It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

ponder this one: the osirieon is, for all intents and purposes, identical stylistically, in dressing of the stones and type of stone, to the chephren temple at giza. what if, at one point in the ancient past (pre dynastic), it, like it's twin at giza, supported a pyramid that was completely demolished (and here's something else to think about: what if it was dismantled and became the back drop of the story of the dismemberment of osiris? and furthermore, what if the stones were dressed down into the obelisks, which were said to be erected on the spots where isis found pieces of osiris' dismembered body, along the nile?) ?

www.phouka.com...

essentially, that would mean the obelisks in washington DC, cairo, rome and a few other places (which were transported from egypt), are in fact, composed of stones from osiris' pyramid.

edit on 3-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

They're only mysteries to us. My personal belief is that they have been figured out for the most part. And I would say someone is keeping a whole bunch of somethings from us. But that's just me.

I think this is something seriously worth considering.

I believe our arrogance has blinded us. This process began in our elementary school days, where we've always been taught that we're the pinnacle in human development. That everything and everyone before us was primitive.

I'm thinking that maybe these earlier civilizations were more advanced than us, but in a different manner. They were more advanced in the spiritual or energy side of things. Instead of taking the route of technology as we have, they took a different path.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Easter Island and what are those people watching for?

We have no Idea. But I also believe some people know.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Because microscopic non intelligent lifeforms in a lake whos biological makeup is significant because it broadens our insight into the search of alien lifeforms on other planets is more significant then finding alien artifacts inside a pyramid. Which would definitively prove intelligent alien life exist.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I must say i've heard rumours similar to this. What i've heard has come from members of families who are involved in the Egyptian Government. I was informed that under the Pyramid of Giza, a chamber was found which had a number of "unusual" items within it. I believe one of them resembled a almost mirror like design. Though they were very limited about the details they passed on to me. I do plan in future to go to Cairo and meet more of the relatives and to see if anyone is willing to give me more definitive information.

Also it wouldn't surprise me if around the world Organizations are excavating ancient sites. Like in Iraq for example. Sumerian sites such as Enkidu/Eridu are currently being excavated. A lot of the data and imagery that has been found there, is said to be passed through Ali Air Base (Formerly Talil Air Base). Anyone familiar with this location will know its close to the Ziggurat of Ur.

Though really regardless whether or not Governments/Organisations had any proof or indication if Technology beyond our own was once said to be used in a location. Years and years before hand by ET's. Do you really think its going to hurt there pocket, to just take a chance at checking? The worst that can happen is they come across more common items found in human history and possibly texts of the former inhabitants.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
I'm not going to tell any of the secrets, but you can connect the dots.

Msg me if you really need more info.

Your post was intriguing. Instead of waiting for individual members to msg you, why not start a new thread detailing all of your theories and conclusions. I'd be first in line to read it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Great thread regardless of the cred. Always nice to hear any kind of conversation about UFO's, Aliens, and Pyramids.
Just in case anyone has missed this little piece of literature, it is quite interesting, although the origins of the text are debatable to some, I still greatly value this text for a number of reasons. These are quotes taken from The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean
www.horuscentre.org...
The selections can be found in Tablet V.

"Into the spaceship I brought all my records,
brought the records of sunken Atlantis.
Gathered I all of my powers,
instruments many of mighty magic."

"Over the spaceship,
erected a marker in the form
of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future,
invaders shall come from out of the deep.
Then awake, ye who have wisdom.
Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.
Deep 'neath the image lies my secret.
Search and find in the pyramid I built.

Each to the other is the Keystone;
each the gateway that leads into LIFE.
Follow the KEY I leave behind me.
Seek and the doorway to LIFE shall be thine.
Seek thou in my pyramid,
deep in the passage that ends in a wall."

when I read that last sentence, "the passage that ends in a wall." I cannot help but think of the Upuaut project ( www.cheops.org... ), which was sadly discontinued by Zahi Hawass. go figure.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
OK so I have called three times, one time I got to speak to someone the other two it just rang. I will try again on Monday. I will not give up! I have been working so I havent been able to call like I wanted to the last few days due to the time difference.

I am trying to get some answers.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I must say, your tenacity is refreshing! I applaud your efforts! Might I suggest that when (not IF) you do get a hold of the good Dr and receive an answer, you record the call in some fashion. Otherwise, some of our more stubborn members may scream liar.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

I must say, your tenacity is refreshing! I applaud your efforts! Might I suggest that when (not IF) you do get a hold of the good Dr and receive an answer, you record the call in some fashion. Otherwise, some of our more stubborn members may scream liar.

I will record it he allows and if he doesn't I could careless what people think on here. Some people on here need to get a life when it comes to some of this stuff. I could record the guy and people will still say it's not him. I showed he worked there and people still questioned it, some people will believe nothing even if it's right infront of their face. I just ignore those
I will have my phone bill as proof that I called, if that isn't enough for people then well there is nothing I can do. I have done more than enough.

Thank You though
Egypt is a long time love of mine esp Ancient Egypt and well I don't mind calling and trying to get to the bottom of it. It's taking longer than I expected but that is ok, nothing is ever instant

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines

Maybe they never mentioned building it because it was already there? Like the Sphinx.
Seems to make sense that way.....
I have read many accounts that some astronomers reckon, using the positions of stars etc that both the Sphinx and the great pyramid may be over 10,000 years old, at least twice as old as the archaeologists reckon.
This would indicate an advanced (possibly E.T.) civilisation, at a time when (supposedly) none existed.
Food for thought.........

That is my whole point!! If there is no record then imo it was already there as was the Sphinx. I already believe the Sphinx was there long before they tell us it was and I also think the Pyramids were as well.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

the face of the sphinx looks modified. i wonder if it was originally something else, and was either badly damaged or presented a piece of data (such as a face of a reptilian or grey, for example) that was eventually considered taboo, priviledged information, and thus was replaced with the face of a newer human royal?

actually, the entire head looks modified

for example
look at this image. why is the entire body in proportion, but the head is not:
www.guardians.net...
well, the front legs do look as if they have either been extended or modified and extended, but overall, that head does not look like it belongs on that body.
edit on 4-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
for example, here's images from a couple of pre-dynastic vases, found at abydos, egypt

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6e77301ac273a7c4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/aee027514bb01531.jpg[/atsimg]

what do you see?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

the face of the sphinx looks modified.

It has been: Napoleon's troops used it for artillery practice, Do some research.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Wow those are awesome! I have never seen those before. I see "alien" type beings but that is just me.

As for the Sphinx I think it had the head of a lion possibly. I dont think it had the head of a Pharaoh to begin with. I read somewhere where there was evidence of the head being altered. I always found the Sphinx to be of great interest.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

actually, the entire head looks modified

for example
look at this image. why is the entire body in proportion, but the head is not:
www.guardians.net...
well, the front legs do look as if they have either been extended or modified and extended, but overall, that head does not look like it belongs on that body.

That has always been my question. Its not proportionate and everything they built was perfectly proportionate and accurate yet this isnt? It just doesn't seem right.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by undo

the face of the sphinx looks modified.

It has been: Napoleon's troops used it for artillery practice, Do some research.

Using it as target practice isn't gonna modify it in the way we are discussing. Also where is proof this is even true. I have read it was only speculation.

Also I think Undo has done a lot of research on this and other topics

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

oh i know that. i am referring to the entire head, not the nose that was shot off. seems you are not reading me well, probably my fault. i'll try to be more descriptive.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by undo

Wow those are awesome! I have never seen those before. I see "alien" type beings but that is just me.

As for the Sphinx I think it had the head of a lion possibly. I dont think it had the head of a Pharaoh to begin with. I read somewhere where there was evidence of the head being altered. I always found the Sphinx to be of great interest.

i see the same. in fact, look at the first vase image again and check how many actually have FEET.
also notice that the second vase, is an underwater scene and there is, what looks to be, a pyramid or ziggurat type structure...under the water.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I know we are getting a little of topic here but I found this link about the Sphinx which has some very good information about it.

www.crystalinks.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join