It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and ATS are deceiving YOU!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MGriff
Well God/Jesus/Holy Spirit is supposed to save us from Satan anyway, so the sooner him and his puppets take over, the sooner that millennium of peace can ensue and the good times can roll.

Amen to that

2d

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Not bashing you truth, but honestly if you recognize "GOD," then you would know that him, his, and he's doesn't go together when you are bringing up GOD. GOD is universal, and doesn't need an intro to what GOD is or what GOD does.

You said that believing in God is crazy... Now why areyou calling God universal acting like you know something about God.... All that smoke must be getting to you..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

You said that believing in God is crazy... Now why areyou calling God universal acting like you know something about God.... All that smoke must be getting to you..

Hmm... are you sure he didnt mean believing in the type of "god" that "thetruthisfromgod" believes in is crazy? because i would see that. And i agree with the "god is universal" thing.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: trimmed nested quote.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSAisaSCAM
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

are you afraid of discussion. Your name is more bizarre than this discussion.

what discussion ? oh you mean this issue if there's a Satan or not ?
are you a church burner ? offtopic i knowwww

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Good points, but don't forget, there are many ways to "hide " ones true IP address. Many programs out there man that do away with your servers.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Satan already controls the world! This plot is already finished. When will you realize the NWO is here. Blah blah , Listen, the NWO is going through transitions that will implement more control over the people. The Devil does not want to be known as the Devil, he wants to be known as God.

To prove his point that man is not worthy of heaven or to serve God, the Devil chooses to turn the people against God. The Devil cares not for your soul but a triumphant return to the source and the prideful claim that he is ultimately the most worthy to serve and be GLORIFIED in God's presence.

Or the Devil wouldnt follow the rules which are not to physically do anything himself. If he story of God is true, and I am beginning to lean in favor again of true; somewhat, then we know the outcome already. Illuminati does not look for a heaven selected for them but a hell of their choosing, as what the Devil has promised.

The light of Lucifer is darkness for it blinds one to the light of God which is pure and revealing of creation. The mysteries of creation are in the closed eyes of a child imagining the purest conception of all, his will. I feel inspired but speaking to deaf ears.

Illuminati has created a Devil, while the entity may exist, they have created a fals idol of him; so he exists no matter because they believe. Christ is the only hope for your heart and soul. You exist in the kingdom as on earth, your soul in the kingdom always your heart on earth while you need it.

Trust in the truth of your heart and let go of the assuming Devil of theory, time is fleeting. Watch for the lies and deception already reaching its climax. Why would a blind man praise the sun? Where does his light come from? Trust in Self and in the darkness of your mind revealed is your God, smiling at you.

Satan is but a ruler of pawns and you are a king of your heart, guard it carefully for he who is coming is merciless with a profound sadness. Satan's minions want to deceive you and add to their number, to avoid it study Christ and let faith come do not seek it just follow truth.

I wish the best for all of you. BTW if Illuminati worship and believe in the promise of the one fake god. They follow his commands and they also have faith in his teachings. The devil's weakness is his wish to be God. Numerology makes him predictable, disregard for human life makes him unforgiveable and his followers are one in him all. St. Michael would know what to do.

Lets get to business and destroy the foundation of lies through careful study and analysis. It shouldnt be hard to see the errors and deceptions of God's own translated truth. If you open your mind evil can enter so close your mind and retain truth. Build a home for truth and allow truth to answer the door of your mind. Truth will guid you PEACE!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
How in the world has this topic gotten so many flag?
If you know so much you must have come across the fact that "they" control your religion as well.
Negative flags!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Ever question how Mainstream religion has sooo many followers, but the world is still, in your point of view, under control of satan?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow the amount of evidence presented for your claims is incredible! This is ridiculous, why doesn't ATS care to lock bs like this which is just a religious fanatic ranting and claiming a bunch of things and not even TRYING to provide any proof whatsoever? Pathetic. The only one deceiving here is you mr OP. I'm so amazed that people are stupid enough and desperate enough to star and flag a completely bs speculative post with no evidence, wait.. thats all that happens on ATS anymore so naw not amazed.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

...so, if "Above Top Secret" is a place where people are puppets controlled by Satan, does that mean you were under the influence of Satan while writing the premise for this thread?

Your logic.

edit on 6-12-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If WikiLeaks and ATS are wrong...I don't want to be right!

2nd line...
edit on 6-12-2010 by strangleholder1 because: Wikileaks=Truth

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSAisaSCAM

Because ATS and Wikileaks are both farces. That's why, The op just pointed it out. Both CIA operations, IMO.

"ats don't censor me bro"

Fill in your blanks, [* this is a required field*]..." Both CIA operations IMO" OP pointed out sod all other than an another opinion, just like yours, and all it requires is to mention God and Satan in the one breath, not good enough to win another jelly baby my hirsuite friend.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Fill in your blanks, [* this is a required field*]..." Both CIA operations IMO" OP pointed out sod all other than an another opinion, just like yours, and all it requires is to mention God and Satan in the one breath, not good enough to win another jelly baby my hirsuite friend.

A bit off topic, but the reasons for ATS and other things being a tool of control keeps changing. Satan, aliens, CIA, kind of like somebody has a generator. Like NaturalNews' random mental disorder generator.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Or, we believe that Christianity, along with the others, are some of the biggest conspiracies around today. If there is a force behind everything going on, it's not "Satan". That characterization of evil, along with the bible, was cooked up to cover up ancient beliefs. (i.e the merging of Paganism & Christianity) The ones in power demonized their god, and made it the enemy to Christians. They murdered countless people, to rid the world of Occult knowledge. There was more evil involved in The Crusades than anything we see going on today.

The biggest conspiracy theory involved with this, is that the one you call Satan (or the ones that work for him), could have possibly been the ones to create Christianity, to lead people in the wrong path, away from our ancient heritage.
edit on 6-12-2010 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

ATS is bank of intelligent feedbacks for all leaders...
Also about Conspiracy behind Wikileaks Disclosure, Whoever is antichrist trying to announce the NWO to create unexpected consequences between Gov's and leads the all world to WW3.

edit on 6-12-2010 by Prof. Twister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

What load of religious crap!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Your username is enough to not take you serious.

If you have any evidence please post here: abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join