It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Thanks mate..Yes I got to that page to but is wiki a .org domain???
Their normal site is wikileaks.com...
Easy to fake..I've seen very good WH looking sites with .org..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
www.xs4all.nl...

"And that was just the start of what they were into. They had been in so many sites they often couldn't remember if they had actually hacked a particular computer. The places they could recall read like a Who's Who of the American military-industrial complex. The US Airforce 7th Command Group Headquarters in the Pentagon. Stanford Research Institute in California. Naval Surface Warfare Center in Virginia. Lockheed Martin's Tactical Aircraft Systems Air Force Plant in Texas. Unisys Corporation in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. Goddard Space Flight Center, NASA. Motorola Inc. in Illinois. TRW Inc. in Redondo Beach, California. Alcoa in Pittsburgh. Panasonic Corp in New Jersey. US Naval Undersea Warfare Engineering Station. Siemens-Nixdorf Information Systems in Massachusetts. Securities Industry Automation Corp in New York. Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California. Bell Communications Research, New Jersey. Xerox Palo Alto Research Center, California."

Colin Randall, `Teenage Computer Hacker "Caused Worldwide Chaos"', Daily Telegraph, 23 February 1993. is a newspaper article about it I think, not a website.

www.xs4all.nl...

After a public confrontation in 1993 with Victorian Premier Jeff Kennett, Mendax and two others formed a civil rights organisation to fight corruption and lack of accountability in a Victorian government department. As part of this ongoing effort, Mendax acted as a conduit for leaked documents and became involved in a number of court cases against the department during 1993-94. Eventually, he gave evidence in camera to a state parliamentary committee examining the issues, and his organisation later facilitated the appearance of more than 40 witnesses at an investigation by the Auditor-General.

CIA operation?

edit on 8-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

yep, u got it

confirmed by wikileaks itself

thanks for the pic

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
And I know I'm gonna sound like a broken record here but we are now what 1 week into this mess and yet still no official word from the Obamanator?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
who cares about julian assange.

he has not released anything of importance yet.

he has agree to only relase the doomsday secrets only if he is arrested...

LOL

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

So it was not much of a surprise that EveryDNS, part of Dyn.com of Manchester, N.H., pulled the plug after an especially serious attack last week. "Wikileaks.org has become the target of multiple distributed denial of service attacks," EveryDNS said. "These attacks have, and future attacks would, threaten the stability of the EveryDNS.net infrastructure, which enables access to almost 500,000 other Web sites." Meanwhile, in what appears to be a symbolic gesture, Wikileaks.org remains offline--the group hasn't chosen to redirect it away from EveryDNS to, say, a European provider. Another consideration, of course, is that the master server, called registry, for the .org, .com, and .net domains are run by U.S.-based companies. That makes it safer for the group to rely on Wikileaks.ch. Read more: news.cnet.com...

cnet

According to this it looks like a .org
edit on 8-12-2010 by jaynkeel because: forgot comment

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
And I know I'm gonna sound like a broken record here but we are now what 1 week into this mess and yet still no official word from the Obamanator?

yea I know
and I doubt u will

that would be like a criminal
returning to the crime scene.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

oh and another thing

maybe he's just vying his time
waiting on Soros to tell him to
push that button called:

"Internet Kill"

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

oh and another thing

maybe he's just vying his time
waiting on Soros to tell him to
push that button called:

"Internet Kill"

OMG!!!
Regardless of you belief that Julian is CIA, everyone knows they will use wikileaks as an excuse to filter/cut internet access...

Please don't use that as proof of your theory..
That would be sad.....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
OMG!!!
Regardless of you belief that Julian is CIA, everyone knows they will use wikileaks as an excuse to filter/cut internet access...

Please don't use that as proof of your theory..
That would be sad.....

No, that's not part of my original theory
but it stands to reason and fits into the
agenda of the insurance file.

Obama hits the kill switch to keep
the p/w from getting out and exposing
the insurance file contents.

It's a perfect reason to use the kill switch,
is it not ???
edit on 12/8/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Your research is outstanding.

But how can we know what the truth is when everything is veiled in lies?

What if what you researched is all lies?

This Soros - what nationality is he - sounds Greek.

Anyway, if he is after power and ruling the earth, sorry, bad news for him - no-one who screws the world like that will live to enjoy anything.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Your research is outstanding.

thank you

but some here will
disagree with ya

What if what you researched is all lies?

They once thought the world was flat too.

This Soros - what nationality is he - sounds Greek.

Soros is not his birth name.
His birth name is Schwartz
and he is Hungarian by birth.

Anyway, if he is after power and ruling the earth, sorry, bad news for him - no-one who screws the world like that will live to enjoy anything.

he seems to be doing well
so far. He's made it to 80 yrs old

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

maybe he's just vying his time waiting on Soros to tell him to push that button called: "Internet Kill"

Wonder who hits it first, him or Saul? Or do you think it will be a team effort?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Last post...

They shall grow not old, as we that are let grow old.
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn..

This thread is dead.....I'll now leave it to the mourners...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Interesting that you haven’t bothered to even make attempt at addressing anything that I wrote in my last two posts. I don’t want to repeat myself other than to point out that they both make it really rather clear that you are indeed wrong and until you can satisfactorily address these points everything else that follows in this thread is just more of the same. Paranoid bias believes being perpetuated as being absolute fact, which they are not.

Its rather infuriating that you continue to post blogs and sources that are even more bias than you are. For that reason nothing you have said thus far in your thread can even be considered having any credence. You have literally posting nothing that I feel warrants me to go read through it and then tell you what is wrong with it because all of your sources are totally bias and it’s easy enough to debunk this entire hypothesis of yours based around terrible use of sources and my earlier points.

This should really be moved to the hoax forum.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Interesting that you haven’t bothered to even make attempt at addressing anything that I wrote in my last two posts. I don’t want to repeat myself other than to point out that they both make it really rather clear that you are indeed wrong and until you can satisfactorily address these points everything else that follows in this thread is just more of the same. Paranoid bias believes being perpetuated as being absolute fact, which they are not.

Its rather infuriating that you continue to post blogs and sources that are even more bias than you are. For that reason nothing you have said thus far in your thread can even be considered having any credence. You have literally posting nothing that I feel warrants me to go read through it and then tell you what is wrong with it because all of your sources are totally bias and it’s easy enough to debunk this entire hypothesis of yours based around terrible use of sources and my earlier points.

This should really be moved to the hoax forum.

The sources are there. Why are they biased?
Because you say so?
It is an interesting theory dont you think?
What blogs?
You checked the whole Ats site?
Why should this be in the hoax forum, because you say so?
Havent you already stated your opinion?
Do you have to force it on others?
Because ATM im with Boon on this.
Its funny how people have different opionions.
Why are you trying hard for this thread to be moved to the hoax forum, are you a cointel?
Know what I meen?
Near enough nothing on Ats has been proved.....
So, where does that leave your argument?
Man, you are all bashing the OP like you all know what the hell is going on!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by backinblack

dude,
no offense to you or your boss
but I will not address any more of
your attacks.

And I will not admit to lying
or giving up or whatever else line
or lie you come up with to
rebut this response.

i think 3 sources with the same
info is quite enough for proof.

I think that is more than close enough to admitting you are wrong Boon...

Just like a kid, "If you don't agree with me I don't want to play anymore".

Come on Boon, I expected a better rebuttal than that.

Why is it so hard to admit that these are only your's and some bloggers belief rather than fact?

Because if it was fact, it would be easy to give some PROOF.
edit on 8-12-2010 by SkurkNilsen because: spellomatic2010 V.2.0

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

You seriously think that, if it's true, Assange hacked US sites and was recruited by the CIA in or around 1991?

19 years.... These have to be some really good chessplayers to, in 1991, have anticipated the situation in 2010.

Just let me get this absoloutely straight, they started planing in 1991 for how they would in 2010 shut down the internet....

I find that very hard to believe if you take the CIA's trackrecord into consideration.... I find it as hard to believe as your "NWO" conspiracy.

And just to clarify, I do find it plausible Assange did hack US government sites, but the rest..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

You said it yourself, almost nothing on ATS has ever been proven, something I spend a substantial amount of time reminding people about. This thread is no different, its hollow, there is no real evidence that suggests the op is correct in anything he wrote in his first post is accurate. Therefore to answer your question about where that leaves my argument, I think its fair to say it leaves in a stronger position than it was before you posted, as it is evident I have you agreement that most of the stuff on ATS can’t be proven. Yet or some reason you still maintain you agree with the op, seems really strange to me because you have already said that most stuff on ATS cant be proven. Are you then saying that even though you know that its more than likely that this thread has no proof and will never be proven you are going to believe if.

So much for deny ignorance.

Just take a look at the sources, one of them is the tea party, I think that qualifies as being bias. Its not just because I say so its because they are biased. There is no balance to anything the op has talked about, he has neglected to provide this balance by showing us the other side of the coin that states he is wrong and on balance that’s the side of the coin that is correct. Most evidence suggests that wikileaks is not part of the nwo. The OP has also used a bunch of blog sites that are again full of bias and have no factual relevance.

I don’t understand what you are talking about asking me if I have read everything on ATS, of course I haven’t; no one can truly say to you that they have. In any case it is irrelevant all I need to read is this thread to pass comment on this thread, I do not need to have read everything that has ever been wrote on ATS.

I am not bashing the OP I am trying to point out the errors of his ways. This thread is just utter rubbish, nothing of the op’s original conspiracy hypothesis has any foundation in accepted historical or scientific facts. This entire thread is only the believe that the op and others have that wikileaks is in cahoots with the nwo, it is not a fact all I ask is that the op recognises that what he has said is not a fact but it is merely his belief.

edit on 8-12-2010 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join