It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Facts Concerning 9/11 that Point Away from the OS (The Facts Speak For Themselves)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Fact #2
The Bush Administration came into office wanting to go to war with Iraq.

The Bush administration came into office knowing that, like its predecessor, Saddam Hussein (and not Iraq) was a problem that needed to eventually be resolved.

So much for Fact #2.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Fact #3
Dick Cheney was the CEO for a company called Halliburton. During his tenure there, he gave a speech at the Institute of Petroleum that said, “while many regions of the world offer great oil opportunities, the Middle East with two thirds of the world’s oil and the lowest cost, is still where the prize ultimately lies, even though companies are anxious for greater access there, progress continues to be slow.”

Yep, Dick Cheney is heretofore declared guilty of the crime of stating the obvious. Duh.

So much for Fact #3.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Amazing amount of info. Thanks Airspoon

I just finished watching a very well put together film about the Families For 911/Truth. It does not involve conspiracy theories, just know facts that make one ask a lot of questions. The film is from 2006, but the facts, and questions are still relevant. I would highly recommend anyone that has not seen it, to watch it, and even if you have seen it, maybe watch it again. Sometimes we miss something the first time, and a seconnd viewing may help to answer some questions.video.google.com...#

In my humble opinion, I feel there were two, or more, factions in the US Gov at odds with each other, over WHAT they knew, and WHEN they knew it, and WHAT to do about IT. I also feel The Pakistani ISI, was in the know, and probably involved in the planning, and carrying out ot the events on 9/11. I am not sure about the Mossad's involvement, but more than likely, they knew what was to come.

If Rumsfeld was in on the EVENT, I don't think he would have disclosed on 9/10 that 2.3 Trillion Dollars were unaccounted for. It just would not make sense for him to do so.

Now, if there were two or more Groups in the Gov that had conflicting views on what should be done with the information that they had prior to 9/11.....Then possibly Rumsfeld talking about the unaccounted 2.3 Trillion on 9/10...gave the opposing group the warning they needed to go ahead and let the PLAN go forth. Maybe they knew someone was going to try to shut the operation down..........and they needed to either let it go on as PLANNED, or either speed things up, so as to make sure IT happened..........for whatever reason. Either they were going to benefit from the EVENT....like all the money that was made in the Stock Market....after 9/11.....by some people that had fore knowledge of what was going to HAPPEN. THESE PEOPLE that made massive amounts of money by having inside information should be looked into much, more carefully.

Why was Bin Laden's family allowed to leave the US, when all other flights were grounded?

Why, when Special Forces had Bin Laden cornered, were they not sent in their requested assistance?

Why were the Dancing Israeles that were set up to film the Twin Towers, as of they had pre-knoweldge of the EVENT to happen, and then danced and celebrated after the Towers were hit, later let go? Could it be like LBJ said of the Liberty Incedent....where Israel knowingly bombed a US ship, over and over....I will not embaress Our Ally....I don't care if all the Sailors die or drown. Could it be A Faction of the US gov did not want to embaress Israel?

One does not even need to go beyond what happened after the EVENT of 9/11 to ask a lot of questions. The real key in my opinion is.......... WHO knew What was going to happen. WHO did nothing to stop it, or maybe even helped to let IT happen.

WHO benefited from the EVENT?

WHO helped to cover up WHAT happened.....and protect WHO KNEW what was going to happen?

Many people had to know what was going to happen on 9/11. I feel that those people that benefited financially, are the real Keys to this Event.

I just feel in my heart.....there were two or more Factions in our US gov. that were at odds with each other. One was more GREEDY and EVIL than the other.....and that FACTION either let it happen, or helped enable th EVENT to happen.

Please keep in mind.....This is only my opinion.....based on what I have read, or seen. It is a horrible feeling, to be someone that Loves their country, but distrusts many of it's politicians.

GOD, please help us.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I really don't want to start the millionth thread on 9-11 so I'll stick this here seeing I like AirSpoon!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wonderfully put together! Eye-opening.

Bookmarking for future reference.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Uniaxial stress (Sigma) is defined by = Force/meters squared (surface area)

According to this table of materials Tensile strength.
In comparing Titanium to Stainless Steel, Titanium is actually stronger. Titanium also has a higher melting point than that of steel.

Material↓ Yield strength(MPa)↓ Ultimate strength(MPa)↓ Density(g/cm³)↓

Stainless steel Yield Strength = 520 Ultimate Strength = 860 Density = 8.19

Titanium Alloy (6% Al) Yield Strength = 830 Ultimate Strength = 900 Density = 4.51

The melting point of stainless steel is 1510 deg C (2750 deg F)
The melting point of Titanium is 1660 deg C.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-3-2011 by nh_ee because: typos

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Absent 9/11 - no Iraq war.

Funny that historians aren't looking into the multitude of facts and information assembled by the 9/11 truth movement, in the rear view mirror of historical 20/20 hindsight..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Absent 9/11 - no Iraq war.

Wouldn't bet on it. Saddam would have tried to pull something sooner or later. Iraq was incomplete sentence that needed a period.

Funny that historians aren't looking into the multitude of facts and information assembled by the 9/11 truth movement, in the rear view mirror of historical 20/20 hindsight..

Not all that funny, what few facts are presented are well known information that is only suspicious if you're a dedicated conspiracy fan - circumstantial.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
And the damage to the building doesn't support the OS hogwash either. This is the left side of the gash to the North Tower:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d69d216e4e9a.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 24-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Saddam was a problem because US corporations weren't privy to his oil or simply because the oil coming out of Iraq wasn't being traded for the petro-dollar?

Why do you think that Saddam Hussein was a problem? It is because that is what you were told by your government and the MSM who also happened to tell you that Iraq was behind 9/11 and that they were actively seeking and harboring WMD? The same government who told us that Iraqi oil would pay for the war? The same government that told us the air in lower Manhattan was clean directly after the attacks?

The point here is that Saddam Hussein was no more of a problem than any other foreign leader who doesn't subscribe to the American Empire and in fact, even less so. The sad fact of the matter is that most Americans -and certainly Iraqis- would have been much better off had we simple let Iraq be.

Don't you think it's kind of funny that France and Germany opposed an invasion of Iraq, when it was these two countries that were the primary recipients of Iraqs oil.

However, make no mistake about it, the oil was only one small benefit for the American empire elites. While the American middle class are stuck with the bill for this war, both financial and human cost, the elites made billions on everything from logistics contracts to weapons sales. The sad fact is that the Iraq war brought major profits to a very small percentage of people, the same people who were in a position to direct policy in that direction. The Average American was stuck footing the bill and sending their sons, brothers and fathers off to be maimed and killed.

So, tell me again, who exactly benefitted from removing Saddam Hussein and why was it so important that he be removed (according to you of course)?

--airspoon

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

So, tell me again, who exactly benefitted from removing Saddam Hussein and why was it so important that he be removed (according to you of course)?

You, me the Iraquis. The guy and his family were homicidal maniacs that hated the US.

I know, you're toooo cool to believe the "MSM". They're all lying to you, they're all in on it, they all call the New World Order headquarters every morning to get the days news straight. That's really rational.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I know, you're toooo cool to believe the "MSM". They're all lying to you, they're all in on it, they all call the New World Order headquarters every morning to get the days news straight. That's really rational.

This has nothing to do with being to cool.
Anyone that would believe in anything MSM says only wants to believe them.
You should stop making fun of critical thinking people who like “credible sources” when they get their News. I do not take people just by their word, people cannot be trusted for to many reasons. The fact is mainstream media has a history of lying, or are you going to deny that to?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

This has nothing to do with being to cool.
Anyone that would believe in anything MSM says only wants to believe them.
You should stop making fun of critical thinking people who like “credible sources” when they get their News. I do not take people just by their word, people cannot be trusted for to many reasons. The fact is mainstream media has a history of lying, or are you going to deny that to?

I'm sorry, but dismissing any information because you think everyone in the "mainstream media" is lying to you is not critical thinking, its an expression of paranoid delusions. It does not serve critical thinking, it only serves to protect the inflicted from inconvenient information that may challenge their deeply held fantasies.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
good post

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Do not spam the board to achieve 20 posts so that you may author a thread. Please go about it the right way.
edit on 4/6/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I'm sorry, but dismissing any information because you think everyone in the "mainstream media" is lying to you is not critical thinking,

What do you call it then? How about being gullible?

its an expression of paranoid delusions.

So, now you are a psychiatrist?
So, all Truthers in your mind are paranoid delusions? Perhaps, you need to take a look at your own belief system?

It does not serve critical thinking,

That’s why you still believe in the OS lies.

it only serves to protect the inflicted from inconvenient information that may challenge their deeply held fantasies.

Like you believing in the OS, correct?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

What do you call it then? How about being gullible?

The fact that I do not disregard information sources on a wholesale level makes me "rational". That, however, does not mean that anything that is presented as a "media source" automatically makes the cut.

So, now you are a psychiatrist?

When something is so obvious you don't need special instructions.

So, all Truthers in your mind are paranoid delusions?

No, I don't think truthers are delusions, I know that they are real. I do believe, based on what I've read here and other places, that many of them may be delusional.

Perhaps, you need to take a look at your own belief system?

I do, all the time.

It does not serve critical thinking,

No it does not, critical thinking informs my beliefs. I do not serve critical thinking.

That’s why you still believe in the OS lies.

More to the point, that is why you must hold that anything that does serve your belief system must be a lie.

Like you believing in the OS, correct?

No, I will hold the "OS" until such a time that information, vetted by critical thinking and review, offers to prove otherwise.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
wow great stuff. keep it up. thanks for the info!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I really don't want to start the millionth thread on 9-11 so I'll stick this here seeing I like AirSpoon!!!!
Notice how conspicuous that is? Notice how difficult it would be to set up? Now imagine doing that with dozens of columns in an occupied building. Remember, it has to be able to get hit by an airplane and still work, so that calls for some sort of padding, which makes it even bulker and more conspicuous. And it has to evaporate from the wreckage so it doesn't show up in any photo.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
... they can't even get an answer to the missing trillions from the DoD's budget.

There it is! The classic "self licking ice-cream cone". It never has to be debunked because it debunks itself.

Seriously. This is someone simply repeating, by rote, something they heard or read on some web site. Absolutely no thought whatsoever has gone into what that comment means. No thought whatsoever. No critical thinking skills on display here - heck, no thinking skills, critical or otherwise, on display. This is the most perfect example of why the Truther movement is nothing but and will remain nothing but comic relief in our lifetime.

"Missing trillions". Beautiful!

So is it the amount of money that went missing that you have a problem with? Are you saying that no money went missing or that the proposed figure wasn't precise? If you are saying no money went missing please give your evidence. If you are saying that your are not happy with the exaggeration then please explain the ethical difference between trillions or millions missing from a department that holds your life in their hands? I could do a lot of damage with a few hundred thousand dollars and I don't have the resources of the DoD.

edit on 7-6-2011 by AusiAnarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AusiAnarchist

The money is not "missing" - it was spent on various projects

Problem is that because of poor record keeping and incompatible accounting systems (Pentagon reportedly
has some 40 different accounting systems for different projects) the auditors can not track how every
dollar was spent and when

Be same as me asking you how you spent every dollar...

Unless some anal retentive geek probably can give some general idea, but not detailed break down
aka X much for food this week, Y for gasoline for vehicle, Z for Rent. etc

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join