It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 November UFO Display - Disclosure: The Official Deadline December 31, 2010?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Rumors. Maybe only ominous rumors on The Net and in some european TV stations but the dates are these: November 24, 2010 and December 31, 2010.

Searching for articles I stumble in these videos.

Rumors, false flag or, some kind of epochal event?

I don't buy this but.... surely I will take a closer look into the sky on this dates.
Only 3 days...... We see.....

edit on 21-11-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Totally false, and impossible for someone with a level head to take seriously.

But, as we have seen, there are many around here that will make this into a self-fulfilling prophecy by latching on to any nonsense that happens that day and claiming it "proves" it. In the end we all just end up looking foolish really.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
another date for disclosure cool! Too bad the outcome will be the same as always, nill nothing. But dates are fun because they bring all the crazies out to 'speculate'

Funny how it's always american president who decides when the diclosure will happen. How about when next disclosure is coming Maldives will be the country which decides everything?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Oh nooooo's.
Here we go again. This feels like a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Like every disclosure date, I will give it a chance. Like every disclosure date, I grow more apathetic about the topic of visitation.

I haven't experienced a physical encounter since I was fifteen, and I haven't seen a craft since early October. They spark my interest, but I am starting not to care too much.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Three days ain't so bad. But I'm sure it will come and go without me even noticing unless something does happen. Well, at least it ain't such a bad wait... ooooh my feet..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yaaaaaayyy!!!!
Disclosure!!!!!!!
Forgot about that one.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Am I missing something here? One of the images says that this 'disclosure' will be a 'Follow-up to the events of October 13th, 2010' ...

What exactly happened on Oct 13th? I recall some videos of balloons over New York, but remember nothing actually of note.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n
reply to post by Arken

Am I missing something here? One of the images says that this 'disclosure' will be a 'Follow-up to the events of October 13th, 2010' ...

What exactly happened on Oct 13th? I recall some videos of balloons over New York, but remember nothing actually of note.

Well, UFO's got attention by "big" media again, which is rare for UFO sightings.
But however, I'm pretty sure that the informations revealed in the video are bull# (if there is really a big conspiracy this video wouldn't be on YouTube anymore)... and that Bin Laden rumour, it's really old... but I'll give it a chance, it's in 2 days...
edit on 21-11-2010 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

My mind is racing with possibilities. I can picture it now. Obama and........the Borg Queen, standing together at a podium on Mars, in front of Tube Central Station. All jokes aside, I really wouldn't be shocked to hear a scaled down version of disclosure in the very near future. A semi-disclosure, if you will. I think the whole kit and kabooodle version is a pipe dream that will never happen. Too many of those pesky "national security concerns".

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I wonder what it is with this time of year, but I do remember last year that Obama was supposed to disclose about ETs last year around thanksgiving. The claim was that there was going to be a landing of some sort at a major sports event with the world watching. Obama was going to have to talk about it since there would be no covering it up, however it never happened. I think this one won't happen either. I would look towards next year. I think sometime next year, into 2012 we will have our "disclosure"
edit on 11/21/2010 by The Endtime Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This is all pretty interesting. The YouTube video basically explaining the cover-up. False Wars and Invasions, Chemtrail hologram machines, I don't know....The retro-active tv I'm pretty sure I've read about that long ago, sounds like campy sci-fi stuff. Nuclear powered UFO's Ive never heard of either.

I think the ET's are on our terms most likely to be quite honest and I think they are most likely explorers/astronauts. There is probably a chance of some strange alien race visiting which would require cover up/defense.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The hole in all this "disclosure" stuff is the fact that if the US Government has been lying about contact; why would they just decide to come out and air their dirty laundry?

Sorry, while a "worldwide UFO sighting" would be quite nice, I don't buy it. Since UFOs have been sneaking around behind our backs for who knows how long, and they just decide to drop in ala Independence Day?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
For the love of humanity! The FIRST disclosure needs to be of our own technology! And the US Government is not the right agency to make the announcements...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
For the love of humanity! The FIRST disclosure needs to be of our own technology! And the US Government is not the right agency to make the announcements...

This is one of the most sensible quotes I've heard on this forum. Thanks for sharing some common sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am excited! but its only 3 days, so nothing to lose, I know most of times ya guys been disappointed but meh.
Hope is what is keeping us running, though one thing bothers me... the ad itself, how its presented.

Obama being mentioned in both of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, there is one thing that sets this prediction apart: the time (and time zone) is included! Applause! This has made all arguments over when the date ends exactly, completely obsolete. Now, if only all future predictions could be so considerate.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think it's horse#. For what reason do we need to be told? Why do the aliens feel like we should know? Who cares? If I see one, it's a done deal, dead and done. Anybody that helps the U.S. fully conscious of their underhanded plans is just as bad. They will be my prey.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Absolute complete and total bunk.

Next.....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This time around they better bring in their actual "spacemothership," with size of a football stadium to make sure it will not be categorized as kites, weather balloons, radio control airplane, and at least five of them need to hover over Los Angeles, Paris, London, Beking, Brazil, so that it will not become "a mass hallucination."
Other than that, it will just become another sighting of weather balloons, kite, radio control airplane, Chinese latern, weather abnormaly creating special effects on the sky.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join