It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Takeover of Europe and USA. (Cultures are DYING OUT)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I really don't know what to say, this video has left me speechless.

Apparently the EU and the USA are going to be completely Islamic in a few decades.

No racism here please, no hating.

I wish I could say more on this matter but I am truly lost for words..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I have seen this video posted so many times before. And the same thread posted as a result. Just more fear mongering of a religion that is not a threat to Europe.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

My baaad.

And I'm not trying to scaremonger, don't shoot the messenger RR ^^

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Sorry! I just can't stand this propaganda being used on other users at the site. It's like saying Mexicans are being let in every second across the border. From the Drug War in Mexico and the terrible migration laws of the U.S. no wonder you have a wave of refuges. The same thing with the Middle Eastern countries. If you're going to fight in the Middle East and destroy the homes, hospitals and schools where else will the people go? Think about!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

For someone who constantly claims to be an athiest, you sure do come to the defence of islam quite
alot, almost as regular as you criticise christianity!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Watch this if you think thats bad.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I believe in the Jewish version of God and I do view myself as an Atheist. I am also a Mason. I just hate seeing the hate Islam has been getting. What ever happened to the people who believed all the terrorist attacks were by the government?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Just a quick question, do you or any of your family/friends read the daily mail?

If I could also redirect you to this thread, some of your questions may be answered

Why all the Islamiphobia in the UK
edit on 5/12/2010 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Did anyone catch X Factor tonight? Cheryl and Danni had to wear Burkas, it was terrible! Our culture is truly in great peril.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Wow, if this technology was available in the 1930s, I bet the Nazi's would have produced videos similar to these- only it wouldn't have been Muslims that would have been the target, would it? The video seems to portray Muslims as evil, but surely using the same logic it shows, Muslims are the ones securing our future by raising the birth-rate.
edit on 5-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Please remember that I am not trying to incite racial hate.

I saw a video and posted it, didn't even really give my opinion on the matter. Not nowhere near properly anyway.

To be honest I don't even really feel like taking part in this thread. Touchy subject..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The clip of the OP just doesn't present the facts, a couple of months ago I did a check on some of the numbers the makers mention and they're wrong. Intentionally so, I suspect.

I live in the Netherlands where the government relies on the support of a party which has anti-islam as it's core selling-point. 1 at 6 votes went to the PVV last summer, 24 seats.

I do believe this kind of inferior 'fact-presenting' should be fought.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Spinoza73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well, despite the video having a pretty blatant dislike of Islam and telling Christians to "share the gospel", I think the fastest growing religion, regardless of what it's called, could be cause for concern with it's ability to be radicalized or force it's beliefs onto others and into politics and law.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spinoza73
The clip of the OP just doesn't present the facts, a couple of months ago I did a check on some of the numbers the makers mention and they're wrong. Intentionally so, I suspect.

I am not saying that you are wrong but please provide sources to back this.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

The what factor? What ever happened to American or I guess you will call it British Idol?
Where is Simon Cowell?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

All the government is doing is using the existing hate within islam as a scapegoat, sure the government is
attacking its own and blaming islam, but that doesnt mean islams caliphate to spread sharia law doesnt exist.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

This video is moronic. China has a birth rate of 1.23 I guess China will be gone soon.... Every so often some racist fear monger will trot out some birth rate number showing immigrants have higher numbers and conclude that they are taking over. They can do this because the number tends to be high for the first generation. The number then drops to the same levels as the local culture.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
any of these videos telling us we are in danger from them, that we got to 'get them over there before we got to get them over here' is all a xionist scam.

i was watching tv LATE one night, and this chozen show came on, saying, 'if you are katholik, you have to stand with us [chozen] against the moslam threat.'

the internaional money lenders were trying to group the katholiks with them in their scheme of world conquest.

give me a break.

all i know is, i am an american. i like working out, going out to socialize with my friends, eating pizza, having a great CHRISTMAS, etc. i do not care who is in charge, i will do the things i like to do.

if someone comes up with more fun things to do, then i will give them a chance. but, you are where you are born. all these dudes coming over, will acclimate, and join us in the fun!

the only race that refuses to mingle are the chozen. (as evidenced by their higher rate of inheritable diseases, they have a very shallow gene pool.)

but when i go out, and hit the gym, go to a bar, etc, i live in NYC, and i see every race just about mingling and having a good time. the 'culture' that erupts from this mingling will be an AMERICAN culture.

edit on 5-12-2010 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Since the OP doesn't have any position on this issue and doesn't want to incite racial hate, I propose that this thread should now be about how great Islam is and Muslims in general.

Here are a few cool discoveries that Islam has brought the world:

-negative numbers
-glass mirrors
-the heliocentric model of the solar system and the movement of the planets
-algebra and cubic equations
-the mechanical clock

In fact, it might even be said that modern civilization wouldn't exist the way it does now without the major scientific inputs of Islam which was once part of the furthest-reaching civilizations on the planet.

www.cyberistan.org...

Oh, and in the interest of appearing neutral on the issue, I recommend that the OP change the title of this thread to something like: Muslims contribute to Europe and the USA. (Cultures can LIVE TOGETHER PEACEFULLY)

edit on 5-12-2010 by kristobal because: for sanity

edit on 5-12-2010 by kristobal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by lestweforget

I believe in the Jewish version of God and I do view myself as an Atheist.

How can you believe in the Jewish version of god (Theist) and also be a non-believer (Atheist)?

That is like an oxymoron.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join