It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons Goal is to Free humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This Truth will set free all masons. All humanity is a mason you should have Love and compassion towards nature and universe this is our divine rights(masons or Humanity)
Word masons has hidden meaning is -Ma- is called Mother Earth sons are Children's of earth.
so we all are children's of Earth hence we all are Masons.
Freemasons word is a call for help when insiders started to manipulate masons(children's of earth),one of spiritual masters has kept this name and formed a group called Freemasons to Free all masons hence one day all masons will be free that day is not far children's of earth will be free once again.
this is the Goal of all Masons set Humanity free.
We all are brothers and sisters please understand your purpose
Spread this to all Masons.
Time to Question your masters who are manipulating true masons(children's of earth).
edit on 29-11-2010 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Good man! loving the vibrance of the post

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sounds nice, so who is the Freemasons parallel that keeps giving the Freemasons a bad rap. The group that is Illuminate but is confused with Freemasons?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The bavarian illuminati havent existed for quite a while now

edit on 29/11/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Sounds nice, so who is the Freemasons parallel that keeps giving the Freemasons a bad rap. The group that is Illuminate but is confused with Freemasons?

If you trace anti-Masonic literature back to its original source you will find either a Nazi, a religious fundamentalist or a Communist - no exceptions.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Good OP.

It's interesting that many people forget, or simply don't know, that Freemasonry is very much about celebrating freedom. Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth are the tenants of our Institution, however, as a Mason I celebrate the freedom that we are born with.

You don't have to be a Mason to search for Light. The practices of Freemasons are based on Charity. Charity will truly set us all free, because there is no better way to free yourself than to give to those in a more destitute position than yourself.

I think we can permit a short line of Masonic ritual that has always inspired me when I lose sight of Hope.

"And now Abideth Faith, Hope, and Charity, these three; but the greatest of these is Charity."

The emotional bonds that Freemason's share with each other is strong. But the practice of Brotherly Love is by no means confined within the Fraternity. We are taught to regard the whole human species as one family, and to extend that Brotherly Love among all of humanity. In this regard I would say that your opening post is very appropriate, and something that all Masons can find truth in.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

reply to post by Skyfloating

Thank you both. It seems at times they are for a more positive cause. But then I get there is something up with them. And dont know if its the other group that is causeing them to be overwhelmed by darkness.

Thanks again

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Or a moron, we shouldnt underestimate the stupidity of mankind Sir

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

If you trace anti-Masonic literature back to its original source you will find either a Nazi, a religious fundamentalist or a Communist - no exceptions.

No no no, he is asking a question! He is asking for the name of the group of people that often are confused with the freemasons. They are called the Illuminati. Yes, people like to think that the Illuminati are freemasons and the freemasons are Illuminati. No the Illuminati does not exist, and has not existed for quite some time now. Anyone who really says otherwise is a nutter

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

People will allways try to play down something they dont understand, for within us all lies the capacity to be bitter while everyone else learns, there are many paths to be taken but never will everyone agree with the path you walk.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Good OP.

It's interesting that many people forget, or simply don't know, that Freemasonry is very much about celebrating freedom. Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth are the tenants of our Institution, however, as a Mason I celebrate the freedom that we are born with.

You don't have to be a Mason to search for Light. The practices of Freemasons are based on Charity. Charity will truly set us all free, because there is no better way to free yourself than to give to those in a more destitute position than yourself.

I think we can permit a short line of Masonic ritual that has always inspired me when I lose sight of Hope.

"And now Abideth Faith, Hope, and Charity, these three; but the greatest of these is Charity."

The emotional bonds that Freemason's share with each other is strong. But the practice of Brotherly Love is by no means confined within the Fraternity. We are taught to regard the whole human species as one family, and to extend that Brotherly Love among all of humanity. In this regard I would say that your opening post is very appropriate, and something that all Masons can find truth in.

13:13 - Synchronicity ("And now Abideth Faith, Hope, and Charity, these three; but the greatest of these is Charity.")
Read This refrence from bible

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcot
This Truth will set free all masons. All humanity is a mason you should have Love and compassion towards nature and universe this is our divine rights(masons or Humanity)
Word masons has hidden meaning is -Ma- is called Mother Earth sons are Children's of earth.
so we all are children's of Earth hence we all are Masons.
Freemasons word is a call for help when insiders started to manipulate masons(children's of earth),one of spiritual masters has kept this name and formed a group called Freemasons to Free all masons hence one day all masons will be free that day is not far children's of earth will be free once again.
this is the Goal of all Masons set Humanity free.
We all are brothers and sisters please understand your purpose
Spread this to all Masons.
Time to Question your masters who are manipulating true masons(children's of earth).

No we are not all masons, it's the other way round. We are all children of mother earth, the masons don't have the monopoly on that truth, they have simpy given it a masonic name. It is simply a label they use to significy a universal truth.

I too believe we are all brothers and sisters - but that too is a universal truth, not an exclusively masonic truth.

I strongly object to being called a mason, and have no wish whatsoever to be co-opted into your organisation or its labels without my consent in this way.

edit on 29-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Agreed my friend. Fear is a powerfull thing especially when considering the unknown. I do hear a lot of Freemason talk in music I vibe to. And was wondering why are the Freemasons always labeled as the bad guys. Everything down here on Earth needs second guessed and that causes issues..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

you may want to link you other thread in order to make your message clear. I am all for us being brothers and sisters. That is the whole idea. Eliminate the barriers and let all know the brotherly love.
(except Wcitizen, he doesn't want to play)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

LMAO

I'm sorry mods but networkdude's comment is hilarious.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Arcot

you may want to link you other thread in order to make your message clear. I am all for us being brothers and sisters. That is the whole idea. Eliminate the barriers and let all know the brotherly love.

Barriers are like Criss Cross between Spirituality and Science,one should seek it to know the truth.It is the beauty of the path we take in form of humanity,i dont like to intervene but like to guide.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

@Wcitizen Dont seek the words seek the Wisdom which is in.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcot
reply to post by wcitizen

@Wcitizen Dont seek the words seek the Wisdom which is in.

Like I said, I totally and wholeheartedly subscribe to the universal truth, the universal wisdom - but that does NOT make me a mason. No offence meant. We are one, I just don't want you to put your particular label on me. Labels are divisive by their very nature, and we need to let go of and go beyond all of them IMO.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Arcot

Hey, brother, you didn't read my post properly, lol! I said I totally believe we are all brothers and sisters. I bang on enough about it here on ATS, if you hadn't noticed.

What I object to is being ascribed a label which I don't want. Labels are divisive. Brother, I don't need to be called a mason to feel love for you and everyone else. I practise every day sending love to mother earth and all beings - don't need to be called a mason for that. Labels lead to matrices, and I for one want out of this and all other matrices....freedom for me includes freedom from labels and false constructs.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They still believe in a deity and require such a belief for membership.... Therefore they are destined to perish. The cornerstone is missing and they cannot stand. O that great and terrible day on which the last veil will be torn! What man can stand on that day?

lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join