It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: ISRAEL, A PROMISED LAND FOR ORGANISED CRIME?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Wikileaks: ISRAEL, A PROMISED LAND FOR ORGANISED CRIME?

cablegate.__._

Organized crime (OC) has longstanding roots in Israel, but
in recent years there has been a sharp increase in the reach and
impact of OC networks. In seeking a competitive advantage in such
lucrative trades as narcotics and prostitution, Israeli crime groups
have demonstrated their ability and willingness to engage in violent
attacks on each other with little regard for innocent bystanders.......Organized crime in
Israel now has global reach, with direct impact inside the United
States.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
As I was going through today's leaks, I came across this cable.

Very interesting to say the least. It goes on to tell how organized crime is a huge issue in Israel, leaving the authorities to deal with violence, drug trafficking and prostitution.

It also states that Israeli organized crime has a strong foothold in the US, playing a role in many nefarious activities within the states.

it is fair to assume that many known OC figures hold valid tourist visas to the United States and travel freely.

Thoughts or ideas ATS?

cablegate.__._
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1-12-2010 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
It also states that Israeli organized crime has a strong foothold in the US, playing a role in many nefarious activities within the states.

yep, u can find about 300 of them
on Capital Hill everyday except
legal and Jewish holidays.

edit on 12/1/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I guess this will silence the ones that think Wikileaks has a pro-israeli agenda.
(They might try to rationalise it though)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I guess wherever you have groups of people, you're gonna have groups breaking the law in an "organized" fashion.

Does it make a difference if they are jewish and from a jewish nation? No more so than if the are catholic and from a catholic nation...say, like Italy.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

I am not a fan of the Israeli government, but after reading this I do think the government itself is actually trying to battle against organized crime. So I give them credit for that.

It's still not clear what Wikileaks agenda may be, but I agree it will be hard for people to claim they have a pro-Israeli stance after leaks such as these come to light.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

You are correct that it doesn't matter what religion they happen to be. What matters is if the organized crime is entrenched within the government itself. If so, then we have problems.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by subject9

Ok, settle down there killer!

Do you have proof of these accusations? I would love to see such evidence. By the way, IP addresses are easy to find. If ATS is sharing my info....so what. I conduct myself in a way that does not make me a threat to national security. Whether I disagree with my country on certain issues or not.

You want to talk about the issues or disagree, please do. But if you want to talk like that then go to GLP.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Conspiracy is a threat to our way of life.

It undermines the effort the Government is trying to put through.

It takes us back many steps.

Its harmful and wrong.

the people need to sit and be quiet and let those who know conduct the government in a way that suits us all.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
One odd thing from the cable:

According to several media accounts, a motor scooter pulled up alongside
Alperon's car and the rider attached a sophisticated explosive device with a remote detonator to the car door. The bomb killed Alperon and his driver, and injured two innocent pedestrians.

Odd how an Israelli Criminal is killed exactly the same method as two Iranian Nuclear Scientists??
Bomb Stuck to car door.

Mossad and Mobsters using the same drive by door bombs

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject9
So what?

Organized Crime is everywhere.

Even on ATS - You lot are organizing mass hatred against the US government and its allies.

This proves it!!

US gov poll

Skeptic gaylord and his band of gay men pass your details to the US gov.

I know they pass all your IP addresses and usernames to the US gov to be put on the watchlist.

I say F**k skeptic and his BS. Revolt against this site and back your Government.

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

Ask Billy Irvine this: Why does he LOOK like a PEDO????????

Ok...I'll bite.

Who is skeptic gaylord and billy irvine?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

I was just about to add that to our discussion. Very interesting similarity is it not? That makes you question whether my earlier statement, OC being tied to the government, is a real possibility.

Or is it just a convenient practice?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by subject9

I disagree, conspiracy is not a threat to life...it is a way of life.

Ever since the first man walked on Earth he was conspiring against his neighbor to steal his best goat. To sit idly by and let our government control our lives shows a lack of direction in your life.

I WILL NOT LET SOMEONE CONTROL MY LIFE! If that's unpatriotic, then so be it.

edit on 1-12-2010 by sheepslayer247 because: grammer

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I was just about to add that to our discussion. Very interesting similarity is it not? That makes you question whether my earlier statement, OC being tied to the government, is a real possibility.

Or is it just a convenient practice?

Things that make you go mmmmm.

Mossad is obviously using the same playbook as the CIA. With OC able to move drugs, money and sex slaves into and out of countries fairly easily, they would be ideal resources.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I was just watching a video that supports this claim. I forgot the guys name but he says that OC is the whole point of the us-israeli relationship. Control of Jerusalem is control of the drug game

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

It seems to be a real possibility doesn't it? It's also plausible that Mossad is connected with CIA.

The drug trade is what interested me the most. Especially so since there is another cable that talks about legalizing the opium trade to alleviate related issues. What makes it more interesting is that it was a conversation with John McCain before the elections.

cablegate....__._/cable/2007/04/07ISLAMABAD1583.html

In response to McCain’s question about whether Musharraf was worried Afghanistan would become a narco-state, Musharraf answered that he was, especially because if it did it would affect Pakistan. Musharraf thought Afghanistan could follow the example of other countries -- such as India -- where narcotics were purchased legally and channeled into the international pharmaceutical industry. It was a $500-600 million annual industry, Musharraf said, and the profits made from legal poppy sales could go toward poverty alleviation instead of to the Taliban.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I am not a fan of the Israeli government, but after reading this I do think the government itself is actually trying to battle against organized crime. So I give them credit for that.

It's still not clear what Wikileaks agenda may be, but I agree it will be hard for people to claim they have a pro-Israeli stance after leaks such as these come to light.

No, that would be the EXACT same type of dis-info...if it is dis-info. You can't have it both ways. This leak made you feel 'better' about Israel overall as you state yourself.

Just like the the initial leaks left, supposedly, some egg on the face of the US, but most people shook that off and started feeling better, generally, about our government and it's international intentions.

This is not particularly damaging to public perception of Israel as a nation.

As, I've said here before: I want a truth-telling, ass-busting hero on the world stage myself. I hope it's Julian Assange and Wikileaks...but so far I keep catching a whiff of something unwholesome in the air.

And if it is dis-info, we can bet that the psy-ops guys WILL be monitoring the opinions of the Awake, and adjusting the data to dirty Israel a little bit to throw us off the scent. Nothing major of course...just stuff like this.
edit on 1-12-2010 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

¶2. (SBU) In November 2008, Israeli crime boss Yaakov Alperon was assassinated in broad daylight in a gruesome attack on the streets of Tel Aviv, only about a mile away from the Embassy. According to several media accounts, a motor scooter pulled up alongside Alperon's car and the rider attached a sophisticated explosive device with a remote detonator to the car door. The bomb killed Alperon and his driver, and injured two innocent pedestrians. The hit was the latest in a series of violent attacks and reprisals, and indicated a widening crime war in Israel.

Same MO as the two scientists recently killed in Iran. Obviously Mossad. Ahmadinejad called it. He's no fool.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Is there any nation or tribe of people not involved in organized crime? No. That includes Muslims who have recently been nailed for organized sex crime against children in Britian.

<<   2 >>

join