It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Interview Footage - Victor Returns 11 Years Later! (He Warns Us Of Endtimes)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Great catch...Yes, it is absolutely a reflection of an "alien" moving in his glasses. I suppose the only question is whether or not it was added artificially. The video of Cheney was taken from a regular interview, so I seriously doubt he was sitting across from an EBE at that moment. It seems to be something they added after the fact. This combined with the weird UFO that "flies" outside the car window at 6:14-6:20, lends me to believe there has been a lot of tampering to embellish the content of this video.
edit on 3-12-2010 by bigdaddy7ftr because: to correct quote formatting

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yea, Katie is making it up. I have worked for 25 years, on a daily basis with ET's. I know the old guy in the interview is right. Religion is a plant by the ET's.

About the healing you talk about. Early on in my 25 year journey, I found that I could heal people with terminal diseases. In all, I have healed 22 people, most with cancer, most were terminal. I've also failed to heal 16 people.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I can't believe how negative "Victor" is and he seems really arrogant.

Half of this interview is him moaning about his last interview.

If this is the real "Victor", then he gives off too many bad vibes and wastes a lot of his time complaining rather than using the time to give the interviewer some detailed information.

Also looks like a bit of a hoax to me.

I'm sick of all this end of times stuff too. The end of your world could come at any moment so there is no point in stressing about 2012 or any other end of the world date until i actually happens.

Its always good to be prepared for any natural disaster but there is no need to waste your lives away waiting for one to happen.

Imagine if you spent ten years of your life building a bunker for 2012 and then went down to the store to get your last supply of canned food in it and got hit by a bus and died. lol

Think about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Let us remain on topic and refrain from excessive quoting and posting of videos with minimal commentary.

If you have complaints about anything, including the moderating, please use the suggestions/complaint function.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Light soul

He doesn't look negative -- worried, shook up, scared. You have to realize he's dying, he's revealing "End Times" -- can't dance a jig in that frame of mind.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So these havent been debunked yet? If not then this is amazing

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
Of all the alien videos I have ever seen the only one I have ever kept on my computer HD as credible is this one
(Link below in OP also)
www.youtube.com...

there is something about the way Victor converses that convinces me he is legit. his obvious frustration in these recent videos echoes some of my own thoughts regarding the money made on documentaries and book sales.

i'm sure someone could pull off some sort of puppet master trick or cgi fx and claim this as a hoax but the whole back story to me seems legit - conversion of old media / miscategorised content - it's all stuff that could and probably does happen.

i'm usually over-cautious about sticking my neck out and claiming something is real when the content is so crazy and open to ridicule but something deep down in my conscious, that I can't shake, tells me this is for real - does anyone else feel like that with this footage ?

At risk of overly quoting, yes.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

Anyone who believes anything this guys says is clearly as much of a tard as he is ...

Hey no offense, since it is never intended...
Judging people with a broad stroke, based on the criteria of a single inconsequential factoid, is not that smart either. Resorting to a slur to describe them is low class, a tell-tale sign of a poor education, disinterested parents and just plain ugly.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding me?

The reason I love ATS is the constructive OP posts...that are generally followed by constructive responses. You post a few crap videos...and the last one...really? really you think that is real? ATS is almost becoming GLP (in the sense of badly written and down right retarded posts....the mods here are still great and not Nazis)

The fact that this has a single flag destroys my faith in humanity.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
reply to post by rajaten

I have a real problem with anyone who claims to be serious about anything and uses biblical terms to define it. "Endtimes?" Sorry Charlie the world is not going to end for at least another 3 billion years and by that time we'll all be long gone to somewhere else.

Well According to Nostradamus it would be the Year 3787 as we know it ..

Possibility the Deluge of The Sun .. ++ Solar++
edit on 3-12-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

This Recent Interview is Comical ! Nothing really new as he Could of Read this on Any Conspiracy site ..

An Interview Made for TV .. Erie Ambient Effect Background music Cameraman in the Back ! Cameraman Outside Filming the SUV Driving Away.. and whats up with the Horse Riding Whip (Crops) well thats what it looks like to me or is it a Cane or is it a Back Scratcher ? ? Interesting
LOL
Leon: Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch! = Leon Blade Runner..

It would be more Believable to me if it was a Strait interview One Camera only no Background Music no Cuts
This Video is Obviously Staged My Favorite Coast to Coast is the Guy that Called Hysterically and Trying to Reveal the Truth about Aliens are Real and he is a Member of ( Area 51 , ) and then the Phone is cut off ..

Area 51 : The Frantic Caller (1997)

The Look at the Past 10 years Alien Invasion Movies and more Frequent as it close to 2012 ?
Skyline , Battle of L.A. , Knowing , The New V Etc.. the Police State/Nation Fema Camps The Plastic (Coffins) Containers long side Rail Tracks ,, More UN Vehicles seen in the US More Talks of Preservation of
Artifacts putting them in Mines, Salt Mines , Let alone more talks of Underground Bases, Missing People , Military Navy from all over the Wold at Gulf of Aden Using Pirates as a Cover up , Just another Piece of the Puzzle ,, 2 False Wars Afghanistan & Iraq ( things like Needed Minerals are being discovered in Afghanistan Iraq OIl) Covered from the 911 Attacks as the Real Culprits are from Saudi Arabia, It all Questionable ..
and the Van Braun's Alien Card as Carol Rosen Said ... OK Im going back to watch my Original Outer Limits Collection Architects of Fear ( Fake Alien Invasion ) I Advice all ATS Members to Watch!

Architects of Fear

edit on 3-12-2010 by Wolfenz because: add architects of fear video

edit on 3-12-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tulkor

I sorta agree withcha but....you never know.

Sometimes the strangest, weirdest, most hard to believe things---- have turned out to be true. So, it's really; for what it's worth and who takes away anything from it. Ya know?

I personally have a strong feeling this is Bob Dean. The mannerism (from his angst to his choppy oration to his soon-to-be- demise (he is 81)....etc) are too similar to ignore. And if this IS Robert, I have to wonder why this alter-ego sham!?

But whatever.

I like that ATS allows anyone to post anything and I love how the more pertinent threads get the most intriguing responses

PS: This is FAR from GLP with their banshee of idiots, uneducated and immature ACs

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I really enjoy videos like this. It's very exciting imagining that we're privy to information that's been leaked from super secret organizations or "higher sources".

One person says "The aliens judged us and found us wanting." another says "We've passed."

Lets just say I'd love to know which people are telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
well damn... I didn't want to give this thread a star and flag... until I watched the interview.
Its been quite a while since something I heard in a video, with absolutely no guarantee that its even genuine (being filmed anonymously and all), struck me as being true.

Not necessarily true as in actual upcoming events (because I believe the future can always change), but true as in, this guy sincerely believes what he's saying.

I think its selfish of him to be disguised, especially since he claims his life is up, but he does point out some great questions and challenges to the UFO community.

One thing is certain though... I've watched that alien interview way too many times this week.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
ohh i forgot Continue of my last post

Ronald Regan Alien Threat speech

Dr. Carol Rosin in the Disclosure Project

Either Ronnie and Von Braun watch to much of Outer limits (Architects of Fear )
or its the Real Deal

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

B.S. , anyone that is in the know will never be seen or heard. This is kindling for the fire. When all is revealed the masses will bow down to worship the official story that will be told by the same people who have lied and murdered
us from the very beginning. What a shame that ATS can now be used for the main fuel for the fire.

P.S. This will be my last thread here ever again, not that I contributed much, but all of you are very much slaves to the system and are waiting for some explosive revelation to start a mass revolt here on ATS, sorry my friends that is exactly what they want you to believe. For you to sit and wait and wait and wait...........sleep tight my sheeple friends.
I will stay awake and make my moves where ever I can how ever I can.For I have the fifth freedom and the right to exercise said freedom thanks to my forefathers (God bless them). My units name is the Fifth Freedom and our motto is "any means are acceptable"! May god have mercy on the traitors of this country. Please turn yourselves in to the authorities,and you will get a fair trial, if not you face the punishment all traitors face, Death.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain that "victor" is jesse ventura. the voice sounds identical, although pitched down.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheApachekid
reply to post by rajaten

For you to sit and wait and wait and wait...........sleep tight my sheeple friends.
I will stay awake and make my moves where ever I can how ever I can.For I have the fifth freedom and the right to exercise said freedom thanks to my forefathers (God bless them).

ya know i dont post much and wont slam another poster, and this is the first time(always a first for everything as they say)
but to call people sheep and then use God bless them in the same post, is kinda calling yourself a sheep as well when you're actually saying you're an awakened person and you're following religion? sheesh, what a crock of sheep crap.

and back on topic of course.
I dont really think victor is saying much truth about all of this,
even tho i was hoping something was real in all of this.

[edit]
apart from the end of time stuff of course
edit on 3-12-2010 by Marshall Twinie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by conwaylemmon

that is quite plausible though not so sure it is him
i'll try resampling the audio to see if it comes close to jesse's actual voice.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
What is the point of this thread again?

Rehashing of a video from 2 years ago. A FICTIONAL video meant to boost DVD sales for the cheesy re-release of rocket pictures : interview with an alien puppet at Area 51 special edition? Some mouth breathing clown in a Richard Nixon mask, somewhere in the desert because "he is being followed" how ominous.

Yes of course makes perfect sense

And some people still regard the Alien Abduction at Lake County film to be REAL footage lol

Why people continue to regurgitate this crap is beyond me, boredom i suppose.

I mean really?
edit on 3-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join