It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the devills N W O started and who the major players was that took THE USA straight to hell.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I sure remember the good oh days, don’t you ?
A time in which you could go to the store with 200 bucks and buy every member in your family what they needed off one check including food.

It was a time when good songs was listened to and parties and sex was the happening thing, a time when clothes shoes and enough violence but not to much to violence to worry about, heroin wasn’t every body’s main choice in the USA but allot of pot smoking was going on .

Awsome movies,remember phil collins song when it came on miami vice...super cool!

The first thing the devil needed was to bring the crack in. Ronald Reagan.

Next ,the devil needed a major distributor to boost moral for his crack and to destroy men of all economically and in the soul. Michael Jordan. Men went from providing for there family off one check to barley making it at all, because of Michael Jordan shoes went from $19.19 to a hundred bucks, shirts went up jeans went up, and every retailer followed suit. And as all this is going on thousands of kids are being killed over his shoes every given day back then, but nike still sold them.

Jordan joined the NBA's Chicago Bulls in 1984.
The spread of crack coc aine took on epidemic proportions between 1984 and 1990 when the drugs' popularity spread throughout major cities in the United States. Because of this epidemic the number of Americans that became addicted to coc aine increased dramatically. For example the number of people in 1985 who admitted to using coc aine increased from 4.2 million to 5.8 million.

Jordan is also noted for his product endorsements. He fueled the success of Nike's Air Jordan sneakers, which were introduced in 1985 and remain popular.

The hype and demand for the shoes even brought on a spate of "shoe-jackings" where people were robbed of their sneakers at gunpoint. Subsequently Nike spun off the Jordan line into its own division named the "Jordan Brand". The company features an impressive list of athletes and celebrities as endorsers.

The sign of the bull ,six championships and 23 is his jersey number, 2 times3 =6, even his first and last name have 6 letters in each,just like ronald reagon.

Next ,he decided to go after the woman ,the most important thing to man, EaZy e and gangster rap .The crack took the inner soul and gangster rap turned the house wife into the biggest whores on earth.
Active from 1986 to 1991, the group endured controversy due to the explicit nature of their lyrics. They were subsequently banned from many mainstream US radio stations and even at times prevented from touring. In spite of this, the group has sold over 9 million units in the US alone.

He created a rap group called NWA, a group and language that turned the average woman to doing what ever out on the streets and the average man killing at will.
and then the most triflend acts of videos was conjured into this world,
from pHil collins to this.

Evey action of these people are still lingering to this day.
from 1986 to 1996 every city was effected hard by the devils clever plan,micheal jordan detroyed every day livable prices to having the corner boys get up every day to sell drugs and be hip amongst society .
With the help of eazy e and the birth of gangster rap ,it detroyed what was left of the woman in a whole as a mother .

edit on 26-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
STOP MAKING ME FEEL MELANCHOLY.

I remember when $25 as a kid was like a million dollars and I bought my entire family KFC.

AND we all had a feed.. and I'm talking 10 people at least..

Now I'm going to summon pinhead onto you if you keep this up..

Oo

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
STOP MAKING ME FEEL MELANCHOLY.

I remember when $25 as a kid was like a million dollars and I bought my entire family KFC.

AND we all had a feed.. and I'm talking 10 people at least..

Now I'm going to summon pinhead onto you if you keep this up..

Oo
lol,i know right!
Its funny you mentioned kfc ,i went with this girl back then,and every time i used to go over her house, i could spend 3 bucks on me and her and be full!,those was the days huh,lol,even funnier you mentioned family of ten,thats what im working with now..frack!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Are you high???

The 80's were the worst time period of all.. Thank god i wasn't born until the later part of that horrendous decade

You obviously don't listen to Rap or you'd know it has nothing to do with the end of times.. I agree that Regan had something to do with it, but the Bulls winning championships a sign?

Not everything is a conspiracy.. You can't find the forest because you're looking at all the trees

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Lol, this is truly a good one... Eazy-E and Micheal Jordan corrupted women which kick started the NWO...

I can picture Eazy, Jordan and Regan laying out their diabolical plans on a smokey basketball court...

Regan wants to know Eazy and Jordan's plans to rule the world, Eazy says he'll call women bitches and Jordan says he'll raise his sneaker prices.. Genius!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

A quote from you're (the Op's) post:" And as all this is going on thousands of kids are being killed over his shoes every given day back then, but nike still sold them."

So you are saying that 'Nike' should have stopped selling those shoes because a segment society idolized a pair of shoes more than life? Talk about a victim mentality!

You also said thousands killed daily over shoes. Care to back that up?

At that same time people were killed for NFL jackets and Vogue Tires. Where is the outrage over these corporations? A lot of people wore the same clothes in the suburbs without any thought or fear. That should be the focus of any of your outrage.

Killing for satis items is a sign of fools who cannot think for there selfs and are told what is thought to be cool.
Just like grills and pants hanging down.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Wait, so Michael Jordan and Eazy E are inspired by the anti-Christ?

Nah...

Michael Jordan was the greatest basketball player to ever live, and Eazy E was a second-grade rap group, and a bad second-rate rap group at that.

I do not see the correlation between crack coc aine and Air Jordans, and I would argue that "thousands of children" were not murdered in shoe-jackings.

I really hope it is just a coincidence that Michael Jordan and Eazy E are black.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

Are you high???

The 80's were the worst time period of all.. Thank god i wasn't born until the later part of that horrendous decade

You obviously don't listen to Rap or you'd know it has nothing to do with the end of times.. I agree that Regan had something to do with it, but the Bulls winning championships a sign?

Not everything is a conspiracy.. You can't find the forest because you're looking at all the trees

Are you high???
=============================================================================================
The 80's were the worst time period of all.. Thank god i wasn't born until the later part of that horrendous decade .
=============================================================================================

I am wondering to my self,how would your no?
Are you?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

Lol, this is truly a good one... Eazy-E and Micheal Jordan corrupted women which kick started the NWO...

I can picture Eazy, Jordan and Regan laying out their diabolical plans on a smokey basketball court...

Regan wants to know Eazy and Jordan's plans to rule the world, Eazy says he'll call women bitches and Jordan says he'll raise his sneaker prices.. Genius!

Thats funny thats real funny, hahaha.I said the devils NWO not a planned ...do you read or think before you reply to something by the way?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nocents

A quote from you're (the Op's) post:" And as all this is going on thousands of kids are being killed over his shoes every given day back then, but nike still sold them."

So you are saying that 'Nike' should have stopped selling those shoes because a segment society idolized a pair of shoes more than life? Talk about a victim mentality!

At that same time people were killed for NFL jackets and Vogue Tires. Where is the outrage over these corporations? A lot of people wore the same clothes in the suburbs without any thought or fear. That should be the focus of any of your outrage.

Killing for satis items is a sign of fools who cannot think for there selfs and are told what is thought to be cool.

The hype and demand for the shoes even brought on a spate of "shoe-jackings" where people were robbed of their sneakers at gunpoint. Subsequently Nike spun off the Jordan line into its own division named the "Jordan Brand". The company features an impressive list of athletes and celebrities as endorsers.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by nocents

EVERY CITY in the USA averaged 700 plus deaths a year for a period of 10 strong years 1986-1996 after the devils plan was in full swing,he did everything he could in the 20/2000 years on earth1986 to 2006.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden

Wait, so Michael Jordan and Eazy E are inspired by the anti-Christ?

Nah...

Michael Jordan was the greatest basketball player to ever live, and Eazy E was a second-grade rap group, and a bad second-rate rap group at that.

I do not see the correlation between crack coc aine and Air Jordans, and I would argue that "thousands of children" were not murdered in shoe-jackings.

I really hope it is just a coincidence that Michael Jordan and Eazy E are black.

MICHAEL JORDAN WAS AN ABOMINATION TO THE WORLD.
700 people in every city between 1985 and 1996 died from drug wars. 50 times 500 at the least, in every state would = 25,000 per year.
I’m not even putting new York and California and Kansas that averaged over a thousand plus a year.
So trust me, when i say 1000s i really ,and literally mean thousands.
1000 out those 25 to 30 thousand youths being killed a year at that time was getting killed over there shoes.
You see how god paid them back.
Jordan’s father died over a watch and jewelry and his wife took off with 134 some million which holds the record of the most money from a divorce.
Easy died of aids.

edit on 27-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

MICHEAL JORDAN WAS AN ABOMINATION TO THE WORLD.

Such vitriol, I don't quite understand... Was it the price of his shoes or the fact that he played for the Bulls that irritates you so?

700 people in every city between 1985 and 1996 died from drug wars. 50 times 500 at the least, in every state would = 25,000 per year.

That is a flat out lie. My hometown, Columbus, Ohio, a city of over 1,000,000 people, has never had more than 115 murders in one year. 700 people in every city died from the drug war from 1986-1996? Rubbish.

Even if it were true that so many people died as a result of the drug war (which it isn't) then you fail to show how Michael Jordan has ANYTHING to do with this. The guy played professional basketball, and he was great at it. Sure, he cheated on his wife, and did a few questionable things, but overall, he had nothing to do with high crime rates in the United States. Anybody that makes such a claim is spewing worthless blather.

1000 out those 25 to 30 youths being killed at that time was getting killed over there shoes.

Huh? "Shoe-jacking" was not a serious problem within the United States... EVER. Shoes have been stolen since shoes were created, and only two-bit thugs would waste their time stealing Air Jordans from a little kid.

Out of all of the weird conspiracy theories that show up on this website, this has got to be one of the oddest and most disturbing I have come across. Odd because it makes irrational and incorrect correlations, and disturbing because there is no foundation to which this argument stands.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Such vitriol, I don't quite understand... Was it the price of his shoes or the fact that he played for the Bulls that irritates you so?

That is a flat out lie. My hometown, Columbus, Ohio, a city of over 1,000,000 people, has never had more than 115 murders in one year. 700 people in every city died from the drug war from 1986-1996? Rubbish.

Even if it were true that so many people died as a result of the drug war (which it isn't) then you fail to show how Michael Jordan has ANYTHING to do with this. The guy played professional basketball, and he was great at it. Sure, he cheated on his wife, and did a few questionable things, but overall, he had nothing to do with high crime rates in the United States. Anybody that makes such a claim is spewing worthless blather.

1000 out those 25 to 30 youths being killed at that time was getting killed over there shoes.

Huh? "Shoe-jacking" was not a serious problem within the United States... EVER. Shoes have been stolen since shoes were created, and only two-bit thugs would waste their time stealing Air Jordans from a little kid.

Out of all of the weird conspiracy theories that show up on this website, this has got to be one of the oddest and most disturbing I have come across. Odd because it makes irrational and incorrect correlations, and disturbing because there is no foundation to which this argument stands.

Ohio Crime Rates 1960 - 2009
POPULATION INDAX VIOLENT PROPERTY MURDER
1986 10,752,000 468,647 45,260 423,387 > 595 homicide deaths
1987 10,784,000 493,400 45,436 447,964> 630 homicide deaths
1988 10,872,000 505,034 49,144 455,890 > 585 homocide deaths
1989 10,907,000 516,252 51,109 465,143 > 652 homicidedeaths
1990 10,847,115 525,373 54,904 470,469 > 663 homicide deaths
1991 10,939,000 550,560 61,460 489,100 > 783 homicide deaths
1992 11,016,000 513,952 57,935 456,017 > 724 homicid deaths
in 7 years there over 4000 homicide deaths between 1986 and 1992.
AS I WAS SAYING EVERY STATE IN THE USA AVERAGED 500 PLUS MUDERS A YEAR BACK THEN....PERIOD!

115 ,JESUS CHRIST ,HOW OLD ARE YOU?

edit on 28-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Ohio Crime Rates 1960 - 2009
POPULATION INDAX VIOLENT PROPERTY MURDER
1986 10,752,000 468,647 45,260 423,387 > 595 homicide deaths
1987 10,784,000 493,400 45,436 447,964> 630 homicide deaths
1988 10,872,000 505,034 49,144 455,890 > 585 homocide deaths
1989 10,907,000 516,252 51,109 465,143 > 652 homicidedeaths
1990 10,847,115 525,373 54,904 470,469 > 663 homicide deaths
1991 10,939,000 550,560 61,460 489,100 > 783 homicide deaths
1992 11,016,000 513,952 57,935 456,017 > 724 homicid deaths
in 7 years there over 4000 homicide deaths between 1986 and 1992.
AS I WAS SAYING EVERY STATE IN THE USA AVERAGED 500 PLUS MUDERS A YEAR BACK THEN....PERIOD!

115 ,JESUS CHRIST ,HOW OLD ARE YOU?

For 15-year old Michael Eugene Thomas, it definitely was the shoes. A ninth grader at Meade Senior High School in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, Thomas was found strangled on May 2, 1989. Charged with first degree murder was James David Martin, 17, a basketball buddy who allegedly took Thomas's two week old Air Jordan basketball shoes and left Thomas's barefoot body in the woods near school.

Thomas loved Michael Jordan, as well as the shoes Jordan endorses, and he cleaned his own pair each evening. He kept the cardboard shoe box with Jordan's silhouette on it in a place of honor in his room. Inside the box was the sales ticket for the shoes. It showed he paid $115.50, the price of a product touched by deity. "We told him not to wear the shoes to school," said Michael's grandmother, Birdie Thomas. "We said somebody might like them, and he said, 'Granny, before I let anyone take those shoes, they'll have to kill me.'"

Michael Jordan sits in the locked press room before a workout at the Chicago Bulls' practice facility in suburban Deerfield, Illinois. He is wearing his practice uniform and a pair of black Air Jordans similar to the ones young Thomas wore, except that these have Jordan's number, 23, stitched on the sides. On the shoelaces Jordan wears plastic toggles to prevent the shoes from loosening if the laces should come untied. Two toggles come in each box of Air Jordans, and if kids knew that Jordan actually wears them, they would never step out the door without their own toggles securely in place. The door is locked to keep out the horde of fans, journalists, and favor seekers who dog Jordan wherever he goes. Jordan needs a quiet moment. He is reading and account of Thomas's death that a reporter has shown him.

For just an instant it looks as thought Jordan might cry. He has so carefully nurtured his image as the all-American role model that he refuses to go anywhere, get into any situation, that might detract from that image. He moves swiftly and smoothly from the court to home to charity events to the golf course, all in an aura of untarnished integrity. "I can't believe it," Jordan says in a low voice. "Choked to death. By his friend." He sighs deeply. Sweat trickles down one temple.

He asks if there have been other such crimes. Yes, he is told. Plenty, unfortunately. Not only for Air Jordans, but also for other brands of athletic shoes, as well as for jackets and caps bearing sports insignia -- apparel that Jordan and other athlete endorsers have encouraged American youth to buy.

The killings aren't new. In 1983, 14 year old Dewitt Duckett was shot to death in the hallway of Harlem Park Junior High in Baltimore by someone who apparently wanted Duckett's silky blue Georgetown jacket. In 1985, 13 year old Shawn Jones was shot in Detroit after five youths took his Fila sneakers. But lately the pace of the carnage has quickened. In January, 1988, an unidentified Houston boy, a star athlete in various sports, allegedly stabbed and killed 22 year old Eric Allen with a butcher knife after the two argued over a pair of tennis shoes in the home the youths shared with their mothers. Seven months later a gunman in Atlanta allegedly robbed an unnamed 17 year old of his Mercedes-Benz and Avia high tops after shooting to death the boy's 25 year old friend, Carl Middlebrooks, as Middlebrooks pedaled away on his bike. Last November, Raheem Wells, the quarterback for Detroit Kettering High, was murdered, allegedly by six teenagers who swiped his Nike sneakers. In Baltimore last summer 19 year old Ronnell Ridgeway was robbed of his $40 sweatpants and then shot and killed. In March, Chris Demby, a 10th grader at Franklin Learning Center in West Philadelphia, was shot and killed for his new Nikes.

In April, 1989, 16 year old Johnny Bates was shot to death in Houston by 17 year old Demetrick Walker after Johnny refused to turn over his Air Jordan high tops. In March, Demetrick was sentenced to life in prison. Said prosecutor Mark Vinson, "It's bad when we create an image of luxury about athletic gear that it forces people to kill over it."

Jordan shakes his head. "I thought I'd be helping out others and everything would be positive," he says. "I thought people would try to emulate the good things I do, they'd try to achieve, to be better. Nothing bad. I never thought because of my endorsement of a shoe, or any product, that people would harm each other. Everyone likes to be admired, but when it comes to kids actually killing each other" -- he pauses -- "then you have to re-evaluate things."

We certainly do. In a country that has long been hung up on style over substance, flash over depth, the athletic shoe and sportswear industries (a projected $5.5 billion in domestic sales of name brand shoes in 1990; more than $2 billion in sweatpants, sweatshirts and warmup suits) suddenly have come to represent the pinnacle of consumer exploitation. In recent months the industries, which include heavyweights Nike and Reebok as well as smaller players Adidas, Asics, British Knights, Brooks, Converse, Ellesse, Etonic, Fila, L.A. Gear, New Balance, Pony, Puma, Starter and numerous other makers of sports shoes, caps and jackets, have been accused of creating a fantasy-fueled market for luxury items in the economically blasted inner cities and willingly tapping into the flow of drug and gang money. This has led to a frightening outbreak of crimes among poor black kids trying to make the mark by "busting fresh" or dressing at the height of fashion.

In some cities muggings for sportswear are commonplace -- Atlanta police, for instance, estimate they have handled more than fifty such robberies in the last four months. Yet it is not only the number of violent acts but also the seeming triviality of the booty than has stunned the public. In February, 19 year old Calvin Wash was about to cross Central Park Avenue on Chicago's West Side when, according to police, two youths drove up in a van and demanded that he give them the Cincinnati Bengal jacket he was wearing. When Wash resisted, one of the youths is alleged to have fatally shot him in the back -- through the A in "Bengals."

Chicago police sergeant Michael Chasen, who works in the violent crimes division in Area Four, which covers four of Chicago's 25 police districts, says his districts have about 50 reported incidents involving jackets and about a dozen involving gym shoes each month. "When you really think about the crime itself -- taking someone's clothes off their body -- you can't get much more basic," he says.

But, of course, these assailants aren't simply taking clothes from their victims. They're taking status. Something is very wrong with a society that has created an underclass that is slipping into economic and moral oblivion, an underclass in which pieces of rubber and plastic held together by shoelaces are sometimes worth more than a human life. The shoe companies have played a direct role in this. With their million-dollar advertising campaigns, superstar spokesmen and over-designed, high-priced products aimed a impressionable young people, they are creating status from thin air to feed those who are starving for self-esteem. "No one person is responsible for this type of violence," say Patricia Graham, principal of Chicago's Simeon High, one of the city's perennial basketball powers. "It's a combination of circumstances. It's about values and training. Society's values are out of sync, which is why these things have become important."

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i]reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I cannot read anything you just posted, so how about you just give me the link to whatever website you pulled that off of?

Anyway, I know this is a collassal waste of time, but I am going to dissect your argument and show how it makes absolutely no sense. I'm going to hate myself after doing this...

Next ,the devil needed a major distributor to boost moral for his crack and to destroy men of all economically and in the soul. Michael Jordan. Men went from providing for there family off one check to barley making it at all, because of Michael Jordan shoes went from $19.19 to a hundred bucks, shirts went up jeans went up, and every retailer followed suit. And as all this is going on thousands of kids are being killed over his shoes every given day back then, but nike still sold them.

How does Michael Jordan have anything to do with crack coc aine? You fail to give any evidence. Instead, you talk about the price of Air Jordans rising from $19.19 to over a hundred bucks. So what? How does the rising cost of Air Jordans correlate with him being a figurehead behind crack coc aine? You claim that thousands of kids were killed over their shoes... Not only is this laughable and ridiculous, but you fail to show any evidence that would suggest that thousands of deaths were caused by "shoe-jacking."

Jordan joined the NBA's Chicago Bulls in 1984.
The spread of crack coc aine took on epidemic proportions between 1984 and 1990 when the drugs' popularity spread throughout major cities in the United States. Because of this epidemic the number of Americans that became addicted to coc aine increased dramatically. For example the number of people in 1985 who admitted to using coc aine increased from 4.2 million to 5.8 million.

Michael Jordan joining the Chicago Bulls in 1984 proves nothing in regards to your argument. Just because he began playing for the Bulls the same year that crack coc aine's popularity rose, does not mean that his career had any impact on these trends. You fail to realize the most basic philosophical flaw: correlation does not always mean/lead to causation. In this case, the correlation isn't even strong; it's ambiguous and misplaced.

Following your logic, the Apple Macintosh, introduced to the public in 1984, was the sole cause for rising crime/drug/murder rates. This is so because individuals were using the computer to do unGodly things, ignored their families and children, and decided to use crack to supplement their computer use. Also, thousands of people were murdered or robbed at gun-point for their Appy Macintosh's.

Does this make sense to you? No? Well, it shouldn't.

Shoe-jackings happened, but they weren't nearly as frequent as you claim. Thousands of individuals were not murdered for their shoes, unless you can prove otherwise (which you can't). Stealing an individual's shoes is a petty crime, and murders seldom occur during a petty theft. Hell, murders barely occur during a car-jacking, so why would they occur more frequently during a shoe-jacking? Your point about the "Jordan Brand" being endorsed by an impressive list of athletes and celebrities proves nothing. What is your point?

The sign of the bull ,six championships and 23 is his jersey number, 2 times3 =6, even his first and last name have 6 letters in each,just like ronald reagon.

What is your argument here? Are you trying to use numerology to make a point that both Michael Jordan and Ronald Reagan are devil's or satanically divine? Again, using the Chicago Bulls and the number of NBA Championships they won has to be one of the oddest arguing points I have EVER come across... And I have debated troofers, mind you.

Next ,he decided to go after the woman ,the most important thing to man, EaZy e and gangster rap .The crack took the inner soul and gangster rap turned the house wife into the biggest whores on earth.

So "he" (the devil? Michael Jordan? Ronald Reagan?) went after women and used Eazy E to do that? I don't quite understand how Eazy E and gangster rap turned houseWIVES "into the biggest whores on earth." What evidence do you have? My mother was a housewife in the 80's, and she was/is anything but a whore. And how exactly was the inner soul taken by crack? Are you assuming that every gangster, rapper, and housewife abused crack? Or that every (or most) housewives turned to whores because of Eazy E? Come on, they weren't even THAT popular. Sure, in the gangster rap scene they had quite and impact, but you overblow their influence on music as a whole. For instance, it can't even compare to the impact the Guns'n'Roses, Metallica, or ACDC had in the 80's, or Nirvana or Pearl Jam had in the early 90's.

I don't quite understand the argument here, but I find it very interesting (telling, perhaps) that you would cite two African-American's (Michael Jordan, the rap group Eazy E) as the devil that drove crack coc aine and turned women into whores.

He created a rap group called NWA, a group and language that turned the average woman to doing what ever out on the streets and the average man killing at will.

Again, who is He?

Please show evidence of "average women" doing whatever the please on the streets. Also, please show evidence of the average man killing at will. Also, show an actual correlation between gangster rap, Eazy E, and Michael Jordan, and how they actually tie into this.

Evey action of these people are still lingering to this day. from 1986 to 1996 every city was effected hard by the devils clever plan,micheal jordan detroyed every day livable prices to having the corner boys get up every day to sell drugs and be hip amongst society .

These last two lines are not only confusing, but troubling in what they insinuate. You are saying that every action "these people" take, and the individual's you are citing are black. Does this fact play into your argument? Just come out and say it: was it the black man's fault? Also, you use the rising price of Air Jordan's as a reference point, but it is unfounded and unsubstantiated (as I pointed out earlier). These claims demand-- nay REQUIRE-- conclusive and solid evidence.

Extraordinary claims that are made with no evidence can be dismissed with no evidence. This is an extraordinary claim with no evidence.

Thus, it is dismissed as rubbish.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Sheesh.

You are back-tracking, my friend. I would ask you how old you are, but I would assume it couldn't be much older than 13 or 14.

Anyway, you have just ruined your own argument. The numbers you are showing display the total number of homicides in the entire state of Ohio... That is not what your original point argued. Here is what you said originally:

EVERY CITY in the USA averaged 700 plus deaths a year for a period of 10 strong years 1986-1996 after the devils plan was in full swing,he did everything he could in the 20/2000 years on earth1986 to 2006.

There you have it: "EVERY CITY" averaged 700 plus deaths a year. Yet, you couldn't be more wrong.

However, now that you have seen a flaw in your argument, you have shifted. Here is what you now say:

Nope. That is not what you were saying. That is what you are now saying.

How unbelievably capricious of you.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Judge_Holden because: misspelled word

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Even if you had proof of those kids killing each other for Jordans it doesn't prove Micheal himself had anything to do with them..

It's poverty, people get killed over lots of things..

Google how many have died from killing each other for food, theres a real conspiracy.......

I could understand maybe Jordan doing a deal with a voodoo priest to able to defy gravity, but saying he purposely made NIKE overcharge for his sneakers to corrupt America/Our Ghettos, that is silly......

Must be a Lakers fan

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I would continue to argue with you all but you wasn’t in the sewer trenches of life during that time, so its pointless, thanks for your replies.

edit on 29-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

So, we had to be alive at the time to understand your conspiracy?

Ahh i see, so by your understanding NOTHING before the year i was born truly happened because i wasn't there?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join