It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
I feel like this has been posted in Aliens & UFOs rather than Ancient Civilisations because you know things are scrutinised a little bit closer in that forum by people with real world archeological experience.

That is, they'd rip you a new one.

Do you frequent Ancient Civilisations often? Is there any ripping you could do? Do you have any insight to add or suggestions to pursue? Perhaps you have some knowledge you could share that would put this whole mystery to rest...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerberus00
I don't believe I saw this posted yet, but here is the doctor's current information taken from the staff page on the University's website (www.fa-arch.cu.edu.eg).

How to navigate to where I found the info:
translate.google.com...

1. On the left, click the word Egyptian where it says "Department of Archaeology Egyptian"
2. Click "Members of the staff"
3. Click on Dr. Alaa El Din Abdel-Mohsen Shaheen (note it says "Professor and former Dean of the College")
4. Click on the small text that says "a list of studies and research Bbas"
5. Scroll to the bottom.

A. Dr. Alaa El Din Abdel-Mohsen Shaheen

هاتف (منزل): 023760697 هاتف (محمول) 0122745477 Phone (home): Tel 023 760 697 (mobile) 0122745477

البريد الالكتروني: [email protected] E-mail: [email protected]

I'd advise people wanting to contact him to use this email as it is current and legitimately on the university site. Calling him would probably not be nice.

Edit: Forgot to add step 4 and 5.
edit on 30-11-2010 by cerberus00 because: (no reason given)

Did you NOT read the thread before posting. I already established this on PAGE 2 WITH a pic of the darn site.

My god people do you even read a thread? I will never understand why it's so hard to read a thread before posting your thoughts when usually most things like this are figured out in the first or second page. The last few pages of this thread are ridiculous and have already been figured out early on in the darn thread. Yeah I'm annoyed because what is the point of doing any post if nobody really reads it. If you are so into a subject then why not read what has already been posted? Am I the only one who does this??

Sorry...just a little irritated with the people who don't pay attention.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
I feel like this has been posted in Aliens & UFOs rather than Ancient Civilisations because you know things are scrutinised a little bit closer in that forum by people with real world archeological experience.
That is, they'd rip you a new one.

Um no wrong... They are questioning UFO technology and the pyramids so therefore it's IN the right forum, that is what is in question not Ancient Egypt. What is in question is if the Pyramids contain UFO technology!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by Gseven

Perhaps this was the objective in build a pyramid, hiding a UFO .

Not a demonstration of power.

That would be interesting now wouldn't it!

I always wondered what was under the sands of Egypt. Look at pics of the sphinx from the early 20th century, it's covered up to it's neck in sand. Makes you wonder what is under all that sand out there.

link   
So in the post you made you mention that the aliens used a line of pharohs to teach people.

In that case we can asume that the pharohs were aliens in some sense, probably hybrids. So from this we can say two things:

1. The descendants of those pharoh lines are the descentants of aliens.
2. Probably the abductions in our times are preparing another kind of hybrid to start all over again and give us new enlightened ones to teach and guide us.

link   
reply to post by caterpillage

not saying any of this is true, but is it possible the reason he isnt listed on there web page and that he uses an email that is not @cairouniversity.ede is due to the fact that after a statment like his that goes against every thing the Egyptian government beleives or well at least teaches he was fired?

thank you and good day night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21
reply to post by caterpillage

not saying any of this is true, but is it possible the reason he isnt listed on there web page and that he uses an email that is not @cairouniversity.ede is due to the fact that after a statment like his that goes against every thing the Egyptian government beleives or well at least teaches he was fired?

thank you and good day night depending on your location in this universe.

Again if you look at page two at the bottom he IS listed on their website.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
reply to post by Zeptepi

I admit overwhelming ignorance on the subject of Ancient Egyptian linguistics, but can you explain this for us?

In Egyptian, Zep means First. Tepi means Time. Together, Zep Tepi refers to the “First Time” or “A New Beginning” and is symbolized by an hourglass. Zep Tepi hieroglyphs appear before the Sphynx at Giza

I'll take this part.

The hieroglyphs about Zep Tepi do not appear early in Egyptian history.

In fact, they appear nowhere else but one particular stela that was inscribed around 300 BC, when Egypt was Greek.

So, no, sorry, "Zep Tepi" is certainly not part of any ancient[/b[ Egyptian belief.

Harte

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

On page two you link a picture of him, that's all. And the only contact that was mentioned was a 2008 yahoo address. Your source for the pic takes us to the main page, not the page with any picture. So if it was indeed the same information, then tell us the steps to get there or paste it, which you hadn't. Btw your first link has its bandwidth exceed. I at least supplied his current email in case people want to contact him. Try not to fail harder in the future.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

I feel like this has been posted in Aliens & UFOs rather than Ancient Civilisations because you know things are scrutinised a little bit closer in that forum by people with real world archeological experience. That is, they'd rip you a new one.

No, I purposely posted it here because....it mentioned UFO's. I'm too new to know who would or wouldn't "rip me a new one", and I'm too old to care either way. I put it where I thought it belonged, but no matter...the rudeness is everywhere on these boards. I can't tell if I'm talking to a 10 year old or a 60 year old, half the time. Some of the comments that this thread has generated have really surprised me. I'm thinking this will be my last thread, and I'll be saying farewell to ATS very shortly.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I think its mostly due to people not reading whole posts before deciding to make a comment, hence why I get attacked for just posting a different contact info source.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Be patient. You are new here and didn't know what to expect. Thank you for having the courage to start a thread at all. There has been some good research put into verifying the story. You will learn in time which sources to mistrust. It appears there is an Egyptologist named Shaheen who was indeed present at a conference. The real question now seems to be whether your source presented Shaheen's statements truthfully. Think for a moment: what might someone who studies ancient Egyptian artifacts, language and religion mean by the phrase "not of this world?" He's not necessarily talking about space aliens. (Cue spooky music.)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerberus00
reply to post by mblahnikluver

On page two you link a picture of him, that's all. And the only contact that was mentioned was a 2008 yahoo address. Your source for the pic takes us to the main page, not the page with any picture. So if it was indeed the same information, then tell us the steps to get there or paste it, which you hadn't. Btw your first link has its bandwidth exceed. I at least supplied his current email in case people want to contact him. Try not to fail harder in the future.

OMG are you serious? Do it yourself. If you LOOK at the pic and the list of names it's right there. Do I need to hold your hand when you go to the bathroom too? The site is all in Arabic and I had to use a translator to get to that part. It took less than 10mins.

Fail? Ha you fail. Learn to look before you speak, might help you out in the future. The site is legit and it's the University's site. Also not my problem your bandwidth sucks...the links work fine for me.

edit on 11/30/2010 by mblahnikluver because: add more thoughts

edit on 11/30/2010 by mblahnikluver because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

It sounds like the ol'....

I got no Idea how they did it or why so it must be Alien.
And because we can't replicate it Today, No Human would build something like that.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

nobody said the aliens built them themselves! they had the idea and the knowledge of HOW to build them and for what purpose and relayed this to the egyptians who built them.....see how easy that was?

neeeeeeeeeeeext

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I love how people like to throw monkey grease into this to make people think this is a hoax. I wonder if the government has hired agents to post on this site to confuse people

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

dont listen to them, you posted it in the right place, cuz it hasnt been moved, THEY arent moderators, nor are they to decide where a thread should be posted, or who should post threads, i have thoroughly enjoyed reading your thread, please dont let a few ignoramuses drive you from this site the nice to mean ratio on here is 10-1

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Unfortunately, stories like this must run the gauntlet of debunkers, disinformationists and even the ATS censored words and verboten websites list.

What eventually emerges may or may not be in any condition to represent the truth of the matter. The whole process does a disservice to the denying of ignorance by ramming the debate through a meat grinder.

Of course, there is no better place than ATS to disseminate this kind of information... where there is more than a passing chance that it will get the attention it deserves.

Spit in one hand and wish in the next... and see which one fills up faster.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This post is great if it is proven to be of a reliable source. Let's hope the Dr. responds to those emails.

Has enyone emailed him yet to his hotmail address?

According to the Keys Of Enoch, the pyramids are spread all around the universe. This is because it represents the major trinity, God Father, God Son and God Shekinah (Holy Spirit). Also, our blood molecules are shaped like pyramid crystals who actually are capable of resonating at certain frequencies, allowing us someday to reporgram or own DNA (www.sciencedaily.com...)

The pyramids are also a symbol of the Merkabah (the vehicle of light). The pyramids were given to this earth and other planets as a guidance system and for marking civilizations who are in evollutionary stages. If you havent read the Keys Of Enoch: The Book Of Knowledge, I encourage you to do it.

This book is a gift from God in this agitated times, hoping to get science and conscience together, for the next quantum jump for us as civilization and be prepared for the realization that we are cosmic citizens and most importantly, that we can restablish our status of beings of light.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Kantele because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Mice one! s+F from me....

I along with others on this site and elsewhere have thought this for sometime.... ok, none of may be an Archeologist or Scientist but we don't need to be to have ideas about Ancients!!

I do wonder what she was chatting about though that is 'not of this world' and hope to see it one day.... in fact why isn't it already out to the people? We need this as confirmation of our ideas....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join