It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Yard knows where you are, Julian Assange.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by qualitygossip

Link please. I'm only privy to American booking sites. The one I found for Australia gave me a total of over $8,400 on Air France as the cheapest.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Like I said, thought you agreed with the quote you posted that was clearly from a genuine groupie, sorry but it's how I feel about people who latch on to media whores who will do anything, even put peoples lives at risk for attention. Get's my blood hot. I clearly misunderstood. Your not implying the women were lying without knowing if they are or not just because of Assange? If not, I got it entirely wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Link please. I'm only privy to American booking sites. The one I found for Australia gave me a total of over $8,400 on Air France as the cheapest.

www.skyscanner.jp...

First of a few gazillion pages on google

I notice that the most expensive flight they quote is right around $8400.

So... you're either simple enough that you can't differentiate cheap from expensive, or you're just here to engage in character assassination to get people to stop loking at the wikileaks data.

I wonder which one it is?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Julian's mother has some interesting things to say about it all.

She said her son was a highly ethical person and had always been a 'seeker of truth'.

'He sees what he's doing as doing a good thing in the world, fighting baddies if you like.'

Source

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by qualitygossip

I gave you a link, but here it is again: Flights UK to Australia

And often you can get them cheaper because a lot of UK students take gap years in Australia, so there always seems to be good deals around, but I'd say £700 is pretty average.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

Like I said, thought you agreed with the quote you posted that was clearly from a genuine groupie, sorry but it's how I feel about people who latch on to media whores who will do anything, even put peoples lives at risk for attention. Get's my blood hot. I clearly misunderstood. Your not implying the women were lying without knowing if they are or not just because of Assange? If not, I got it entirely wrong.

Thanks for the apology.

second.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This rape charge is one trumped up crock, and if Assange is guilty of anything, it is doing what the controlled mainstream media doesn't have the guts to do, which is some good old fashioned reporting of the truth about the crooks in governments worldwide. This is a time when the media should be supportive of someone with the courage to come forth with the truth, but instead have chosen to expose themselves for what they are. Politicians everywhere are running scared, and for good reason.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

He is definitely here for the sole purpose of character assassination. I have read every one of his ridiculous posts and he is doing nothing more than than toting the media propaganda. Julian has not been charged, and the last time this happened, the investigation was terminated for lack of evidence. Almost EVERY post has the word rapist, which tells me he has obviously in his own mind already determined Julian's guilt, even though HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN QUESTIONED YET!
edit on 1-12-2010 by Quantum Logic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I can't say whether or not Assange is a rapist, I wasn't there and I'm guessing no-one else was..
I CAN say that the timing of these allegations are suspect, and Interpol's most wanted list?
How can anyone deny the possibility that something smells a little fishy?

As a disclaimer rape is a serious sickening crime, and I would never defend anybody proven to be a rapist.
However there is no proof at this time, but the damage has been done to his reputation, and the character assassination has commenced.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamo2o1o
I can't say whether or not Assange is a rapist, I wasn't there and I'm guessing no-one else was..
I CAN say that the timing of these allegations are suspect, and Interpol's most wanted list?
How can anyone deny the possibility that something smells a little fishy?

As a disclaimer rape is a serious sickening crime, and I would never defend anybody proven to be a rapist.
However there is no proof at this time, but the damage has been done to his reputation, and the character assassination has commenced.

Amen to the above, the character assassination has begun, the wheels are in motion to discredit him and everything he touches. The charges are simply the pretext to get him into custody, where sadly, Mr Assange will probably commit, (cough, cough) suicide (cough, cough) in his cell using only a six inch piece of dental floss he had hidden.

As for blaine91555, why the hell does anyone respond to his posts...this person clearly has no interest in logical deductions about the subject and only writes what he reads in the press. The spin doctors and the MSM just luv people like him.

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always." - Mahatma Gandhi

edit on 2-12-2010 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Hahah this article and this thread makes me laugh.

This whole bit is staged.

Julian Assange is a CIA asset.

Wikileaks is a FRAUD. It is a DISTRACTION.

...and its working.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro
reply to post by CX

...and its working.

Its distracting us from WHAT exactly?
Second line

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

They'll never catch him.

You seriously think that bureaucratic law enforcement agencies can get a computer hacker that can get his hands on millions of classified files from multiple international governments and corporations alike?

The point of Wikileaks is to bring about changes in Regime throughout the world so that we may have a better, productive, more harmonious society. They currently aren't taking any more submissions because they have too much material to deal with. That means that there are a lot of insiders that have a lot of material that they are waiting to expose to stop the corruption. We need more trust-able organizations like Wikileaks so this information can be disclosed faster and people can get on with their lives knowing that the corruption that plagues our daily lives is being weened out as fast as possible.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Distraction from what? I do not know.

Here is my approach. This ONE guy is supposedly in possession of a variety of documents that contain information that is damaging to the national security of multiple countries. If this guy was a true threat, he would have been murdered A LONG TIME AGO. Do not tell me that "he is in hiding" or any of that garbage. If the Mossad, MI5, or CIA felt that this guy was THAT much of a threat to the world and their respective countries, they would have found him already.

Instead, this guy runs free, submitting "dangerous information" on a strict timed schedule. That is suspicious in itself. Why does he feel the need to release information on SPECIFIC dates or specific periods in time? Hmmm????

Also, all of this balderdash about him having an INTERPOL warrant out for his arrest is only to give the public the impression that this guy knows some stuff that the government does not want you to know.

Put it this way, all of the stuff that they DO NOT WANT US TO KNOW, is all the stuff that WE WILL NEVER EVER KNOW ABOUT. If the public KNOWS about something, then they allowed us to know. All of this crap about whistleblowers and deep throats is all garbage lies.

Do not trust it or believe it people. I am telling you, something is up with this.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro
reply to post by CX

...and its working.

Star for you,looking outside the box. I cant take any of this seriously.In 100 years,2 World Wars,countless of other pseudo-wars,and never ONCE did we have someone divulge so many supposed secrets at one time.Doesn't anyone find this too easy? Bad B rated movie like?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

Assange is worth more alive than dead.
The last wikileaks have shown nothing but one countries (alleged) mistrust for others.
Assange has thrown the cat amonst the pidgeons.
Saudi Arabia doesnt trust Iran, nor Pakistan etc etc etc

Its effectively started infighting between muslim countries, who, under other circumstances would be unified in the face of US/UK agression.

Divide and rule anyone??

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

The sad part is, you actually believe everything you just wrote.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

Explain to me then what is behind the wikileaks, as you clearly seem to have a much better idea than most?

If the documents:
1 - Are not being revealed for the sake of revealing what the US is doing and
2 - They're not released to cause political upheaval between countries, and all with the TPTB's blessing,

Then, exactly, who or what do they benefit...please tell me.
Im obviously missing the most important part of all this, which to you is blatently obvious.

Pray, tell me exactly what i am,supposed to believe then o wise one.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The funny/sad thing is, even if the "charges" on Assange were at some point dropped and he was proven innocent... Blaine and those like him would still no doubt find some rubbish reason to spew their disgust for the guy... and that says a lot. Can't even man up and just admit they disagrees with Assange's whole philosophy behind leaking information that could potentially make their beloved country look even worse in the eyes of the rest of the world.. but more importantly, to American's themselves. Deep down they knows it's ultimately for the greater good... but the ego is just so darn big... can't let that juicy fantasy of the great ol' USA and it's "American dream" burst right open and give the willingly ignorant a damn rude awakening, and with nowhere to hide.

Ignorance truly is bliss.... right Blaine?

edit on 2/12/10 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Now the US Govt will have the excuse to spend a couple of Billion's taxpayer's money to find him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join