It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Takeover of Europe and USA. (Cultures are DYING OUT)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

No, the plan is too sexually liberate muslims from there religious strength.

Sexual liberation is one of the main ways to break religious faith down.

Thats the plan, not for muslims to take over the west, its to get muslim to become obsessed with sex as much as christians.

Religion is based on sex.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Yeah, sure.

Your post is one of the worst I have ever seen on the Interwebs.

You say that Americans deserved 9/11 because we are so bad, then you go on a rant that shows you to be more intolerant, ignorant and racist than pretty much any American that I know.

Edit- Islam should be outlawed as an organization that exists solely to destroy basic human rights. Islam is not a religion, it is a cult of lunatics.
edit on 6-12-2010 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

You really like to let everyone know you work out lol... 2 times in one post? That seems redundant lol...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Forgive me for not posting any further, I was thinking about it but the nature of some of the comments are a bit bitter for my liking.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Jagoff eh?... lol, i think i know what you meant to say. I think i touched a nerve!
I do not hold any negative views toward any race and as such have never posted any,
care to try and prove me wrong?
If you are refering to my general negative views relating to muslims well...NEWSFLASH!!!
muslims are not a collective race, so to dissagree or even criticize cant be deemed racist.
The term anti- islamist is fine with me!
I completely understand your frustration when confronted with the facts that your people
(muslims) have contributed absolutely nothing of any significance in the 1700 years of
islams existance.
You finish your personal attack by infering my personal beliefs(bias) are a product of my
genetic make up, ill play my racist card now.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon

Originally posted by Xcathdra
I have a simple question for the females who do not reside in the middle east, and who are not muslim.

If you were to visit a Middle Eastern country with the strict interpretation of Islam, would you wear the full body garb and head covering?

I am not looking for a point counter point, but am curious if you would find it offenseive, and if you would comply with it.

If you would comply with it, why?

Yes ! Of course. Whatever their request may be. It's their rules, and if you can't deal with it, even for a short time, better stay a home...

Then why are the laws in non muslims countries called into question? If its there country and their rules, why is their a back lash in France when they made it illegal to wear a burqua? Florida has the same issue, where muslim females had to remove their haed garb for their drivers license photo.

Why the double standard?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
By Adrian Michaels 11:11AM BST 08 Aug 2009

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Britain and the rest of the European Union are ignoring a demographic time bomb: a recent rush into the EU by migrants, including millions of Muslims, will change the continent beyond recognition over the next two decades, and almost no policy-makers are talking about it.

The numbers are startling. Only 3.2 per cent of Spain's population was foreign-born in 1998. In 2007 it was 13.4 per cent. Europe's Muslim population has more than doubled in the past 30 years and will have doubled again by 2015. In Brussels, the top seven baby boys' names recently were Mohamed, Adam, Rayan, Ayoub, Mehdi, Amine and Hamza.

Europe's low white birth rate, coupled with faster multiplying migrants, will change fundamentally what we take to mean by European culture and society. The altered population mix has far-reaching implications for education, housing, welfare, labour, the arts and everything in between. It could have a critical impact on foreign policy: a study was submitted to the US Air Force on how America's relationship with Europe might evolve. Yet EU officials admit that these issues are not receiving the attention they deserve.

The increased pace has made a nonsense of previous forecasts. In 2004 the EU thought its population would decline by 16 million by 2050. Now it thinks it will increase by 10 million by 2060. Britain is expected to become the most populous EU country by 2060, with 77 million inhabitants. Right now it has 20 million fewer people than Germany. Italy's population was expected to fall precipitously; now it is predicted to stay flat.

The study for the US Air Force by Leon Perkowski in 2006 found that there were at least 15 million Muslims in the EU, and possibly as many as 23 million. They are not uniformly distributed, of course. According to the US's Migration Policy Institute, residents of Muslim faith will account for more than 20 per cent of the EU population by 2050 but already do so in a number of cities. Whites will be in a minority in Birmingham by 2026, says Christopher Caldwell, an American journalist, and even sooner in Leicester. Another forecast holds that Muslims could outnumber non-Muslims in France and perhaps in all of western Europe by mid-century. Austria was 90 per cent Catholic in the 20th century but Islam could be the majority religion among Austrians aged under 15 by 2050, says Mr Caldwell.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Sadly this is the mindset of the intrusive muslim,

You must respect our religion. We will not acknowledge yours.
You must respect our laws. We will not respect law of the land.
You must not disrespect Mohammed. We will not respect you.
You must not disrespect our women. We can.
You must not disrespect our mosques. We will destroy your churches.

Easily the most idiologically ill doctrinated, hypocrytical and hateful cultists existing!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz

Your post is one of the worst I have ever seen on the Interwebs.

You say that Americans deserved 9/11 because we are so bad, then you go on a rant that shows you to be more intolerant, ignorant and racist than pretty much any American that I know.

Edit- Islam should be outlawed as an organization that exists solely to destroy basic human rights. Islam is not a religion, it is a cult of lunatics.
edit on 6-12-2010 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

It's one of the worst posts because it's directed toward people like you or because there's a hint of something true ringing in there and it upsets you a bit?

Could you point out to me and anyone else following this discussion, where exactly do i show myself to be intolerant? ignorant? racist? I have nowhere in that post provided an opinion that can be taken as derogatory to any other group of people or religious standing.

Islam is a cult of lunatics aye? Thank you. You've really put together an outstanding post that anyone with a less than average IQ and weak character will enjoy to read, and may very well print out, and tape to their refrigerator - right next to the picture of adolf. Thank you for your opinion, but it's meaningless. You shouldn't use the word "tolerant" or any modified application of the IDEA of tolerance in your previous post, nor any of your future posts. How are you going to call me an intolerant, ignorant racist.. and then say islam is a band of lunatics? Show your true red-white-and blue baby boy. ( I understand this isn't the viewpoint of every american, but I'll use it here to generalize this racist into the group of people that the international stereotype defines )

Onto the next.

Originally posted by lestweforget

Jagoff eh?... lol, i think i know what you meant to say. I think i touched a nerve!
I do not hold any negative views toward any race and as such have never posted any,
care to try and prove me wrong?
If you are refering to my general negative views relating to muslims well...NEWSFLASH!!!
muslims are not a collective race, so to dissagree or even criticize cant be deemed racist.
The term anti- islamist is fine with me!
I completely understand your frustration when confronted with the facts that your people
(muslims) have contributed absolutely nothing of any significance in the 1700 years of
islams existance.
You finish your personal attack by infering my personal beliefs(bias) are a product of my
genetic make up, ill play my racist card now.

If I wanted to try and prove you wrong, I'd have to go through your last posts and search for something referring directly to a specified race... which I'm not going to do. You're not worth that time.

I did direct some questions to you though. Perhaps you skimmed past them and deemed them a personal attack. I'm really curious to know. What have you done in your lifetime that is more progressive than the entire history of islam? You seem to be so informed on islamic history since you claim no significant contributions.

If you wanted to play the racist card, you would have to show how exactly i am being hating on some race. I don't know your race, and I don't want to know your race. I can see clearly that you are stupid, unwilling to even perform a google search before making a generalized statement about a major religion. What are you trying to do exactly with your posts? It seems to me like you were just planning to throw your opinion around a controversial discussion in the hope that other like-minded and likewise empty-headed anti-islamists would be agreeing to your opinion, maybe throwing you stars for memorable posts or insights.

Here's a website, the first result on a google search actually, directly pertaining to your area of expertise.
salems2.tripod.com...

Of course, you probably won't bother to have a look at it. You're going to read this post, think I'm an asshole for taking the time to write it. Laugh after you read that last sentence, and think of something "nicer" to say to make yourself look like the bigger man. But hey, I'm not interested in how you want to make yourself look to anyone on these boards. You've already painted a clear picture of yourself. A little child of hitler whose passion for islam is only dwarfed by his love for the reese's peanut butter cups.

My people. My people are open minded, caring, and carry a good soul along this earth. I'm not muslim, I never claimed to be but that shouldn't matter at all, it never should have. It is because of pigs like these posters that have proven themselves to be, that racism beats strong in the heart of america, as well as any other part of the world that harbors this kind of thinking.

mods: Once again, I apologize if these seem like personal attacks. But read back what some of these people write and perhaps you'll understand. I'm not a bad person, I just hate stupid people.

edit on 6-12-2010 by Yeah, sure. because: point

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Xcathdra

Sadly this is the mindset of the intrusive muslim,

You must respect our religion. We will not acknowledge yours.
You must respect our laws. We will not respect law of the land.
You must not disrespect Mohammed. We will not respect you.
You must not disrespect our women. We can.
You must not disrespect our mosques. We will destroy your churches.

Easily the most idiologically ill doctrinated, hypocrytical and hateful cultists existing!

I starred your post. Hope it makes you feel better about yourself ;-)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Islam do not recognize any other religion but their own, their laws do no allow that, their goal is to conquer and convert the infidels by any means necessary as they will never allow any religion but their own, regardless what country they are migrating too.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

yeah thanks Marg, im onto them!
One of Allahs 100 or so names in the quran is "The Great Deceiver" and one
of the biggest deceits regarding islam is the moderate muslim/peaceful religion crap!
The only difference between the fundamental muslim and the moderate muslim is one screams out hateful
vitriol and the other keeps it in their heart.
Yes even the nice muslim family across the road dream of one day where you will be forced to convert to
islam or be treated as a second class citizen under sharia law!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
ATS readers, my point is proven.

As you can see above.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Originally posted by marg6043
Islam do not recognize any other religion but their own, their laws do no allow that, their goal is to conquer and convert the infidels by any means necessary as they will never allow any religion but their own, regardless what country they are migrating too.

Errr...no? Wrong?

The only difference between the fundamental muslim and the moderate muslim is one screams out hateful
vitriol and the other keeps it in their heart.
Yes even the nice muslim family across the road dream of one day where you will be forced to convert to
islam or be treated as a second class citizen under sharia law!

Woah...I seriously hope you are kidding. Half the posts in this thread are too insane to really be real. Are they real?

Also...

One of Allahs 100 or so names in the quran is "The Great Deceiver"

No it is not.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't know what is the problem exactly.

some posters appear afraid of muslims.!

Do they really think that islam will conquer their country soon ?!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Y'all need to learn about this cult before commenting on it. You should also, maybe, learn a little history.

Does Islam scare me? Yes, it does. But, the people who are afraid to stand up to it scare me even more. Islam is a cancer. How can anybody who understand anything about it actually follow, or even condone, it? Am I being intolerant? Absolutely. I do not think that the subjugation of whole societies should be tolerated, sorry.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Some people really need ro rein in their anger a little and think a bit more.

For instance, where are the baying hordes of Muslims that are taking over the the UK, right now, as we speak, plotting and scheming their hateful way?

Secondly.... who is letting them in to our western countries in the first place?

The whole "multiculturalism" experiment has failed.... big time. Whilst there are a few immigrants that do integrate into our societies, there are many many more that do not. Just look at many major town and city these days and you'll find Indians, Pakistanis, Somalis, Caribbeans, Ghanaians, Nigerians...etc.... etc... all living in their own little enclaves. They all have their own customs, languages, religions and the majority, it seems, DO NOT want to integrate into our society but are here for purely economic reasons. They all demand we accept them and their ways without question and that WE adapt to accomodate them. When in Rome....

Now, who do we blame for the massive influx of these immigrants? The politicians of course! They are the ones who started all this multiculturalism garbage and they are the ones that keep the immigration numbers coming in. Of course, questioning this failed exercise in any way makes one a racist, and any sense of nationalism is twisted and portrayed as xenophobic ignorance and bigotry.

In summary, what I'd like to see people rallying against is the rampant immigration, NOT the immigrants who are here to milk the system. After all, they were allowed to come here by the politicians.... those same scumbags who will wave the flag in our faces one minute then stab us in the back the next. It makes me sick to see the political talking heads on tv talking about how we are commited to taking in X-Thousand immigrants from the EU states, for example, and then whine that they have to do this as it's dictated from Brussels. GROW A FREAKIN PAIR AND SAY NO YOU IDIOTS! Just who do they think they are representing?

Oooooohhh!.... Rant over... need more coffee

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The "islam " isn't presented by immigrants only.
Actually more than 1/4 american muslim are converts. they simply live in their country !

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

This is where people get mistaken, normal followers of the Koran know that Islam recognises other religions and asks its followers to learn as much as possible, it's down to the person what he believes.

Whereas RADICALS do not recognise any other religion and will kill those that do.

It MUST be made as a difference, if you wish to call every Muslim in the world a radical then you can but it's wrong and totally misleading. Radicals follow man written scripts (forgive the spelling , Hadeths ?) which have become law for the easily led radicals, this ISN'T what the book says.

While not a Muslim myself (nor the follower of any religion) my In-laws are and they cannot stand the radicals, the fact that they welcomed me with open arms into their family must prove to some that not every Muslim = Radical. Am I being tricked and used as a plant, lol, I've been married for 30yrs, met almost all the in laws and extended family and they love me as I do them.

But for those that seem to think there is no threat from Radicals then do nothing, say nothing and remember to say hello to me when you are standing next to me on the platform just before we get hung of beheaded, allow me to say told you so before we die!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Britguy, I totally agree with you re the politicians, these thieving liars are more corrupt than those that get here, it would not stun me if we found out that the reason so many would be thieves are allowed to stay is that while we watch them the politicians can rape and plunder how they like.

But lets also look at this from another angle too, you mention Somalians and other Africans coming here to 'take' which is true but we also have to remember that in their countries corruption is daily life, these are some of the most corrupt places anywhere that's how you survive there or die there, yes when they come here some will revert to that life as it's a normal life for them.

Of course its wrong and it must be stamped out but some understanding must also be applied, it's not as simple as 'they come here to steal'. Where it goes beyond that is when they start to threaten people under the name of Allah, that's a whole new ball game, these are people grouping themselves in revolt against us, this isn't people surviving how they did previously, these are well groomed little pockets of armies waiting to do as told, bit by bit, chipping away at out culture to replace it over time with the politicians in perfect formation to help them.

Call them a radical Trojan Horse...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join