It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Pole Shift = Memory Wipe!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Nice try, but....I'm sure Heff will be coming along too, however.

Really? We can read those same links, and it is evident that they have nothing at all to do with your OP claims.

Not one shred of evidence.

Oh, and BTW...perhaps it was news to you, about such prospects as using EM energy for the healing of bone fractures, or other injuries, but it isn't "news" to people who have been paying attention and reading newspapers and magazines, especially science magazines, for the last 40-50 years.

SO....let's see:

We need to see verification sources for the claims of Yuri Gagarin being "disoriented" after his ONE orbit flight.

We need to see verification sources for the additional claims of OTHER astronauts (and cosmonauts) who flew into space subsequently, using any sort of EM "magnetic field" device on their person, of any kind.

Else, this entire thread is pointless, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Biomagnetism and Bio-Electromagnetism:
The Foundation of Life

by H. Coetzee, Ph.D.

[Originally published in Future History, Volume 8]

!! !! !!

The discovery of a biogenic material (that is, one formed by a biological organism) with ferromagnetic properties and found to be magnetite was the first breakthrough toward an understanding as to why some animals have the ability to detect the earth's magnetic field. Searches for biogenic magnetite in human tissues had not been conclusive until the beginning of the 1990's when work with high-resolution transmission electron microscopy and electron diffraction on human brain tissue extracts of the cerebral cortex, cerebellum, and meninges (membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord) identified magnetite-maghemite crystals.
!! !! !!

www.affs.org...

Proof and links provided. Mission accomplished.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
so i wonder what would happen if in the event of a memory wipe, you look through something like a photo album or journal in your room?

Would that be able to bring back at least a little of your identity lol

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I ask again, because you are missing the point:

Where in that article (or any) does it specify that Humans (or other organisms) MUST be within the Earth's magnetic field, in order to function properly?

THAT was the premise, and claim, in your OP.

You went even further, to claim (unconvincingly) that it would affect memories too!!

Not supported, in any scientific journal, because it simply is NOT true!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this can serve as a learning experience, since a great many good scientific sources have been linked...will be educational...just, not in the way the OP intended, I suppose.......

edit on 26 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Found this website looking for more information, If someone has already posted this please let me know so I can romove it, I rarely read all pages on threads.

Guillotines on US Soil

Some of us that live down south may recall the video that was "some how" released to the general public of a man being electrocuted in a Georgia Prison facility. For those of us that saw the movie, "The Green Mile," we know that if you do not place water on the sponge upon the man's head that is to die by electrocution, his death will not only be prolonged, and extremely violent, his head will actually ignite during the process. Not a very pleasant death to say the least. Fact is, many are aware, state executions are NEVER video taped! However, the tape of a man being electrocuted in Georgia did in fact somehow surface some years back. We also know that they did NOT place "water" as a necessary conductor in that sponge, because the video did in fact show the man's head igniting after he bounced around for quite some time in that chair. To think, someone would actually put someone through such torture so as to get a law lobbied? Is this not evidence that Rome is involved? Where else do you hear of such horrendous tactics in history?

This video is no mistake, and neither were the statements made afterwards regarding the graphic video. The governing officials in Georgia were shouting it was inhumane to kill people like this!

Why would guillotines represent the better option? I am sure most of you have figured it out already. Why don't they choose "lethal injection" as an alternative? That is a VERY humane way to break the sixth commandment isn't it? Or what about cyanide gas? The same gas used on the Jews that was manufactured by the family business of Pope John Paul II's parents, in fact, John Paul himself was a salesman of the gas. I never heard of anyone igniting or screaming or writhing for 2 or 3 minutes in a gas chamber in excruciating pain, or on a lethal injection table. Have you? So why don't they use those already in use "so called" humane methods to kill the Christians they will eventually have in their jails? BECAUSE THE ORGANS WOULD BE POISONED AND NOT WORTHY OF HARVESTING!

The info and this site seems to be a few years old but new to me. It kinda makes sense if you go according to revalations in the bible.

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."-Revelation 20:4

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Thankyou very much for posting that information.

I knew there must be more to the story.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If this turns out to be true, it is the perfect mechanism put in place to reset us. Whether it be natural or intelligently made by something.

There is evidence that suggests there have been multiple times in our past (and i'm saying way... back) where advanced gobal civilizations have existed yet each one always managed to end up to similar points in our evolutional capabilities without surpassing the latter. Technology, science, mathematics, social behaviour to name only but a few...

Just think about it, if mankind were ever to leave our Earth or Solar System, the very Universe would be in peril from our own hands.
edit on 26-11-2010 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well, my sanity has brought me nothing but woe so bring on the pole shift. Of course my instinct screams "NO!", but perhaps losing my mind would be a better existence for me. And I guess I´m well on my way spending my friday night here on ATS

The world is ending and has been since it was first created. Perhaps it already ended, and we are simply a long drawn out echo racing through the universe/multiverse/whatever.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Hey rajaten!

I just wanted to thank you, briefly, for providing those links (as well as to the other poster who added to them) and to state that I am not in a position to research them tonight. But I will make it a point to do so first thing in the morning, and will post here once I've had the opportunity to dig into this subject.

I have company tonight, but did not want it to appear as though I asked for clarification and then thread-bailed.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Exodaria

good point

you bring forth the idea that perhaps the world is insane as it is, and a pole shift would shift this world from insane to sane, possibly

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by rajaten

Mission accomplished.

Somehow this sounds familiar...

Oh....YES !!!

Now I remember !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f39368f29816.jpg[/atsimg]

There is as much evidence in this thread as there was in Iraq...but it's ok...

Mission accomplished !

Keep it up Rajaten. You are a good source of entertainment !

No, seriously !!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Good thing i started meditating this year. I can already activate this field around my body, so hopefully by the time this Pole Shift happens i will be able to create a stronger vibration around my being. Thanks for the information!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
First of all: Rajaten, you get a
in my book for thinking outside the box. We need more people with creative minds to try and put pieces together on what is coming up for us in the future. and it is up to us to do this, we wont see any help from TPTB of course.

Second of all: Weedwhacker needs to chill out and not be so condescending towards people. Obviously he knows everything, and shouldnt have to be here on this site just to put people down.......**nuff said**

I do think that there are a lot of facts that we do not have on this subject, no fault of yours at all Raj. Information gets withheld all the time. Those recordings we heard of the astronaut could have been fudged for all we know as well to cover something up. Same goes for the apollo mission as well. My point is this. Raj has here eye on the prize so to speak, she is trying to make sense of something that doesnt smell right here, She is hypothesizing on what could really be going on, no sense in shooting her in the foot for speculating on something that could in fact be very real. Do we know for a fact that this could happen, NO! Do we know for a fact that this could not happen, OF COURSE NOT! All Im saying is that this is a good start for good digging. Its not all the pieces, and some of the pieces might not have anything to do with this but it is for sure looking into deeper, rather than saying "your full of it, and your wrong, and this is how it is, because I know, because this person said so, and its in a journal." Some things that have been proven as fact in the past have been dis proven at a later date. As I close this comment, I say to all the know it alls out there. Back off because half of what you think you know, is probably a huge over estimate, and no one is going to know all the answers to this until more is revealed. Keep up the good work Rajaten, dont let the haters get you down.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
in my book for thinking outside the box. We need more people with creative minds to try and put pieces together on what is coming up for us in the future. and it is up to us to do this, we wont see any help from TPTB of course.

Second of all: Weedwhacker needs to chill out and not be so condescending towards people. Obviously he knows everything, and shouldnt have to be here on this site just to put people down.......**nuff said**

I do think that there are a lot of facts that we do not have on this subject, no fault of yours at all Raj. Information gets withheld all the time. Those recordings we heard of the astronaut could have been fudged for all we know as well to cover something up. Same goes for the apollo mission as well. My point is this. Raj has here eye on the prize so to speak, she is trying to make sense of something that doesnt smell right here, She is hypothesizing on what could really be going on, no sense in shooting her in the foot for speculating on something that could in fact be very real. Do we know for a fact that this could happen, NO! Do we know for a fact that this could not happen, OF COURSE NOT! All Im saying is that this is a good start for good digging. Its not all the pieces, and some of the pieces might not have anything to do with this but it is for sure looking into deeper, rather than saying "your full of it, and your wrong, and this is how it is, because I know, because this person said so, and its in a journal." Some things that have been proven as fact in the past have been dis proven at a later date. As I close this comment, I say to all the know it alls out there. Back off because half of what you think you know, is probably a huge over estimate, and no one is going to know all the answers to this until more is revealed. Keep up the good work Rajaten, dont let the haters get you down.

Amen brother! You have no idea how many people out there think they now everything there is to know. There are people out there that are into Meditation and expanding their frequency to higher levels and when this information is passed it is instantly dismissed out of ignorance. I have noticed people that are more "awake" than others tend to reason with more possibilities than those who are not. I have seen things before that i thought i would never see in my entire life time, therefor, anything is possible now.

One thing i have been noticing though... A lot of these guys who do Inter Dimension traveling claim that people will come with technology to help us through this faze of "evolution", but insist we dismiss them and attempt to make the shift on our own. Now i hear that those who cannot properly meditate will get their minds wiped away. These FEMA camps are starting to make more sense every day now. Perhaps those who become brain dead or suffer severe loss of their minds will be the ones to go inside of those black coffins? I don't know, just a theory. I just can't imagine another holocaust out of nowhere. Unless its for a War against another country we will be having around that time.

Sounds to me like Thesis, Anti-Thesis, and the final product... Synthesis. I for one, will continue what I know and meditate all throughout this shift. Hopefully the world is quiet enough for me to concentrate.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Thanks shooter, I really appreciate that. I come to ATS to work together with others so we can find the truth and dig things out. Its such a shame that there is so much derailing of people's threads who are just trying to make sense out of things or learn more. I know there are many people now who are afraid to even post on ats for fear of ridicule and assault. *sigh*

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This belongs in the grey area.

Is there any proof that 'you' can provide as far as the guillotine business is concerned? I seriously doubt People will just stand around as People get their heads chopped off. Its more likely that would just let everyone starve to death, and kill each over food, and the eating of dead bodies.

You state: "Wait a second, didnt someone find a train fleet of guillotines lying in waiting somewhere in the united states? unused, newly manufactured, and discovered by ex army personnel?"

edit on 26-11-2010 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

Texas still has hanging laws on the books, but I dont know of any mobile hanging trains around. Georgia has it on the books, ok, but that is one state, and what is the difference.
edit on 26-11-2010 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wow,.
Raj,.
It would seem you follow in the shoes somewhere between Palin and Pelosi
Nice effort
but
I dont think so.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

"June 28 2008

Pam Schuffert Confirms Guillotines Stored at Fort Lewis (June 28, 2008)

Sat, 28 Jun 2008
To: Ken Adachi
Subject: Please post this ASAP! THANKS!-Pam

STAFF SERGEANT/ARMY RANGER/SPEC OPS MAN FROM FORT LEWIS WASHINGTON THAT I JUST MET WHILE TRAVELING FROM MONTANA TO NORTH CAROLINA REVEALS:

'THE GUILLOTINES ARE REAL AND I WAS GOING TO TRAIN MY MEN IN MY PLATOON TO USE THEM NEXT WEEK IN HIGHLY CLASSIFIED OPERATIONS AT FORT LEWIS...UNTIL YOU TOLD ME 'THEY WILL BE USED ON YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS UNDER COMING MARTIAL LAW!''

NOW he and the men who he told about my reporting, on HOW the guillotines will be used against their fellow Americans, ARE BEING ROUNDED UP AND HUNTED DOWN LIKE DOGS.."

educate-yourself.org...

edit on 26-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok after reading some of this you are saying by pole shifting "geomagnetic reversal" will make people lose memory. I am not a hater but someone who likes to know both sides of the story and figure it out myself but how do you conclude to this happening and why this would be the only main concern. As a Environmental Science and Policy major and a side researcher for many topics like on this websites I just wanted to say that from my knowledge and studying global warming through teachings of natural earth cycles... geomagnetic reversal only happens every couple hundred thousand years and when they do occur it's a very slow process and not just a day or week thing. I have talked to my professors about this matter and would illustrate that geomagnetic reversal is a big problem and couple happen faster then what scientist think but what I have found out through history it's usually a slow process. And you might be right that you could lose memory through the reversal but I would say your mind would be more likely to just be totally be wipe out because your brain would be fried from the solar radiation and pressure pulling from gravity during the process. Concerns I would illustrate about geomagnetic reversal would be more earthquakes, volcanic explosions, temperature rise, hurricanes, tsunamis, and very severe weather storms like we are having right now. And another thing is that we don't need the pole shift to make us lose memory our government and CIA is already doing that by brain washing us with the crap on t.v. and constructing memories based on what they want our minds to think. Even scarier is putting people into a mind trances that they don't remember which is happening in our armies and mind controlling projects used like that assassination of JFK...but if you can help conclude more detail to your findings I will appreciate it or how it would affect the brain scientifically...Peace & Love

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join