It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Interview Footage - Victor Returns 11 Years Later! (He Warns Us Of Endtimes)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
can't area 51 afford light bulbs. i would figure area 51 would look like something out of 24 not a principals office.

victor forgot to take his medication. victor denying that it is a puppet makes perfect sense at the lack of light in the alien interview. the shadows are hiding victor's hand while he bobbles the alien head around.

edit on 2-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
hay has any one ells noticed at 6.20 top left looking out in to the distance on the second part something very fast flys by his head???

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by birdyat101
hay has any one ells noticed at 6.20 top left looking out in to the distance on the second part something very fast flys by his head???

there are a coiple of us on the end of page 3
thats brings it up but no one really has addressed

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

Looks like a bird to me. You can see it's wings flapping in the second flyby.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
No offense intended (or maybe there is?), but that third video is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. If you're foolish enough to believe that's legit, I feel sorry for you.

And no, I'm not skeptic...I'm not even a debunker...I just flat out think this is one of the silliest things ever posted in a serious light.

I find it both troubling and shocking that people are watching this and even considering for a moment that it is the real deal. I'm not trying to derail this thread, nor will I likely return to it (SUCH a waste of time), but come on, people. Seriously?

Again, another glaring example of why the general public doesn't take us seriously.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I have a real problem with anyone who claims to be serious about anything and uses biblical terms to define it. "Endtimes?" Sorry Charlie the world is not going to end for at least another 3 billion years and by that time we'll all be long gone to somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have searched for quite some time and I cannot find even a news article that mentions anything that would give a clue as to where little Donny was on March 23, 2008. It was Easter, so maybe he was stuck in some holiday traffic in Hoboken.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
reply to post by rajaten

I have a real problem with anyone who claims to be serious about anything and uses biblical terms to define it. "Endtimes?" Sorry Charlie the world is not going to end for at least another 3 billion years and by that time we'll all be long gone to somewhere else.

I would love to see your sources for such a outrageous claim.Do you have proof we are here and kicking good in 3 billion years ?
End times may be over stated, but your comments would be taken more seriously without adding your own ridiculous unprovable statements.
Sorry, this is not meant to come off as an attack, just a little criticism. Do with it what you will

Thx

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is bad science fiction. I used to believe this bunk. Thank god I've grown out of it. I notice Bob Dean may have something to do with this and if that's the case this is double bunk. Sorry but that's my opinion after many years of following this malarkey that includes most of Project Camelots interviews: not all of them however. That's just my opinion or two cents worth as they say.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Ray Santini admitted that the interview video was a recreation of what he whitnessed. Conveniently the original tapes got lost.

Remember when ATS had source nazis? Could you elaborate? Who's Ray Santini? Which interview, the first video with Victor, the second video with Victor, the C2C Art Bell interview, or the alien interview? Can you please cite your source because this is ATS, and if this is a case of, "my friend told me that Ray Santini said..." please just say so.

I've seen all of these videos and don't remember the name Santini (though I am an idiot of epic proportions)

Regarding Rummy's whereabouts on March 23, 2008

I did a little searching on the subject and came up mostly empty handed. Here's all I got...

Traveling to London to discuss expanding NATO, while the death toll for American forces since start of the war rose to 4,000 on March 23, 2008.

answers.yahoo.com...

There's no verification of this information, however, I did find an endnote in Global Dialog that indicates that Rumsfeld wrote an article that was published in the Wall Street Journal on March 28th, 2008.

Donald Rumsfeld, “NATO Expansion Should Continue”, Wall Street Journal, 28 March 2008.

www.worlddialogue.org...

The information being cited is really neither here nor there in this discussion, but the fact that Rummy was writing about NATO on March 28th is supportive of him having been involved with NATO on the 23th.

Also there's this...

I have studied these tapes a lot. On the 23rd March, Rumsfeld was in London in NATO discussions, although sources also confirmed that later that day he was spotted in New Mexico, which isn't impossible. Apparently the discussions were regarding the removal of US troops from Afghanistan. Why would they just pull out? Unless of course, they were needed somewhere else.

www.alienaddictions.com...

There is also no verification there, and it seems that the New Mexico mention actually just came from the Victor video...

circular nonsense.

There was also some cryptic crap in an LATIMES blog about being in London to discuss "something" with the PM and that "they won't choose him."

This isn't worth citing and seems to be combining the Victor rumors with the possible truth.

I can't actually find evidence of ANYTHING NATO related going on in London in March of 08, which gives me pause.

I suppose with these leads someone could perhaps be able to confirm if they're true if they have access to old newspapers. Anyone with some REAL passion could hit their local library (here's a hint... not me)

Still, I'm going to propose a theory. If the alien video is real, everything Victor actually says is still nonsense. I have reasons for this theory, but I'm tired and can't put any cohesive thoughts together.

UPDATE

Sarkozy will hold talks this week in London with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown aimed at securing British support for the French proposal. Paris will reportedly offer an additional troop contribution for the NATO mission in Afghanistan, including a deployment of elite paratroopers to the east of the country, allowing the United States to move more troops to the main theater of operations in the south.

The Bucharest NATO Summit: Washington and London Must Not Give into French Demands published March 24th, 2008.

There's no mention of Rummy, but there were NATO talks in London.

LAST THOUGHT

Maybe those Wikileaks have some info
edit on 12/2/2010 by Sunsetspawn because: UPDATE and LAST THOUGHT

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

reply to post by minigunner

We think alike. A good find and my next thought was also, where was Rumsfeld in March?
I can't find where he was but he was probably hiding close to home to avoid this publicity...
Donald Rumsfeld Torture Lawsuit Clears Hurdle, Allowed To Proceed
03/ 5/10
www.huffingtonpost.com...

A federal judge refused Friday to dismiss a civil lawsuit accusing former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld of responsibility for the alleged torture by U.S. forces of two Americans who worked for an Iraqi contracting firm.

In Washington, Justice Department spokesman Charles Miller said by telephone only that the department, which is representing Rumsfeld in the suit, "is reviewing the court's decision."

Interesting he flat out refused to speak of 9/11. I stumbled on this looking for references to March this year...What Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney did during the aftermath of 9/11 www.globalresearch.ca...

I wish I could have heard some of the things victor was saying better near the end.
Any written transcript?

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/12/3 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
since i can not make new threads yet i though that this vid is pretty cool. Looks fake but it is pretty fun to watch.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The interviewee is an actor or a lonely geek that I've previously heard. They're not using state-of-the-art voice alteration. He's been in other "secret" interviews before. He pretends to get angry and terminate the interview altogether. It's just the same crap over and over. I'm sure it's almost as good for him as moving out of his mother's basement. But he really needs her to lay out his clothes for him. And where would he put his XBOX?

It's frustrating that people like this are creating videos that do nothing but cloud the issue. They're not helping.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
"We have been tested and found wanting"

I saw that on 'A Knight Tale'. Has he been wtaching too many movies?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

DAMN! You are right!!!

What the hell is that thing?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Why are you posting this video now? It's 3 years old.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
[SNIP]

Because of course, that's the topic of discussion right now.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Gemwolf because: Please focus on the topic, and make use of the Alert! function to notify staff of problem posts

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

Well Mr. or Mrs. Australia, I am sorry if my post bothers you, but the video is obviously a crock of #e, so I thought it fitting to acknowledge something that is obviously real, that being that the OP is attractive! There are no qualms to be made about that is there?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Even though the audio is masked, this guy "Victor" acts like and sounds like Dan Burisch.
IMHO, I don't believe Mr Burisch, Eagles Disobey, nor this video.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join