It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA's "VIPER teams" now at bus stations in Florida (video of local news report)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurotachi

I am so sick and tired of all these stupid ignorant fuc*tards in the governments and population of the world that i could puke untill i die.
You should seriously make that your signature.

I think that is a classic, "I've had all I can take and I can't takes no more".

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
if some one is walking down a road and ATS stop him and do a search.
it would not be league! so why is this?
the Russians never had it this bad and far more to come.

I can see some one killing one of them soon.

terrorism? to make people fear and not live a normal life.
so? they have won!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I reviewed the report and have watched the event unfold before the country and the world. The sad part of this all, is that as one person has stated, we did ask for this, and now we have gotten it. Many times, the people have asked for something, and often to the point of cowing and slandering those who disagree, instead of stopping and asking, why do these people disagree? We were attacked on 9/11, and what ultimately is sad, that if you go back 20 years prior, it would have been considered an attack, that would have warranted at least the declaration of war, yet non was. The people were upset that there was not enough security on planes, so the US decided to take steps to prevent such from happening from our side, yet no one has taken steps from it happening from their sides. So now the next step is to start covering other parts of travel. Right now it is buses and trains. But it does not stop there, renting vehicles also requires checks, especially large trucks, require a small back ground check, as per the new regulations that are coming out. Even opening a bank account, there are back ground checks that come into play, that are required to be done. Everything that is being done, well they are using the public well being as an excuse. But ultimately, something is going to give, right now it is the public transportation, yet the federal government is failing to realize that by doing such, they are only going to force people to purchase more cars and drive, thus increasing the air pollution in many cities, when people get tired of taking main ways of traveling. It will not be too long now before the people say enough and decide to take other means of transportation, to be able to travel, where it puts more of a burden on the officials to try to stop such.
Right now there are several law suits going through the courts against the TSA, to halt all invasive practices and searches, viewing that such is against peoples personal rights and privacies. The one I am waiting for is the law suit that charges the TSA with a violation of the first amendment, freedom of religion as there are some religious practices that forbids a person from being touched.
But the final thought on this, is that ultimately if you think about it, the terrorist have won. The goal of a terrorist ultimately is to cause fear, and panic among people, and right now that is that we are doing, we are afraid, and hopefully one day that fear will go away.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

And then it becomes obvious who the actual terrorists are.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Looks like the 4th amendment to The Bill of Rights is promptly on the chopping block. Next it's the 2nd amendment and then the 1st. I'm really actually surprised that there hasn't been any violent action from revolutionaries or rebel factions. I'm surprised that other countries haven't stepped in to remind the US Government that what they are doing is very similar to what the Nazi's did in Germany. There are so many similarities to the SS and the DHS it's scary.

I really hope there are people around me that feel the way I do when things get REALLY bad. They're bad now but no civilians have died unnecessarily yet. That's when this will get really ugly. For now it's all just politics and fighting it legally, even though the entire process is illegal anyway.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Stryker Ops because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Once again, they prove that DHS and TSA weren't for men in caves, they were meant for the American people.

This country is a total garbage police state. Rogue elements of our government were behind the first WTC bombing, 9/11, the underwear bomber (they let him on the plane), the Times Square firecracker bomber, and the Christmas tree bomber! Our government is the biggest terrorist on the planet. Look at what we are doing with depleted uranium that goes on killing and hurting people for 4 billion years! That's the biggest crime against humanity that has ever been done!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The score is as of now:
America: 0
Terrorists: 2

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
They should check everyone like this before they go in to mall, or the grocery store too. I'd feel safe that I wasn't gonna... you know, get blown up!

They should probably even hire patrols of people to go into neighborhoods and search the insides of cars and mailboxes to make sure there are no bombs or bad things there. I'd feel safe. Also, perhaps they could come inside my home, and even go inside other people's homes so that I would feel safe knowing that people in my neighborhood didn't have bombs to blow me up.

As a matter of fact, I wish I had someone to check my anus every 5 minutes just to make sure everyone knows I don't have any bombs or drugs up there.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yes, the terrorists absolutely won...well, them and the military industrial complex.

People, we have got to band togather and stop this insanity. It bothers me when people throw out the word "Nazi" at every opportunity. However, I think the word is justified in this situation, we really are becoming Nazi Germany.

How is randomly searching innocent people not a violation of the 4th Amendment? Please, somebody explain that to me?

Edit- Has anybody wondered why we don't have large demonstrations here like they do over in Europe? I think it's because people here know that the police will just start indiscriminately firing into the crowd. The jackbooted thugs make me wanna hurt something.
edit on 30-11-2010 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Constitution in US has been a only paper to wipe your ass with for a long time to the guys in power. The way to destroy it is to slowly and gradually ignore it. Such things as being safe from illegal searches mean nothing now.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

We have been awake for a long time.
My grandfathers generation couldn't believe that they went to war for nothing so they voted lier after lier into office thinking they were being told the truth.
Now what do i do with no money no guns and a family?
What do you think they will do if we "rise up" anyway?
They are going to kill and enslave all of us there is no way out.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

What's next? TSA agent in the carpool?

THey have got that covered all ready (from sept. 2010)

he TSA said the operation is a form of highway homeland security and that federal air marshals are the lead federal agency, but other federal, state and local agencies were working the counterterrorism operation for the second time this week. A spokesman said K-9s were looking for explosives at a truck inspection site in Douglas County. Checks for radiation appeared to be under way too, Winne said.

Second Counterterrorism Operation On I-20

edit on 30-11-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I disagree. In the first place, if the poop hits the fan, there are a LOT of military people who feel just as disenfranchised as we do and they will take up arms against our oppressors. Personally, I believe that we are way overdue for a government/corporate purge. Thomas Jefferson said it in the Declaration of Independence, and we have not had a purge since we gained independence 230ish years ago.

Anybody who can not see the decline of this country and the cause of the decline is a blind fool.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

I'm screwed if they walk into my house, becasuse they will see this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f42dc5c92536.jpg[/atsimg]

look in the red circle

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

I replied on several TSA threads talking about this very thing. You give them an inch and they will take a mile. We the reluctant people who are afraid and refuse to confront this issue and accept it as the new norm of life, are indeed enabling and inviting them to expand their power to more than just airplanes.

What is at risk here is much much greater than someone blowing up an airliner. Its the "way of life" we are constantly accepting as "necessary" in the future, and its definitely not a way of life that focuses or even cares for freedom or liberty. Its all about staying safe and being alive.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

thanks i might just do that
could you U2U me how to do it ??

never mind figured it out.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Kurotachi because: being an idiot

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

It isn't all bad, I hear next week they are increasing our chocolate ration. Doubleplus good!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

What about gerbils or hampsters?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

I'm screwed if they walk into my house, becasuse they will see this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f42dc5c92536.jpg[/atsimg]

look in the red circle

Pardon me if I seem naive, but what is that exactly?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xavialune

That is what is refered to as ol Doc Painless, the one thing that you would hate to come across in a combat zone, with a large kill zone, the one and only: Claymore Landmine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join