It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Interview Footage - Victor Returns 11 Years Later! (He Warns Us Of Endtimes)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

Hey I found the original broadcast with art bell for us:

Enjoy

edit on Fri Dec 3 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
that same video was posted on ATS several years ago, with him in a car at a desolate location

not believeable then or now.... my guess a schizophrenic with a intense alter-ego that has taken control
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i didn't review the 1997 art bell interview until after i posted the above,

but the very last revelation victor made was that the Alien was there ~20 months before the 1989
smuggling of data... so i guess that leaves out any Roswell alien survivors

thanks for the research
edit on 2-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

victor also seems to be in the last stages of emphemzema, he hints at a max 9 year window for himself
and a perhaps 12-20 year window before the collapse & destruction of the global role of mankind

whats with the switch to the Apocalypse/Armageddon meme
with persons like Rumsfeld leverasging access into the Aliens answer to a Noah Ark program that
takes a few humans to safety for the period of destruction via a Solar CME or equivelent
edit on 2-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Wow, look at that UFO go at 6:20 in the second part of those videos, flies right by the car, zooms off and disappears!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Very interesting Video!
He had allot of nice facts in there and seems to want to keep out of the attention of media, one of the better informative videos i've seen in a long while. Thanks for posting it was great.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
Wow, look at that UFO go at 6:20 in the second part of those videos, flies right by the car, zooms off and disappears!

haha maybe!

I thought it looked like a bird

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Victor's delivery sounds scripted and rehearsed and more than a little bit forced. There's nothing at all natural about the conversation, from either side.

I don't believe any of it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

It roughly translate into "solar flood"

"Apres Moi du Deluge, du Deluge de Solais" - Which translates as "After me the flood, the flood of the Sun."

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Exellent post, i've read this story once before, some years ago. But from the comments there i only could make up it was a Hoax or something like that. I don't know for sure myself, i will keep this out in the open, i would love to believe the alien interview is real, but how impossible would it be to leak a interview vid like this, seeing it came from one of the most advanced "secret" bassis of the US, Area 51..

S&F

Regards,

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by rajaten

It roughly translate into "solar flood"

"Apres Moi du Deluge, du Deluge de Solais" - Which translates as "After me the flood, the flood of the Sun."

hrmm just in time for the solar maximum and galactic alignment...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Well, yes.

Tell me...have you ever wondered why climate change and threats from space "weather" have become such a poignant subject matter for geopolitical forums? Especially since 2008.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

There might be some "truth" to this.... My Bible says:

"as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat."

2 Peter 3:12

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Thanks for posting I had forgotten about this, but for some reason after listening I just had this uncontrollable urge to punch victor right in the throat! What a drama queen, freaking ferry...:lol
edit on 2-12-2010 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightfury

The Bible is fraudulent.

It deliberately misrepresent and represses certain events, as Victor said.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Nice thread Op.

Iv seen a couple of these videos before but its nice that you have put them all into one place.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Does Victor have a strict set formula when doing interviews?
as with his first one, he spent 50% of his airtime complaining about getting interviewed,
25% bitching about other people
10% feeling sorry for himself
and the rest of teh time avoiding questions.

although he did do a mighty snort of BIBLICAL BS near the end
so thanks for that Victor, at least its something new.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I did the math and this was done back in the Bush Administration. Rumsfeld was no longer SECDEF.
He also mentioned, "need not plan for a 20th anniversary of the original alien documentary." which puts the time frame at 2017.

He is referring to Rumsfelds' whereabouts in March 23rd of 2008. Still researching
edit on 2-12-2010 by minigunner because: none

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Victor is one of the only figures I truly believe.

Still reluctant to suggested the original interview with the alien is a fake.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Embarrassing stuff.

So "Victor" is dying of emphysema and the End Times are upon us but he still has to hide his identity behind a ridiculous mask. And why was he waving that back-scratcher about in that overly dramatic and contrived manner?

Another decline in the credibility of ufology!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Good post Raj.. When I first saw the alien interview I was on the fence about it. Then listening to Victors first interview I thought this could possibly be real. (still on the fence though) But now since Ive seen this new footage, Im now leaning towards the conclusion that this could be the real deal. Yes, Victor is a bit dramatic, but then again, this is a man with a strong passion for getting this truth out. Of course the disinfo agents are all over this like flies on poo trying to debunk this guy, but my gut tells me there is more to this that needs to be revealed before we can say without a doubt that this is truth or fiction. I'm still sticking with my gut instinct though, and always keeping an open mind. Victor seems quite sincere about what he is telling. I think following the Rumsfeld trail is definitely the next step in cracking this. S&F for you OP, and for all you skeptics out there, all I gotta say is "The NASA conference today at 1300 cst."

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So we are all going to die in this solar flood unless we are part of the elite that will be removed from the earth as part of the rapture...

Whats the point of airing this information then?

Just seems as though Victor is trying to tell the world that we failed and we are all going to burn.

More fear....

No disrespect to the beautiful OP but major
from moi.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join