It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by arthurium
reply to post by tsloan

I'm trying to track Dr Shaheen down and see why it's gone. I'm curious.

Yea I wonder why myself?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
strange, i was reading this thread and thinking about Mars pyramids and how the earth pyramids are aligned with Orion stars

just few examples

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan

Originally posted by arthurium
reply to post by tsloan

I'm trying to track Dr Shaheen down and see why it's gone. I'm curious.

Yea I wonder why myself?

I have tracked him down, fairly quickly actually. I will be calling him directly tomorrow morning. I found his contact info on the University's site. I don't mind the charges to call him. It might be a fun call, you never know.

I will ask him about the article in question and if he said it or not. I will then ask about the conference and if there is a copy of it available. You never know he might actually be a nice guy willing to talk to someone who is interested in his work. We shall see.

The site that had his info isn't working because the bandwidth has been exceeded. While looking for more information on this article it seems various sites link to his site which is probably why the bandwidth has been exceeded now.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
My issue with this thread is that people are ignoring trying to confirm the source of the article...and are going right to trying to contact this man in Egypt.

I think we all agree on our lack of trust for the sources reporting the news. If that wasn't the case we would just believe and be done with it, but we don't, we want certainty.

It is for this reason that calling the sources for "confirmation" is futile. Of COURSE they are going to stick to the story, that wouldn't tell us anything new because it is a given we don't trust them.

So the only way to settle this is to find out from a more direct source.

-rrr

You don't contact them and just ask "Is this for real????". You ask them for their sources, you ask them at what specific event did this guy make these comments. You ask them if they were personally at that event or did they get the information from someone else and if so who.

If they are making it up...they won't have answers for any of those questions. Most likely they will just ignore the questions, or as they are doing...just not even acknowledge that there are questions or offer to give out additional information.

These "articles" are in essence blogs...just individuals writing stories...with no sources to their information.

I'm not going to waste time everytime a crazy person writes a blog making a claim...I'll leave that to the people that WANT this to be true. if it turns out to be true...great...I don't have any issue with it being true...but most likely...anyone trying to confirm this is going to be on a wild goose chase. For example...if someone calls the guy in Egypt and he says "No, I never said that"...well then the writers of the article will just claim that someone "got to him" to shut him up.

It will be a never ending chase.

Personally I doubt this guy in Egypt is even going to talk to anyone who calls...I wouldn't want to answer to a bunch of crazy conspiracy theory people calling in hopes to break UFO disclosure onto the world. I would just hang up and if it got bad enough...release a statement through the proper channels in the University...not on the phone from a random American from a conspiracy website.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

YES! and now you all can see The Elite of America is doing exactly like the bloddy nazis, walking over people and stealing KNOWLEDGE!

bah,, old news

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Holy long thread, Batman....

OK everyone, bear with me. I'm going to do an extensive recap, but I need time to filter through all the posts. I'm not located in the U.S., so while I was sleeping, most of you were posting. I didn't expect it to generate this much interest overnight. So keep in mind, I'm on the other side of the world (than those in the U.S.), and I am up when you're asleep and asleep when you're up.

Thanks for those who have taken the challenge to dig into this, and thanks to everyone else who has given me a crash course in a hoax sites and the like.
In all honesty, I pulled up my Facebook account yesterday, saw the link posted by a friend from the original website I linked to, I ran a quick search, and got excited that I might have actually found something first. (And believe me, I'm always looking and waiting for that moment when I CAN contribute something good!) The rest is history. I didn't expect it to turn into a pain in the *** for so many folks.

Give me a little time to pull all the info together for a complete snapshot and recap.

edit on 30-11-2010 by Gseven because: content

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Why

Is

This

Not

Labeled

Hoax

Yet?

I wish people like you would stop wasting space with no real contribution. If you say it's a hoax SHOW your evidence and back up your claims, otherwise let the rest of us continue to discuss it. If you were to read the thread you will see a few of us are really trying to get answers and well answer take time. They are not instant.

That's just like assuming God exists and atheists have to disprove God.

The burden of proof is on the ones claiming something so extravagant.
edit on 11/30/2010 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

......I wouldn't want to answer to a bunch of crazy conspiracy theory people calling in hopes to break UFO disclosure onto the world...

I suggest that you do as you suggest and refrain from calling him then, we wouldn't want him to feel like another crazy conspiracy person called him. Leave that to those with better communication skills.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

......I wouldn't want to answer to a bunch of crazy conspiracy theory people calling in hopes to break UFO disclosure onto the world...

I suggest that you do as you suggest and refrain from calling him then, we wouldn't want him to feel like another crazy conspiracy person called him. Leave that to those with better communication skills.

-rrr

You can keep trying to insult me...I don't really care.

I don't know how many times I have to say it...I wouldn't waste anytime trying to call this man. This poor guy is going to be harrassed because of an unsourced blog from a different conspiracy site (yes, both sites that are the potential source are UFO conspiracy sites).

You can cling onto that hope that maybe this is true and there is a UFO buried in the pyramid...I am dismissing this as garbage until any worth while evidence is presented.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You can keep trying to insult me...I don't really care.

Hope this means you will leave this thread alone then, since you don't care.

Bye now

Thanks!

-rrr

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wish I had the power to become invisible and check this out myself. If it's true, this would be the holy grail of ufology! The question is will this news reach the main stream media? If it does, will the powers that be try to downplay the actual find as nothing more than an Egyptian artifact?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The Mysterious Tomb of Osiris may be the info they referred too

A sarcophogus found under the Great Pyrimid

Youtube footage of blue coffin being raised a few years back

but nothing since ... All quiet on the news front ..

Heres old article:
www.drhawass.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Yes you make a good point, The Independant ran a story on that in August of this year;
www.independent.co.uk...

Leeds University were leading that experiment but there are no new announcements relating to it's progress that I can find.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Thanks for the thread - Like you I am not in the US - Star and Flag from me - It will be interesting to see if they get a reply from this chap. Don't be disheartened by the negative chit-chat. ATS is a cool place but some people do seem to like to be rude.

Like others I am amazed at the faith put into the Main Stream Media. Basically most religions are about money and power and anything that might rock the boat a little is always sat on debunked or just ignored.

Anyone can who has been around here for a while will probably tell you that their silence about the Robot in the tunnel, the gliders and alignment with the stars speaks louder than words.

Once again thanks for a thought provoking read - minus the rants of a few who can't be bothered to actually read the whole thread..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
More on Tomb of Osriris here ...
Views expressed from article but something very fishy about this find ..

Article Here:
Australian researcher throws light on mystery.

The chance find of a crucial map, pinpointing the location of the mysterious “symbolic tomb of Osiris” (an ancient Egyptian god), has verified an Australian researcher’s 1989 predictions and the hitherto unrecognised role she played in it.

As allegations of subterfuge and intrigue plague the world of Egyptology, with current talk suggesting this is actually the tomb of Khufu (the Pharaoh who built the Great Pyramid), Alison Moroney (Kelsey) can now cast light over the sequence of events.

In August 1989, “In Search of the Arc” was published in the September issue of the Australian publication, Astrological Monthly Review, detailing Alison’s master plan for Giza, which was sent a year later to the Egyptian Antiquities Organisation in Cairo, and again via the Egyptian Embassy in Canberra in early 1994.

Not only does the geographical position of Alison’s map coincide with the position of this tomb, but also to the three-tiered nature of the water shaft/tomb.

The three tiers correspond to Alison’s predicted multi-dimensional aspect of the map (found in the cross-section plan of the Great Pyramid: the subterranean pit, Queen’s chamber and King’s chamber).

At the very least, Alison’s research and predictions have proved to be accurate. But is there more to the story?

On 16 February 2000, Dr. Zahi Hawass, Undersecretary of the State for the Giza Monuments,[ii] announced he had uncovered the “symbolic” tomb of Osiris underneath the Giza plateau.[iii]

Previously, during the August 1998 A.R.E.[iv] convention, Hawass commented that he believed the third level of the "water shaft" to be, at least symbolically, the "Tomb of Osiris".[v]

This announcement followed:

the 1997 “discovery” of a forgotten water shaft near the causeway to Khafre’s pyramid,
the “abrupt halt in 1997” to Dr Joseph Schor’s mapping and excavation expedition when “its licence was officially revoked”; [vi]
and the restriction of archaeological activity on the Giza Plateau in late 1990.

“Some have suggested that Hawass is being less than candid about all he knows in general, and reluctant to discuss anything of significance about these matters when even directly queried by them. The motives for this on-going reticence can only be surmised.”[vii]

When asked by Suzy Kolber during the production of the 1999 Fox documentary “Opening the Lost Tombs”,

“And what made you think there was anything beyond this?”

Hawass’ reply was merely, “You have to look for the other level. This is the adventure.”[viii]

In February 2000 he said, “I never excavated this shaft because it was always full of water. But when the water went down a year ago, we started the adventure.”[ix]

Alison Moroney, who is also one of Australia’s leading astrologers, a syndicated columnist and Queensland radio personality, has a keen interest in these matters.

In August 1990 and February 1994, copies of her Giza master plan pinpointing this area as the site of an important archaeological cache were forwarded to authorities in Egypt.

The first of these was addressed to “The Secretary, Department of Antiquities” in Egypt; the second one was sent via the Egyptian Embassy in Canberra, after an assurance from a staff member that the information would be translated and passed on to an appropriate archaeologist.

In both instances, Dr. Hawass was General Director of the Giza Pyramids & Saqqara & Bahria Oasis.

The information was also made available to the Edgar Cayce Foundation (A.R.E) in July 1993, and subsequently through a 1995 manuscript submitted in 1996, which successfully passed two rounds of review on the road the publication with A.R.E.; ultimately being rejected when Alison pushed for a publication date after being informed they wanted to keep it on hold indefinitely.

In this manuscript, “The Atlantic Seed”, Alison cited that this location was the burial place of Khufu in Chapter 4: “Khufwey’s Legacy”[xi].

Alison’s reasons for passing on her research work were altruistic, partly laying in the basis of her own inexperience in archaeology and also the keen desire to share knowledge with the world.

Towards this end, she gave her permission to the Edgar Cayce Foundation and to Egyptian Antiquities for use of the material, asking only for recognition of her contribution.

Yet this lack of recognition appears to be at the heart of the intrigue, especially in review of crucial dates and subsequent developments.

In May 1997 Alison published her information on the Giza master plan on her website “Archaeoastronomy, Astrology and Ancient Egypt”,[xii] once again stating this was the burial place of Khufu.

This information was self-published in September 1998, in her book “Pathway to Atlantis”,[xiii] which was previously the manuscript “The Atlantic Seed”.

Link : www.alisonmoroney.com...

Lots more on the net and youtube about this ... But something they have known about for over 20 years
but dont want let out ...

See what you think ?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hat's off to GSEVEN for a job well done
Now with that in mind, and I know this may be a stretch in every term of the word, but I was listening to a podcast last-night about Loyd Pye and his work with the Star-child Skull on X Zone. I wonder if there may be evidence in the Pyramid '(s) of an Alien mummy or three? Hawas has had a stick up his butt for the last 25 years and getting useful information from him is like pulling chicken teeth. It will prove very interesting to say the least if another skull similar to the Star-child skull showed up in there, and it could finally be a BIG piece of the whole puzzle that has been missing for thousands of years.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I agree. I believe the Ancient Egyptians built the pyramids. Aliens are just a scapegoat used to discredit a once great civilization. And whose to say that the Ancient Egyptians didn't have tech to create things that would look alien to us today. It was all so very long ago.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Victor03

wow, just wow how you explained everything that they did
how do you know so much ??
you read history you say ??? .. . how the F can you back that up??

you are reading mainstream bs history my friend
dont cry yet i am gonna do as you, that is not comming up with evidence of my statement ...

BAH~!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok everyone needs to calm down and stop spouting nonsense....

Just blatantly spurting out " this is debunked it came from a source that is crazy!!!!" is absolutely ridiculous.

At the same time, stating "AHHA I knew that there was a giatn spacecraft in pyramids at giza" is just as preposterous.

It is quite possible, even plausible that the story is true. The story doesn't indicate anything other than what was purported to be stated "There is something out of this world in the pyramids".

For all we know he could be referencing an artifact made from meteorite debris, or a meteorite, or a fragment from mars.... There are thousands of potential things it could be a reference to without it being an alien mummy or a spacecraft in the bowels of the pyramids.

Yes it is very intriguing and more than we've gotten any other respected egyptologist to state in the past, but let's not jump to conclusions on either side.

It is of import that such a statement would be made because of the potential of what it could be alluding to, but it isn't really anything in and of itself, so let's not jump to conclusions and let's just wait and see what may come of it, if anything.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wow very interesting thread, looking forward to finding out more.

I've always been fascinated by egyptian culture and more specifically their religious views and systems. Having been to the pyramids the sheer scale and intricacy of the tombs and carvings has always struck me as incredible for their level of technology. So the thought of alien intervention has always been a very interesting thing.

However, I'm not meaning to de-bunk etc. but several things that have struck me, is that with many early religions, 'people from the sky' etc often come into play, as do people from inside the earth, the common associations of good/evil and gods/demons. Also the egyptians believed death happened by being carried off in a boat into the underworld, so 'flying ships' working the other way from gods, and messages from gods seems reasonable to me. Although it is a very intriguing idea that I would LOVE to have some legs to it.

One other thing to bear in mind, is that people with large heads and eyes (usually presumed to be greys) were somewhat common, with much inbreeding going on, and Akhenaten being a prime example, look at any of his depiction's and sculptures and you can see the deformed bone structure and large bulbous head, which was supposedly down to interbreeding genetic deformities.

However, there are many findings of similarly deformed and elongated heads found in mayan cultures too. This could also be due to traditional head bindings that distort the growth of the skull... BUT it does seem a very odd coincidence that both these cultures have almost IDENTICAL skulls found, and both had a key focus on the pyramidical buildings as a centrepiece for their cultures. Could it be a coincidence? or could it be alien intervention?

Who knows, certainly something to think about though.

looking forward to more developments on this one!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join