It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1.000 years old Inca artifact proven to be a replica of an ancient aircraft.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by amkia

Originally posted by asperetty
annukibastard, what movie is that clip from in your avatar? i saw that movie a few years ago. it was way trippy and i've been trying to remember what it was called but to no avail. sorry, off topic haha. im not really into the ancient astronaut debate. obviously they existed.

Off topic

The clip from annunakibastard avatar is from an excellent movie back in 2004 called Immortal (Ad Vitam).

Back to topic:

Thanks for bring this up, but on the other hand I am firm believer of (ancient human “technologies”) rather than (ancient aliens)!

Something terrible must have happened thousands of years ago globally; forcing us to collective amnesia totally forgetting what we’ve had.

The more I read about our history on this planet the more I think we don't give our ancestors enough credit. I think they had technology but to their time period. I do believe in aliens but I also believe our ancestors were smarter than we think. I think they had their own tech to build the things they built and I also believe they all interacted with each other.

Our ancestors hadn't knowledge, nor logistic to build aircrafts or any sort of heavy machinery needed to build stuff like Giza pyramids, Machu Picchu, Angkor Wat or Puma Punku. The ones that had such equipment were a specific elite, descendant from the ancient aliens that colonized Earth in the past. According to ancient Hindu scriptures, as the Mahabharata, eventually, in occasions of war, the ancient "gods" provided aerial vehicles to chosen humans. The royalty, direct bloodline hybrids in high positions of political and military sphere. The King Salomon had his own Vimana as well as the hero of Mahabharata, Arjuna. But in the most of cases, humans didn't operate alien aerial vehicles.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d21a869043d5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think these men have better proof here that their ancestors created very stylized gold replicas of guitar fish.

The Inca maintained their subsistence by utilizing fishing, hunting, gathering and gardening techniques.Those near the ocean ate crabs, oysters, fish and turtles. Thus the Ocean was a major source of food and trade for the Inca.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
In what way is this
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a311b5eed57b.jpg[/atsimg]
A replica of this
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cddcb52914d.jpg[/atsimg]

The wing shapes (kind of an important feature of an aircraft) and size of wings compared to the craft are completely different. What they did is make a model plane that was kind of like a similar shape if you squint and painted it gold

Dictionary... A replica is an EXACT COPY of a specific thing which exists or has existed in the past, and is usually made to scale.

Also why do all of these planes have eyes?
edit on 25-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I see were your going,but as an RC aircraft designer and builder.I can tell you from experience you can make a kitchen sink fly.
This does not mean the Inca artifacts had anything to do with flight "at least not in the air" guitar fish fly gracefully through the water.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
From the looks of the models
I'd say they somehow got a view of the Flash Gorden series

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Proven you say...my good god...this is going to be amazing
-flips on CNN and waits for the breaking news-

Why do you always have to be a smart mouth? Can't you contribute instead of insult their post?
Got anything better to post?

The point is...when something is proven..like absolutely proven through the scientific method, it ends up reported throughout the world, a person saying something is "proven to be a replica of alien tech" would be incredibly profound...it would knock the socks off of the collective word.

No, it wouldn't.

Something like this would have massive ramifications for every religion on earth and would not be allowed into the mainstream.

That is why such research and exploration of these things is only done by a select few, and you'll ALWAYS find that they hold no real religious belief.

You cannot combine religious hysteria with genuine scientific research of history. The two do not work together. And at this point in time, we are not yet over the religious insanity which has gripped the Human race for far too long.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So the Incas have been proven to have built inch long aircraft?

Who proved it? Bearing in mind that in this case, proof means that no other possible explanation exists.

Why didn't they build larger ones?

I expect serious answers

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I think you got the wrong end of the stick as to what I was saying. I don't think they are planes either

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I've been building and flying R/C airplanes since my teens.....

SO, I agree with the notion of making just about any R/C model capable of flight. (Remember the "Flying Lawnmower" of the 1970s?? More recently, I think late 80s/early 90s, some guys made a VERY scale replica of a pterodactyl, Designed un-powered -- a glider -- they had to fore go the flapping wings, that the actual creature likely used, to stay aloft. Such mechanisms would be too heavy/complicated to add to a model. They made some other compromises, using the head and neck as "steering"...like a rudder, but in front).

Hmmmm...got me thinking, that lawnmower has been around a LONG time....but, plans still exist, and people still build them, just for fun:

Latest design was featured in (now defunct) RCM Magazine, in 2000:

www.rcmplans.com...

But, I remember earlier version (and Snoopy's Doghouse, too) from the 70s/80s.....)

Found one recently:

I guess, point being....if you have a high enough power to weight ratio, you CAN make just about anything fly, even if at first glance it wouldn't appear so. Or, even IF it looks like an "airplane", but is a stylized representation of something else.......

PS: Tried to find video evidence of the pterodactyl that I recall seeing, years ago. It was FULL-sized, (around 18-foot wingspan), a major scientific project. They only flew it once, then retired it to a museum somewhere....
edit on 25 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Obviously both Lawn Mowers and Dog Houses are based on ancient alien technology too! Good find

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

This topic has been covered ad infinitum.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I was directing that comment more to the OP.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I know what pterodactyl your referring to

Here are some of the best more refined models. www.randrmodelaircraft.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

I could give you the biblical version of what happened. Seems the Jews 2000 years ago royally angered their God and he slapped them and the world through them with a top level Leviticus 26 curse. And I would expect because of that this world was mostly cut off from any interactions with higher beings/gods and or angels and demons until the curse is completed.

Essentially they promised to come back per Leviticus 26. But according to this curse it was going to be a "long" time before they came back.

So here is the problem. The Jews 2000 years ago appear to have royally messed up big time. And what was the problem? John the Baptist. After looking at the prophesies about what he was and supposed to do it appears Herod pulled the biggest blunder of all time. He killed the Branch. Who's the Branch? He was supposed to be Co-Messiah. There was supposed to have been 2 messiahs according to the old testament. And because of his premature death it triggered something I'm calling the curse of Malachi. The 2 verses in question in Malachi 4.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And what Matthew 17 says.

10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

So now the problem is figuring out the details of the curse. So after looking I figured it out. It turns out this curse is a Leviticus 26 curse. Top level extreme. Destruction of your nation. Death of many. Slavery for much of the rest. And then the problem becomes figuring out the time frame. And I found it. In the book of Hosea. So here is the declaration of the curse in a nutshell. Though the entire book of Hosea is about the curse.

Hosea 3
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: 5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days

Hosea 13
6 According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.
7 Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
9 O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.

But now read this verse from 2nd Peter 3-8 before the time frame.

And remember the days are thousand year periods of time.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Hosea 6 1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. 2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

This curse is 2000 years long. And John the Baptist died in the 20's AD. That would put the biblical end of the world in the 2020's

edit on 25-11-2010 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
In what way is this
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a311b5eed57b.jpg[/atsimg]
A replica of this
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cddcb52914d.jpg[/atsimg]

The wing shapes (kind of an important feature of an aircraft) and size of wings compared to the craft are completely different. What they did is make a model plane that was kind of like a similar shape if you squint and painted it gold

Dictionary... A replica is an EXACT COPY of a specific thing which exists or has existed in the past, and is usually made to scale.

Also why do all of these planes have eyes?
edit on 25-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

Obviously the fancy rounded features across the wings of the artifacts, are the "artistic touch" of the native that reproduced the aircrafts, so I would say that they are 98% replicas of the original objects. The fancy features were removed but there's absolutely no modification in the aerodynamic structure. You have to be way too stubborn to pick on semantic details. And the "eyes" are obviously artistic depictions of WINDOWS.
edit on 11/25/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish

I see were your going,but as an RC aircraft designer and builder.I can tell you from experience you can make a kitchen sink fly.
This does not mean the Inca artifacts had anything to do with flight "at least not in the air" guitar fish fly gracefully through the water.

Wow... maybe you should start your own TV series "Ancient Astronaut Theory Debunkers" and in the first episode you can build a flying kitchen to "prove" that the Inca artifacts are not representing actual ancient aircrafts or maybe perform a flight test with a guitar fish... I just can't wait to see it...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
So the Incas have been proven to have built inch long aircraft?

Who proved it? Bearing in mind that in this case, proof means that no other possible explanation exists.

Why didn't they build larger ones?

I expect serious answers

Who said the Incas built aircrafts??? They built golden scaled replicas to mimic the actual crafts they saw. The guys that built these gold replicas, probably were the "Inca royalty", direct bloodline of their "star gods" or "Atlante gods", what explains their knowledge of aerodynamics. They weren't ordinary people among the Incas.

But if you feel more comfy and sleep better at night, with the "stylized ceremonial bird" explanation, go ahead....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If you'd never seen an aeroplane before... would it still look like one?

We see that because we've seen them before...

Reminds me of this picture

Now I do think the ancient astronaut theory is a good one... and I also believe that we had technology and knowledge in the past that has been hidden and denied to us.

I'm not 100% that these gold artifacts are anything other than bugs, fish and birds.

Who knows man... It makes for an interesting discussion I guess.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
FanS
To build a scale model and have it fly?
by accident?
when it took modern man so much work and trial and error?
and death

Thats like the " 9 million monkeys typing for 9 million years would accidentally write the bible"
if it IS the case that the model planes were an accident..then maybe the bible was writen by nine million monkeys...

who stole their stories from the annunakis' offspring

ps guitar fish...the tail fins are behind the tail fins, not so on the fish....next.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

The burden of proof is on the TV series "Ancient Astronauts".They need to prove to me the Inca artifacts are representing actual ancient aircraft.
Using modern flight technology and techniques is not going to do for me especially when the Inca practically worshiped the Guitar fish.It is not lost on me they would immortalize it in sculpture.
To take that away from them and say their beloved icons are "representing actual ancient aircraft's".which by the way there is no proof they had any knowledge of aviation beyond birds and insects let alone build and fly aircraft.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join