It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our past has been systematically erased!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Re GBP/JPY

You wrote:

"silly boy...one would have to overcome the literary marvel the bible is to refute it's contents...then we have the personal relationships and their witness, the prophetic prowess of the word which is blowing all debunkers away and the fact that the bible is the only book that dares to address the begining of TIME..."

My comment:

You don't expose your intellect to the dangers of blowing a fuse from overuse, do you?

ATS, and similar forums, are filled with 'christian' personal relationships, witnesses, prophets etc.; this might have lent credibilty to your blind propaganda, if all these individuals (inspired or insane, take your choice) would agree. As it is, their 'testimonies' differ so much, that this alone is enough to cast serious doubt on all the christianities relying on such 'evidence'.

And for sure, the prophecies are 'proved':

".......It shall happen, that a fly lands on the nose of the statue of liberty, and the land shall have great upheavals...".

Well, it wasn't a fly, but a spot of pigeon metabolistic waste; it wasn't the statue of liberty, but the war-memorial in Bad Ass; it wasn't the nose, but the shoulder, and the great upheaval was a very minor earthquake in Alaska.

But apart from such nitpicking details, this ofcourse proves the bible. As does the regular prophecies about Harmageddon, which have turned up several times every century since day 50 CE. I'm sure we all would have noticed, if the christianities' unerring gift of prophecy would have manifested in Harmageddon.

GBP, if you sometimes got out of the holy bubble you live in, you could find any amounts of books on the "begining of TIME...", as you call it. Most of them more sane than a tale of a 6.000 year old, geocentric universe.
I take it, that you are a 'creationist'?

The criticism on this thread of the christianities is completely justified, though in my opinion I would be wary about exchanging one set of fairytales with another just like that.

edit on 1-12-2010 by bogomil because: inspiration comes in waves

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EtherPrism

Fantastic read,and very informative.I was raised in the southern baptist church and as soon as I was old enough to decide for myself I refused to go ,never felt comfortable,it never felt right, I didn't know exactly why I knew the christian faith did not suit me,its hard to describe what I felt as a young girl,but I did know deep down in my very being. I remember telling my mother that I can have church anywhere that the church was inside me and how much I did not like the people at church and this was when I was 7or8 years old.I knew it was wrong then and know its wrong now.Can you suggest any books to read to help me research further?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
Hmm...

Considering that the word satan in hebrew means "adversary" and was not given proper name status until centuries after its origination, AND was used to refer to ANYONE or ANYTHING that stood in opposition to something, I am going to have to pass on what you have to offer here.

I mean, the etymology speaks for itself. There was not originally a being named Satan... it is a word used to refer to someone as an adversary.

Look up the original hebrew texts and you will see that many things, from angels to asses to god himself was called a satan depending on the circumstances.

This.
And please, please please, don't be led astray by doctrines of devils my friend.
They would love nothing more for you to go down a fruitless path and away from the true God.
Jesus is the only way, Please- consider reading the Bible in its full context.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
The Priests even invented a language (Latin) so no one else could understand what they were saying at Mass.

Care to back that up?

Latin was the language of the ancient Romans, and eventually evolved regionally into Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Romanian (and infected English to a large degree via French after the Norman invasion).

Now the notion that the priests used an ancient language that nobody understood anymore in order that nobody understood what they were saying, that I can buy.

Otherwise, this is a very interesting thread, but I couldn't let that statement go unquestioned.

edit on 1-12-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Re Freedish

You wrote:

"And please, please please, don't be led astray by doctrines of devils my friend.
They would love nothing more for you to go down a fruitless path and away from the true God.
Jesus is the only way, Please- consider reading the Bible in its full context."

Aaaaah, the unavoidable christian wisdom: "We're right, because we're right".

But you see Freedish, this thread is EXACTLY saying the same as you do, except in inverse. So the two options I can see, are that you either can go into an "is", "isn't", "is".....waste of everybody's time, OR you can try to put some meat on the bones of your claim(s).

Hope my suggestion isn't beyond you.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

i'm truly trying to follow your logic here.......

but, you lost me when you used quotes from the bible, that which you claim have been twisted, to distort the real truth, that SATAN is our GOD.........

so,are we to believe the bible, or not??????????????????/

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The biggest misunderstanding among Bible scholars today, is that Moses wrote the book of Genesis. Many assume that the book of Genesis was made up of oral traditions. Just a bunch of stories passed on from one generation to the next, or that Moses borrowed from the pagans, the stories of Noah, and creation, and then wrote his own version in the Hebrew Bible.

After many excavations in the Middle East, archaeologists have found Ancient writings called "cuneiform" writings that date back all the way to 3500 B.C. Adam was still alive at that time, and so writing could have gone back even farther. So Adam could have composed his EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN!

Genesis 5:1 says: "This is the book of the generations of Adam."

Now, Cuneiform writing became the system used by all civilized countries east of the Mediterranean-Assyrian, Babylonia, Persia, and the Hittites. Although papyrus was the common writing material in Egypt. Cuneiform writing was understood, as the Tell-el-Amarna tablets found in Egypt in 1888 reveal.

It is no wonder that God allowed Pharaoh's daughter to raise Moses. He could have easily learned cuneiform writing, so he could easily translate the Hebrew cuneiform tablets of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Noah, and Adam for the Israelites in the wilderness. Even in the book of Acts, in chapter 7 verses 21-22 Stephen says: "And when he was cast out, Pharaoh's daughter took him up, and nourished him for her own son...And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds."

If ENKI/Satan is a god as you say, how could Satan as god possibly lose a battle to his creation? Refering to "He refused to admit defeat. He lost a battle, but not the war. SATAN/LUCIFER STANDS FOR FREEDOM FROM TYRANNY!" If he did not create us then who did? If he did create us, why did he have to come here to teach us 'special knowledge'? Why wasn't it given to us from the beginning? If the Gods are an extra-terrestrial humanoid race of beings and Satan is the most powerful & highest ranking....who did the ranking?

Tyranny = absolute ruler

Why does Satan want freedom from an absolute ruler if he is god?

No, Satan is a liar & a deceiver & he slithers like his depiction, the snake. He wants to be god. Since his lost battle at the cross, he has been planning for the final battle. Even before his defeat, he had a plan. That plan was to corrupt the genetic lineage of Christ. That battle lost, he now prepares for his last.

Known as Lucifer to the Elite & Enlightened, they posted his calling card on Great Seal of the United States. "E Pluribus Unum" - meaning OUT OF MANY ONE! He has, from the beginning, appeared as different gods to every nation & peoples of Earth, all with the same message..."look for me in 2012"

No, ENKI (AKA- Abaddon, Appolyon, Baal, Satan etc.) are not gods and are Fallen Angels. Why else would they exibit all the characteristcis the Bible describes of them, considering the Bible is supposedly been twisted? In the Bible he is referred to as... Lord of Fortresses, Lord of the High Places , Lord of those who quickly fly (in the high places), Prince of the Power of the Air, and obviously Prince of the Power behind flying craft in the high places...ufos.

We are in the final final phase of this coming great deception that Hollywierd has been preparing us for & the governments of the world have been hiding from us 'until the appointed time'.

2 Thes 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie ...
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible,they shall deceive the very elect.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Most everything you quoted can be taken right out of the Bible. What news did you bring?

Originally posted by EtherPrism

Satan is the most brilliant and powerful of the Gods. He is symbolized by the Water Bearer of the sign of Aquarius, the 11th sign of the Zodiac. Aquarius is the sign of humanity, technology and genius. One of Satan's numbers is 11.

The Bible describes Satan used to be one of the highest positions and was brilliant.

Satan/Enki established the Ancient Egyptian Order of the Serpent, also known as "The Brotherhood of the Snake." Through the millennia, the teachings have been corrupted and no longer resemble the original doctrines. This Order was to bring humanity godly knowledge and power and to complete the Great Work of transforming our souls.

Interestingly, the Genesis account (chapter 3 versus 1-5) speak of a serpent who convinced Eve that she would transform her soul and become like God. The account says both her and Adam lost their paradise and died. They did not go to live in some blissful spirit realm. The Bible account is clear that they were deceived.

This knowledge has been kept in the hands of a few and abused to the detriment of us all under the direction of the enemy gods. People are told if they are given this power, they will abuse it. This is another lie...

You need to be a fool not to understand the human nature and realize that over the course of history, power has always corrupted individuals and groups.

created and spread by those who deliberately use these powers for nefarious ends under the direction of the enemy extraterrestrials masquerading as “jehova” and company. To reveal these well-kept secrets to the average person would assure that those in control would no longer retain their power.

I'm sorry, where is this information gleaned from? What sacred, hidden writings (I say in jest)? Jehovah is a name, just like Satan, why wouldn't you capitalize it?

The Gods are an extra-terrestrial humanoid race of beings. In the Christian bible, they are referred to as the "Nephilim." These beings are very evolved, highly advanced, and immensely knowledgable and powerful. They genetically modified their DNA, so they do not age.

Sounds like more fantasy. This sounds very similar to Xenu and Hubbard's alien sci-fi.

How many immortals do you know personally? And what precise tools did they modify their DNA, when most people only used wooden hammers and some rudimentary tools at that time?

In the Simon version of the Necronomicon (this book is based upon Mesopotamian/Sumerian mythology, even though classified as a work of fiction), the phrase: "When the Great Bear hangs low in the sky" refers to the constellation Ursa Major, part of the Big Dipper. When the planets align a certain way, it opens up a travel line for space travelers. People are always looking to the sky for when the Gods will return.

That's pretty much what every religion teaches/preaches. What's so "unique" or extraordinary about this? I bet you will not make a single prediction that will come true based on this Big Dipper omen. Not one. Neither you nor any supporter of the writings you so openly embraced.

Humanity’s sole purpose was for use as slave laborers in the mines for the Nephilim. We were to be destroyed after the gold mining project was completed.

You really think he cares for some metal with artificial value? This sounds more and more like a fable than any religious teaching. At least the Bible isn't so primitive.

Satan is incredibly strong, brilliant, and powerful. He refused to admit defeat. He lost a battle, but not the war. SATAN/LUCIFER STANDS FOR FREEDOM FROM TYRANNY!

That's what HE wants you to think

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The Catholic Church (the original Christian Church, from which all Christian sects have evolved)...

The Catholic church is some several hundred years too late to be "original". Original was the first-century Christian group. Most put the start of the church in the 400s, which is 400 years later.

heinously tortured to death and mass-murdered millions of innocent men, women and children in what was known as "The Inquisition." Some children who were burnt to death in what were known as "witch houses" were as young as two years of age.

You make it sound like religious genocide and torture and wars were invented by the Catholic church. Not to minimize the terrible atrocities committed by it, but do you really believe they're the source of all evil?

Christians forever rant and rave concerning the "one world order" where all identities, cultures, personal privacies, and liberties will be lost and humanity, after being systematically bar-coded, will be lumped into a one-world slave state. What they fail to see is how their own so-called "religion" and bible have always been and are the roots of and blueprint for this regime.

I, for one, fail to see how the Bible is a blueprint for a totalitarian regime. Would you like to explain a little more?

Everything in the Judeo/Christian Bible has been stolen and corrupted from religions predating Judaism, Christianity, and Islam from hundreds to thousands of years.

Without works to claim earlier copyright, it's hard to know for sure.

This has given the Jewish people as a whole a false history, political power and "spiritual" authority to which they are not entitled.

That's an interesting theory. So is this turning into another "let's bash the Jews and blame them for the source of all that's wrong in the world today" kind of thread?

The bible is a very powerful subliminal tool to control the masses.

Subliminal? Au contraire, it's very open and direct. "Do not kill, do not commit adultery. Obey authorities as much as it depends upon you. Do not keep grudges." Those are some of the teachings that are as subliminal as the sun at mid-day in the Sahara desert.

A lie must always be enforced as opposed to the truth which can stand on its own.

Modern science and psychology will beg to differ from your opinion greatly. If no one talks about the truth, no one will know about it. It too needs to be enforced. Just look at how far removed the general populace is from the constitution and the founding principles of the United States, because it was stopped being "enforced".

The perpetrators of course blame Satan to create a necessary distraction, while they use occult power to accomplish their ends

I hardly see any of today's governments blame Satan for anything. They just do what they do, and they do it without giving credit to anyone else.

The original religions now known as "Satanism" (by the way, "Satan" means "enemy" in Hebrew), were all based upon what is known as the "Magnum Opus" or Great Work. The one known as "Satan" is our True Creator God.

OK, Satan actually means "opposer", not enemy. And Devil means "liar", just thought to clear it up.

Just to have some fun here, even the Bible claims that Satan is our creator in a way. He created us the way we are - imperfect. What you're saying is just a little twist to attribute some nobility to his character.

He was prevented by the other Gods from finishing his work on humanity, that of the godhead. The godhead is physical and spiritual perfection. Now, if you continue to read on, I will prove this.

The Bible describes that Satan is the god of this world. He has or had plenty of time to "perfect" humanity to his liking.

And to tell you the truth, I really doubt you will be able to prove anything from any writings. You're attempting to use methods that are at best the same (or worse) that are used by those you criticize (let's call them christians).

Your reasoning is full of holes, lacks research and is historically inaccurate. And you do not seem to understand human nature.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

A mass following anyone is the worst idea in any form. You could say well Christianity in a mass has lead us away from our spirituality, I couldn't disagree more.

My whole family is comprised of Christians, I became an Atheist than turned Agnostic than Christian. I talk to my mom about the old testament and she disagrees with creation story and she doesn't conform to what others say. She takes the good teachings and applies them to real life.

The Bible has been tampered with and even though I disagree with ideas in there I don't see why we can't take the good teachings. Jesus took all the commandments and summed up the two most important ones:

1)Love God with all your heart
2)Love your neighbor.

Everything else is important but we are humans. We have a tendency to do human things and sin. God knows that and he understands. We weren't made perfect but we build ourselves and our character through our imperfections.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Satanism/Luciferiansim is the religion and/or idiology of most within the NWO. Most of the Christian extremists that make Christianty look bad like Hagee and his ilk also have NWO connections so should not be taken as examples of how Christianty is supposed to be.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

My belief is that all religions stem from one account anyhow.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

So let me get this right, you pretty much proved christianity is false by the age of 7 or 8, thats amazing!!
Essentially acheiving in youth what the worlds greatest minds have been trying to achieve for the last
200 years (in your head at least) you must be some sort of genius, a child prodigy at minimal.
Heres some books for you to read,
101 misconceptions of satan
How satan really loves you
Its really not that hot down here!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jsmappy

Thank You, I couldn't have said it any better.

You are one who knows...You and I could get along real well

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

Great Post As Well!!

2nd Line

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

A mass following anyone is the worst idea in any form. You could say well Christianity in a mass has lead us away from our spirituality, I couldn't disagree more.

My whole family is comprised of Christians, I became an Atheist than turned Agnostic than Christian. I talk to my mom about the old testament and she disagrees with creation story and she doesn't conform to what others say. She takes the good teachings and applies them to real life.

The Bible has been tampered with and even though I disagree with ideas in there I don't see why we can't take the good teachings. Jesus took all the commandments and summed up the two most important ones:

1)Love God with all your heart
2)Love your neighbor.

Everything else is important but we are humans. We have a tendency to do human things and sin. God knows that and he understands. We weren't made perfect but we build ourselves and our character through our imperfections.

Love is what it's all about....Without the true love in our hearts we will fall. I made an interesting observation the other day on a meta scientific post....The conversion of Carbon 12 to Carbon 7....I think our brains transform when we learn the secret of Love, and we become more enlightened, which in turn makes us make more Carbon 7 which in turn makes us even more enlightened...It's a very giving cycle, this love is...

Thanks for the excellent post
edit on 1-12-2010 by kinkykoala because: corrected a spelling error

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kinkykoala

have a read of this- abovetopsecret.com...

ps, great thread. will be back laters once my head has stopped spinning

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by TWILITE22

So let me get this right, you pretty much proved christianity is false by the age of 7 or 8, thats amazing!!
Essentially acheiving in youth what the worlds greatest minds have been trying to achieve for the last
200 years (in your head at least) you must be some sort of genius, a child prodigy at minimal.
Heres some books for you to read,
101 misconceptions of satan
How satan really loves you
Its really not that hot down here!
that's not what I said it was a personal choice ,the last time I looked we were still allowed to make our own choices and I definitly didn't ask you for your opinoin,nor did I ask you to change your views.I was asking the op for more information to further my knowledge in alternative history.......And here's an idea for you why don't you kiss my a$$

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You can pretend whatever you want in claiming the Bible is not real, God is not real, Jesus is not real, etc. It has all been done by peagans before you as they saw their adherents slipping away. The deparate yarn spinng does not make peagans the authorities on Christianity.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Satan are not god of whole universe as heaven. only on earth
2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

God kick Satan out of Heaven.
Isaiah 14:12-14

How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations! For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also on the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Lucifer was angel for God but not anymore now called Satan.

In fact, the Hebrew word "satan" means ""the accuser" The original Hebrew term, satan, is a noun from a verb meaning primarily to, “obstruct, oppose,” as it is found in Numbers 22:22, 1 Samuel 29:4, Psalms 109:6.[4] Ha-Satan is traditionally translated as “the accuser,” or “the adversary.” The definite article “ha-”, English “the”, is used to show that this is a title bestowed on a being, versus the name of a being. Thus this being would be referred to as “the Satan.”[5]

if Satan, demons are real so Father God and Son Jesus and angels are real too. ! if u dont believe in God or Jesus Satan WON YOUR LOST SOUL. that exactly what Satan want people to not believe in God or Jesus or Bible.

There are many passages in the Bible that are often associated with Satan. Some examples are:
the serpent who tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:4 & Genesis 3:14)
Satan (1 Chronicles 21:1)
the adversary playing the role of prosecuting attorney in a heavenly court with God and the angels (Job 1:6 & Zechariah 3:1-2 & 1 Peter 5:8)
as the devil (from the Greek "diabolos" which means "slanderer"), the temper of Jesus (Matthew 4:1-3, Luke 4:2)
the prince of the demons, Beelzebub (Matthew 12:24, Mark 3:22, Luke 11:15)
unclean spirit (Matthew 12:43)
the evil one (Matthew 13:19 & 1 John 2:13)
the author of all evil (Luke 10:19)
a murderer and the father of lies (John 8:44)
the prince of this world (John 12:31 & 14:30 & 16:11)
a demon able to enter into a human body (John 13:27)
god of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4)
Belial (2 Corinthians 6:15)
prince of the powers of the air, the spirit that now works in the sons of disobedience (Ephesians 2:2)
power of darkness (Colossians 1:13)
an adversary, like a roaring lion who walks about seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8)
the angel of the abyss, named Abaddon in Hebrew, Apollyon in Greek (Revelation 9:11)
a great red dragon (Revelation 12:3 & 12:9 & 20:2)
the accuser of our brethren who accuses Christians before God day and night (Revelation 12:10)
the dragon, the old serpent (Revelation 20:2)
edit on 1-12-2010 by DeafRaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join