It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by backinblack

Any timelines are impossible to substantiate about Assange and his youth.

I never said anything that you posted was "stupid".

I merely said that you seem to be the only person who seems adamant about making some sort of statement, but I do not know what that statement is.

I do apologize if you took offense to my comment, but I would think that what I posted is self-evident.
If you have links to post that would validate your timeline then post them.

But simply making broad statements without giving any sources is no different than what you are apparently being critical of.
The only other comments that I see that are critical of Boon's OP is his writing style.
edit on 12/14/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

You say this.

Any timelines are impossible to substantiate about Assange and his youth

Then ask this.

If you have links to post that would validate your timeline then post them.

WTF is that?????

Funny though because looking at the recent posts it seems it's been established by you guys that Julian WAS part of the cult..

BTW, even Boon will admit he's had many more people than just me oppose his view..
Enough BS arguments..I'll rest from this thread..

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

His accent is not at all Australian. He speaks the Queen's English, in my humble opinion.

I could be totally wrong. Anyone from Oz, let me know.

Assange speaks in a very similar manner to myself. It's also very similar to most of the people I associate with in Australia.

The typical Australian accent that is usually depicted is somewhat akin to the the American 'redneck' accent. It's usually referred to as a 'bogan' accent :] This is certainly played on by Australian politicians and celebrities as it is expected of them in the world community and resonates with the Australian working class.

Australia also seems to have a lot less regional variation in dialect than somewhere like the US, with the 'bogan' accent found everywhere but much more prevalent in the outer suburbs and country towns than in city centres.
edit on 14/12/10 by redblack because: formatting error

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I certainly do not mean to be getting you upset and as I said before, I apologize if you have taken my comments as a personal affront.

I suppose that what I should have said is that you seem to be the only person who consistently approaches this thread from the same point of view, or actually lack there of.
Others have been critical, but they are one or two posts with no substantial evidence and then the poster is finished.

I would genuinely like to see the links that you have seen...
That is why I have asked that you post them.

They would make your criticisms valid and they would shed new light on this case.

If you choose to walk away now, then fine.
That is your call, but I would genuinely like to see what you are referencing, because I have been unable to find anything that can draw a picture of his youth correctly.

I do not believe 100% that he was in the cult, but I also posted the same link that you were criticizing.
That was the most information that I have been able to find about his youth.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by redblack

Thank you.
As I said, it was a minor criticism at best, but your information about the accents of Australians is nice to know.

The only Australian accents that I can say that I know well enough to comment on are the people that I have known personally in the States, and I have always had a hard time telling New Zealand, Australian, and South African accents apart, but they all sound very different than either cockney or queen's english to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, had moved 37 times by the time he reached his 14th birthday. His mother didn’t enroll him in the local schools because, as Raffi Khatchadourian wrote in a New Yorker profile, she feared “that formal education would inculcate an unhealthy respect for authority.”

hmmm. moved 37 times before 14.
no school cuz it taught respect for authority.

I say hogwash !!!

To be honest that sounds exactly like two different people I know from Melbourne, Australia.

Personally I find Assange to be a completely believable character right up until the Wikileaks launch. Beyond that I'm just not sure . . . . . yet

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Around 1964, Dr. Raynor Johnson was hosting regular meetings of a religious and philosophical discussion group led by Hamilton-Byrne at Santiniketan, his home at Ferny Creek in the Dandenong Ranges on the eastern outskirts of Melbourne. Also connected was a series of weekly talks he gave at the Council of Adult Education in Melbourne, entitled "The Macrocosm and the Microcosm". The group purchased an adjoining property which they named Santiniketan Park in 1968 and constructed a meeting hall, Santiniketan Lodge.[1]

The association consisted of middle class, professional people; it has been estimated that a quarter were nurses and other medical personnel, and that many were recruited by Johnson who referred them to Hamilton-Byrne's hatha yoga classes.[2] Members mainly lived in nearby suburbs and townships in the Dandenongs, meeting each Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evening at Santiniketan Lodge, Crowther House in Olinda or another property in the area known as the White Lodge.[3][4]

During the late 1960s and 1970s, Newhaven Hospital in Kew was a private psychiatric hospital owned and managed by Marion Villimek, a Santiniketan member; many of its staff and attending psychiatrists were also members.[4][5][6]

Many patients at Newhaven were treated with the hallucinogenic drug '___'.[7] The hospital was used to recruit potential new members from among the patients, and also to administer '___' to members under the direction of the Santiniketan psychiatrists Dr John Mackay and Dr Howard Whitaker.[8] One of the original members of the Association was given '___', electroconvulsive therapy and two leucotomies during the late 1960s.[9]

Although the psychiatric hospital had been closed down by 1992, in that year a new inquest was ordered into the death of a Newhaven patient in 1975 after new claims that his death had been due to deep sleep therapy. The inquest heard evidence concerning the use of electroconvulsive therapy, '___', and other practices at Newhaven but found no evidence that deep sleep had been used on this patient.[10] The Newhaven building was later reopened as a nursing home with no connections to its previous owner or uses.

en.wikipedia.org...

if people can't see the potential tha assange is an Mk ultra type...
they don't usually wear signs
but Assange certainly bears some of the trade markes of the cultists and an MK ultra type
think what you will
he could very well have been in this situation time wise as it is more extensive of an operation then just what byrne was doing

as we saw in Canada when the CIA was busted doing mind control OPs on the peeps through McGill university
it was a factor that had tentacles way out into the community
edit on 14-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
gee what did the docs do with '___' and related drugs?
at Mcgill it WAS MIND CONTROL and often done in foregn countries because the CIA was not supposed to function IN the US , hence they did their experiments outside the country.
this is how hey used their black budget money so avoiding scrutiny
'___' was OWNED by the US army and developed through Sandoz laboratories in conjunction with the US army

Dr. Paul Hoch, an early advocate of the the theory that '___' and other hallucinogens were essentially psychosis-producing drugs, performed a number of bizarre experiments for the army while also serving as a CIA consultant during the 1950s. He administered intraspinal injections of mescaline and '___' to psychiatric patients, causing an "immediate, massive, and almost shocklike picture with higher doses." Aftereffects ("generalized discomfort," "withdrawal," "oddness," and "unreality feelings") lingered for two to three days following the iniections. Hoch, who later became New York State Commissioner for Mental Hygiene, also gave '___' to psychiatric patients and then lobotomized them in order to compare the effects of acid before and after psychosurgery. ("It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value," Hoch once stated.)

www.levity.com...
mengele had nothing on these clowns
edit on 15-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

mengele had nothing on these clowns

Not sure I'd agree with that quote...
But the fact is, most of this stuff occured in the 60's and 70's...
Julian was NOT anywhere near the place then...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
maybe most of you do not know that
Nick Davies of the Guardian is Julian
Assange's contact for wikileaks
releases. Davies just released
a book entitled:

How flat earth news is killing journalism

In that book and in his blog, Davies
cites examples of clandestine agencies
manipulating news stories on a routine
basis. He also cites they did it with Iraq
and they are doing it with Iran.

There’s always been a threat of propaganda, for years and years going back to Elizabethan times, certainly it was active during the Cold War. That’s got much bigger and institutionalised. The problem with propaganda is that it doesn’t tell the truth about itself. The expression it uses is “strategic communication”, so you find that military, foreign affairs and intelligence agencies, particularly in the United States but also in Britain, France and all the NATO countries, are grouped together in order to manipulate us vulnerable hacks into running stories that are fiction.

There are marvellous examples of it. You can see them running on Iran now. I love the Zarqawi story. Remember Zarqawi, the leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq? Huge chunks of the Zarqawi story were produced by this strategic communications machine. Absolute bollocks, to use that technical term again. Remember when he first surfaced Zarqawi only had one leg? Then later on when he was on video cutting people’s heads off miraculously he had sprouted a second one. They’d lost their own story line!

If you’re trying to understand what needs to be done to get the media to tell the truth, it’s not just about the traditional explanations about advertising, owners and ideology. They are there, I’m not denying that, and they are pernicious and wrong. But it’s to do with the structural weakness of our profession. Our jobs are being taken away, our output has been increased, we are now almost infinitely vulnerable to being manipulated – and so we are. And that’s why we are seeing the same thing happening about Iran as you earlier saw with Iraq.

In this book that I have written I did a chapter on the Observer. It’s fascinating and scary. It’ was a model of manipulation of a newspaper in the build-up to Iraq where all of this was at work. The PR people, particular from Downing Street, Alastair Campbell’s people working on Kamal Ahmed, the political editor. He resigned a few weeks ago because of the book, he doesn’t want to tell the truth about it. The intelligence agencies producing the anthrax story were working through David Rose. Very interesting. David Rose is actually a very good, experienced reporter, he was completely flipped over on his head, writing absolute crap because he was being manipulated by MI6 and the CIA. And I’ve traced it all. That’s the propaganda element. It’s just scary.

The impact of that was huge, because that’s the paper that’s read by backbench Labour MPs who had to vote in the House of Commons on the Blair resolution. It really mattered. It’s the sickening ease with which it now happens.

If you want to understand what’s going wrong it’s fascinatingly complex.
The internal procedural workings, the operational pressures that incline us towards more falsehood and distortion – it really is interesting how you look at it and find how rotten it is at its core.

Whereas you should have a system where journalists, working honestly and independently, make what used to be called news judgments and say this story is important, this angle needs to be expressed, this research needs to be done, instead now we sit there passively and those decisions are made by Alastair Campbell and the whole magic world of PR and the public and private and the charity sector and the terrorist groups. They write the press releases and we bung ‘em in.

www.mwaw.net...

Ok, so Davies is telling us here that we can't believe
the press anymore but yet we're supposed to believe
the wikileaks releases AFTER they've been cleared
with the Gov Agencies ????

What is wrong with that picture??

He's basically telling us not to believe it
and gave us the reasons why !!!!

so let's put some dots together shall we.
Davies is getting his releases from Julian.
Then the secret agencies, CIA, Mossad and MI6
are manipulating that data to suit an agenda.
Is that not basically what I have stated
in this thread thus far???
Davies has just confirmed this.

related article:
omg.yahoo.com...

edit on 12/15/2010 by boondock-saint because: added url

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
More info from Davies book which corroborates
my theory of blackmailing political figures for
an agenda.

An award-winning reporter exposes falsehood, distortion and propaganda in the global media

"Finally I was forced to admit that I work in a corrupted profession." When award-winning journalist Nick Davies decided to break Fleet Street's unwritten rule by investigating his own colleagues, he found that the business of truth had been slowly subverted by the mass production of ignorance.

Working with a network of off-the-record sources, Davies uncovered the story of the prestigious Sunday newspaper which allowed the CIA and MI6 to plant fiction in its columns; the daily newsroom where senior reporters casually refer to 'nig nogs' and where executives routinely reject stories about black people; the respected quality paper which was so desperate for scoops that it hired a conman to set up a front company to entrap senior political figures. He found papers supporting law and order while paying cash bribes to bent detectives and hiring private investigators to steal information.

Davies names names and exposes the national news stories which turn out to be pseudo events manufactured by the PR industry and the global news stories which prove to be fiction generated by a new machinery of international propaganda.

www.flatearthnews.net...

but yet the world is supposed to believe
the wikileaks cables???

yea right

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
OMG !!!!
Yet another link from wikileaks to George Soros.
The Guardian Newspaper is a participant in
Project Syndicate. Project Syndicate is owned
by George Soros. The Guardian is who is
feeding the wikileaks articles to the web.

Matter of fact The New York Times is said to be
getting their releases from the Guardian.

The Guardian is part of the Guardian Media Group of newspapers, radio stations, and new media including The Observer Sunday newspaper, the Manchester Evening News, and the Guardian Unlimited, one of the most popular online news resources on the Internet. All the aforementioned are owned by The Scott Trust, a charitable foundation.

The Guardian and its parent groups are a participant in Project Syndicate [1] (www.project-syndicate.org...), established by George Soros, and have recently intervened to save the Mail & Guardian in South Africa [2]

www.wordiq.com...

and

en.wikipedia.org...

Guess whose name pops up on the Project Syndicate
website?

Jeffrey Sachs of Goldman Sachs !!!!

and

Richard Holbrooke - the man that just currently died.
www.foxnews.com...
www.project-syndicate.org...

Could his association with Soros, wikileaks and Project Syndicate
have anything to do with his untimely death ??? Holbrooke's Last Statements

The Washington Post reported that Holbrooke, as he was sedated before emergency surgery Friday for a tear in his aorta, told his Pakistani surgeon, "You've got to stop this war in Afghanistan."

"That can't not weigh heavily on the president," said Malou Innocent, a foreign policy analyst at the Cato Institute.

State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley said Tuesday that Holbrooke, before undergoing surgery, had a humorous exchange with the medical staff based on his "unrelenting" commitment to his job.

Told by the medical team to relax, Holbrooke replied "he couldn't relax because he was worried about Afghanistan and Pakistan," Crowley said. The medical team said it would try to have someone deal with those problems while he underwent surgery.

"See if you can end the war too," Holbrooke said, according to Crowley, who added that there was no recorder in the room but is the best recollection from people who were there.

www.foxnews.com...

now why would Holbrooke be so concerned
over Pakistan ???

deeper and deeper we go.

edit on 12/15/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Wikileaks Exposed @ the CCC

media.ccc.de...!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
Wikileaks Exposed @ the CCC

media.ccc.de...!

why don't u just post what it says
instead of inviting us to click the link?
Are you gathering IP addresses ???

post ur info

edit on 12/15/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
first video footage of Assange's Mother Claire
that I have seen. She starts in this video at about
1:20

video.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I was going to post them but there is to many so I just posted the search page.

The page contains talks given by assagne about wikileaks from ccc cons.

Harvesting Ip addresses
Surely it would be easier to spam lot's of threads with the url for a site I own.

ccc = Chaos computer club

edit on 15-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
julian is in jail so is he really a psy - op?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wiklleaks
julian is in jail so is he really a psy - op?

You came 50 pages deep, just to say that?
What happend, oh I see, you clicked on the last page without reading the info.
Well, very interesting points you make, im not sure whether to congratulate you or worship you?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think it's pretty clear to anyone that has eyes to see that Julian Assange is a human alien hybrid. Numerology confirms it as a fact as well.

(Incidentally, the total number of documents in "Cablegate" is 2456283. Try seeing what happens if you convert that from *Julian* to Gregorian)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm tellin ya Boon your all over this pal,i believe this
thread will of opened a hell of a lot of peoples eye's
i hesitate to say "sheeple cos here at ATS we aint them.

really well done and that goes for the rest who have done
the legwork in the thread too.

Gotta say i had my doubt's about wikileaks as soon as
it became mainstream.
i just thought to convenient. but just good enough a job
to give the dumbed down masses this sense of hope.

NO, it's most probably psi ops in full swing,paid in full
by the powers that be.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join