It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Anyway, the DNS credentials for Cairo University web site www.cu.edu.eg is

www.cu.edu.eg has address 195.246.45.241

inetnum: 195.246.42.0 - 195.246.45.255
netname: CANET
descr: Cairo University Network
admin-c: SS3092-RIPE
tech-c: SS3092-RIPE
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-LOCKED-MNT
remarks: Maintainer RIPE-NCC-NONE-MNT removed and object
remarks: LOCKED by the RIPE NCC due to
remarks: deprecation of the NONE authentication scheme.
remarks: Please visit the following URL to unlock this object
remarks: www.ripe.net...
source: RIPE # Filtered

person: Samir I Shaheen
address: Faculty Of Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt
phone: +20 12 2166568
fax-no: +20 2 3378350
e-mail: [email protected]
nic-hdl: SS3092-RIPE
source: RIPE # Filtered

so any website outside that domain (ip range) claiming to be Cairo University should be
treated with scepticism.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Perhaps this was the objective in build a pyramid, hiding a UFO .

Not a demonstration of power.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by abaddon6

So those are the websites in question?

If so, that's great. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Wow great find OP!!! Been waiting for the apparently obvious to come out for many years

The Pyramids was probably like their 'Induction Training' hehe

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Ancient Egyptian legends tell of Tep Zepi, or the “first time”. This is described as an age when “sky gods” came down to Earth and raised the land from mud and water.[

Um....NO....What??? Tep Zepi???...really??

Wrong on several levels even if my name wasn't

ZepTepi

Give me a break.....pfftt!

Zep out

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I used to spend much time debating UFO/ET'S and the link to egypt but now I just read and listen. Well done star and flag to you sir. A little research goes a long way in finding out about our ancient heritage.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

I admit overwhelming ignorance on the subject of Ancient Egyptian linguistics, but can you explain this for us?

Zep Tepi ("First Time") is a period in Ancient Egyptian beliefs.[1] It is the mythological golden age when the gods lived amongst humanity together with half-divine offspring of gods and humans.
Source: Wikipedia.com

In Egyptian, Zep means First. Tepi means Time. Together, Zep Tepi refers to the “First Time” or “A New Beginning” and is symbolized by an hourglass. Zep Tepi hieroglyphs appear before the Sphynx at Giza and explain the Creation Myth, an explanation of how the ancient Egyptian gods came to be. We like this! We like creating. And we like approaching new projects with an open mind. As if it was our very “First Time.”
Source: ZepTepi.tv

EDIT: Just realized that your major beef was the dyslexic display of Tep Zepi, instead of the proper Zep Tepi.

edit on 30-11-2010 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

Yep, that was it.. the original spelling

carry on. Nice avitar pic BTW!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

I don't have the "MS Glyphs" or "Sans Egyptian" fonts installed on my computer, so I'll stick with plain old Zep Tepi for now

Thanks for the avatar kudos

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I don't even know why bother posting these articles. Just LOOK at the source website: A site filled to the brim with a bunch of highly gimmicky new age BS. These guys look like they'd write articles about lollipops being from another dimension.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Boy would it make nice mainstream news if an alien mummy or a saucer was discovered inside the pyramid.

Some of you guys are asking for debunkers for this

All that happened was a person did not say aliens don't exist, and a person running business at the site.. I don't see what's so weird about that.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

There is a Prof. Dr. Alaa el-din M.Shaheen - Dean of the Faculty of Achaeology at the Cairo University. If one writes an article it is a good idea to get the names right instead of leaving the research to the reader.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Come on, people, engage brains before reading. "I cannot confirm or deny" is a response to a question, not a prefix for making a statement.

If this guy had been asked whether or not there was out of this world tech under the pyramids, he would have responded with neither confirming or denying in order to stay out of the sticky situation. Nobody wanting to stay out of such a majorly hot topic, one where stepping in the wrong camp can be suicide for your career, would say something so stupid as "I cannot confirm or deny this, but yeah, there's alien stuff under the pyramid".

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by eggbert
reply to post by Aliensun

There is a Prof. Dr. Alaa el-din M.Shaheen - Dean of the Faculty of Achaeology at the Cairo University. If one writes an article it is a good idea to get the names right instead of leaving the research to the reader.

That has already been ascertained here and in other threads at ATS on same subject. Pity everyone does not take the time to read every post.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Back to the original subject, this is a theory I like a lot. I've always believed aliens have built the pyramids. Even though this article seems biased with its "heehee Christianity I don't think so told you so", it is extremely interesting and it makes extremely good points.

I just can't conceive how they could have built the pyramids in the first place. Their technologies weren't advanced enough to make buildings of such dimensions and precision (the perfect precision is still impossible to replicate nowadays). They're all based on sacred geometry as well, and just how the interior is designed tells us they might have had a specific function, something more than a "tomb", as portrayed by most of archeologists.

Perhaps because you have been conditioned to think that ancient humans were dumb ape-like creatures, despite evidence to the contrary. If you copy a document with a copying machine, then copy the copy etc. Eventually you will have a barely distinguishable image of the original. Why would entropy not apply to humans as well? We are just a copy of a copy of a copy of the original humans.

And by the way, a UFO is called such because it is unidentified. So how can this guy claim they found UFO technology, when we don't even know what the UFO is? Just seems illogical.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I don't believe I saw this posted yet, but here is the doctor's current information taken from the staff page on the University's website (www.fa-arch.cu.edu.eg).

How to navigate to where I found the info:
translate.google.com...

1. On the left, click the word Egyptian where it says "Department of Archaeology Egyptian"
2. Click "Members of the staff"
3. Click on Dr. Alaa El Din Abdel-Mohsen Shaheen (note it says "Professor and former Dean of the College")
4. Click on the small text that says "a list of studies and research Bbas"
5. Scroll to the bottom.

A. Dr. Alaa El Din Abdel-Mohsen Shaheen

هاتف (منزل): 023760697 هاتف (محمول) 0122745477 Phone (home): Tel 023 760 697 (mobile) 0122745477

البريد الالكتروني: [email protected] E-mail: [email protected]

I'd advise people wanting to contact him to use this email as it is current and legitimately on the university site. Calling him would probably not be nice.

Edit: Forgot to add step 4 and 5.
edit on 30-11-2010 by cerberus00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I feel like this has been posted in Aliens & UFOs rather than Ancient Civilisations because you know things are scrutinised a little bit closer in that forum by people with real world archeological experience.

That is, they'd rip you a new one.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Whoa, if we only had Alexandria to to corroborate these tales. Imagine if it still stood full of scrolls and tablets of historical information.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
reply to post by Gseven

The pyramid of Giza is a timeline in the making. When you reach the top of the pyramid you have reached the golden area. This is the time man is in right now. We are in the golden age with technology and computers.

We are all of this energy of God.

You call this the Golden Age?

So Technology and Computers is on the highest level achievable...... well don't let Bill Gates hear you say that, his head is big enough!

There is a thought, didn't the ancient Gods have enlarged craniums?
so we've obviously had a "Golden Age" before then

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join