It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy gang-raped by 10 women:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Boy gang-raped by 10 women:

www.smh.com.au

A 17-year-old village boy has been gang raped by 10 knife wielding women in Papua New Guinea, police say.

Southern Highlands Province police commander Teddy Tei said the gang of women attacked the schoolboy just outside the provincial centre of Mendi on Friday.

"This is a serious matter and police are trying to identify who these animals are," he said.
Advertisement: Story continues below

"More than 10 women with kitchen knives attacked him and four women had sexual intercourse with him."

The boy went to hospital for treatment, he said.

Commander Tei said he feared the wome
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I know Papua New guinea has some cultural 'rights of passage', which involve younger boys partaking in swallowing male semen to increase 'virility'. We see this as child molestation and rape, the practice is quite known throughout villages. I cant see anywhere rights of passage where they are raped by women.

Alarming story. Raises the old question of the validity intervention by non indigenous people in protecting children from harm.

www.smh.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Woof! What to say? If these were the women of my dreams I wouldn't mind being the young man. I guess I can feel for him.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wait, how is that possible?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

You never knew men could be raped by women?
Answers!
Click the link for answers

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well, I can honestly say I never thought I'd read about something like that actually happening.

That was the biggest 'lolwut' I've had in quite a while.

link   
Wow Zazz, not the typical story you hear around these parts eh?

Unfortunetly instances of males getting raped by women go almost completely unreported. The stigma is just ridiculous.

I do understand cultural rights of passage, but some things are just way too out of hand for today's modern world. People need to update to the times.

~Keeper

link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Those bothering to read the article will also notice the following:

Tei said he feared the women may have infected the young man with HIV/AIDS.

"HIV/AIDS is a problem in Papua New Guinea and I am concerned the women might be infected. I always warn the women to be careful at night but I am now warning the men too," he said.

A UNICEF report says Papua New Guinea has one of the world's highest rates of sexual violence.

This may well NOT be a case of a really attractive young male being "taken" by lustful women. This may well be a politically motivated means to some end.

It would be interesting to know this young mans familial status in this village. Maybe he comes from a powerful family and this was a way to lash out at them. Or maybe he comes from a low birth position and this is a statement from the "upper" class.... a message to upstarts.

The one definite thing is that this crime does not appear to be about fun at all. This strikes me as an act of violence, not a crime of passion.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Deleted by me....Nevermind.
edit on 11/22/2010 by mikelee because: delete post. don't really wish to know anyway.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I already posted as to how a man could to be raped by women.
Pretty crazy read.
Link

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

It is my understanding that, in a healthy male, physical reaction, or arousal, is basically autonomic and unavoidable. I think every guy in the world has memories of high school and that strange phenomenon where things would decide to "wake", for no good reason, 4 seconds before the class bell rang - or as I referred to it as - "Strategic textbook placement opportunities".

I am sure that stimuli overcame objection here, physically speaking.

~Heff

link   

Originally posted by mikelee
One thought, in order to have intercourse a male must be aroused first to make entry. Otherwise it ain't gonna happen. So...was he aroused or did they just slide around on it? I know how this may sound but the point is valid for it to be considered "intercourse".
edit on 11/22/2010 by mikelee because: spelling

It's definetly a valid question.

I first though before reading the article that he would have been raped, as in he was penetrated by these women, by means of foreign objects etc..

But it seems like they forced him to you know penetrate them, which is a weird statement to come to terms with, but men aren't very hard to arouse, and I would expect that adrenaline would have helped the women unfortunetly.

~Keeper

link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by mikelee

I already posted as to how a man could to be raped by women.
Pretty crazy read.
Link

Yes you did. Thanks. And yes it was!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I am straining to understand how 'rape' occurred. Rape is generally described in terms of penetration.
Was the boy penetrated? Males typically either want sex or not.
Ten, sex crazed, knife wielding women might be irresistible for a seventeen year old from Papua New Guinea, but it would terrify the bejesus out of most guys. And a guy's junk generally doesn't function as well under that kind of pressure.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I've brought this subject up in recent threads, surrounding the gender discriminatory laws that apply to rape in the UK.

A man that is guilty of raping a woman gets convicted of rape, and can be sentenced to life in prison.

A woman that is guilty of raping a man gets convicted of sexual assault, and can only be sentenced to 10-years.

I dropped this bombshell in one of those multi-page ''feminist'' threads, and the silence that met my posts was palpable.

All that being said, I feel sorry for this boy in PNG, and it's not a nice occurrence.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Note:

The thread topic is not to be seen as an opportunity for off topic or childish posts.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Wait, how is that possible?

Are you insane in the brain ?

Think about it. How would a woman force sex on a man ?

Yeah, now you've thought about it, you will appreciate how real this crime is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join