It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Yard knows where you are, Julian Assange.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Look the United States saying that they're going to find Julian Assange is just like George Bush saying he is going to find Osama Bin Laden or that Barack Obama is going to punish BP for the Gulf Oil Spill....

It's just not going to happen.
edit on 2-12-2010 by elfulanozutan0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
see it doesnt matter what AssAngel has disclosed about these governments. its what hes still holding onto that they dont want published and thats the real problem. he is the greatest threat to the world governments underworld and they know it. hes like the employee you can never fire, because if you do, then he will tell all your nasty lil secrets you made the mistake of letting him in on. he like a spy that defected, but in his case hes the worlds super spy thats in your face and on the side of the people. if the world governments cant control themselves then they dont need to be in control of anything but prison laundry.

AssAngel is still my hero...lol

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Exactly, it was on CNN even, Assange remained in Sweden for weeks but the prosecutor did not seek him out, he was available and did not attempt to flee the country. Then the case was dropped but to be re-opened once more and after that he is now the "most wanted" on Interpol list. I also find this a bit disturbing and weird.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Well it just sounds suspicious. Like how Michael Jackson was accused of being a pedophile, which got a negative image created of him, he then died, which in my opinion was to silence Jackson. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the same thing happens to Assange. It only takes a sum of money, and people will do anything.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I've not read through the entire thread... But...

What if he's already dead? Lack of interviews, press releases, public apperances. These can be explained because he's in hiding... or simply... he's dead.

If we're being told that he is wanted by interpol, we'd assume he's still alive. It wouldn't surprise me if in a couple months, they still won't have "found" him but by then the media attention would have died down, and most people would have just forgotten about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
I hope they catch that alledged rapist soon..!!! Good job scottland yard finally doing your job.. S AND F for bringing the good news CX cheers!
edit on 1-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

Are you for real?
You are aware this man is innocent and has been set up by two stooges in Sweden he happened to have consensual sex with?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by boondock-saint

Price the tickets yourself. Round Trip Coach from Australia to London is over $8,500. Best price I could locate. You think he earns the money he uses? I don't. I think he's a simple scam artist and media whore as I said. We will have to agree to disagree. If he were helping Whistleblowers I'd support him. This is something entirely different.

Have you ever considered he's more than likely independently wealthy and is doing this work as a philanthropist?
You have money on the brain when this is about information for the people of the world!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join