It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the devills N W O started and who the major players was that took THE USA straight to hell.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

So, we had to be alive at the time to understand your conspiracy?

Ahh i see, so by your understanding NOTHING before the year i was born truly happened because i wasn't there?

By your replys your just not old enough to understand, unless you was atleast 13 in 1985 or better.Its pointless,this wasnt even a conspiracie it was a bonified fact od the devil coming from hell unleashing all tht he had in a clever diguise of mirrors and deception,1986.
Yhe 9 upside down is a six
The 8 is 2 sixes coiled up
1-9-8-6.

The whole matrix of life could of been a whole lot better with out nike,eazy e,reagon,bush,michael jodan,and crack cocain,and gangsta rap...period!

edit on 29-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Show me proof of Micheal Jordan saying "I want to raise prices on my Sneakers to increase 'shoejackings', thus corrupting the ghettos."

Same with Eazy-E...

Nice try, but your grasp on how things work is seriously askew..
Sure, Micheal was a business man, some would say even to the point of greed, but helping the devil start the NWO?????

You are giving these people too much credit, man.. Jordan was just a B-Ball player; Eazy was just a rapper.. Sure, they influenced some things, but they didn't do it to degrade America with the devil....

I agree we would be better off without Regan, though........

Check out "All Roads Lead to Rome" discussion or any of the "Wikileaks" threads for real conspiracies

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

Show me proof of Micheal Jordan saying "I want to raise prices on my Sneakers to increase 'shoejackings', thus corrupting the ghettos."

Same with Eazy-E...

Nice try, but your grasp on how things work is seriously askew..
Sure, Micheal was a business man, some would say even to the point of greed, but helping the devil start the NWO?????

You are giving these people too much credit, man.. Jordan was just a B-Ball player; Eazy was just a rapper.. Sure, they influenced some things, but they didn't do it to degrade America with the devil....

I agree we would be better off without Regan, though........

Check out "All Roads Lead to Rome" discussion or any of the "Wikileaks" threads for real conspiracies

I follow what you all are saying now..
but No! None of these figures new,they was all decieved under his clever plan.
No No No ,i Am not saying they sat down AND thought this through,they didnt know,they was pawns,a couple of MAJOR pawnS in the war between good and evil..thats all,thats all im saying.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

And thus concludes the craziest conspiracy theory I have ever stumbled over. Hopefully there are more to come!

Man, I love ATS!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden

And thus concludes the craziest conspiracy theory I have ever stumbled over. Hopefully there are more to come!

Man, I love ATS!

let me tell you one thing about me...i never ...never,talk in conspiracies,never.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

And what about "MICHAEL JORDAN AND EAZY Z ARE FRONTS FOR THE SATANIC NWO, AS EVIDENCED BY RISING CRIME RATES, CRACK COCAINE, AND SHOE PRICES!!!!" is not a conspiracy theory? And an absurd one at that?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
i]reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I cannot read anything you just posted, so how about you just give me the link to whatever website you pulled that off of?

Anyway, I know this is a collassal waste of time, but I am going to dissect your argument and show how it makes absolutely no sense. I'm going to hate myself after doing this...

Next ,the devil needed a major distributor to boost moral for his crack and to destroy men of all economically and in the soul. Michael Jordan. Men went from providing for there family off one check to barley making it at all, because of Michael Jordan shoes went from $19.19 to a hundred bucks, shirts went up jeans went up, and every retailer followed suit. And as all this is going on thousands of kids are being killed over his shoes every given day back then, but nike still sold them.

How does Michael Jordan have anything to do with crack coc aine? You fail to give any evidence. Instead, you talk about the price of Air Jordans rising from $19.19 to over a hundred bucks. So what? How does the rising cost of Air Jordans correlate with him being a figurehead behind crack coc aine? You claim that thousands of kids were killed over their shoes... Not only is this laughable and ridiculous, but you fail to show any evidence that would suggest that thousands of deaths were caused by "shoe-jacking."

Jordan joined the NBA's Chicago Bulls in 1984.
The spread of crack coc aine took on epidemic proportions between 1984 and 1990 when the drugs' popularity spread throughout major cities in the United States. Because of this epidemic the number of Americans that became addicted to coc aine increased dramatically. For example the number of people in 1985 who admitted to using coc aine increased from 4.2 million to 5.8 million.

Michael Jordan joining the Chicago Bulls in 1984 proves nothing in regards to your argument. Just because he began playing for the Bulls the same year that crack coc aine's popularity rose, does not mean that his career had any impact on these trends. You fail to realize the most basic philosophical flaw: correlation does not always mean/lead to causation. In this case, the correlation isn't even strong; it's ambiguous and misplaced.

Following your logic, the Apple Macintosh, introduced to the public in 1984, was the sole cause for rising crime/drug/murder rates. This is so because individuals were using the computer to do unGodly things, ignored their families and children, and decided to use crack to supplement their computer use. Also, thousands of people were murdered or robbed at gun-point for their Appy Macintosh's.

Does this make sense to you? No? Well, it shouldn't.

The hype and demand for the shoes even brought on a spate of "shoe-jackings" where people were robbed of their sneakers at gunpoint. Subsequently Nike spun off the Jordan line into its own division named the "Jordan Brand". The company features an impressive list of athletes and celebrities as endorsers.

Shoe-jackings happened, but they weren't nearly as frequent as you claim. Thousands of individuals were not murdered for their shoes, unless you can prove otherwise (which you can't). Stealing an individual's shoes is a petty crime, and murders seldom occur during a petty theft. Hell, murders barely occur during a car-jacking, so why would they occur more frequently during a shoe-jacking? Your point about the "Jordan Brand" being endorsed by an impressive list of athletes and celebrities proves nothing. What is your point?

The sign of the bull ,six championships and 23 is his jersey number, 2 times3 =6, even his first and last name have 6 letters in each,just like ronald reagon.

What is your argument here? Are you trying to use numerology to make a point that both Michael Jordan and Ronald Reagan are devil's or satanically divine? Again, using the Chicago Bulls and the number of NBA Championships they won has to be one of the oddest arguing points I have EVER come across... And I have debated troofers, mind you.

Next ,he decided to go after the woman ,the most important thing to man, EaZy e and gangster rap .The crack took the inner soul and gangster rap turned the house wife into the biggest whores on earth.

So "he" (the devil? Michael Jordan? Ronald Reagan?) went after women and used Eazy E to do that? I don't quite understand how Eazy E and gangster rap turned houseWIVES "into the biggest whores on earth." What evidence do you have? My mother was a housewife in the 80's, and she was/is anything but a whore. And how exactly was the inner soul taken by crack? Are you assuming that every gangster, rapper, and housewife abused crack? Or that every (or most) housewives turned to whores because of Eazy E? Come on, they weren't even THAT popular. Sure, in the gangster rap scene they had quite and impact, but you overblow their influence on music as a whole. For instance, it can't even compare to the impact the Guns'n'Roses, Metallica, or ACDC had in the 80's, or Nirvana or Pearl Jam had in the early 90's.

I don't quite understand the argument here, but I find it very interesting (telling, perhaps) that you would cite two African-American's (Michael Jordan, the rap group Eazy E) as the devil that drove crack coc aine and turned women into whores.

He created a rap group called NWA, a group and language that turned the average woman to doing what ever out on the streets and the average man killing at will.

Again, who is He?

Please show evidence of "average women" doing whatever the please on the streets. Also, please show evidence of the average man killing at will. Also, show an actual correlation between gangster rap, Eazy E, and Michael Jordan, and how they actually tie into this.

Evey action of these people are still lingering to this day. from 1986 to 1996 every city was effected hard by the devils clever plan,micheal jordan detroyed every day livable prices to having the corner boys get up every day to sell drugs and be hip amongst society .

These last two lines are not only confusing, but troubling in what they insinuate. You are saying that every action "these people" take, and the individual's you are citing are black. Does this fact play into your argument? Just come out and say it: was it the black man's fault? Also, you use the rising price of Air Jordan's as a reference point, but it is unfounded and unsubstantiated (as I pointed out earlier). These claims demand-- nay REQUIRE-- conclusive and solid evidence.

Extraordinary claims that are made with no evidence can be dismissed with no evidence. This is an extraordinary claim with no evidence.

Thus, it is dismissed as rubbish.

Following your logic, the Apple Macintosh, introduced to the public in 1984, was the sole cause for rising crime/drug/murder rates. This is so because individuals were using the computer to do unGodly things, ignored their families and children, and decided to use crack to supplement their computer use. Also, thousands of people were murdered or robbed at gun-point for their Appy Macintosh's.

Does this make sense to you? No? Well, it shouldn't.

damn,your right you have opened my brain up to somthing i have been look for over eions in my quest of that era....

lol,so thats what year the fruit of the garden was eaten..1984,wow.
I will say i was wrong.
lmaf...Dont eat from the tree of knowledge.

i was wrong by not adding this piece you have constructed into the attention of me and a couple of others in a very logical way of really how all this fits.
for what is worth,thanks.
Got to go on 3 other sites real quick and revise my thread.
[Adam eve and the serpent/alien and the tree of knowlege.
Why computers was never ever suppose to be in the hands of humans ?] lol.

i knew it was apple but i never looked up the year,i hope your evidence is conclusive?
damn,micheal,reagon,eazy e,crack,nike...and 'Apple'Macintosh,lol..wow,

The first Macintosh was introduced on January 24, 1984; it was the first commercially successful personal computer to feature a mouse and a graphical user interface rather than a command-line interface.[2]

lmaf ...lol..there it is,your so correct,lol,now it all fits..hey thanks buddy..lol

damn...the apple...the tree of freaking knowledge...

I always wondered when the tree of knowledge was bitten ?
you see the bible isnt a storie,they are warnings of what not do.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

And before Mac attacks caused by crack and coc aine before crank took over from that comm through odore after '64 the mother of all street drugs www.youtube.com...
came #4.

edit on 4-1-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

And before Mac attacks caused by crack and coc aine before crank took over from that comm through odore after '64 the mother of all street drugs www.youtube.com...
came #4.

edit on 4-1-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

for along time unc i was searching for the time in which the bible was talking about when the apple was suppose to be bitten.1994 was that day,and it was right under my nose.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

As long as it was not going up your nose it's all good.

1994. True story. I am at Coca-cola bottlers in Oakland California. It's dark out. The streets are a blaze dealing the real coca. Rock candy all over the place. I'm the only one sitting in the receiving yard. No lights. NO cops out anywhere to be seen either.

Bob then decided to Bobtail it over to Pacifica. Over there I noticed cops patrolling quite frequently. It's all
in and around Pacifica.

I guess they don't like other folks singing their song over there in San Fransisco land.

Where the motto is "Keep it progressive, but hey, still keep Oakland separated from us techies living and working over here on the other side of the bay."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join