It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy gang-raped by 10 women:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

If somethng like this happens to you in the future, and dont say it wont, because it can...then I hope you actually experience the suffering and pain that the victims go through.

Wow just because we disagree with your stance doesn't mean you have to rage on us. Your right rape isn't a laughing matter but unless there was rectal penetration it just isn't rape in my eyes, and yes you can sign me up for this kind of "pain and suffering".
Oh how I long for the days when men had the decency to bottle up their emotions and unleash them with a good old fashioned alcohol bender(quite serious). I'm sorry if I'm not touchy feely enough for you. Wait a tick, no I'm not.

Rape of a man by a woman could also occur when limited sexual activities are agreed upon and a man's penis is placed in a woman in violation of the limits that had been set

I'm seriously not trying to be crude here but have you ever heard of a man saying,"Um, no sex for me please I just want to be fondled a little"?

Your right though a man being raped is possible! In prison.
Don't get me wrong I think that if you rape a child or woman you should be castrated,if not executed. End. Of. Story.
edit on 11/23/2010 by F011235813 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Korg Trinity

So in the world you live in, adult women often form into gangs of 10 for consensual sexual relations with 17 year old man/boys and then devolve into violence when the kid isn't man enough for all of them? This makes sense to you?

No this is not an every day event.

And it makes a hell of a lot more sense than a boy of 17 being forced to have sex with 10 women....

Now if the boy had not had intercourse and he was buggered then yes I would agree it could be possible but to actually have sexual intercourse with 4 women the boy must have consented and have been sexually aroused.

Don't mean to be gross here but I feel I have to highlight the point cause some of the women may not have had experience... point one... it is not possible for a man to have sexual intercourse without an erection.... Point two... It is not possible for man to have an erection without being sexually aroused (unless they have some weird condition). Point three... Men may not admit it but if they thought they could get away with it they would have sex with any woman at the drop of a hat if it was offered.

The fact that men do not go around raping and treating women like dirt most of the time is a testament to society, morals and principles we live by. The desire to do good, and the consideration of others. Even given that fact, their animal instinct still is present and presses on their daily lives constantly.

This is the truth of it. Accept it and you may understand men a little better.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by F011235813

Wow...there are really still creatures like you out there? It's your kind of mentality that holds the rest of society back. How many dates did you go on where even though she said no, you knew she wanted it and you just gave her what she was asking for?

I agree with Ozweatherman. I am past the point of coming up with any kind of civil response to these ridiculous posts by 'men' who are so insecure with their own sexuality they have to wag it even on the internet.

Good night.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Sorry but both of you are....well use your imaginations, as the word I would call you break the T & C's

Do a bit of research, reserach done by actual psychologists and sex therapists, both of who have actually proved you wrong (where I got my quotes). But, we all know you wont, because frankly, its quite obvious that ignorance is bliss for you children, or adults with the maturity levels of children

edit on 23/11/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Oh Im sorry

I must have mistaken that there was a difference between having a knife at your throat, and being forced to have sex, and wanting to have sex with every woman you ever cross.

Do you honestly think that this 17 year old boy had a knife at his throat and he was able to get a hard on?? Come on!!!

Women being raped in such a way is possible because a woman can be violated without actually being aroused. But for a man to have intercourse he has to have an Erection... that can only occur if they are aroused.

If they are aroused and there was a willing woman do you think a knife would need to be involved??

Your arguments show you know very little about men.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

No, YOUR arguements prove you are NOT a man.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Lol you might want to do some research on biology... Woman will lubricate while being raped, it is a physical response to physical stimulation. The same goes for getting hard, unless you have some sort of impotence problem, it will respond to physical stimulation....

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Wow read my post. I think rapist should be killed or castrated. I treat women with the utmost respect. MEN ARE WIRED DIFFERENTLY THEN WOMEN. So what if I have no desire to hear another mans emotional dribble. What does that have to do with me being a good or bad person?

Once again, for my mouth breathing audience, rape is evil and evil needs to be confronted and put down. However, even at knife point 99% of all heterosexual males will just view it as one more chance to have sex. Hell there are probably even places in the world where you can pay to get this kind of thing.
edit on 11/23/2010 by F011235813 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
reply to post by F011235813

Wow...there are really still creatures like you out there? It's your kind of mentality that holds the rest of society back. How many dates did you go on where even though she said no, you knew she wanted it and you just gave her what she was asking for?

I agree with Ozweatherman. I am past the point of coming up with any kind of civil response to these ridiculous posts by 'men' who are so insecure with their own sexuality they have to wag it even on the internet.

Good night.

You are totally misreading what we are saying.

We are not saying its right for men to rape women. We are saying that it is not possible for a woman to have sexual intercourse with a man and call it rape.

Physically impossible.

And exactly how am I insecure? I have a wife and two beautiful children, this is what prevents me from having sex with as many women as I could. But I can assure you this and I feel safely assured in speaking for most men; if I were single I would be banging away with the best of them. And if you think that is distasteful or brutish you know nothing of what men are about!

Korg.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast

No, YOUR arguements prove you are NOT a man.

No your comments prove you know nothing about men.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
Do you honestly think it was forced???

No 17 year old boy would resist the chance to shag 10 women!!!

If 10 women had approached me when I was 17 for sex, I would have jumped at the chance!! I'm willing to bet that this would be true of nearly 99% of 17 year old boys....

So this story has to be false in some way.

Korg.

Uhhmm, uh, hmm, Well i would not want to have sex with 10 woman at a time. So maybe i am that 1% you so scientifically throw out there.

So if 10 woman with KNIVES approached you, and force you to have sex you woul jump at the chance, and actually enjoy it? Am I getting this right, cause it sure sounds like what you are saying.
Or maybe you just don't understand the seriousness of the situation.

And no, the story is not false.
And the boy had to be taken to hospital for treatment afterwards. Does it still sound like he had fun, like he wanted it, or even enjoyed it?

Maybe your hormones are out of sync that you would do this, but this is wrong.
And we are not even talking about std's and other things that this boy might have picked up now.

So think again. Think about what you are saying

vVv

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
That's a CRIME?! That kid is living out my fantasies.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

edit on Tue Nov 23 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

So if 10 woman with KNIVES approached you, and force you to have sex

If 10 women approached me at 17 with knives and asked for sex or else... I would shag the lot and say no need for knives ladies

And I think 99% of all 17 year old men would do the same.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

My brother,

I seriously doubt, that the ten ladies you so fancy, rocked up to the boy and ASKED him for sex.

It would not even be a story then. They FORCED him to have sex, they did not politely ask him for it, like you are implying.

Choose your words more carefully, before saying something out of context.

I would also appreciate if you can back up your claim of 99% of men, that will indeed like it to be raped by ten woman statement. Or are you just sucking this statistic out of your thumb?

Vvv

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Okay.

A man/boy can have an erection without actually being "sexually aroused". It's just how it works. Most men do not have any control over it. It only requires physical stimulation, regardless of actual arousal or excitement.

It's a silly and callous argument to say "if he had an erection it's not rape because he was aroused". That's just wrong.

I'm sure there are cases of women getting "sexually aroused" during forced sex, but there is no one saying that it should nullify the rape because she could have been "physically aroused". So stupid.

Also, the rest of you demented perverts making claims that "real men" and "99% of men" would enjoy this, can just keep your sexually repressed fantasies to yourselves.
edit on 23-11-2010 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Bah you know what you all are right I've been looking at this the wrong way. Guys don't think about sex all the time. I'm the sick 1%. Women and men approach sex in the exact same way... God I've been so naive. Oh wait whats this?
www.webmd.com...

And these vaunted psychological professionals you all place on a pedestal? Do you realize how often people are misdiagnosed? We still thought Fraud was the best thing since sliced bread till fairly recently. My point? Psychiatry is a very young science we can hardly begin to claim we've started the puzzle of the brain let alone that we finished it, but dont take my word for it....
psychservices.psychiatryonline.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
You know, Im just gonna resign to the fact that we arent going to agree on this, but guys, just picture that your son or daughter was raped.

Would you still make the same comments if it happened to one of your family members, regardless of age or sex?

Maybe something to think about before you post "humorous" or statements that may offend others, about a victim of a crime which actually did happen, and where arrests and hospital records confrimed the incident did in fact occur.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Do you honestly think that this 17 year old boy had a knife at his throat and he was able to get a hard on?? Come on!!!

Yes, it's very possible. Hell, when I was 17 I'd get a stiffy if the wind blew the wrong way!!

You don't have to be sexually aroused to get an erection. If you do, I must find some sort of perverse pleasure in Excel Documents, because even to this day it can just happen, sitting at my desk at work, for no reason whatsoever, other than possibly being warm and relaxed.

If you're a dude, you must know this!?!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
Do you honestly think it was forced???

No 17 year old boy would resist the chance to shag 10 women!!!

If 10 women had approached me when I was 17 for sex, I would have jumped at the chance!! I'm willing to bet that this would be true of nearly 99% of 17 year old boys....

So this story has to be false in some way.

Korg.

have you seen those gals?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hey guys, I'm a 17 year old guy and let me say that if something like this happened to me, and these women did not have STD's, i wouldn't necessarily see that as a bad thing. Unless, were these women butt ugly?

But back on topic, how can they prove he didn't just decide to have an 11-way with some women with a little foreplay involved? And what would be the motivation of the women? Seems like a gray area to me.
edit on 23-11-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join