It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: FEMA camp episode of hit Ventura show pulled from air

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Did any one else get this episode deleted from thier dvr's, mine was I have every other eposode but this one. I know dishnetwork as the ability to delete show's and I know I didn't delete it. Before you say someone else did it, I live with my dog so unless he got real smart....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
A simple statement relays my thoughts:

That the government will help you when you lose your house and cities by war, famine, disaster and the like....is an oxymoron...because in this very way, they can imprison us.

This is the one single thing doubters must realize. If you expect them to come and help feed, shelter and clothe you and your children...theres not much difference between that...and the other.

They are made to look the same way based on the circumstances....its just which direction will your train be heading?

The really scary part is how many people just dont realize "disaster-relief" or the appearance of it... could be turned against us. Its already in place.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by Aisling

And who ran those residential centers? INS. The centers are where they put the people who are in the country illegally but are not criminals. Which would include families with children.

Come on people. One plus One makes Two, like it always has.
They don't want them escaping back into society to continue being illegals. You need to supply them with health care, food, adequate shelter, education for the kids.

If that's true, then I find what the senator said to be very creepy. He said they were probably happy. Happy behind barbed wire fencing, imprisoned? If it's INS residential center, why be all secretive about it? Why not just come out and say what it is.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

They didn't pull the Denver International Airport show.
Why pull this one?
DIA is clearly the largest underground VIP bunker on Earth.
Private jets should start arriving from the UK November 2012.
The children will be crying because their homes are gone.
Check out the DIA murals on Google.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I am playing a devil's advocate here.

If these (evil)FEMA conspiracies are true then (evil)FEMA would be burying tens of thousands of people. Correct? If I was with (evil)FEMA I would not bury the evidence so that it could be dug up later. I would destroy, erase and deny the existence of the evidence.

I believe that (evil)FEMA would not go to the effort of burying so many dissident people. Instead they would put all the dissidents in the (evil)FEMA camp and bomb the camp with incendiaries until there was nothing left of it. They could then create a cover story about a UFO attack or something else. No bodies. No Evidence. What evidence!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
The internet kill switch won't be too far behind this.

The internet doesn't work like that.
If there was a kill switch for the internet then that means there is no way to track our movements with a cell phone and gps. There would be no way to keep track of the information we are using. There would be no way to feed us propaganda 24/7. That would defeat the purposes of the PTB conspiracies. Imo.
edit on 12/6/2010 by SayonaraJupiter because: grammars

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

You do realize the conditions inside a residential area such as this are probably hundreds of times better than the conditions at home, right? If their home was like that, they would not have left and taken their children with them. They are provided for not only freely, but well.

If you lived in a third world country with no running water, electricity, modern health care, education for the kids, real beds, in an area safe from all kinds of things, these camps would be a dream come true.
Don't pass your own feelings off onto them, think where they came from and why they are in that center to begin with.

And why not tell anyone? It's nobody's business, really. It's called security. It works both ways, safety for the people inside against who knows what (gangs, racial militias, just unemployed disgruntled US person) and keeps them safely accounted for.
What do you expect the INS to do with them? Give me a better alternative. We are honor bound to treat these people well. It's why people want to come here. And it always has been.
edit on 6-12-2010 by stars15k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That seems kind of odd, because I watched it three weeks ago on the air as the 'New episode'. It was not canceled on my cable system (Time Warner). So now are they trying to create a conspiracy theory on watching 'Conspiracy Theory'? I don't get it, but it WAS NOT cancelled here. Here is the listing from the cable providers web page it shows that it did in fact air. television.aol.com...
edit on 12/6/2010 by ironheadd because: additional info provided

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

me too, i learned my lessen years ago when things get pulled from the internet and then i look like a mad man howling at the moon coz i dont have proof... everything goes on my external terabyte and kept same...

(btw does anyone remember the nasa mars pic released about 6-8 years ago showing a green plant growing out of the soil? - when that was pulled is when i learned to back EVERYTHING UP!)

Thanks OP!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwolf
Did any one else get this episode deleted from thier dvr's, mine was I have every other eposode but this one. I know dishnetwork as the ability to delete show's and I know I didn't delete it. Before you say someone else did it, I live with my dog so unless he got real smart....

Yep, I also had mine deleted and I have DirectTV.

Was wondering wtf when I went to watch it, since I usually can't watch the show when original episodes air, and it was gone. I have no explanation how it happened.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
for those who want to d/l different episodes, you can torrentz search then use utorrent or bittorrent as your d/l mainframe! works very well!

edit on 7-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What a shame
hope "the Body" fights this one to the end.... In fact I heard Jessie is considering running for president, Maybe its a good thing they cancell this show if he decides to run...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoAngel2u

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by SpaceJ

I am from Indiana. I knew what they were as soon as I saw them. We require those "coffins" when we bury our dead. I don't' think all places do, but they are NOT coffins. They are burial vaults.
Yep, I knew that's what they were as well. There would be no reason to use such receptacles in the event of a mass die off. Mass graves, or incineration would be more practical to prevent further health and sanitation issues.

I do still have issues regarding the fusion centers and the secret prison style housing.
edit on 12/3/1010 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

But you need a place to store the bodies to be safely taken by truck to crematoriums. SEE:

"http://www.channel4.com/history/microsites/H/history/plague/experts.html
The victim should be sealed in an airtight body bag. Dead victims that are opened and not burned provide an ideal source of anthrax spores. Cremating victims is the preferred way of handling body disposal. No embalming or autopsy should be attempted without a fully equipped biohazard laboratory and trained and knowledgeable personnel."

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It bothers me that so many people are not disturbed even by the simple FACT that we have our tax payer money being spent without our knowlege and power over that money given to unknown persons and entities, if the government..(our reps) are not in control we are not in control and yet we pay.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
To: ERIC SNOW:

McCrea Georgia Located North of town on Long Bridge rd. just before CR 92 on the left side of the road

Google Maps shows the guard towers on the corners at different locations. I started a thread called "Fema Camp Debate" at ATS. Also, there is another post on the Georgia Guide Stones and Fema coffins. There are a few pictures there as well. I must conclude that those who continue to deny the camps, coffins, and executive orders, are of the same mindset of the 6 million Jews and 8 million others that were gassed at the SS concentration camps. Perhaps in time a few shall come to the realization of these facts. Then there are those that will deny it up until they are rounded up and sent to die.

Until then, your post is excellent. and you did a great job.

Georgia Fema Camps Verified.

1. Morgan Georgia. Located at the junction of Hwy 45 and Hwy 37 on the west side of town west of Calhoun St.

2. Camilla Georgia Located 5.6 miles S.E. of the intersection of E. Broad St (Moultrie Rd or Hwy 37) and Hwy 19. The camp is on the east side of Hwy 19. 32 miles south on Hwy 19 from Albany Georgia.

3. Abbeville Georgia Located 4 tenths mile south of down town on US 129 on the east side of the Hwy. Make a left on "Prison Road.

4. Oglethorpe Georgia Located 2.4 miles south west of down town where SR 49 and SR 26 converge.

5. Unadilla Georgia Located 1.91 miles NE of town on East Rail Road St.

6. Hawkinsville Georgia Located North east of Hawkinsville Take Hwy 129 east to Upper River Road Left turn on Upper river road. Go 2 miles north Camp is on the left hand side just before Cannon Rd. (Fire Rd 110) Its called "Wilcox".

7. McCrea Georgia Located North of town on Long Bridge rd. just before CR 92 on the left side of the road.

West Virginia Fema Camp Verified

1. Mill Creek W. Va. Located on west side of US 250 or US 219 or SR 92 just north of "Old Brick Church Cemetery".

Oregon Fema Camp Locations

1. Umatilla Oregon Located east of McNary golf course on "Beach Access Road North , referred to as "Two Rivers Correctional Institute.

2. Sheridan Oregon Located south of town on Ballston rd just below Salmon River Hwy or SR 18. East side of Ballston Rd.

Nevada Fema Camps

1. Lovelock Nevada Located N.E of town eastern side of US 80 Going north, Take exit 112 east on Coal Canyon Rd. Make the first right on Prison Road. It is called Lovelock Correctional Facility.

Texas Fema Camps

1. Beaumont Texas Located 5.9 miles south of Beaumont on West Port Arthur Road from US 69/US 96/US278. Take a right on Knauth Rd.

Louisiana Fema Camps

1. Oakdale LA. Located north of town. Take US 165 north to East Whatley Road make a right(east). Go past N. 16th street about 850 yards. Two big camp complexes will be on your right side looking south.

Good luck with your post.

Scoutsniper

edit on 7-12-2010 by scoutsniper because: added to: eric snow

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Really like the show, I wonder though, how much " truth " to his evidence there really is. I guess its up to the viewer/

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

With the barbed wire turned inward?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
this is gonna upset some jesse fans but i watched the videos,its overly dramatic has a "former" fbi agent involved and seems like an amature sci fi movie.
So ye guys believe that the media is controlled by a handful of powerful groups that conspire to filter information yet this former wrestler, member of government and bad actor is delivering you the truth. on a weekly basis.complete with voice over and unsolved mysteries type production.jesse is in on the game.

I dont doubt some # is about to go down,we live in interesting times,and Im not american,but as they say The revolution wont be televised.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If this show did not hit a nerve with TPTB then why go through all the trouble of making the show disappear, it was deleted from the website of trutv and deleted from DVR's of both dishnetwork and directv. I'm just surprised they haven't deleted or removed it from the web like facebook since facebook share's your secrets with TPTB. The show is a little over dramatic but it does bring a lot of important point's to light

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join