It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iris Scan & Fingerprints Substituted For TSA Screening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
What a brilliant idea. Pay them money and give them your biometric data, so that they can construct this giant database to ultimately use against you. All at your expense, of course. Just like with the unconstitutional TSA garbage, anybody who goes along with this, deserves a good screwing over - without the Vaseline.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maiden PEI
Am I missing something here?

How on earth does iris/fingerprint ID scanning replace a body scan???

My friend you are thinking logically;They can't; If airline security from "terrorists" is your problem: this cannot be the answer. But they are exactly what the one world gubmint needs tohelp start building the national id system.once there is a single file for each citizen it becomes a legal single repository for all the innocuous bits and pieces floating about the net.phone number here credit card there fedex delivery over here travel records from automatic toll systems.

we will hear the Dhs secure card/"national id card/"clear card"/"patriot card" will keep us safe from terrorists

we will hear: all this information is already floating around out there

we will hear : "its a small loss of privacy to pay for security"

we will hear:" if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about"

we will hear: its necessary to slide your card for every purchase"fo our security from homegrown terrorist"

we will hear: Citizens political groups on the current domestic terrorist watch list will no longer be authorized to purchase United States food in united states stores.

we will hear: Daddy what happened?
edit on 23-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well all I had to do was read the title and I was already thinking of buying stocks in an American Biometrics company.

Look at the main ad... Top center

Kinda creepy eh?

Maybe this is the company they will use, I wonder who the chairman and CEO is ex gov?

Dr. James Hayward

"Governments worldwide are increasingly faced with the problem of counterfeit currency, official documents and identity and security cards as well as terrorism and other security threats. Governments must also enforce the various anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy regimes of their respective jurisdictions which becomes increasingly difficult with the continued expansion of global trade. There are ever tightening requirements for national security, as well as the proliferation of brand and identity theft."

He certainly knows his market.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

My friend you are thinking logically;They can't; If airline security from "terrorists" is your problem: this cannot be the answer. But they are exactly what the one world gubmint needs tohelp start building the national id system.once there is a single file for each citizen it becomes a legal single repository for all the innocuous bits and pieces floating about the net.phone number here credit card there fedex delivery over here travel records from automatic toll systems.

Thanx for the reply, 46ACE.

I can see "them" thinking no-one will pick up on this...but this is SO obvious that surely people will wonder the same thing, i.e. how do ID scans check passenger bodies for concealed no-nos?

Also...I have a sneaking suspicion they already have their "One World ID Database" in place.

They have already implemented RFID driver's licenses & passports that I know of...they don't have many more steps to go in their stealthy, gradual modus operandi towards the cashless society & micro-chipped population plan of theirs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join