It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Wow, over a dozen pages later, almost 200 flags and I still have yet to receive an answer for my question I posted 10 pages ago.

Why
Is
This
Still
Not
Labeled
HOAX?

Come on ATS, I love all this mysterious stuff as much as the next guy, but how can we deny ignorance when we can't even label a stupid hoax for what it is?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Whether the source of the news is hoax or the scientist, the fact of the matter is that the pyramid was built and designed for the greater purpose to aid the pharoahs in the afterlife. That is fact.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Because It has yet to be proven as a hoax....If it is proven with out a doubt to be a hoax I am sure it will be labeled as such.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

This is a hoax. Alex Ray did nothing more than paste Michael Cohen's story from All News Web to the top of his article. While yes, the characters exist and there is a Dr Alaa Shahein, there is not a scrap of evidence to suggest he made any such comment at all, beyond Cohen's unreferenced article which, for all we know, came from his head. I can't stand reading this pointless debate and felt inclined to put in my two cents.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Wow, over a dozen pages later, almost 200 flags and I still have yet to receive an answer for my question I posted 10 pages ago.

Why
Is
This
Still
Not
Labeled
HOAX?

Come on ATS, I love all this mysterious stuff as much as the next guy, but how can we deny ignorance when we can't even label a stupid hoax for what it is?

Are you kidding me? Try reading the post right below the first smarmy post you made. It went something like:
Because
There
Is
No
Proof
Of
A
Hoax
Yet
And
There
Are
Some
Facts
That
Check
Out
So
Please
For
The
Love
Of
God
Stop
Posting
This
Because
It
Is
Really
Annoying!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

Why
Is
This
Still
Not
Labeled
HOAX?

You sure are motivated to stop the conversation on this topic aren't you?

-rrr

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
i read the first couple pages.

This has to be a joke. I mean, I don't know if anybody throughout the other 14 pages has mentioned it, but I just find it kind of pathetic that there are people here who have never opened a history or anthropology book.

Do you guys just amuse yourselves by watching UFOhunters and youtube documentaries about how the pyramids are some kind of portals? Having fun "connecting the dots"?

UFO's did not build the pyramids, the egyptians did. They did keep records on how they achieved the feat, and if you would rather have me spoonfeed it to you than look for it yourself, forget it, I don't care about you enough to look for the articles. The facts are, the pyramids of giza were not the first ones built for the egyptian pharos, they've had several previous attempts that weren't quite up to par but they did progress with each attempt. The culmination of their architectural endeavors being the pyramids of giza.

What the hell were you expecting? That aliens came by and levitated some massive rocks and put them into place? Are you really that gullible and stupid?

I don't care if mods delete my post, someone will end up reading it and I just hope you live to find out how ridiculously dumb you are for thinking aliens built the pyramids. Slave labor and progressive architecture buddy.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JustStop

These is many of beliefs surounding the Pyrimids.

I think the one which stand out the most, is not that the aliens built them, but helped them with tools etc. The actual man power to build the pyrimids is just...not logic really, unless it was brutal man hour labour of 12 hours thousands of men for decades - for nothing? just to build a tomb at the side of it, and everything inside the pyrimid is not useful? i highyl doubt it.

The blocks on the pyrimids are dozens of tons in weight, and they are not small blocks. some of the stone had to be quaried from miles away and brought...broughgt by, as many belive, man power,brute force, rope and logs?

sorry but i find it more hards to believe than influenced by beings of another race.

Back to op...i hope this is real but i doubt it

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustStop

This has to be a joke. I mean, I don't know if anybody throughout the other 14 pages has mentioned it, but I just find it kind of pathetic that there are people here who have never opened a history or anthropology book.

Do you guys just amuse yourselves by watching UFOhunters and youtube documentaries about how the pyramids are some kind of portals? Having fun "connecting the dots"?

UFO's did not build the pyramids, the egyptians did. They did keep records on how they achieved the feat, and if you would rather have me spoonfeed it to you than look for it yourself, forget it, I don't care about you enough to look for the articles. The facts are, the pyramids of giza were not the first ones built for the egyptian pharos, they've had several previous attempts that weren't quite up to par but they did progress with each attempt. The culmination of their architectural endeavors being the pyramids of giza.

What the hell were you expecting? That aliens came by and levitated some massive rocks and put them into place? Are you really that gullible and stupid?

I don't care if mods delete my post, someone will end up reading it and I just hope you live to find out how ridiculously dumb you are for thinking aliens built the pyramids. Slave labor and progressive architecture buddy.

Wow, someone piss in your oatmeal this morning? Nice way to bash someone because they hold different beliefs than you...Oh, btw. I dont believe that there were records of the Giza pyramids being built. If so, I have not found them. In fact, there is an excellent thread going around right now that deals with this.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The Egyptians were good story tellers, but they did not leave any Pyramids for Dummies lying around. And the lack of Tools found is just Fuel for Theorists. But it was 4,000 years ago.

None the less, throughout even modern history there are loads of lost skills due to the Invention of Electric Motors.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

The stones were from a quarry that wasn't very far away from the initial place of construction at all. The man-power to move these things isn't as unreasonable as you think it is. They have depictions of how they pulled the stones and if my memory serves correct, the archeological article I'm referring to points to the fact that they lubricated the ground to make pulling the stone easier and then developed a series of ramps to set up the actual structure.

I'm dropping the duece as I type but if it's really necessary, i'll post the article later today or something. The fact is, it is nowhere near impossible for human beings to make these pyramids, just as they have made those before the giza pyramids. They have perfected their technique at that point and gave the rest of the world something to remember their civilization by. It is a tomb, as it was meant to be. There is no eye on top of the pyramid and no dollar bill either, trust me, I've tried google-earth
. Seriously though, nothing special. An egocentric pharoah wanted to be remembered as the greatest and so had the greatest of the pyramids built for him n whatnot... there was this deal with his son after that i believe, i think he got a pyramid too. I don't know, this stuff kind of bores me so I let the details slide... I just couldn't help but think how stupid some people must be to think these things were built by aliens.

If they made a sphynx with an alien head, it would be more believable.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Attacking your opponent just shows your complete inability to come up with counter arguments to the subject at hand, and may I remind you is a violation of the terms and conditions of ATS. Come back when you have something that may actually help the discussion reach a truthful conclusion.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by chris35

did you know that no pharoah has ever been found in a pyramid and even though archeologists had to blast their way in they still blame grave robbers come on you have to be kidding me.

Watch the video i posted this guys knocks alot of stuff on the head with the way he explains it all. on the page before this

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

reply to post by n00bUK

The stones were from a quarry that wasn't very far away from the initial place of construction at all. The man-power to move these things isn't as unreasonable as you think it is. They have depictions of how they pulled the stones and if my memory serves correct, the archeological article I'm referring to points to the fact that they lubricated the ground to make pulling the stone easier and then developed a series of ramps to set up the actual structure.

I'm dropping the duece as I type but if it's really necessary, i'll post the article later today or something. The fact is, it is nowhere near impossible for human beings to make these pyramids, just as they have made those before the giza pyramids. They have perfected their technique at that point and gave the rest of the world something to remember their civilization by. It is a tomb, as it was meant to be. There is no eye on top of the pyramid and no dollar bill either, trust me, I've tried google-earth
. Seriously though, nothing special. An egocentric pharoah wanted to be remembered as the greatest and so had the greatest of the pyramids built for him n whatnot... there was this deal with his son after that i believe, i think he got a pyramid too. I don't know, this stuff kind of bores me so I let the details slide... I just couldn't help but think how stupid some people must be to think these things were built by aliens.

If they made a sphynx with an alien head, it would be more believable.

Speculation speculation speculation. When the guy is finally reached for comment we will know one way or another what he said or didn't say. Thanks for the entertainment though.

-rrr
edit on 1-12-2010 by rickyrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Well I can't speak for the root others have taken to reach their own conclusions ... but from my own personal perspective I have examined from both sides of the coin (conventional - and - metaphysical) ... I studied Natural Earth Sciences with the Open University (theory) and the Heriot Watt University in Edinburgh Scotland (practical) at a BSc level ... soley because I wanted to see if some of my own unorthodox suppositions might hold water.

As a result I stand by my original conclusions in spite of some of the high strangeness involved in many of my personal theories and hypotheses. And as time goes on I am more convinced that even the most ardent of sceptics will have to eat their words and change their closed way of thinking in the not too distant future.

Since I began my project in the mid-90's many of my ideas (that were at the time 'ridiculous' or 'impossible' to the likes of people like you) ... have since been proven as fact ... therefore I have no doubt that the potential for my other conclusions to be correct is reasonably high.

For anyone interested in reading my personal ideas on the subjects of Ancient Egypt and there links to other Ancient Civilizations around the world, click the blue link in my signature.

Please understand ... I am not claiming to be an expert in such matters ... and I most certainly do not have all of the answers ... but I do believe there is as much chance of ideas like mine (held by an increasing number of people in this world) having as much probability of accuracy as anything held by the sceptics and conventional historians and archaeologists.

If I'm proven to be wrong ... so be it ... but so far, conventional explanations have not been proven to be 100% right as far as I'm aware !

Always remain mentally flexible ... always keep an open mind ... science is all about constant change ... as is history !

Woody

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Ok so for the last hour I have been calling Cairo, Egypt. I finally got in contact with the school. It took a few calls to various numbers and I even called The American University of Cairo. All the people I spoke to were very helpful and kind. I just spoke to a woman at the University and she said he was not there but offered to take my information or she said to call tomorrow morning. So I will call after work tonight around 2am since it will be 9am there. I will say they were very nice and helpful. She asked why I wanted to talk to him and I told her I was looking into some things he was suppose to have said and I wanted to talk to him about this and his work and the conference he was at in April. She was really nice and tried her hardest to communicate, I could tell her English wasn't that great but she did try. I only wish I could have tried to speak her language a little. I did find out that a girl I work with speaks and writes Arabic. I will find out who the girl is and let her know what I am doing and see if she can help me with the call and translation. She is from Egypt so that will help. My roommate knows who she is, I do not. I do know there is another girl I work with from Egypt but she doesnt speak the language that I know of. So there are two people here I can possibly get to help with the translation of the initial call. I believe Dr. Alaa Shaheen speaks English.

So there you go I am on it

Oh and for those who will say I didn't call. I will have a print out of my bill to prove it since you guys love to cry for proof

edit on 12/1/2010 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Fantastic ... what a 'go-getter' you are ... I like that.

Look forward to what comes from this call.

Woody

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Woody

When it comes to certain topics I will dig and dig and dig til I get answers. My friends tease me because they know how I am when it comes to Egypt and Mars lol If I could call Mars I would! lol

Thanks

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by woodwytch

Woody

When it comes to certain topics I will dig and dig and dig til I get answers. My friends tease me because they know how I am when it comes to Egypt and Mars lol If I could call Mars I would! lol

Thanks

That's a call I'd like to hear on speaker phone

Good for you ... no good just sitting around waiting I've done similar things in the past when I was doing my research ... just makes it so much more real.

Woody

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Haha yeah it would!! I would call from my cell from work but it's 5 times the cost from my cell per minute. Hopefully I will get somewhere later tonight

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join