It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: FEMA camp episode of hit Ventura show pulled from air

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Im on the fence about Ventura,im sure he means well.
Im also sure he means to make some dollars also.

But tooling around with Alex Jones dosent help the cause.

Alex Jones is a fraud,period.
A modern day snake oil salesman.
Oh ya,did I also mention a liar and a B.S artist.

Want proof?
Here ya go......

And as for "Fema camps",meh.....
The millitary dosent need to have camps already set up.
They can set up any soccer field,football field,baseball stadium,etc to be a "fema camp",at a moments notice.
All the need are fences,barb wire and guns.

Fema camps,pretty scary huh?
Makes for a good stroy to make some profit from also.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm mirroring all three parts on my YouTube channel in case TPTB decide to pull those down too.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Black_Fox

Sigh... Alex Jones was only reporting on what the Associated Press reported on earlier in the day. He wasn't making those stories up to cause hysteria as so many naively believe.
edit on 2010/12/7 by GradyPhilpott because: Removed big quote and replaced with "reply to" tag.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Since we're on the subject of "FEMA camps," I came across a documentary that's pretty interesting if anyone wants to check it out. It's called "Camp FEMA: American Lockdown"

Watch it here

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Im sure he was reporting something from the AP,thats not the point.
The point I was making is why anyone would ever even pay any mind to this fool.

The AP is a good source on its own.
Prisonplanet and infowars,need never be linked.
AJ needs no attention.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Notice how when Ventura mentioned it was talked about on the bill the whole tune changed to oh I think I recall something about that now.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
While I'm not sure about all of Alex's stories, because I haven't really gone on his site and disproved anything, he does seem to cover some legitimate stuff.

I know Alex sensationalizes stuff, but is that necessarily wrong, if you have something that needs to be public knowledge?

s.510 was on the site. He covers psychiatric drugs. He covers Big Pharma. He covers Monsanto. These are all legitimate topics involving corruption. I think you might be wrong in calling him a fraud.

Troy
edit on 5-12-2010 by cybertroy because: added some stuff

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

Did you watch the video I posted?
I dont know how anyone can see that video and ever try to defend that tool.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this show to our attention and thanks for posting and providing the links.

That was one of the better episodes of that series.

Interesting how these folks at DHS always change the meaning of our words in order deceive the people. Doublespeak.

When these doublespeak words are seen in the media, contracts, rules, regulations, bills or laws those reading them without direct knowledge of the subject matter are being openly deceived. Those in direct contact with the subject matter find themselves in deadly or compromising situations before they realize what's really going on, such as the Jews going into a building labeled "Shower" (doublespeak for gas chamber).

Of course we all know about how the Patriot act is just the opposite, a bill meant to seek out & incarcerate Patriots more so than the overseas boogieman terrorist the bill was sold to do . Why are all these things that hurt us always claimed to be for our safety? (TSA strip search machines anyone)

Here in this episode we have a multi-million dollar facility that's clearly built like a penal institution meant to keep people from getting in or out and they label it a "Family Residential Center. Would you want your family to live in that ugly concrete building that you'll notice the only landscaping is concrete & grass so nobody can hide near any of the perimeters?. Perhaps it's just a temporary illegal alien family holding facility, but why all the deception?

As far as the casket liners. Well, somebody's got to make them, store them and sell them. You can't wait until a disaster happens & then order them. I am skeptical about all the contracts that seem to go through Haliburton. Seems anytime there's anything bad going on these days, they are nearby.

Personally I don't buy Jessie's argument about the elites. What I do believe is that Policing people has become one of the most profitable businesses on the planet and there seem to be new police agencies popping up everywhere looking to get into the action. At least we're all not having to hide in a cave like Bin Laden, yet.

The Border Patrol was created control our borders, but they are trying to expand their police powers by stopping people like Willie Nelson 100 miles from the border and busting him for mj. The TSA's primary reason for existence is airline safety, but it seems they are more interested in expanding their scope into policing people for similar items instead of searching for terrorist or bombs.

Those that go along with the program become the working slaves, those that don't get retraining in these institutions or regular prisons.

Anyway I find much of these shows pretty weak, but this one had a couple good points. Perhaps the show was canceled because of the speculation Jessie made about dosing people with disease & then burying them in coffins which I found to be over the top myself. Bravo to those that made the show & to the OP and others for posting it here.
edit on 5-12-2010 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I have heard that the big banks actually planned the civil war before it happened and profited off of it.

Do you think maybe that is what the plan is for US? That's what the fusion centers are?

There was a Russian paper that talked about civil war in the US and how we'd be broken into so many countries.

Do you think that lines up with how the fusion centers are located?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Greetings to all at ATS..
I enjoy reading these forums on a daily basis and like the many different views and the wide variety of topics contained here in. You have definitely given me fuel for thought on many subjects. This keeps me informed and helps me to formulate my own opinions. Speaking of which here is the one that I convey on this subject. I do not know if this is a matter of fact or not. I do know that it makes a good story and has my attention. In my opinion I do not think TPTB would remove us from the work force and lose the tax monies that they incur from our labors as most of us are born into the workforce. It seems to me that they would be cutting off there nose to spite there face.
Just my opinion.

Add to Edit.
There are definitely things going on here that do not meet the eye.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The thing is, why the coffins?

If they want to kill off people, and get rid of them quickly, all they have to do is a mass common burial site, like they did to my ancestors.

I'm guessing the coffins are potentially there for masses of people who might die from sickness, and won't be able to afford a proper burial.

I never really believed in all of this fema camp stuff. I find it interesting that they would not tell Jesse and Alex what the "residential center" was. It's creepy that there's people in there, and we don't know what for.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Diogeneser

Just a wild theory...

No, they wouldn't want to remove people from the work force. But maybe they want to replace us with people willing to work for cheaper wages, and become robotic drones who are willing to obey a police state.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Who are those little kids swinging in that video?! The senator said "I'm sure they are very happy there" WTF? Happy behind barbed wires? Who else do they have in that residence center? Joseph Moshe? Julian Assange better watch it. They are going to haul him off to one of these centers, and Jesse Ventura is going to be disappeared or killed off.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

I completely agree with your post. I'm thinking that the time is coming where we will wish we were only sitting around like the "old days" merely speculating on these theories.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Maybe a type of witness protection program.
Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well I guess we will just have to wait and see, wont we? It is amazing how well thought out and orchestrated this NWO has become. Since antiquity the elites have been preparing the world for this event. We shouldnt complain, I mean cmon we are nothing but pawns, all of us. There are forces at work here that need no introduction and their rise to prominence and global dominance is assured.

Maybe it is best to die in the upcoming disasters , than be here when the true agenda is revealed. Anything will be better than a life of slavery and mind control.

Originally posted by OptimistPrime

Originally posted by fonenyc

Maybe those are for the soldiers coming back draped in American flags. Supply and demand type of thinking. Why would the government kill its ppl? Who would defend the country? Who would work and maintain the economy? Who would pay taxes?

reply to post by stars15k

The sheep that are left over when anyone who opposes them is wiped out will work and pay taxes and defend the country. The economy is what the Fed says it is and how much money is worth and how much is in circulation.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It was Homeland Security that got the FEMA camp episode pulled. Alex Jones is live on air now and was just talking about the episode and said "Homeland Secu...!" but stopped himself then made a nervous "uhh" type noise that I've never heard him make before. He was about to say it was Homeland Security that got the show pulled but realized mid sentence he's not supposed to talk about it yet. He then said something about having documents on the episode getting pulled. He then tried to play it all off by talking about the MIAC report that Homeland Security issued last year.
edit on 5-12-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

And who ran those residential centers? INS. The centers are where they put the people who are in the country illegally but are not criminals. Which would include families with children.

Come on people. One plus One makes Two, like it always has.
They don't want them escaping back into society to continue being illegals. You need to supply them with health care, food, adequate shelter, education for the kids. It's not anything that needs to be said, except to the paranoid conspiracy theorists who seem to stop thinking anytime someone asks a question that is not answered. Why not tell JV when he asked? It's none of his business. They told him who to contact. He apparently didn't try, or tried and was offered a visit, which would blow his "concentration camp" theory out of the water.
So he is either not trying to find answers, or he prefers to remain uninformed to advance his claim.
Or both. I vote both.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join