It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alot of new UFO´s seen around the sun, whats going on ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

That is so incredibly silly, I'm at a loss of words.

Second line, because I need one.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JokerzReality

Because you can go to the solar observatory website, and download the video's yourself, that's how.

Don't worry about an attack people, it's not going to happen.

If it were about violence, just one of those earth sized ships would be more than enough to take us on.

Think about it. If planet sized ships can be built to operate in the extreme environment of a star's corona, none of our weapons would do a thing to them.

All of our weapons are based on delivering focused heat in one way or another. Nukes, ballistic rounds, lasers etc. all work on using heat to destroy a target. Even ballistic rounds (bullets) use heat produced from kinetic energy and friction to weaken and destroy a targets structure (in microseconds).

Not that it matters that our weapons would be like throwing a few damp sponges at a forest fire, if they were here to wipe us out, we'd be gone already.

This is not something that is new. Videos with these massive objects have been occurring for a long time now. This set of videos are certainly not unique.

Something is happening near the sun, something numerous and unbelievably massive is in close proximity to our star...the question is why?

I would guess that the exteriors of these craft are made of an alloy that is so energy absorbent that all of the suns energy hitting it, meets zero resistance..it's all absorbed, so no damage occurs.

Maybe they are here to evacuate our planets population and animal/plant life..maybe they know something huge is about to happen, and they are here to ensure as many of our species can be saved...who knows.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
In a dream, years ago, I saw a cocoon at the top of a mountain peak. It hung in a breeze from what appeared to be a man-made support made from branches. There were no other apparent signs of life anywhere on the mountain top (besides the mountain itself, of course).

How does this relate to the OP?

The way that I interpret what I saw in my dream is a warning. If and when invaders from the Cosmos come in ships and attempt to lure you into them please question whether they can be trusted or not. Now this next part of the message is not for the general population: It's a set-up.

I imagine that there is an ancient war within a war. A war between races that are far advanced in experience, strategy, communications, physics, science, technology, weaponry, and so on and so forth.

Now, as I said before, what I think is that the craft that surround the Sun are posing for the camera as a "show of force". That doesn't necessarily equate to: Here's what we've got and we're going to have to use everything we've got to meet our objective. And besides maybe there's more where they came from. Who knows? Just speculating here. The opposing side also has made great advancements that I feel are kept from the prying public.

It's not a war against conventional tactic or munition. Although, speaking of, I think these UFO's are responsible for tampering with Nuclear facilities (old news). That's interesting strategy if you ask me.
It's shows a preference for non-violence as a first choice.

The blurred behind-the-scenes conflict is coming to focus. Some are not meant to see it though, no matter how clear or obvious it gets.

These are heated times we live in. Stay kool.

Star

edit on 28-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's sad that people have to make up stuff or point to blobs and artifacts on pictures to try to stir up a fuss that there might be a giant object in space or other alleged UFO type activity.

There seems to be less and less real evidence being presented in this section these days. (I only wish I had some of my own to present but the sky has yielded no evidence for my camera as of late) On the flip side, people are harder to fool here. Thankfully, the bogus claims are often promptly debunked.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Solar critters in the atmosphere
Solar critters in the space
Solar critters flying to the sun
Invisible for the simple telescopes
UFOs around the sun
The invisible hand of the invisible matter
What a powerful metabolism
Good for me that I have been always
believing in the tales, it is easier this
way with some more imagination and
the support of the true physics.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Why is what I said silly? To be clear, all I said was:

A: IDK what those things are.
B: You can see them in one spectrum of light and not others on the official government website.

Now if I'd said they were spaceships filled with Cheetos munching aliens come to Huluify our brains for dessert, now THAT would be silly.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I wonder what the ships could be made from that could withstand, much less remain habitable, that close to a ball of fusion.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Is the sun actually hot? Or is the heat caused by the effects of light traveling through our atmosphere here on Earth that causes the heat and the suns actually cold?

Don't slate me but if that's right How is the moon cold?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I could have sworn there was
already a thread posted with this
same video a couple days ago.
Deja Vu indeed
hmmm

I remember posting on it.

ah yes I wasn't dreaming
here it is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/27/2010 by boondock-saint because: added url

OMG thanks, I thought I was losing it too.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join