It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 November UFO Display - Disclosure: The Official Deadline December 31, 2010?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Why would they follow our calendar? if anything, aliens can travel the speed of light around the Earth 20 times and 50 years will pass in an instant for them. (or more)

They could be traveling in the speed of light until we actually become 1 united peaceful world. It would take them a matter of minutes for them to get to that time.....but for us maybe 100 years will pass

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I will wait with baited breath.........................
and a mince pie, bacardi and while singing "Ring Of Fire" on Lips Happy New Year!
I feel I may be in no state to receive our Alien Neig.....oops spoiler.....Visitors I wonder what Rhea is like this time of year.......

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Rumors. Maybe only ominous rumors on The Net and in some european TV stations but the dates are these: November 24, 2010 and December 31, 2010

Well, seems that we have a WAR, a BIG INFORMATION LEAK and UFOS waiting for us in the weekend.

I hope that just the last two become real.
S/F
edit on 26-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Well Nov 24th came and went the only thing exciting is that I got a 25 cent raise ! LOL but The disclosure thing is always intresting, I like hearing about dates because I keep my eyes open more often. Theres just been to much going on in the last 3 years we as society cant keep denying it! What makes me curious is the "aliens" are stating that if disclosure doesnt happen they will pack their bags and leave.... Hmmmm?? Thats funny to me, whe they could make disclosure possibile by just SHOWING up... But I have read that there are intergalatic laws and interfering with a species that is "unaware" is against the rules for obvious reasons like panic, and lack of understanding... besides Im sure they saw how we americans treated the indians... so maybe they are a little weary of showing up... could you imagine all 300 million americans loading up their guns ready to kick some alien ass?? With out even getting the facts? But there is so much disinformation out there how could we know the facts and truth from lies and deciet?... I guess we will just have to wait LOL I personally dont believe were alone and never have since I was 8! I saw a UFO with my brother and 2 cousins, me being the youngest. We ran inside hysterically talking about it to our fathers (who are brothers) and they just laughed at us! My dad being a believer just KNEW we were pulling his leg!! They thought we were making it up but I kid u not!! Secondly all the information that comes out on the Ancient Alien series is astounding!! I dont just watch it for the alien thing, I love it because it explores all kinds of artifacts and ancient texts, and old ruions, and sunken cities!! Last weeks was really cool, this week was about hitler and his connection to it all which seems plausible but even to me the hitler thing seems far fetch... but who knows right?! Thats what makes it so much fun to speculate !

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well... I think this The Official Deadline December 31, 2010 at 5:00 GMT expired about 5 hours ago.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
Well... I think this The Official Deadline December 31, 2010 at 5:00 GMT expired about 5 hours ago.

Maybe the aliens are on mountain time!

Anyway, could be one of two scenarios:
1) another plot to try to unite the world by the us vs them divisions OR
2) the aliens are coming to pick up those who are free to go

Maybe even a third possibility:
Maybe Obama is waiting for WikiLeaks to put out the info because he doesn't really believe it and thinks alien talk is silly.

Or if he knows the "alien card" another government deception, maybe he just has a hard time talking about alien invasion without cracking up laughing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join