It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - What could possibly cause "worldwide anarchy"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Answer:

The naked truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Like you say, there is nothing i would be shocked about with america. So i doubt they have any substantial anything, but who knows?

We will see.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
maybe that the cia and other agencies fund the taliban and al-quida

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I wonder if it's not being hyped in this way in order for the actual data to appear less shocking then everyone expected and lessen the impact.
If everyone expects satanic aliens and all we get is proof of a few hidden atrocities and dirty politicians then everyone is going to be disappointed rather then angry

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Maybe exposure of a worldwide banking conspiracy such as an engineered collapse of the dollar to tumble democracies into caos. Place entire nations at the mercy of the IMF all due to the incompetence of politicians and wall street? I mean who could possibly bankrupt a ponzi scheme that creates money out of thin air takes over the world as a reserve and allow it to collapse? And these same people are still in charge? We gave them more money? Man we're stupid.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
With today's global economic chaos I doubt much of what Wikileaks has to share will be earth shattering news on the level of global corruption. Its about time is my reply for the truth to be known.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Possible.

Nice way to look at it.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I was just reading a different thread and it made me realize the one thing that would basically throw the world into instant chaos...

The Nazi's won (or at least didn't lose).

Not all people who supported the Nazi's were German. They were really popular with the elite in those days.

Specifically, a guy named Prescott was a big fan.

edit on 27-11-2010 by [davinci] because: content

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Wikileaks - What could possibly cause "worldwide anarchy"?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29dc2bdd02d7.jpg[/atsimg]

Need I say more

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Worst case. We are all doomed. Best case. Diplomats are horses rears.

As for PFC Manning. Truth is treason, in the Empire of Lies

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
My prediction;

It is going to reveal a One World Leader. You'll discover that the governments will always refer to someone above them, but possibly not revealing the name... But most likely revealing the Emperor.

Though, thats just a spur of the moment thought,.,. to actually delve into the possibility of what would cause worldwide anarchy and thye changing of history.. well a lot of things pop up. Ancient leaders still ruling? Proof of an E.T. overlord.. Government worldwide child abduction ring?
The mind is endless in this fashion, so I fear the longer they withold, the better odds we are disappointed.

The more I look at this... the more I think this is the moment where the Gov's team up against civilians. I mean, the U.S. giving just about everyone a call before these come out?> shady
edit on 27-11-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If you take the two last major twitter messages for serious then it has to be something of rarely seen proportions.

Analysing the messages an taking them seriously i even have a wierd feeling about the upcoming release.

"global history is redefined" - A very powerfull statement. Now, as we have become more 'conditioned' to awfull / bad / horrific news over the past decades it has to be something big. I wouldn't interpret to much in the "anarchy"-statement.

Wikileaks tweetet some time ago that "real change" starts now and that a major change will happen by the end of this year. (If i remember correctly)

1+1 = There seems to be some reason to take them at least a bit serious as an agenda seems to be covered here.

I do not think Wikileaks will dare to bring us to the brink of a terrible war. So personaly i'd rule out 'foul play' leaks between China & US or equal.

Imho i think it's going to be sth of the kind: "look people how the gov & big companies are abusing and using you, gutting you out and how evil their methods are" coupled with sex & human trafficing. etc etc

@Anarchy: What could cause Anarchy? Nothing. Anarchy won't work

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Whatever... I'm about to call Wikileaks' bluff.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I believe each country is a company ...
The UK is known as the Corporation of the United Kingdom
Each Citizen that is registered at birth has the birth certificate number floated on the stock exchange
Then becoming a commodity of the Company ... IE they own your Ass....

Now the EEU is the company they have to bankrupt every member country and then reinstate
the Company so the Chattels (Me and You) are now owned by the Corporation of the EEU....

Once the Corporation of the EEU has control you have no soveirnity...
So the Bill of Rights
The Magna Carta
Or your Constitution no longer Officially exsist...

They may be tyrants but they do like to do things in an orderly and legal fashion...

No IMF... No EEU.. No NWO ....
Its better to be poor with rights .... Than owned as a slave

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I agree with the poster that said that everything we know, is probably all lies.. But, what's to stop the US or anybody really from murdering this guy and shutting down his whole operation if it was a truly earth shattering revelation?

This is the thing i don't get...... Maybe someone could fill me in

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I cant see anything really creating world wide anarchy. I think we've all been brainwashed and manipulated to a certain degree to act in a certain way and believe certain things that even the most die hard 'I know what the Government are upto and they wont brainwash me' thinking people can see. I think were all probably manipulated and brainwashed in ways we cant even see or understand yet, no matter how clever we think we are. Apathy towards these things I would say is there goal, and if that's the case they have 99% of the population by the short and curleys. In all fairness theyve done a very clever job.
Why the hell would the average 9-5 er be concerned with world wide anarchy when they have to worry about there bills, there ipod, there rent, the football scores, and celebrity get me out of here ect,ect.
In reality it will take SUCH a HHHUUUGGGEEEE event for that to happen. Something that will shake every 9-5 er to there core and make them question reality itself. An event that will change the earth from being flat to the earth being round type event. Not a bit of corruption by a few heads of state. We all know that goes on.
I hate to say it but I think this wikileaks disclosure will come and go like a fart in the wind. It will possibly leave a short lingering nasty smell, but that will be about it! Hello and goodbye!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well I think the information contained in the cables wasn't encrypted for a reason, something on the level of aliens or world ending asteroids probably wouldnt be written down at all, I think perhaps it has more to do with money instead. Banking and governments.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The worst thing about this whole affair is that all of us are having a hard time thinking of a single underhanded terrible thing that a politician could do that would actually shock us anymore.

It just goes to show how huge the gap between people in power and the public is now, we actively expect them to be corrupt lying cheating scum and would be surprised if it turned out that they weren't..

Something is definitely wrong here surely?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
An excellent question. I've enjoyed reading the responses, thoroughly. Especially THIS GEM from davespanners.

I went three ways with this. The first, is that we at ATS know we're a bunch of crackpot conspiracy theorists, but we get to look at the mundane world as outsiders, and consider objectively what the majority of the population believes. Normalcy, I guess would be the word? And of course we have the truly off-the-wall, out-in-left-field conspiracy theorists that believe with every ounce of their soul that the Universe was hatched from an egg. So I've included Normalcy, Insanity, and Somewhere In Between theories as to what could cause Anarchy.

First, for those of you who argue that Anarchy is the wrong word, I disagree. It isn't likely that a sustained anarchical system would succeed, but anarchy is a possible outcome. Consider, for the purposes of this post, a REBOOT of the current political, economic, and social systems of the world. For just a split second, anarchy could reign, reset the world to pattern-zero, then allow us to rebuild the system correctly.

1. Normalcy: In games of intrigue, the Superpower Governments of the planet have plotted together to subjugate, dominate, and relegate third world countries into the realm of hopelessness to keep the current top-level politicians in power and wealthy. It turns out that the top tiers of all of these governments have been on friendly terms the last three hundred years and discuss their own actions as if they were actors in a play.

TL;DR: The world has suffered greatly and TPTB have not only allowed it, but manipulated it into being when it didn't have to be... for their own gain.

2. In-Between. The Above Scenario, but the Director of the Play is revealed as Illuminati, Rothschilds, Bankers, one of the Bushes, or possibly a supposed dead leader of the world.

3. Insanity: The First and Second Scenarios, but the Director is a slice of cheescake. Or possibly Elvis.

---

I've considered Doomsday, a meteor, the 'UFO phenomenon' around the sun that are being discussed at-length on the forums. But at the end of all of that, unity would be our champion and savior. Anarchy would be the one thing that wouldn't occur. Together, we can find a way.

---

In order for Anarchy to occur, the people would have to be enraged to the point of planet-wide rebellion. It's that simple.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Whatever it is remember it's at best their 2nd more likely 3rd or 4th best card. The top cards are meant for insurance. That's what keeps them, their families & backers alive!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join