It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Interview Footage - Victor Returns 11 Years Later! (He Warns Us Of Endtimes)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

One of the replies on youtube reads

Darth Vader with a Backscratcher

LMAO at that one.

As for me, i couldn't really tell if he's a bogus character or not as the footage is dark and his voice is disguised!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This guy is a joke and is just looking for another pay day, i thought the original alien interview was a scam for several reasons including the so called medics unable to provide assistance apart from shining lights into the eyes of the alleged alien while making sure the camera has a perfect line of sight.

This guy said he was dying yet refuses to divulge any information which can be checked, any information he has given is hearsay with no way of checking his info. If what he said had any truth at all then you would think that in HIS last days he would reveal something which credible ufoligists (whome he slags off) could easily substantiate, after all if true it is the most explosive material ever to be released. There are many like him and project camelot wheels them out one after the other like a queue at a free whore house, all explosive stuff but with no substance or verifiable evidence we can run with.

Get real folks this guy is just another con man in a long line and he is surely not the last.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
an alien with interstellar travel capabilities and superior intellect who has to pause to collect the right word in most sentences. Not buying it. Good for entertainment purposes.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I did see this video a couple years ago. So why is this poster acting like its some new, big deal? Perhaps just spending an afternoon on youtube.

Always amazed how somebody posts and tells us its a "new" revelation...or "Just discovered! Real!"

Its kinda like someone telling me "Just discovered! Real! Look! I just discovered this man from another planet who flies and can see things with x-ray vision! He was discovered living in a place called METROPOLIS. They call him "Superman"!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
And another thing..If it is the end times...why the hell would they WARN US?

"2 thousand-zero-zero. Party over! OOPS! Out of time!" ("1999"-by Prince)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

edit on 3-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The alien looks a little off. It only looks around in a very
Limited range. When it looks to be caughing or chocking the movement is limited his hands never come up. When the medics come in they seem to make sure they limit their ubstruction of the camera. I'm leaning toward fake for now.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The Alien wasn't even talking...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Man, this is obviously staged! This Victor-guy is a total joke imo. There is something creepy about the first video "the alien interview" though. I'm sure it's not a real alien, but it could be a G.P.L.F.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I can tell you that Victor's comments about Religion being a plant by UFO/ET/Aliens is dead on. I have been working with Et's on a daily basis for 25 years. Religion is about to be revealed for what it is -- as if anyone should have believed in it -- ever.

"End Times" are vitrually here, but the words are coded messages. They don't mean what religion tells us they mean.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I love this video! I feel bad for the being in the video if he is real. IDK I think it is but I could be wrong.

All I know is the first time I saw it I felt an uneasy feeling and sadness for the being in the video.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Here is what everyone is missing. If this "Victor" was legit, and he was dying from some incurable disease then why not just go public? Bob Lazar did and while I mention him it would be important to note that during the "Victor" interview with Art Bell 6 of 8, Art asks him about ol Bob and his response is telling! Its like Bob Who? Oh Robert is the real deal. He is making this # up as he goes.

I don't believe him at all.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
many Ufologist think that Victor is really Col. Robert BOB Dean...he even says in original video that he "had reasons" for being in AREA 51

Robert Dean, retired USAF Sergeant Major, with over 40 years of UFO investigative experience. Bob is famous for revealing a secret NATO document written in 1964, titled "The Assessment."

ROBERT BOBBY DEAN

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Sorry OP, I ment he said "find the puppet maker" when he was discussing how he cannot be debunked and if anyone really wants to debunk him and prove the alien or ET within that video is not authentic they can do so by FINDING WHO MADE THE ALIEN OR ET FAKE PUPPET SEEN IN THE VIDEO. Otherwise there is an issue. Because if it is a fake then who made it?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

For someone like yourself, who I admirer as a poster, I'm surprised by that rather insulting post. You tend to be quite suave and sophisticated with your dealings on ATS.

The video, from 2008, was rarely mentioned on ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join