It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alot of new UFO´s seen around the sun, whats going on ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I seen alot of these ufo around sun movie clips here on ATS..

these new ones are very intresting, could somebody explain how they can remain stationary beside the sun ??

stationary tells me its not satelite, planes or insects.. please debunk this

GIANT UFO UPDATE NOVEMBER 25TH

GIANT UFO UPDATE NOVEMBER 25TH 2010 ( HD ) Part 1

GIANT UFO UPDATE NOVEMBER 26TH 2010 ( HD ) Pt 2 of 3 PLEASE MAKE VIRAL ALL!!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
WOW . . . that is strange . . . nice post . . . of course there is no official acknowledgment from any space agency . . . or no explanation as well. But, I have one question, how are those ships so close to the sun without burning up or getting pulled into the sun with gravity???

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Oh no it's Nibiru!!!

what could they possibly want with little ol' planet earth? Is there no gold in space? Or is it hard to make? I'm not buying it, perhaps a WAR is going on, or about to happen. Preparing for battle, charging up for the long trip back home. Who knows.

There are so many anomalies in this video, leading me only to conclude that either current scientific consensus on gravity is wrong, or, there really are UFOs flying around our sun. What else could it be, really?

And what the hell was that thing that passed by! It was HUGE!!!! How come nobody is talking about that!!?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Been keeping some what of an eye out for threads like these since it really really needs some clear scientific explanation if at all possible since we can clearly see the craft like anomaly within the sun itself OR very close to it which defies logic since the heat from the sun at that distance is off the scale and would need a highly advance heat shield.

S&F ..

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well we know Destiny is powered by the stars right??

But these things look like they have been edited..Most are a few pixles across, so where does all the detail come from??
And why would they be grouping in front of the sun?
Surely if it was to be a surprise attack they would be smart enough to hide behind it!!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I could have sworn there was
already a thread posted with this
same video a couple days ago.
Deja Vu indeed
hmmm

I remember posting on it.

ah yes I wasn't dreaming
here it is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/27/2010 by boondock-saint because: added url

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sure this isn't just some dude, who was borred and have made a false video of the sun where he edited the UFO images into it or something and uploaded it to youtube? I mean, how can we be sure this is real images we are looking at?

It's interesting, but i wan't to make sure this isn't false.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I recommend this article on the subject. It's rather long, but gives a good insight into the nature of the artifacts/anomalies/UFOs.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
They must be the Photino birds.
And according to one
theory the gravity on the surface on the sun must be 0, but
in that I’m not quite sure.

P.S. BTW aren’t you Valandour from OMF?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoeyes

WOW . . . like that's all the better they can do????

We are talking about NASA . . . with all the technology and computers . . . they can't filter out these alleged anomalies???

Well I guess they have all the bells and whistles, but when an Unidentified Flying Object shows up on their data its a technical issue . . . go figure . . . I always thought Richard C. Hoagland was a bit screwy . . . but now I am not so sure . . .

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The Laser Beam in the second video was awesome. I won't comment on the validity of anything because I don't know how hard it would be to fake. Thanks for the post though as I always like to see anything U.F.O. related.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Surely if it was to be a surprise attack they would be smart enough to hide behind it!!

When you're that big, you don't need to hide or launch surprise attacks

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritnSoul

Good point..

Maybe they'll just sit there till we all die of fear

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritnSoul

Good point..

Maybe they'll just sit there till we all die of fear

I heard somewhere that NASA wasn't a US government agency, much like the IRS. Maybe TPTB are causing this imagery to be inserted to cause unnecessary fear. Who knows

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Based on the sheer ignorance that is displayed by people who post videos like that, on YouTube, and cannot understand that what they are seeing is perfectly normal, caused by combinations of image flaws, spacecraft details (the Observatory spacecraft! Not, "alien" spacecraft!), etc.

Combined with some of the comments written here, in these forums.....

Reminds me of an old story written by the great Isaac Asimov, titled "Nightfall".

Fiction, of course, but set on a planet that was part of a star system with SIX suns, and thus didn't have any "night time". Except, once every five or six generations of the inhabitants lifespans.

THEN, the ignorance was so deep and utterly manic, they would panic and destroy themselves, from the fear of non-comprehension of the science, the astronomy, the motions of celestial bodies in space. AND, a bunch of quasi-religious hogwash in the mix. They would TURN on the educated ones, the scientists and astronomers, and destroy the observatories and telescopes, and devolve into chaos and anarchy....only to rebuild their civilization, forget about the "nightfall"....only to have it happen all over again, each time the planet cycled as it did. A truly tragic story of a people who could not advance their civilization, due to the extreme ignorance of the general population, and lay public.

A cautionary tale......but, how close is Humanity to being equally fear-driven by such abject ignorance???
edit on 27 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Maybe they don't give a damn about us, and the sun isn't some hideout, but the goal itself.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Based on the sheer ignorance that is displayed by people who post videos like that, on YouTube, and cannot understand that what they are seeing is perfectly normal, caused by combinations of image flaws, spacecraft details (the Observatory spacecraft! Not, "alien" spacecraft!), etc.

I would say well done to the people who post videos like these, without them you would have nothing to discuss and debunk.
Personally I see nothing that is perfectly normal in these videos. You must have great knowladge of these videos, can you share? As I see no description from you as to what is happening? I would really like to know, its the reason i joined these boards. Cheers.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I've been guilty myself for posting them, but can you imagine if NASA/SOHO had that Alfred Hitchcock doom-like music in the background too???
I mean...really.
That music (like a subliminal nudge) is to get you amped up (edgy) while watching this.

I'm not saying something isn't going on up there but based on the music (that seems to be the norm rather than exception lately) I tend to think these are just misunderstood anomalies even THOUGH, I just posted a thread about this too. Only mine, had something different looking in it.

But this music has GOT TO STOP!
(thank you for reading my rant
)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Combined with some of the comments written here, in these forums.....

Reminds me of an old story written by the great Isaac Asimov, titled "Nightfall".

Fiction, of course, but set on a planet that was part of a star system with SIX suns, and thus didn't have any "night time". Except, once every five or six generations of the inhabitants lifespans.

THEN, the ignorance was so deep and utterly manic, they would panic and destroy themselves, from the fear of non-comprehension of the science, the astronomy, the motions of celestial bodies in space. AND, a bunch of quasi-religious hogwash in the mix. They would TURN on the educated ones, the scientists and astronomers, and destroy the observatories and telescopes, and devolve into chaos and anarchy....only to rebuild their civilization, forget about the "nightfall"....only to have it happen all over again, each time the planet cycled as it did. A truly tragic story of a people who could not advance their civilization, due to the extreme ignorance of the general population, and lay public.

A cautionary tale......but, how close is Humanity to being equally fear-driven by such abject ignorance???
edit on 27 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

weedwhacker why do I see you running around with your debunking hat on in every theard I read... would it not be easier to write.. "hoax" instead of writing a wall of text that say the same.. Do you even know what UFO mean?? it dont mean alien spacecraft, so calm the beep down and give us your though instead of a wall of "omg hoax hoax hoax"

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
People should really read up on the information they try to use. Artifiacts are explained on the site, and the STEREO site if that is the "Sun's UFOs" du jour. The thought they are something made by anybody is very far fetched. How big are these "UFOs"? Let's see:

I pulled out my computer point ruler and opened up the latest SOHO image (the green one as is used in the video) and started counting. Each visible square of SOHO is equal to 1 picas scale. The sun at it's widest point is 38.5 picas. The sun's diameter is 870,000 miles. Divide by the number of picas, and you can figure (rounded a bit to make it easier) that each pixel on the sun is equal to 22,600 miles across.
That's big. Earth's diameter is 7,926. So each square would equal about 2.5 earths wide.
How much information can you expect to see at that scale? Enough to make out a UFO? Star Ship? Anything else? That's like trying to figure out what this is a picture of using only one small part:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/961005cab8ec.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's the whole image. Did you get it right?

Unless you want to. Scientists at both SOHO and STEREO don't "want" to see things, they want to KNOW what they are see. At the resolution on the internet at their sites, you can't expect to see and know what you are looking at.
What this and all other similar threads over the last few days are a bunch of unskilled people who choose not to learn and just live in lala land. Use the information they give you and LEARN something, don't just make wild claims for which you have no more proof, evidence, or knowledge about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join