It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange interuption at church concerning a nuclear attack on New York

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If there were to be an impending nuclear attack on New York, don't you think December 7th would be a symbolically probable day? A day that will live in.... infamy? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Attack on Pearl Harbor
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I was just considering the same thing. As I watched the above video, a Japanese lady said "Why did this happen?" To myself I thought "because your government saw it fit to attack Pearl Harbor." I know this was a "war ending effort" as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
A time traveller breaking protocol perhaps, and trying to change his past?

I know, I know... it's a bit out there

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
All I can say is that if any thing happens in New York any time soon he is going to have a lot of explaining to do to say the least.

Now that would be the worse luck ever. To pull a joke or stunt like that and then something happen for real just by chance. He would be is so much of a world of hurt there is no word for it..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Heres a youtube vid possibly covering the interuption you witnessed, I had to snoop around to see if this was a one off warning or a national event.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by helluvaride

That was his reaction?? Not worth questioning the man about this? If someone said that out loud, I'd be the first to go up to him and ask him for the evidence and details. "Don't interrupt me while I'm preaching the word of the lord"? What the...?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
OP: You could've just walked out and talked to him or something. If he was a raving lunatic you could've just resumed. The fact that you could've easily followed this up makes this thread a massive waste of time.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Anyone consider the possibility that he's schizophrenic and needs help?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The one who needs help is the snitch preacher, if the man was hauled off I would say it is an injustice and the reason I steer clear of churches. This needs to be cleared up and the emotionless egoist agenda made clear, that preacher was callous, cold and indifferent to what one of his flock was trying to say in public, that was not something common and should have been addressed then and there. The preacher was on a roll, and nothing was going to make him forget where he was on his prewritten insanity. The preacher was working those people into a frenzy and it had little to do with religion, and more about his son in NY.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I do not think that is the video of the event.
I believe the OP was talking about an event that happened today.
That Youtube video was posted back in September.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
That's very interesting, i wish he mentioned a date.
But I really hope he's just a crazy person.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I can't check this but a quick google search found this >>
MySpace - william - 23 - Male - FORT WAYNE, Indiana - myspace ...
FORT WAYNE, Indiana United States Last ... There is going to be a Nuclear Attack on NEW YORK!
www.myspace.com/joeh_420 - Cached

Same guy? Maybe

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

That Youtube video was posted back in September.

Ah yeah, you're right. Either it's the same bloke that gets around or there's a few out there with an agenda.. or they're putting something in the holy water.

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Same guy? Maybe

I followed a link from the source you posted and came across a Brian Hackett with basically the same message to tell;

Brian Hacketts Message

I advise you to turn the volume down.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I found this from back in Nov. He actually posted it as his intro on ATS. I believe it is the guy from the video.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

maybe we should be paying more attention to the sermon than the guy who interrupted it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
God works in mysterious ways, you never do know, therefore you just need faith and to prepare yourselves if it is indeed a warning. Make sure that you listen to the Holy Spirit as well, as this man may have

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

So, again, this guy has to be mentally ill.

Or the message is urgent and must get out at all cost, despite what happens to him.

Actually that seems logical also.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by njl51

maybe we should be paying more attention to the sermon than the guy who interrupted it.

The sermon was about sheep wondering off at the time of the interruption.

Then losing of a coin.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The Youtube link is something different. Although both happened in church services they are separate occurences. Ours happened Sunday!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sermon topic was on the gifts of the magi....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join