It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Many Threads Going Around Trying to Play Down freemasons Lately

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
just an observation

alot of threads going around ats lately posted by members claiming to be freemasons, all of them saying things along the lines of

'we're not really a 'secret' society'

'we don't really run the world or run conspiracies'

'nothing suspicious about us'

'we're just a group of guys and our meetings are like catholic church sermons'

what's up with all these threads like this? and they are posted by members with masonic symbols in their avatars claiming to be masons which only makes it more suspicious.

do i have to elaborate further?
edit on 11/22/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
just an observation, who knows
edit on 11/22/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
As long as there is a secret societies section here, you'll always see threads on Freemasons, and rightly so, some will come along to defend it.

It's one of the few topics where i don't think members would lie about being a mason, i guess you either love them or hate them.

I used to be a bit dubious when i first joined, but that was down to lack of knowledge. As far as the leaders of our world who are masons, maybe theres a conspiracy there. As for the average run of the mill mason around my village, they seem harmless enough and do do a fair bit for the community.

To be quite honest, i stopped worrying about it. When i found out who the grandmaster of our local branch was, a bit of a prat by all accounts, i stopped worrying about any of them taking over the world.

CX.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I am not a Mason. I see on ATS so much hatred towards Mason's. They are wrongly accused of so many things!. It just seems so unfair as the mason's I know are good people. I don't want to hear stuff like "Society within a society" & Pike's quotes about how lower mason's are deceived etc etc. Just give them a break. Repeat I am not a mason and have no intention to join them!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its a conspiricy website and Everyone thinks us masons have got our fingers in some Grand Pie, most of us are really good poeple trying to make the best of the time we have here
Im now gonna go eat a pie.....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Most lower lv Masons don't have a clue of what's going on...they are you can say innocent sheep's. The lower lv Masons are clueless what their upper lv Masons are doing behind closed door and that's why the lower lv Masons here on ATS are protecting the Mason's as a group.

Pity that there are so many stupid lower lv Mason's around because they could really helped the world exposing the Mason's as the Satanical group they are.

The Mason's will be exposed and i think it is right around the corner and Mason's around the world will be hunted down like wounded animals for there crimes towards humanity.

For me it's laughable when i see Mason's telling themselves that there Satanical group is innocent in the conspiratorial world we live in.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Usually there is a daily thread about how Freemasons are evil child sacrificing devil worshipers that Freemasons like to gather to discuss the craft with those who don't know anything about it.

Buuuttt.. after most of the anti masons have been banned.. or else, moved on.. got tired of having their half baked theories torn apart.. I think Freemasons that mainly frequent this section of the site are .. well .... bored.

Just my opinion..

We need a new nemesis!

But not like the guy above me.. IQ above 40 helps with the debate..
edit on 11/22/2010 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

IQ of 132, Thank you

You Masons/Moderators have to much power on ATS and that's why no ones making threads about you guys anymore...as you said...they are getting banned for their opinions/truth.

Don't come crying when you're locked behind bars for the rest of you life.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

They get banned because they break the T&C, usually when their arguments fail ..

And I dunno why I'll be behind bars.. I'll be thinking about you when it happens though!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Part of the oath for joining the order is to defend Freemasonry above everything, even other Freemasons.

Note closely, Freemasonry itself is personified as a woman who needs to be defended, not too dissimilar to the Beast of Revelation.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snowi
Most lower lv Masons don't have a clue of what's going on...they are you can say innocent sheep's. The lower lv Masons are clueless what their upper lv Masons are doing behind closed door and that's why the lower lv Masons here on ATS are protecting the Mason's as a group.

Pity that there are so many stupid lower lv Mason's around because they could really helped the world exposing the Mason's as the Satanical group they are.

The Mason's will be exposed and i think it is right around the corner and Mason's around the world will be hunted down like wounded animals for there crimes towards humanity.

For me it's laughable when i see Mason's telling themselves that there Satanical group is innocent in the conspiratorial world we live in.

since you have such a high IQ, perhaps you can tell me how we as low level masons, are supposed to expose a group that hides it's satanic practices from us? we don't see any evil deeds, we are just low level masons here. All I see, is regular meetings. maybe you could help infiltrate the group and with your "high IQ" you could move up quickly in the ranks and share the evil secrets with us so we could all know what's "really" going on.

I await your next move.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

So you're saying you know more than these fabled "Low level Masons"? Using basic logic, non-Masons would be lower on the tier of knowledge and know less than they would. To say otherwise is the ultimate expression of arrogance. Unless you think all "low level Masons" are just brain dead morons and then you're just being insulting. Seriously, how can you say you know more than the actual members? Do you not think we do research too?

There are plenty of sites out there with the ceremonies printed out, so please point out where we are connected to Satan. I'll be sitting and waiting patiently.

I keep hearing "the Masons will be exposed", but as long as they have existed there have been men who bad mouthed them usually out of intolerance or ignorance. And if you think you can hunt me, I say good luck and I pity the person who attempts to come after me, my family, my Brethren, or my property.

reply to post by Snowi

Actually they get banned for breaking rules. Usually its insulting or threatening other members.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Snowi

So you're saying you know more than these fabled "Low level Masons"? Using basic logic, non-Masons would be lower on the tier of knowledge and know less than they would. To say otherwise is the ultimate expression of arrogance.

This is not people just making it up. It's based on testimony from ex-Masons.

Unless you think all "low level Masons" are just brain dead morons and then you're just being insulting. Seriously, how can you say you know more than the actual members? Do you not think we do research too?

There are plenty of sites out there with the ceremonies printed out, so please point out where we are connected to Satan. I'll be sitting and waiting patiently.

None of those sites talk about goats, and I have yet to see the entire oaths that are administered to initiates on the Internet.

I keep hearing "the Masons will be exposed", but as long as they have existed there have been men who bad mouthed them usually out of intolerance or ignorance. And if you think you can hunt me, I say good luck and I pity the person who attempts to come after me, my family, my Brethren, or my property.

Since you like doing research, you should research what ex-Masons have to say. My guess is that they've never entered a lodge, right?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

The testimony of these ex-Masons is often tainted as they joined for all the wrong reasons.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is not a new phenomena, this have been a problem since the beginning, it has it ups and downs, and I agree, that at the moment, masonic members are plenty-full, and they fill up any thread that is critical of secret societies, with their back-padding and none humorous and derailing troll comments.

Just ignore them, and report the obvious trolls.

I have come to the conclusion that as everything in life, the problem is cyclical.

Two many anti's or pro's cloud up any debate!
edit on 29-11-2010 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
thanks to the masons who have noticed this thread and given time to give it post

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Your welcome sir
thread has a valid point, but i think threads will allways go round trying to play us down

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
One of the threads was:
Masons are not the illuminati ...

Which is true as if you look at the picture of the Baphomet
The illuminated Torch (Illuminati) are the top of the Devils Minions...

Not many people know even most Freemasons dont know this; is that the real name of Freemasonry
Is the Secret Society of the Cloven Hoof ...
Google it and you will find lots of links info...

Furthermore the cloven hoof sat on the world is the bottom rank of the Devils Control
according to the symbolism of the Baphomet...

Some quirky info of how a picture associates the two...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Really stop it. Cloven hoof?
Modern satanism, is no more than 100 years old.
Baphomet is the symbol of alchemy (duality), which also is no older than 500-600 years! It is not Satan.

Freemasonry have nothing to do with satanism. How can something that is at least 500 years old (I say older) be based on something that was invented 400 years later?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by robertauthor

I bet that kind of stuff sells a lot of books. Be carefull not to join up. It would be hard to present that kind of information with a straight face knowing the real deal.

Balphoment.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join