It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US could need third dose of 'quantitative easing'says Ben Bernanke

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Theres just no stopping them, good thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

From what I've heard, majority of the foreign bank are seeing strong profits with toxic assets starting to turn positive. Quite a few of the European elite banks have stored up enough capital - at the expenses of their American counter parts.

The money, which should've gone to the US banking system is currently in accounts across Europe.

So, patient zero (America) is not cured. Leaving the Fed will literally no choice but to devalue and HOPE the economy does not collapse in the process.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I firmly believe that the "value" of the Dow&NASDAQ is a direct representation of exactly how much value the dollar has lost.

DOW&NASDAQ are no more valuable now then before 2008 yet they are reporting so because its taking "more US dollars" to equate to the same "value" that "less US dollars" used to represent.

If DOW & NASDAQ were lets say, "Bread" and you go to the store and notice wow bread went from 1.50$ a loaf to 10$ a loaf it does not mean that "Bread" is suddenly more valueable it simply means the "stuff (US dollars)" you buy it with are virtually becoming "WORTH LESS" they are worth less per unit so you need more units to make up for the same value...This is the only reason DOW has gone from barely being able to sustain 9500-10000 to consistently staying above 11000...

This is why costs of virtually everything are rising except for housing, which I find a bit suspicious. I understand the housing market was "over-built" and the value of homes had to come down to increase purchasing however, I can't understand why housing is decreasing in value while everything else is going up.

Housing is a necessity, you need shelter as much as you need food and water. Necessary for living commodities should be rising in cost in a world where the dollar is decreasing in value...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Bush siad capitalsim was good for everyone the strongest system, remember? back in 2000 and throughout his criminal career. well apparently it isnt. its a ponzi sheme! i find it ironic, i think its bank of america was ordered to pay back $500 million to lehmon brothers might be other way around, ibut its DEF those 2* i read about it in my local buisness paper last week. maybe..this is how lemon is justifying its profits...taxpayers money* so they can look good and survive on wallstreet* thier frineds int he the FED will simply turn the counterfit money machine on and make us all pay for it

capitalism should be torn down like the berlin wall..and replaced with good old fashioned democracy* thier was never any money problems under democracy, at least until the deficit started rolling, and this NEW WORLD ORDER of globalization with the big 5 banks, along with Bush happened. everything was fine and dandy till they all tampered with everything. wouldnt you all agree?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am 35, and learning you can no longer go to shcool or college to be what you wanna be in life* yuo have to be very careful of your career now..jobs will outsource and get rid of you if yuo ask for what they feel is too much of a salary, and thats jsut to sustain a comfortable living. maybe thats it...they dont wnat US having a comfortable living at all,..its only for them* theyve decided were subhuman animals,s o it feels..like how the nazis loked at the russians during and before WWII.. undesirable in thier eeys to allowed anything, let alone be alive.
I hope the system does crash..ide love to see whordes of people with torches and pitchforks on thier way to the big bankers houses, and CEO's and other politicians a lynch mob after frankentsein*

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
thanks for the post, the insanity never ends does it

2ndline.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Could you provide some sources for that? I just watched Jesse Ventura's episode about Wall Street, and it is claimed by an insider that most of the bail out money has gone to Goldman Sachs and other evil US banks.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

America may need a third dose of quantitative easing (QE) to avoid its economy slumping back into recession, Ben Bernanke predicted last night.

Just like how a crackhead needs one more hit before reality sets in... and then another... and another...
edit on 6-12-2010 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just realised Ben Bernanke is a jew.

Anyway everyone should hold onto whatever gold you have.

Gold will always hold it's value.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
thanks for the post, the insanity never ends does it

2ndline.

Why should it, they have collected up more money than you can imagine exists, so why should they stop?

America can spend forever until they get there nwo.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ahh Ben Bernanke also likes visiting his elite pals at bilderberg meetings.

How come these jewish/zionists banks own the Federal Reserve?

Rothschild Banks of London & Berlin, Warburg Banks of Hamburg & Amsterdam, Lazard Brothers of Paris, Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy, Goldman, Sachs of NY, Lehman Brothers of NY, Kuhn Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express), Morgan Guaranty Trust of NY (Levi P Morton - J P Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - are principal shareholders), Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller of Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

Why doesn't Bernanke like governments audits? Keeping in mind he's openly admitted Fed's independence.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
Ahh Ben Bernanke also likes visiting his elite pals at bilderberg meetings.

How come these jewish/zionists banks own the Federal Reserve?

Rothschild Banks of London & Berlin, Warburg Banks of Hamburg & Amsterdam, Lazard Brothers of Paris, Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy, Goldman, Sachs of NY, Lehman Brothers of NY, Kuhn Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express), Morgan Guaranty Trust of NY (Levi P Morton - J P Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - are principal shareholders), Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller of Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

Why doesn't Bernanke like governments audits? Keeping in mind he's openly admitted Fed's independence.

And people wonder why millions of Germans rallied around Zionists controlling their economy, threw them out of power, and then turned their piss-poor country back into the leading world power in under a decade

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Germany was set up in that period to take away there national pride. Thats what the 2 wars where about, to destroy german nationality.

the ptb do not care about country states, they have a dream which is the nwo.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

And people wonder why millions of Germans rallied around Zionists controlling their economy, threw them out of power, and then turned their piss-poor country back into the leading world power in under a decade

The zionists always did and always have controlled their economy.

It's a known fact that Hitler fought on soo many fronts with the zionist rothschilds funding.

DNA evidence of Hitler has recently proved that that hitler has an askanazi bloodline, exactly same as the rothschilds.

Heard of the Havaara agreement? Without hitler's signature on it no zionist would have been able to step in palestine.

Just because they write down lies and call it history does not make it history.

edit on 6-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Germany was set up in that period to take away there national pride. Thats what the 2 wars where about, to destroy german nationality.

the ptb do not care about country states, they have a dream which is the nwo.

I agree completely.

Nationalism is the real enemy of globalism (or in other words, outside control of your country). The Nazis represent the most nationalized force in Earth's history, which is probably why they are demonized in schools, media, society in general.

Nationalism is what the world needs. The real NWO is globalism, of foreign ownership and control of your homeland. In my example, I have university education which explains this reality to me, but almost anyone I know only has basic standard education (elementary/secondary).

I remember standard Western education; it demonized the Nazis and Soviets, but advocated strongly for the benefits of globalism and American exceptionalism (I am Canadian). Why American exceptionalism? Because the Americans own a good portion of Canada because of NAFTA. NAFTA was designed by the US government as a means to dominated the Canadian economy, and the prime minister (Mulroney) who pushed it through AGAINST the will of the Canadian people grew up as a business man with ties to the American elite.

NAFTA was also created as a means to kill whatever nationalism Canada had left, since it was Canadian nationalism that fended off American annexation since before Canadian confederacy 150+ years ago.

The powers that be are afraid of nationalism, because the powers that be are a centralized force (like Zionists). So in other words, nationalism needs to be inspired in all reaches of the Earth in order to fight globalism, because globalism does not mean a united world for the people; it means a world controlled by a select few at the top.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Stopped accepting u.s dollars a couple years ago.. Worthless not even useful as toilet paper..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I remember standard Western education; it demonized the Nazis and Soviets, but advocated strongly for the benefits of globalism and American exceptionalism

You really need to do some independent research on nazism and communism.

Karl Marx, Vladamir Lenin, Leon Trotsky were Askkanazi Zionists and Stalin had 3 jewish wives.

I hope you are starting to get the picture.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - J. Edgar Hoover

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is no surprise to me, I made a post last week about this, but it was largely ignored.

I just wonder how long before they wake the sleeping giant. Right now we can still win this without violence, but if people don't open there eyes soon to the tyranny that is upon us soon, it may be to late.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I remember standard Western education; it demonized the Nazis and Soviets, but advocated strongly for the benefits of globalism and American exceptionalism

You really need to do some independent research on nazism and communism.

Karl Marx, Vladamir Lenin, Leon Trotsky were Askkanazi Zionists and Stalin had 3 jewish wives.

I hope you are starting to get the picture.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - J. Edgar Hoover

I think you misunderstood my post. I was stating what the majority of people are all indoctrinated to know, and what I know as somebody in advanced education. Anything to do with Nazis or Soviets is complete taboo in regular Western society, as those system concepts are dangerous thinking in a time of globalist domination.

And I have studied enough about leftist revolutionaries, however I really don't care about their personal lives; it is their ideas for society that matter to me.

<< 1   >>

join