It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Me Hard Proof Wikileaks or Assange Is NWO, please!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There has been a number of threads on this forum trying to discredit wikileaks and Assange, but I just want one small piece of real evidence that these claims are true, because I can't find any.

And if wikileaks is the antichrist, CIA front or the actuall NWO, I really want to know, but please don't give me something thats to easy, there has been to much of that

edit on 5-12-2010 by SkurkNilsen because: spellicious

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
My prediction is that this thread dies very quickly, please prove me wrong guys and gals.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
“I’m constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud.”

What about the Bilderberg conference? “That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes.”

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...
edit on 5-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't think there is any actual proof, but mostly speculation. I think the information contains in the cables was a let down for people expecting UFO's, 911, and insider information. Instead it was tantamount to akmedininajad being a big meanie head.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

What is the Real Purpose behind the Releasing of Restricted Top Secret Goverment Documents ? Why does the Public have to know these things ? Considering All the Harm they can do to Individual Peoples Lives , don't you think that there are some things People just should not be Exposed to for their own Good ?.......

link   
My lack of faith in Wikileaks is down to instinct really, if I have faith in them then I'd have to have faith in the MSM (as that's where they're advertised). To have blind faith in anything opens up the potential for yourself to be mislead, wheteher that be in the words of a professor, the Bible, a newspaper, a friend or even the second coming that is Julian Assange.

link   
Maybe Assange is annoyed he doesn't have any dirt on 911, and wanted to point out he was doing a good job even if he can't prove anything in regards to 911.

[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

reply to post by mayabong

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/5 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
"If fleecing the CIA will assist us, then fleece we shalll."

there is something rotten in the state of denmark.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I must admit that I haven't followed the Assange-stuff very much, actually, But, to take a guess;

There probably are no proof- as usual.

Probable scenario: A tinfoil hat has seen a pic of him together with someone that the tinfoil hat has "identified" as a Freemason or Iluminati-member or whatever, hence deciding that Assange is working for the NWO, and writes down the conclusions in some thread or site, where upon a religious extremist is snapping up the tinfoil hats conclusions, and then decides Assange just has to be the AntiChrist.
And before people knows it, the wheel is spinning and the fingerpointing has started once again.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Well to be annoyed is one thing, but to just say its a false conspiracy and a distraction is a little out there and suspicious in IMO. Especially from someone who's as smart and informed as he.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

guess you haven't even read one of the cables have you? there has only been about 890 files out of 250,000 released..how is it you can or anyone can for that matter have any conclusion on wikileaks? they haven't barely released anything yet.try waiting until you have ALL information before making any conclusion at all.

edit on 5-12-2010 by Nebulous73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Wikileaks purports to report The "Truth"....and yet Assange denies the truth of 911. Makes one wonder, does it not? Remember for TPTB the "ends justifies the means." (Read "The Prince.")

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

reply to post by Nightchild

A simple google search will provide more information than necessary to make up one's mind. I prefer scroogle.org, but whatever's clever.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I've been saying this all along actually. The problem is that it will take 2-3 years to release it all at this rate. Hopefull assange has enough hair now to afford losing some over the 3 year period and not end up bald.

I have read a few of the cables. Perhaps he should start releasing the juicy tidbits now instead of later?

reply to post by Nebulous73

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I don't think there is any actual proof, but mostly speculation. I think the information contains in the cables was a let down for people expecting UFO's, 911, and insider information. Instead it was tantamount to akmedininajad being a big meanie head.

837 of 251,287 documents so far....

If you don't find any insider info in the leaks you don't read them

I don't have any hope for 911 or UFO's, but changing the real world we actually live in is IMO slightly more important at the moment.

UFO's we'll have to take care of after we take care of ourselves.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

i don't understand your post unfortounately, could you please be a bit more specifick and I will do my best to answer you

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

What is the Real Purpose behind the Releasing of Restricted Top Secret Goverment Documents ? Why does the Public have to know these things ? Considering All the Harm they can do to Individual Peoples Lives , don't you think that there are some things People just should not be Exposed to for their own Good ?.......

Looking at todays government... My answer would have to be a clear, NO!

If the government does something that the public shouldn't know about the public should never have elected them in the first place.

I don't care if that's the norm of modern diplomacy, it's a sickness that has to be stopped.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Great point, the MSM seems to love Wikileaks. Which is very suspect.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
My lack of faith in Wikileaks is down to instinct really, if I have faith in them then I'd have to have faith in the MSM (as that's where they're advertised). To have blind faith in anything opens up the potential for yourself to be mislead, wheteher that be in the words of a professor, the Bible, a newspaper, a friend or even the second coming that is Julian Assange.

We get the same documents as the MSM, and with little over 20 documents a day even the more slow readers will have an opportunity to read and analyze the documents in real-time, hence making it impossible for the MSM to twist the facts.
This isn't blind faith, but trust from previous experience

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

" I don't care if that's the norm of modern diplomacy, it's a sickness that has to be stopped. "

Even if Innocent Peoples Lives are Lost because of it ? There is a Price to Pay for Everthing in this World my Friend..........Remember that .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join