It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our past has been systematically erased!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
Hmm...

Considering that the word satan in hebrew means "adversary" and was not given proper name status until centuries after its origination, AND was used to refer to ANYONE or ANYTHING that stood in opposition to something, I am going to have to pass on what you have to offer here.

I mean, the etymology speaks for itself. There was not originally a being named Satan... it is a word used to refer to someone as an adversary.

Look up the original hebrew texts and you will see that many things, from angels to asses to god himself was called a satan depending on the circumstances.

One million stars for you if I could do so.

That is precisely all that was originally meant by the term "Satan" by the original authors. The term has since changed into an actual being like all the other nonsense that the Bible has become.

It is truly a shame that many of the faithful Bible readers do not "test" the Bible for its accuracy and authenticity like the Bible says should be performed for everything...

So you deserve a million stars. Unfortunately I can only give you one.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
one more thing.
I forgot to mention Satan dont want us to learn REAL HISTORY on earth at all. MYTH HISTORY are erased. I have seen many history are hidden and erased. but if you look for truth hard enough in history u will find the truth. I believe "Myth" that word to make people to ignore the facts on history. but Myth History are fact.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Have any of you heard of the terra papers? The O.P seems to have incorporated this into bible scripture.

Here is a link. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

what?
islam is the religion of satan
enough said

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EtherPrism

Or they just corrected was was a tangent. plus the occult doesn't exist. Get back to the 21st century. you are a bag of flesh and no more.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You're obviously deceived. May you come to the truth, which is Jesus the Christ.

The devil is the father of lies. He loves to create counterfeit. He knows the Father, Son & Holy Spirit. He has been around for a long time and has used the curse of sin to mislead & confuse people.
In the beginning, all knew the true God, but over time scattered & created their own ways, their own god.

This explains some similarities & the counterfeit work of the devil also explains it because he can influence & work with fallen man to mislead people. Man was created in the image of God & the closest to attacking God he can get is attacking His creation. You mention the occult, occult simply means hidden. Well Jesus did nothing in secret. He came in the name of the Father, not his own like a false prophet. He did & said as the Father gave Him to do & say. Those that belong to the mystery schools, the so called ' new age' beliefs, hate God & hate Christians.

I was raised in a Christian home, fell onto my own searching in my teens & I've been a Christian since 2003 & it was only the work of the Holy Spirit cause no one seeks God.
edit on 1-12-2010 by TruthSeeker8300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EtherPrism

The Jews infiltrate every source of Gentile power they can. From the inside, they either gain total control or they seek to rot it out and destroy it, through corruption.

Not this crap again
I had no idea how many Jew Haters there were until they found ATS. Total rubbish and bigotry.

The actual topic of your thread has been discussed to death here. Probably a hundred threads or more. Chewing the same old Bubblegum over and over again.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Just because her BS filter was fully operational at a young age ( like my own ) doesn't make her open to ridicule or snide remarks. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the message " Jesus loves you" and " god hates fags " seem to contradict each other. There 's so much fearmongering and hate speech going on in churches that its a wonder the crosses don't melt.
Now, as for this post... magnificent. A stand, no matter where it is made, is a stand. The bible has been filtered through the hands of men both good and bad, distilled by time's decay, and twisted to serve the greedy, the twisted, and the biased. It was written third or fourth hand at best, portraying a deity with multi-personality syndrome and severe mood swings, and that was just the old testement. So much of our 'pagan' traditions were trampled underfoot and burned at the stake along with wisdom and knowledge that would never again be realized.
So many christians, so few roman lions.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by volafox

"" Jesus loves you" and " god hates fags " seem to contradict each other. "

You're a hypocrite. You call out hypocrisy by so called Christians and then wish death on Christians. Christians face more persecution today than any time in history. The early Christians faced horrible persecution. It wasn't just the lions. They were skinned alive, put in boiling tar, they were impaled through the anus and used as lights. They were beheaded. Stephen was the first Christian martyr. Paul was beheaded & Peter was crucified upside down because he thought he was not worth to be crucified in the same manner as the Lord.

Your words and what has happened & continues to happen to the bride of Christ is no surprise because no servant is greater than his master. The bride of Christ is not of this world, we belong to Christ. Jesus promised persecution and it's because His word is truth & creates division. May the Holy Spirit come upon you and transform you!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I completely agree with you, and here's my take on it: Ancient Astronaut Theory: The New, Oldest, and Only TRUE Religion

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This is for those of you who are trying to debunk the validity of the OP's claim by saying that he uses the Bible as a source. Of course the Bible displays distorted truths. But there is still truth in them. If you can see the symbolism and gain the original knowledge by filtering out the lies, twisted reverse perspectives, and half-truths, you can still get the point. If you don't understand that simple concept, you have not gained enough "occult/spiritual knowledge". In other words, you haven't developed your brain enough for deciphering obstructed truths. There is no such thing as black OR white. There is black AND white. Look at the yin-yang symbol if you don't understand that.

Also, you should not feel like you have to be "initiated" in order to understand and act as if it's something that's out of reach. Although it is special, it is something that anyone can attain with an open and actively seeking mind. Truth will not just be GIVEN to you at this point because you are born into slavery. You must earn your birthright, sadly enough. But once you have it, you have the chance to keep it for the rest of eternity by passing it on through your children.

Do not think that Satanism alone is the only way to worship. As said before, Pagan religions, "witchcraft", alchemy; it's all working toward the same goal with different methods. The mentality we have adopted is just another programming of mainstream religion. You have to believe ONE or the other, because only one of them can be "right" and "divine". Paganism is one word used to describe hundreds of unique beliefs to make you subconsciously think that it is "evil", "opposing the one true religion", and made up of small, unfounded beliefs. The essence of misinterpreting Satan.

If you don't understand the OP's point, you might want to initiate yourself before criticizing. This thread's information was enlightening for me because I've been studying alchemy for awhile now, but it takes a little motivation to achieve the Great Work, and we have become lazy and complacent. Sleepy, you are getting sleepy...

WAKE UP!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

This Jew Joel Stein disagrees with you where Hollywood is concerned. I'm not a Jew Hater, but don't think everything that implicates Jews can just be automatically dismissed either. I do despise most Jewish elite for their actions and how it gives all Jews a bad rap, so I'm pro Jewish in the sense that if most of the schemes of their elite is halted, bigotry against regular Jews should hopefully go away.

"Who runs Hollywood? C'mon
December 19, 2008|JOEL STEIN
I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood."
articles.latimes.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
"Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual/occult knowledge"

True.

I love my Lord Jesus Christ, and I love my Lord Lucifer.

You are all fooled.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
We are going into a new aeon, the Age of Aquarius. Aquarius is the 11th sign of the Zodiac.
This is the “Aeon of Satan.” Here are some of the signs:
1999, inverted, is 1666 (one-666). 666x3=1998.
2000, in numerology is number 2; 11, (1+1=2) Two and eleven are the chief numbers of Lucifer.
2000 was Year of the Dragon (the Dragon is one of the symbols of Satan) which marked the commencement of the 21st century.
666- 6 x 6 x 6 = 216. 2,160 years is the approximate time it takes for the synetic vernal point to travel backwards from one constellation to another. Aquarius, the sign of a man (the water bearer) represents the coming new age. Ea/Enki also known as Satan is symbolized by the Water Bearer of Aquarius.

2012 is start of aquarius, its also the predicted end of the world perhaps cause the elite knows he will comming back but they got the tools for his destruction thats is (Humanity) and would rather destroy the entire world causing ww3 over things like Nationalism,Culture or Religion then give the power back to satan oh wait satan does not want power he want for us to think for ourselves liberate us! and reach the godhood through knowledge, Nuclear weapons and such are at the hands of e judeo/xian/muslim religions elite, i find it funny that N.A.S.A predicted a solar eruption at 2012, the Sungods is comming back! to how to prevent the elite from killing all? i also saw a show recently people christians and muslims want Apocalypse to occur as it says that those of faith will be saved and those without will burn forever and be left behind, so basicly this tells us that millions perhaps billions of people has to die for their god to come back to be honest i would say thats cruel for the most "good" of "gods", The sun will emit a solarflare on the year 2012,disabling the weapons of death that the elite controlls once the elite do not have direct controll over the lives of humanity no more, they will come back the GOOD elder god with knowledge they will remove and filter out the evil thats for to long controlled us,

The Gods placed much emphasis on the movement of the planets, stars, and constellations. They left images in stone, as seen in the Egyptian Sphinx, which was constructed during the age of Leo (10,500 years ago). The scarab, representing the ancient Egyptian sign of and the Age of Cancer, the rows of ram's heads (Age of Aries) and the monolithic sculptures of the twins (Gemini), are seen in numerous places throughout Egypt and Middle East.

In 1962, the planets lined up- Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn all in the sign of Aquarius and ushered in the computer age, which emerged worldwide 28 years later following the Saturn cycle. Technology has advanced at an unprecedented pace in the past century.

Atheist, Dr. Madalyn Murray O'Hair succeeded in removing the xian bible and compulsory prayer from the public schools in 1963.

Anton LaVey established the first above ground Church of Satan on the Eve of Beltane, April 30th, 1966.

During the late 1960's the Catholic Church, which is the original xian church and the backbone of xianity, began to crumble. Catholic nuns and priests gradually shed their vestments. Today, the wearing of formal vestments by the Catholic clergy in many parts of the world, especially in the United States is rare. The Catholic clergy has dwindled to where the lay people are taking over the former duties of Catholic priests and nuns. The remaining priests, most of whom are aging, are being exposed and brought to justice for the sexual abuse and exploitation of children and other revolting crimes that have occurred for centuries. The resulting lawsuits and scandals are breaking the Catholic Church. The Protestants have their share of crimes against humanity as well. We are now in the age of information and communication, which will result in many of these xian sects being exposed along with the Catholic Church.

The 1970's band "Black Sabbath," paved the way for heavy metal, death/black metal. The metal scene openly blasphemes the xian "god" and Satanic lyrics are very popular, especially among the youth. Look around you- Satanic music, movies, books, role playing games, video games, the internet with thousands of Satanic websites, Satanic t-shirts, Baphomet jewelry, and more. Satan is becoming very popular. Satan has the youth.

During the 1990's, thousands of xian churches were burned worldwide. The xian churches are rapidly losing their credibility and reputations; as a result, many are lost and looking for answers. The xian religion was built upon murder, lies, injustice and appalling crimes against humanity and it is now facing the consequences. Knowledge is readily available and the lies and promises of the right hand path religions are no longer as effective as they once were.

In the Al-Jilwah, Satan states that those who are without "do not know the state of things that is to come. For this reason, they fall into many errors." We are reaching the end of the age of Pisces. It has been written that in the end, the truth will come out and many will want to join at the last minute,

Yaweh/Jehova, the REAL "Prince of Lies" is not going after the small stakes, because he has had the judeo/xian/muslim religions for centuries. The bible bangers are in for a rude awakening.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

Occult means hidden. Jesus brought a sword ( His word ) and His Word shows men & women for what they are. Jesus did nothing in secret. All of this so called wisdom is earthly, sensual & demonic and not from God.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Edward Kelly's "Vision of the Round House"¹ adds further credibility to the texts written by scholars supporting the concept of the creation of humanity by extra-terrestrials through genetic engineering. There is no way Dr. John Dee and Edward Kelly had any knowledge of this in the 16th century. The "Vision of the Round House" is identical: Humanity was created by extra-terrestrials who needed slave laborers in the mines. By taking the ovum from a Cro-Magnon/primate and using artificial insemination with a sperm from one of the Nephilim, we were created.

The one known as Satan created us and designed us. He intended to bring us knowledge and make us as the Gods, but he was prevented from doing so and cursed by some of the other Gods. We did not evolve naturally, as did animals who have overall better health and immunity. Satan wished to bring us to perfection, but some of the other Gods wanted for us to be destroyed after the mission was over, and since we were becoming an issue, they attempted to let us all drown in the flood.

During early development an embryo enters a stage. This stage under a microscope looks just like an APPLE. This is known as the "Torus Stage." The shape is called a "Morula." Every single form of life goes through this stage. This is the "apple" that was written about in the Garden of Eden. This is where Satan went against the other Gods and gave us more advanced genetics. The "breath of God" is the soul. The chakras are the psychic energy centers that are activated by BREATHING in certain ways to enable the Kundalini to ascend. When the Kundalini Serpent ascends, enlightenment/Godhead is achieved.

The Tree of Life is Ancient Egyptian in origin. It is actually a pattern of the human soul. It plugs into the Flower of Life that has been inscribed upon so many walls in Egyptian temples and also in the pyramids. The Flower of Life is the blueprint for every living thing.

Fools claim Satan is a "Christian invention." All of the Old Gods were made into Devils and Demons in order to destroy their relations with humans. These Gods have been present throughout the history of the human race and have attempted to give us knowledge and to help us in our times of need. Cities were destroyed, libraries and other places where books were kept were burnt and destroyed. Every culture, such as the Philistines, that worshiped other Gods was made war upon and genocide of the populace soon followed. The Philistines worshiped Beelzebub, he was the God of the Philistine city of Ekron and Zebulon. (Baal [Lord] Zebulon). There are few if any traces of the truth left concerning these Gods. To replace the knowledge that was destroyed, the Christian Church invented a fictitious past and history of religion.

The Old Gods have remained as Devils and Demons just to survive. The Judeo/Christian "God" wishes for the destruction of humanity. This can be seen in the Inquisition, and the anti-life teachings, especially where the abstinence of sexual intercourse is concerned, to stop us from procreating and the plethora of crimes against humanity. Moses went on a rampage of war and slaughter when he descended from the mount under the direction of Jehova and the incident at Fatima where the "virgin" revealed the alien contempt for humanity in the hopeful anticipation of our blowing ourselves to bits with nuclear weapons, are just two of thousands of examples.

With the opening of the watchtowers a small increment (Aleister Crowley 1904), humanity has been flooded with knowledge in the last 100 years that has been unparalleled in the whole of history. We have not had time to adapt. This was the sole intention of the angels who communicated the information to Dr. John Dee and Edward Kelly. That the knowledge would act to destroy humanity within a short period of time. One hundred years is nothing to the Gods. With the coming of the enemy "God" Jehova, humanity was oppressed with an artificial mode of time that is contrary to how the universe runs. With this artificial time, the enemy has programmed fated events to occur that are detrimental to humanity. The fact that they were angels is portrayed by their arrogance and condescending attitude towards the two men. Demons are very friendly and understanding when treated with respect. I have never known Demons to be arrogant.

Most people either study physical science or the occult knowledge. Not very many study both. This is where people would benefit, by studying both, for in the end, it all comes together.
edit on 2-12-2010 by EtherPrism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Either post from your own research or not at all. Copying & pasting doesn't help. You are speaking a load of nonsense and you really are deceived. Christianity did not begin on murder, lies, etc. Jesus is perfect love, love is the fulfillment of the law, Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. Lucifer has created many counterfeit's through using fallen man as a tool. Just as he's using you. Artemis, the goat of Mendes, Allah, buddhist female & male deities are all one in the same. Yes, Satan means adversary & I know what Lucifer means too. They are all fitting to him because he's a counterfeiter. He's not the true light, but comes as an angel of light. He is the greatest of adversaries. Jesus isn't a hypocrite, so though people in the church have done evil, it doesn't make the church or Christ evil.
edit on 2-12-2010 by TruthSeeker8300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Aquarius is a servant of Saturn, also known as Satan. People trying to tell you we are entering an "Age of Aquarius" want an Age of Satan. Saturn was the evil God that ruled Earth in ancient times and was overthrown for eating all his children and other acts, then became known as Satan after Christianity was founded. In both Christianty, and Greco/Roman Paganism he is considered evil. There is no historical justification for trying to say Satan/Saturn, or Aquarius or an Age of Aquarius would be good, that is a 20th century new ager fad meant to sell books.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You are funny.. I like how you use the word STOLEN, as if viruses STEAL our DNA and give them to other life forms...

Dude, this is how emergence works... get with the program...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This thread is now closed, pending review and consideration of actions by the staff.

The original poster has been responding to questions with cut and paste material from his own writings -- which are posted on many other forums, which is a violation of our T&C.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join