It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Pole Shift = Memory Wipe!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by rajaten

Just curious, but if the lack of magnetic field means lack of memories & memory loss, why didn't the Apollo astronauts lose their memories. Or did this Russian guy go farther?

Not sure, maybe he went further, or the apollo astronauts were using these pulsed electromagnetic field devices already.

You coul have stopped after "not sure" or elaborate with, "i really don't know what i'm talking about".

Your post is full of holes and speculation based on what?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

www.physorg.com...

www.google.co.uk... l&ei=csPvTIW3LIHQhAfxjsmUCg&usg=AFQjCNEsxQaKQc8rkdKurJrgpE2AJEUnvA

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If there will be any sort of memory wipe, for my luck I have usually everything on computer and on DVDs (EMP can't wipe laser burnt solid data storage units.). So even if I'm going to lose my memory, I have enough backup to gain my memories back.
edit on 26-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

also don;t forget to put your laptop in the microwave

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz

Faraday cage is the right answer.
On that way the computer is capable to survive even if it's turned on.

link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
If there will be any sort of memory wipe, for my luck I have usually everything on computer and on DVDs (EMP can't wipe laser burnt solid data storage units.). So even if I'm going to lose my memory, I have enough backup to gain my memories back.
edit on 26-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

since your mind got swiped clean, you wouldn't even be able to recognize what a computer is, or a dvd, or EMP proof SSD's.

you're the first one off the cliff, i'll be sure of that.

link   
reply to post by mossme89

No, mossme. This OP has no idea, no clue and nothing she wrote is factual in any way.

Or did this Russian guy go farther?

I really am stunned, at the lack of space exploration history displayed by the regular public. Is it lacking in the school systems nowadays???

Gagarin was in orbit. ONE orbit. (A typical Earth orbit height results in a path that takes about 90 minutes to complete one "circle").

Apollo, of course, had several LEO (Low Earth Orbit) missions...as did Gemini, and Mercury before that.

BUT, of course, Apollo also went all the way to the Moon. 24 men, in total, made the trip out, and back. 12 landed and conducted surface EVAs.

And, NONE of them suffered any ill effects, from leaving the Earth's magnetic field!!! :shk:

AND, no, they didn't wear any "devices" as claimed by the OP. That is a total fantasy, is made up, is untrue, lacks any source, and has zero credibility in reality, or history.

There is also no evidence of the claim that Yuri Gagarin suffered any ill effects:

He returned unharmed, ejecting from the Vostok capsule 7 km (23,000 ft) above the ground and parachuting separately to the ground since the capsule's parachute landing was deemed too rough for cosmonauts to risk.

Portion of his flight, just before retrofire:

07:10 UTC Passing over the South Atlantic, the Sun rises and Vostok 1 is in daylight again. Vostok 1 is 15 minutes from retrofire.

07:13 UTC Gagarin sends spacecraft status message, similar to the one sent at 06:48. Moscow picks up this partial message from Gagarin, "I read you well. The flight is going..."

07:18 UTC Gagarin sends spacecraft status message, the message is not received by ground stations.

07:23 UTC Gagarin sends spacecraft status message, the message is not received by ground stations.

07:25 UTC Vostok 1 is in retrofire attitude. The retros are fired for about 42 seconds as the spacecraft nears Angola on the west coast of Africa. Retrofire takes place about 8,000 km (5,000 mi) from the planned landing point in Soviet Union.

en.wikipedia.org...

AND:

en.wikipedia.org...

It is HISTORY. This OP is fantasy......

You can see there, Gagarin is communicating normally. His radio transmissions aren't received reliably, it was later, after the landing, that everything was examined, and his reports confirmed.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperettysince your mind got swiped clean, you wouldn't even be able to recognize what a computer is, or a dvd, or EMP proof SSD's.

you're the first one off the cliff, i'll be sure of that.

Some easy universal draws may help to learn. Then on this way I'll be the smartest man on the planet, the one who remembers for everything. Bwahahaha!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

C'mon, let people have their little fantasies, will ya?

I've read few OP's threads before and I have reserved from replying, as they were obviously not worth wasting time. But I thank you for your reasonable to effort to make sense

-v

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Ok, while the news of apparent stockpiling of supplies for mass murder seem provable, making most of the logical people consider the why build it(?) part of the question, there doesn't seem to be much of a reason to live if a pole shift occurrs and the magentic field is missing. Maybe, we are so logical we correctly rationalize ourselves into depression and loss of memory like a scene from Twi-light zone show, where the people just want to forget. It will quite probably be horrible for anything attempting to survive above on the surface. Thus, the news about deep underground cities, built with some or all of that missing money from the military, should come as no surprise if all this is truly about to occur.

Certainly in my estimation, there has been great to perhaps even greater civilizations exist in the geological and mythological history of this earth. It figures from the lies being bandied about on the official "spin's" given to us of the ancient artifacts. Ones like those associated with the Pyramids in Egypt and elsewhere, that show many dissenters that something else way bigger and more important was going on than the OS. History being officially reported by the winners, distracts from our version of perceived reality. The fact that the people with unimaginable amounts of money are deciding what is news for the great unwashed has diluted the data. Making it very difficult to get to where the important artifacts like the ones the Native Americans of the southwest have sparingly shared where certain sites have Egytian names. Thus, they have made many holding any data that contradicts the chosen lie appear as freaks who are to be ridiculed or censured them entirely.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I didn't think he went further but then i thought maybe he did and i was mistaken, or maybe he was in a position where he left the Earth's magnetic field.

But you're right. We hear about American space history but not much about other countries.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
of all the pole shift theories, this one might be the easiest to survive, i mean just a wipe of memories?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What exactly do you think is going to happen in 2012 Rajaten? You seem to support every theory you come across and then seem to disregard it when you come across the next one. So what are your personal beliefs? Or do you believe that all these theories are right, and somehow everything that could imaginably go wrong will go wrong?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz

Is it true a microwave acts as a faraday cage?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Yes, haters are going to hate. And rational minded people are going to ask for sourced, documented, verified information. Since we are speculating here, you really don't need to source anything to prove your OP's postulations... But it would greatly help those of us reading if you could simply source some of the historical "facts" that you have claimed in the OP - assertions which seem to contradict the historical record.

In short... show us some proof that Gagarin returned from his orbit in a compromised state.. Or that "personal electromagnetic pulse machines" exist, much less that they are used by astronauts... or that there are indeed guillotines waiting to kill millions of confused and amnesiac citizens... and then you can shut the "haters" up.

Personally I don't hate at all... But I do loathe having my leg pulled.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by rajaten

Yes, haters are going to hate. And rational minded people are going to ask for sourced, documented, verified information. Since we are speculating here, you really don't need to source anything to prove your OP's postulations... But it would greatly help those of us reading if you could simply source some of the historical "facts" that you have claimed in the OP - assertions which seem to contradict the historical record.

In short... show us some proof that Gagarin returned from his orbit in a compromised state.. Or that "personal electromagnetic pulse machines" exist, much less that they are used by astronauts... or that there are indeed guillotines waiting to kill millions of confused and amnesiac citizens... and then you can shut the "haters" up.

Personally I don't hate at all... But I do loathe having my leg pulled.

~Heff

I appreciate your polite and measured comment heff.
Im looking for sources and links today to support the idea.

Regarding Personal electromagnetic pulse machines:

en.wikipedia.org...

the PEMF units used in medical testing produce magnetic field strengths of between 300uT, and 10mT. The frequencies indicated are between 30 Hz, and 27 MHz. Note to casual readers: uT and mT are measures of magnetic field strength, where 1000uT [1000 microteslas] = 1mT [1 millitesla]. Also, 10 gauss = 1mT

www.physicsforums.com...

Pubmed journal:

Exposure to a specific pulsed low-frequency magnetic field: a double-blind placebo-controlled study of effects on pain ratings in rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia patients.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

If you google PEMF you will find there are many of these real devices available. I dont want to link to them because then I might be advertising that product and is probably against ATS ToS.

www.imrs.com...
edit on 26-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The hunt for proof that NASA use magnets or PEMF to maintain memories and sanity in their astronauts:

"Some people are sensitive to electromagnetic fields. NASA now puts magnets in the space suits and now astronauts don't get space sickness. The lack of magnetic fields when far from the earth is helped with magnets. Magnetite is a pollutant that also gets helped with magnets."

University Of Washington:
"Earth is largely protected by its magnetic field, or magnetosphere, but new University of Washington research shows that some parts of the moon also are protected by the magnetosphere for seven days during the 28-day orbit around Earth.

"We found that there were areas of the moon that would be completely protected by the magnetosphere and other areas that are not protected at all," said Erika Harnett, a UW assistant research professor of Earth and space sciences."
www.eurekalert.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Our brains contain magnetite and are susceptible to changes in the magnetic field:

"Biomineralization of ferrimagnetic magnetite is known to occur in a number of organisms including animals [e.g. 1]. Recent investigations have revealed the presence of biogenic magnetite in human brain tissue as well [2,3,4]. The presence of magnetite in the brain has been established using a variety of magnetic and electron microscopic techniques."

[1] Kirschvink, JL, DS Jones, BJ MacFadden (1985) Magnetite biomineralization and magnetoreception in organisms: a new biomagnetism. New York: R.P. Plenum Publishing Corp.

[2] Kirschvink, JL, A Kobayashi-Kirschivink, BJ Woodford (1992) Magnetite biomineralization in the human brain. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., USA, 89: 7683-7687.

[3] Dunn, JR, M Fuller, J Zoeger, JP Dobson, F Heller, E Caine and BM Moskowitz (1995) Magnetic material in the human hippocampus. Brain Res. Bull., 36: 149-1
www.biophysics.uwa.edu.au...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join