It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons Goal is to Free humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
They still believe in a deity and require such a belief for membership.... Therefore they are destined to perish. The cornerstone is missing and they cannot stand. O that great and terrible day on which the last veil will be torn! What man can stand on that day?

lol

My friend, we are all destined to perish. that is the one thing I can say for certain. What happens after is anybody's guess.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Arcot

you may want to link you other thread in order to make your message clear. I am all for us being brothers and sisters. That is the whole idea. Eliminate the barriers and let all know the brotherly love.
(except Wcitizen, he doesn't want to play)

Hey, brother, you didn't read my post properly, lol! I said I totally believe we are all brothers and sisters. I bang on enough about it here on ATS, if you hadn't noticed.

What I object to is being ascribed a label which I don't want. Labels are divisive. Brother, I don't need to be called a mason to feel love for you and everyone else. I practise every day sending love to mother earth and all beings - don't need to be called a mason for that. Labels lead to matrices, and I for one want out of this and all other matrices....freedom for me includes freedom from labels and false constructs.

I was just poking at you. since you didn't want to be a mason and all. I don't think that masons are any more special than anyone else. we just get to wear cool rings.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You forgot to mention the hot dog dinners and warm beers!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
That just takes the biscuit! my lodge has to go out for an expensive meal every month, not that im complaining
but theres a lot to be said for a good hot dog now and then

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

reply to post by Arcot

you may want to link you other thread in order to make your message clear. I am all for us being brothers and sisters. That is the whole idea. Eliminate the barriers and let all know the brotherly love.
(except Wcitizen, he doesn't want to play)

Hey, brother, you didn't read my post properly, lol! I said I totally believe we are all brothers and sisters. I bang on enough about it here on ATS, if you hadn't noticed.

What I object to is being ascribed a label which I don't want. Labels are divisive. Brother, I don't need to be called a mason to feel love for you and everyone else. I practise every day sending love to mother earth and all beings - don't need to be called a mason for that. Labels lead to matrices, and I for one want out of this and all other matrices....freedom for me includes freedom from labels and false constructs.

I was just poking at you. since you didn't want to be a mason and all. I don't think that masons are any more special than anyone else. we just get to wear cool rings.

Yeah, I knew it was just a poke, no prob!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The Illuminati And The Freemasons

The Eye In The Pyramid. The eye in the pyramid has been adopted by many different esoteric entities throughout history, including the eye of Horus (Osiris) in Egypt, and the All-Seeing Eye in Freemasonry. It also famously appears on the back of the U.S. dollar bill. Henry Wallace, who was instrumental in having the seal placed on the dollar bill in 1935, had deep occult connections. It was a symbol of secret societies in Europe long before anyone heard of the United States and it is awash with Freemasonic and secret society symbolism going back to the ancient world. Adepts believe that when the capstone, the symbol of the secret societies, is lowered onto the top of the incomplete Pyramid, the Plan of the ages will be complete, the Novus Ordo Seclorum will be established, and the world ruler will be installed.

Sun Worship. “... His [Osiris] power was symbolized by an Eye over a Sceptre. The Sun was termed by the Greeks the Eye of Jupiter, and the Eye of the World; and his is the All-Seeing Eye in our Lodges.” - Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, pp. 15-16; 472 Sun worship is the most ancient of all superstitions. It prevailed especially in Phoenicia, Chaldea, and Egypt, and traces of it have been found in Peru and Mexico. Its influence was felt in the ancient mysteries, and abundant allusions to it are to be found in the symbolism of Freemasonry.

The Rising Sun. The rising sun represents the initiates of those secret societies. This symbol is used in numerous corporate logos. Bill Clinton announced on Y2K, “It is a Rising Sun!” The symbol of a rising sun can be associated with sun worship. In ancient egypt, it was associated with Horus. Manly P. Hall explains the meaning of the rising sun in the context of secret societies such as Freemasonry. "Such a Fraternity could not immediately include all men, but it could unite the activities of certain kinds of men, regardless of their racial or religious beliefs or the nations in which they dwelt. These were the men of ‘towardness,’ those sons of tomorrow, whose symbol was… a blazing sun rising over the mountains of the east."

The Freemasons. One of the mottos in Freemasonry is "to perfect that which was left imperfect." This has a different meaning to the lowly initiates at the bottom of the proverbial pyramid, who merely serve, compared to what the adepts at the top of the pyramid believe. These adepts believe that the creator of the universe left the world -- including mankind itself -- in an imperfect state. Those at the top of the ladder, who run the stage show of consensus reality through their various levels of command and control, see themselves quite literally as Gods who, having reached perfection themselves, have the ability and natural right to shape and reshape the world according to their plan known as the "Great Work." They see themselves as re-creators, above and at odds with the true creator of the universe. The “lesser-evolved” types are seen as cannon-fodder, flowers that must be trampled, for the rebuilding of Solomon’s (Sol-Om-On) Temple, which itself is esoteric allegory for The Great Work; the “perfection” of mankind. Matter is put above creation, and “science” (secular dogma) over faith, with the understanding that man can become God through study, the occult, and technocractic endevours and manipulations.

The Illuminati. The Illuminati is used nowadays to talk of several groups characterized by secrecy, all groups working together, having one single goal; that is Global Government. Historically however, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati founded on May 1, 1776, in Bavaria, by one Dr. Adam Weishaupt, a professor of Canon Law at Ingolstadt University and a former Jesuit. 0riginally, they were a secret society called the Order of the Illuminati formed within the existing Masonic lodges of Germany. Since Masonry is itself a secret society, the Illuminati was a secret society within a secret society, a mystery inside a mystery, so to say. Although the Order was founded to provide an opportunity for the free exchange of ideas, Weishaupt's background as a Jesuit seems to have influenced the actual character of the society, such that the express aim of this Order became to abolish Christianity, and overturn all civil government. So who are the Illuminati today? They are, in essence, a cartel of international bankers and industrialists based in Western Europe and North America. The names of certain families persist over long periods of time. Some of the most important names are Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Lazard, Warburg, Schroder and Schiff. They control world banks, movie industry, top corporations, CIA, United Nations, music industry, FBI, most television networks, global media, Vatican, other religions, Catholic Church, and of course, the education system. Their main goal is to create a One World Government and a "New World Order", with them on top. This is a very old goal of theirs, and to understand it fully, one must realize that this goal isn't of a kind that's supposed to be obtained within one lifetime; it has been a goal that slowly is to be reached over a long period of time. However, they have accomplished more in this direction during the last few decades than they have done in hundreds of years, due to industrialization and the Information Technology Era. This goal has been planned away from the public's prying eyes, in secrecy within the Secret Societies. All Secret Societies with secret grades of initiation are owned and controlled by the Illuminati, and Freemasonry is maybe the best known of them all. Their God is Lucifer, "The Light Bearer", and by occult practices they manipulate and influence the masses. It doesn't matter if you and I believe in this or not, as long as they do. And they take it very seriously.

Youtube video on Illuminati Symbolism: It's Everywhere

Youtube video on the Illuminati and The New World Order

Blog - The New World Order

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Be carefull though bro.
Dark humour isn't everyone's cup of liquidised dead baby..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

You forgot to mention the hot dog dinners and warm beers!

My husband's lodge serves spaghetti dinners. Meatballs and all. I guess they are more smiled upon by the Illuminati overlords than you are. Neener.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Im supprised that with all of the advancements in biology that you would come to rest on the conclusion that everyone must die.

It seems like you desire death more than life to ignore something so quickly coming. I understand the delusion of heaven and how much people want to see their loved ones.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
SInce you guys are joking around.. let me ask a question.

My husband and his lodge friends were talking about the numbers dropping off and no real new sign ups other than weird kids. I asked what they meant and they said that a lot of the younger ones sign up and blue light to master mason.. when the illuminati secrets, orgies, and child sacrifices arent forthcoming they drop out never to be heard form again. LOL! If course he was being sarcastic.. but have any of you noticed a false kind of infatuation with all things masonic so much so that they want to join with the specific goal of locating the "illuminati satanic" BS fantasy mason?

WIth the OES we always have a problem with our rings and symbol. If I wear my ring ( large ruby with the star in the middle) I get questions about freaking wicca. if someone sees a star ( pentagram) they envision broomsticks and cauldrons I guess .

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

you mean you don't practice witchcraft in the OES? wow. who would have thunk?

my area has been very busy with initiations. And luckily, I'd say half are quality masons. By that, I mean they return to the lodge every now and then. I haven't noticed any treasure hunters, although I kind of expected them after the lost symbol. I'd like to think most are a little bit informed before they seek us out.

BTW, my mother-in-law is a past worthy matron and she tells me OES stands for Over Eating Sisters. I am sure than's not a universal thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Im supprised that with all of the advancements in biology that you would come to rest on the conclusion that everyone must die.

It seems like you desire death more than life to ignore something so quickly coming. I understand the delusion of heaven and how much people want to see their loved ones.

Seeing death as just another part of the journey helps quite a bit. Biology or not, we all must die. It's just a question of when. fearing death is the silliest thing you could do. It's inevitable. Like having to pee when you wake up. I don' t mind waiting my turn and all, I kind of like it here.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

you mean you don't practice witchcraft in the OES? wow. who would have thunk?

my area has been very busy with initiations. And luckily, I'd say half are quality masons. By that, I mean they return to the lodge every now and then. I haven't noticed any treasure hunters, although I kind of expected them after the lost symbol. I'd like to think most are a little bit informed before they seek us out.

BTW, my mother-in-law is a past worthy matron and she tells me OES stands for Over Eating Sisters. I am sure than's not a universal thing.

HAHAHA!!! Im tellin the ladies of the true origins of our name!! Ive suggested we change the name to cackling hens, or the real housewives of OES.. but yours makes more sense.

Im glad to hear your lodge is faring better. Most of the brothers are getting pretty elderly and there are only a handful barely that are active anymore. Hubby and I are in our 40's and thats about the youngest we have in right now that are active at all. Younger folks arent interested in what we have to offer anymore. Sadly. The really sad thing is that our Jobs Daughters is all but defunct. Guess good clean fun and sorority type atmosphere isnt as appealing anymore.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Its more like a false infatuation with our "Secrets" poeple join in the hope of finding these secrets or something thatll add a bit of adventure to thier own lives, Inevitably they get irritated by the fact they arnt finding out secrets, or maybe they are, they just arnt there for the right reason, so overall thier loss.
And if you wear a ring like that your lucky there non of those prats running round burning/drowning witches anymore. Then again it seems theve been replaced by more modern prats!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Its more like a false infatuation with our "Secrets" poeple join in the hope of finding these secrets or something thatll add a bit of adventure to thier own lives, Inevitably they get irritated by the fact they arnt finding out secrets, or maybe they are, they just arnt there for the right reason, so overall thier loss.
And if you wear a ring like that your lucky there non of those prats running round burning/drowning witches anymore. Then again it seems theve been replaced by more modern prats!

Im counting my blessings.

People are so bold in their wrongness. Our middle daughter is chronically ill and I spend a lot of time at Childrens Hospital. One of the nurses was the most recent one who asked about my "pentagram":.. she also seemed quite disappointed I wasnt a wiccan or better yet, a member of that Temple of Set self proclaimed satanic bunch thats near the hospital. My husband is a Templar.. I wonder if she would have floated up to the ceiling in bliss having viewed his ring..
It seems these old symbols are pretty perverted by those who are basing real life on the television shows and movies.
People everywhere are simply very caught up in fantasy land. I figure real life and the real world is bizarre enough, I dont need fantasies.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

we do have a problem with knowledge. We have three members who really know their stuff. the rest of us are learning. Two of them are older guys. Not quite glue factory material yet, but not exactly spring chickens either. We need to have an abundance of seekers. Those who want knowledge. Those guys will learn as much as they can. We just need to be able to pass this stuff down to others.

BTW, don't put my name on that saying. I don't want to be inundated with a bunch of mad cackling hens.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

With all that going on youve just gotta hope your familly doesnt become a new conspiricy of "Pago-wiccan-pervert-templars" That are Definately trying to take over the world with thier satanicly perverted Smootie blenders..........

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
LMAO!! Yeah, if I was involved in all of that I doubt Id have the interest rate on our mortgage that I do now. I mean the least my fellow satanist bankers could do is cut me a break.

I swear, when I first started this thing with the conspiracy sites I was really upset by the anti-mason sentiments. They were just plain nasty. Now.. its just plain funny and I kind of wonder what is really going on in those pervert anti-masons minds.. I mean who comes up with such filth anyway? Ahh well, to each their own and far be it from me to deny a fool a platform to prove how foolish they are.

You mentioned the cackling hens coming after you... well, we have a woman that I swear the"Keeping Up Appearances" character Mrs Bucket was modeled after... and she'd be the first one theyd send to speak with you concerning suggesting such a dreadfully continental moniker for the group.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I haven't freaked out in a while, so let's do this!

Originally posted by j62smith

The Illuminati And The Freemasons

The Eye In The Pyramid. The eye in the pyramid has been adopted by many different esoteric entities throughout history, including the eye of Horus (Osiris) in Egypt, and the All-Seeing Eye in Freemasonry. It also famously appears on the back of the U.S. dollar bill. Henry Wallace, who was instrumental in having the seal placed on the dollar bill in 1935, had deep occult connections. It was a symbol of secret societies in Europe long before anyone heard of the United States and it is awash with Freemasonic and secret society symbolism going back to the ancient world. Adepts believe that when the capstone, the symbol of the secret societies, is lowered onto the top of the incomplete Pyramid, the Plan of the ages will be complete, the Novus Ordo Seclorum will be established, and the world ruler will be installed.

Some of us masons have eyeballs on our garb, which represents the eye of Providence or, in my interpretation the eye of God looking down upon the human family with love and grace.

Sun Worship. “... His [Osiris] power was symbolized by an Eye over a Sceptre. The Sun was termed by the Greeks the Eye of Jupiter, and the Eye of the World; and his is the All-Seeing Eye in our Lodges.” - Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, pp. 15-16; 472 Sun worship is the most ancient of all superstitions. It prevailed especially in Phoenicia, Chaldea, and Egypt, and traces of it have been found in Peru and Mexico. Its influence was felt in the ancient mysteries, and abundant allusions to it are to be found in the symbolism of Freemasonry.

Freemasons don't worship the sun, sorry.

The Rising Sun. The rising sun represents the initiates of those secret societies. This symbol is used in numerous corporate logos. Bill Clinton announced on Y2K, “It is a Rising Sun!” The symbol of a rising sun can be associated with sun worship. In ancient egypt, it was associated with Horus. Manly P. Hall explains the meaning of the rising sun in the context of secret societies such as Freemasonry. "Such a Fraternity could not immediately include all men, but it could unite the activities of certain kinds of men, regardless of their racial or religious beliefs or the nations in which they dwelt. These were the men of ‘towardness,’ those sons of tomorrow, whose symbol was… a blazing sun rising over the mountains of the east."

The rising sun represents the Master of a lodge, not the initiates.

The Freemasons. One of the mottos in Freemasonry is "to perfect that which was left imperfect." This has a different meaning to the lowly initiates at the bottom of the proverbial pyramid, who merely serve, compared to what the adepts at the top of the pyramid believe. These adepts believe that the creator of the universe left the world -- including mankind itself -- in an imperfect state. Those at the top of the ladder, who run the stage show of consensus reality through their various levels of command and control, see themselves quite literally as Gods who, having reached perfection themselves, have the ability and natural right to shape and reshape the world according to their plan known as the "Great Work." They see themselves as re-creators, above and at odds with the true creator of the universe. The “lesser-evolved” types are seen as cannon-fodder, flowers that must be trampled, for the rebuilding of Solomon’s (Sol-Om-On) Temple, which itself is esoteric allegory for The Great Work; the “perfection” of mankind. Matter is put above creation, and “science” (secular dogma) over faith, with the understanding that man can become God through study, the occult, and technocractic endevours and manipulations.

More tripe.

1 - there is no reference (that I'm aware of) to pyramids in Freemasonry

2 - one of the whole points of masonry is that 'matter' means nothing, and faith everything. This quote is the opposite of what Freemasonry is

The Illuminati. The Illuminati is used nowadays to talk of several groups characterized by secrecy, all groups working together, having one single goal; that is Global Government. Historically however, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati founded on May 1, 1776, in Bavaria, by one Dr. Adam Weishaupt, a professor of Canon Law at Ingolstadt University and a former Jesuit. 0riginally, they were a secret society called the Order of the Illuminati formed within the existing Masonic lodges of Germany. Since Masonry is itself a secret society, the Illuminati was a secret society within a secret society, a mystery inside a mystery, so to say. Although the Order was founded to provide an opportunity for the free exchange of ideas, Weishaupt's background as a Jesuit seems to have influenced the actual character of the society, such that the express aim of this Order became to abolish Christianity, and overturn all civil government. So who are the Illuminati today? They are, in essence, a cartel of international bankers and industrialists based in Western Europe and North America. The names of certain families persist over long periods of time. Some of the most important names are Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Lazard, Warburg, Schroder and Schiff. They control world banks, movie industry, top corporations, CIA, United Nations, music industry, FBI, most television networks, global media, Vatican, other religions, Catholic Church, and of course, the education system. Their main goal is to create a One World Government and a "New World Order", with them on top. This is a very old goal of theirs, and to understand it fully, one must realize that this goal isn't of a kind that's supposed to be obtained within one lifetime; it has been a goal that slowly is to be reached over a long period of time. However, they have accomplished more in this direction during the last few decades than they have done in hundreds of years, due to industrialization and the Information Technology Era. This goal has been planned away from the public's prying eyes, in secrecy within the Secret Societies. All Secret Societies with secret grades of initiation are owned and controlled by the Illuminati, and Freemasonry is maybe the best known of them all. Their God is Lucifer, "The Light Bearer", and by occult practices they manipulate and influence the masses. It doesn't matter if you and I believe in this or not, as long as they do. And they take it very seriously.

This is so ridiculous I don't know where to begin. "Lucifer" is a made up word.. Research its origins. It was a mistranslation by St. Jerome when he was translation Hebrew and Greek scriptures to Latin. There is no such thing as Lucifer.

If you let the music industry manipulate your mind then the Illuminati is the least of your worries.

To paraphrase Buddha: "If you meet the Illuminati, kill the Illuminati". Deep thoughts I know, but it does make sense.

Youtube video on Illuminati Symbolism: It's Everywhere

Youtube video on the Illuminati and The New World Order

Blog - The New World Order

We Illuminati (oops did I say that) don't lay any particular claim to any symbols. Rather we prefer to spread paranoia, disinformation and illusions so that people pay attention to GaGa and rap videos while we turn their brains to mush with our death ray beams.

Seriously... I can't find one true sentence in this entire post.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Come near me with your lady gaga mind mushing music and ill set Advantage's familly on you with their perverted kenwood smootie set (Only £17 so we can all have one for chirstmas, YAay) Step back or the innocent fruit assortment will get it! ¬_¬

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join