It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA's "VIPER teams" now at bus stations in Florida (video of local news report)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is a country gone completely insane. We are seeing the reality of a police state happening in front of our eyes while the msm plays their part. I know one thing for sure, I will not live this way. I will not condone, contribute, or live among this insanity. Soon enough, you won't even be able to set foot on a city bus without a TSA search and seizure. I have to wonder, what is it really going to take for Americans to say NO MORE. The insane are in charge. When I look into John Pistole's eyes, I see insanity and evil. I see lies.

What will be the line in the sand?

You know, years ago I scoffed at people who believed in FEMA camps, trains, and the coffins. I used to sit back and laugh at it all the time. I used to laugh at people who talked about how we'd all be treated like terrorists some day .... and now look. It's happening. I guess the FEMA camps and chipping are really not too far off. In reality, these crazy things are becoming real.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I was pondering this a few days ago as I was keeping tabs on the airport security. I found it ironic how they were screening individuals as they departed from the airplanes and were not going on any more flights. I thought how easy would it be for them to put these devices at bus terminals and possibly train stations.

Its not drugs or bombs that I believe they are prepping the Americans for.. its the screeners... once the lock down happens. I can see these screens being used a lot more for detecting guns.. to stop any uprising to the new country your corporations and government will be governing with an iron fist.

The pat down will only be done when and if the screener detects or sees a threat. This is down the road to help speed things up due to the large volume of screens that will be put in place.

Welcome to the new world.. and welcome to the new empire.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Im new to this whole viper thing, what exactly does the acronym mean? Is VIPER an off-shoot of COBRA? Where is G.I. Joe when you need them. LOL

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
"the bad guy are on notice that we'll be back."

... really? yeah, because we have so many bus attacks already... puke

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Detrucci
my only advice to you americans aftewr reading this is get out of your country, it seems like its a ticking bomb at the moment, get out while you can....soon maybe you wont be able to

They need to get the # out of MY country.
2nd line

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
whoa, lots of TSA stuff out there

heres some of them very interesting read

TSA LINK & STUFF

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
As much as news media has taking control(which has been happening since the 50's) the NWO will not take full control. They are trying right now but we DO have freedom, we have the power. Don't let this crap bother you, just show love.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

You know, years ago I scoffed at people who believed in FEMA camps, trains, and the coffins.
They called them concentration camps when the Nazis used them.

Now they will call them FEMA camps. Federal Emergency Management Agency.....

If there are camps, we will be the emergency that they will 'manage', I guess.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

OMG...what a crock...ok they have it in air ports people have a real issue with the check point..now they have it at bus terminals and people are fine with it...something stinks!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

edit on 1-12-2010 by XLR8R because: Oooops double post...sorry

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Too funny...Vipers, Cobras...one is as poisonous as the other. G.I. Joe... Gastro-Intestinal Joe??? ;-P

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123
This disgusts me. I don't want to live in this country anymore. The bonehead interviewed at the "I feel safe". How dang stupid can you get? I sure don't feel safe living in Nazi Germany...er, I mean the USSA anymore. I don't even recognize this country.
I sort of agree. I mean I want to keep living in this country but I want to fix it because so many sweat and toiled and fought and died to make it a great place that people used to want to come to, like my immigrant mom and in laws. If this is something we can address on a state by state basis then when it comes to my state I surely will be pestering my state and local reps about it. As for the sheep they interviewed, I wonder how many true patriots they heard protest but chose not to air the opposing point of view. We are talking about a fully owned and manipulated press IMO. Local newspapers in my experience are still pretty free and honest but local tv news is absolutely moronic fluff and sensationalism and has been for a very long chunk of my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

What do you mean you walk the walk and we all do nothing but talk about it. You fracking MOVED, you glorious revolutionary, you.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
Im new to this whole viper thing, what exactly does the acronym mean? Is VIPER an off-shoot of COBRA? Where is G.I. Joe when you need them. LOL

GI Joe has been co-opted. He works for them now. And VIPER means: "Visible Intermodal Protection and Response" (VIPR)... RDDS

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
vile ignorant pigs enforcing rot. Best I can come up with on my first cup of coffee.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think they have it all backwards.

I think it is the US GOVT that needs to be searched by the people.
Held up and felt up with a full body cavity search.

I've taken the bus a few times since 911 either through or to DC.
Only one time did I see any sign of any security at all. They came out of nowhere in stormtrooper gear and searched a muslims' bags. He had a bunch of Craftsman tools.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anubisone

Your link is bad, it is virus laden, do not connect!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Isn't it interesting how the MSM always find a brain-dead slack-jaw guy to say, "Awww, Yeah man I feel real good about my security after getting patted down...so's no body can blow up da bus, Ya know?" They then make the case that everyone is just fine with being assaulted and groped without showing any just cause. Cops are salivating at the thought of subduing the citizens and exerting their perceived authority.

We can see that there will be no meaningful resistance to this increasing encroachment upon our rights. Better prepare for the Police State...it's a short trip to slavery in the NWO.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by casijones

Haha yes, precisely. That's why I'm getting the hell out of this country as soon as possible XD This place is hopeless these days.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by listeningintently2728

Good for you.

Where do you expect to escapt to?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join