It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by undo

So if I understand you correctly, human beings are incapable of doing even these most basic tasks for themselves> Life without machines was impossible? Here's the funny thing: no-one ever claims the Roman Coliseum, was built by aliens, yet it is infinitely more sophisticated than the pyramids and poses the same logistical problems. Why is that?

The Coliseum is "Infinitely more sophisticated?" than the pyramids? what exactly do you mean by that? how does that translate to the amount of manpower needed? I feel like you are making a leap here.

The Coliseum is much smaller in scope than either pyramid alone, and there is records of what it took to build it. It took about 7 years to construct this "infinitely more complex structure" as you suggest. The intricacy of the patterns may make you think it is complex, but in terms of required manpower we are talking about a difference of a couple of orders of magnitude at least.

There is no comparison whatsoever.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Great thread - thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

no doubt, and that doesn't even take into account the fact the great pyramid of cheops or khufu, was originally covered in polished white limestone! huge blocks of it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The pyramids are just piles of stone. If you dribble sand through your fingers, it automatically piles up into a pyramid shape. Architecturally speaking, the pyramids are a dead bore. The Coliseum is a work of art requiring knowledge of barrel vaulting, weight transference, material stresses and it incorporates sacred geometrical harmonies. And the Romans did all this while simultaneously building a vast aquaduct system that still works in many places. But since the Romans left pretty good historical records, it's of no interest to "ancient astronaut" buffs.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The pyramids are just piles of stone. If you dribble sand through your fingers, it automatically piles up into a pyramid shape. Architecturally speaking, the pyramids are a dead bore. The Coliseum is a work of art requiring knowledge of barrel vaulting, weight transference, material stresses and it incorporates sacred geometrical harmonies. And the Romans did all this while simultaneously building a vast aquaduct system that still works in many places. But since the Romans left pretty good historical records, it's of no interest to "ancient astronaut" buffs.

how could you say that? you are comparing two different things made by different people at different times. The pyramids were the tallest building until the eiffel tower. They are huge! Coliseum was just a stadium, sure looks nice but its a product of Rome and nothing "alien" about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Okay People from other forums made calls to Cairo University to confirm and the guy who said it is real but hes no longer head of department. There is still great deal of speculation as to whether this article is real or not.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

how could you say that? you are comparing two different things made by different people at different times. The pyramids were the tallest building until the eiffel tower. They are huge! Coliseum was just a stadium, sure looks nice but its a product of Rome and nothing "alien" about it.

Exactly. Two different things built by two different human civilizations. The Coliseum lacks mystique because we know what it was for. The pyramids are stacks of blocks the purpose of which eludes us. This has strayed off topic, however. The article cited in the OP seems now to be merely the latest in a centuries old tradition of pyramid hoaxes.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

or a cover-up? maybe who knows. I cant imagine the Egyptian government letting something like this slide. I know the server is down due to the number of hits for that site but what if it got shut down?
edit on 3-12-2010 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

ooo i don't think they are just a pile of sand, although i agree that the roman architecture was pretty. check this out

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There may very well be ancient and modern aliens but ive recently heard (not that im really religous or anything) that they are a scam by the ILLUMINATI, they are trying to break down people's faith, but thats not the big part i beleave they might use this alien phenomena to provoke a war with "aliens" staging an attack thus making another ACT and take away more of our rights and more people will die, im just telling you this, i want to beleave in aliens, but there are many theroies to what they could be, like reptilian shapeshifters, demons or demon hybrids, hollagrams, real natural phenomena (highly unlikely), or actual aliens (one race or many races) but if there are are they working with the government or are we at war with them or mabe they are observing us

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

edit on 3/12/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Stacks of blocks? Piles of stone? are you sure you are not misrepresenting the pyramids "just a bit" in order to force your flawed analogy of the coliseum construction as "more complex"?

Even if there were no records on how the coliseum was built, figuring out the methods employed and estimating the manpower needed would be feasible. Understanding the purpose of the structure presents no challenge, not even to a child.

In terms of raw amount of mass rearranged there is simply no comparison between the great pyramid and any but the largest MODERN structures ever built Remember to put it in perspective to the time scale. Concrete had not been invented during the construction of the pyramids.

Unless you can show a method for building the pyramids that does not have logical inconsistencies then it is a genuine mystery how they were built. If you want to take "mystery" to mean "aliens did it" that's a leap you can take, but those are not my words. If you choose to resolve "mystery" by making an assumption that it was done by people with less effort than the Roman Coliseum, be sure to label your assumptions as such, or present a feasible method of construction that demonstrates your point.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
My issue is not just how massive and how impossible is the building of the pyramids, but the fact that we still dont know whats inside and whats kept hidden in there scares the hell out of me. The REAL reason they built the pyramids is inside those secret doors, nothing to do with those easy to rob tombs.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Maybe they never mentioned building it because it was already there? Like the Sphinx.
Seems to make sense that way.....
I have read many accounts that some astronomers reckon, using the positions of stars etc that both the Sphinx and the great pyramid may be over 10,000 years old, at least twice as old as the archaeologists reckon.
This would indicate an advanced (possibly E.T.) civilisation, at a time when (supposedly) none existed.
Food for thought.........

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Maybe they never mentioned building it because it was already there? Like the Sphinx.
Seems to make sense that way.....
I have read many accounts that some astronomers reckon, using the positions of stars etc that both the Sphinx and the great pyramid may be over 10,000 years old, at least twice as old as the archaeologists reckon.
This would indicate an advanced (possibly E.T.) civilisation, at a time when (supposedly) none existed.
Food for thought.........

A good point, maybe someone could establish if the sphinx, (a fairly ornate piece of masonry) and its runner back to the pyramid are themselves of the same time period.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
Hawass has said that something not of this planet was found within the great pyramid. Other than the obvious astronomical symmetry maybe some materially real meteor stone was incorporated?

Could you point me in the direction of this quote from Lord Hawass? You've got me all curious now.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sorry, I buy it. The manpower required would be too much given that time; and the mysterious hiding of some of the interior chambers SPOOKS me to no degree. The only question is if they will come back?

Something tells me they might, and that may be 2012. Maybe that's where the hype comes from? Maybe in that library it tells of a cataclysmic event that destroys our planet, and they will come to save our species by taking us to a new planet?

Sorry, my weirdness gets a little off-key at times, but there's a whole lot of mysteries surrounding that complex (Sphinx, Giza) that we should have figured out by now. Someone is keeping something from us..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I hate when Im late because I feel no one takes the later people serious.

I am a believer, but the mystery and shock isn't going to be found in the sacred carvings.
I have been studying this all of my life and I can spill fact after fact after fact. ( so msg me if your interested)

I believe when we are dealing with alien( not of our current understanding) fields of information its best to be as opened minded as possible. I really hate when we try to explain things with modern methods, like slavery, the ramp and all of those other methods that no one would have ever thought of back then because it is simply to simplistic for something so grand.
I wrote about this and extended my point and understanding that it didn't even take hundred men to build the pyramid. I will say this most of the heiroglyphs arent't even carved by the same people that occupied kemet(egypt) before them which are NOT the builders. You have about 5 different groups(including modern egyptians that are foreigners to the land) of people occupying the land that disappear. Then another group 'finds' Kemet and occupies the city. Very similar to the Aztecs and Mayans that didn't build their pyramids but are known for living there.

I said all of that to say the famous glyphs like at Abydos resemble crafts but they are not. It is a result of multi-layering from the different people that occupied the temples/centers. That very fact I would like to offer also, the original Kemetic people did not have a temple, the Earth and the Human body was the temple then. These were power centers. I really recommend everyone who really wants an answer to research Nikola Tesla. He was one of the guys that was able to scratch the surface.

So, with that being said. I'm not going to tell any of the secrets, but you can connect the dots. In Tep Zepi (the first time) beings were immortal, why would they need a temple??? I think the pyramids and other megaliths were the first and last machines of their kind. They were every thing you CANT imagine lol. They were also a vehicle of some sort. With the limestone and granite interior, this allows the pyramids to resonate vibrations and frequencies. So the right person could "go into the right place and become or talk with the gods" or " go to their land".

I don't want to over nerd you guys. But is no such things as UFO's or aliens. Everything in the universe can be identified and some times those entities have more to do with our home than we do. Those concepts aren't for free thinkers. Regular humans built the pyramids without outside help. That doesn't mean it isn't extra terrestrial, Super-natural, or super-human by literal definitions. The methods were all of those .
Msg me if you really need more info.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
...there's a whole lot of mysteries surrounding that complex (Sphinx, Giza) that we should have figured out by now. Someone is keeping something from us..

They're only mysteries to us. My personal belief is that they have been figured out for the most part. And I would say someone is keeping a whole bunch of somethings from us. But that's just me.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

reply to post by DuneKnight

Exactly. Two different things built by two different human civilizations. The Coliseum lacks mystique because we know what it was for. The pyramids are stacks of blocks the purpose of which eludes us. This has strayed off topic, however. The article cited in the OP seems now to be merely the latest in a centuries old tradition of pyramid hoaxes.

I don't want topost offtopic, but there are so many pages full of offtopic replies, and there's only a few people truly trying to keep it ontopic.
DJ is right. The only reason that the pyramids stay shrouded in mystery is because unfortunately we don't have historical document of how the pyramids were constructed. People create myths out of things they don't/can't understand.
The Coliseum is actually a great feat. People don't look at it that way/realize this because there is NO mystery. If there WERE mystery surrounding it, people would automatically tie aliens into it just like with the pyramids, no doubt.

The pyramids didn't actually require that much for them. Egyptians were amazing mathematicians and hard workers.
Of course for us in our modern technological age it would be close to impossible.

Come on guys, education education!!!

Engineering An Empire-
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-12-2010 by wintercrow because: utube.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join