It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Real IRA Now Threatening To Blow Up The Bankers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
IRA, Bankers, IRA, Bankers... Who is enemy ? I think that real enemy is present money system and intrest. To solve our money problem is possible with interest and inflation free money system. Here some interesting links for everybody:

www.globalideasbank.org...
www.indiatogether.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by byteshertz
[

No, trust me, you haven't got a clue, now, I don't know where you live but if it's in Europe then I'm sure you need to be up for school in the morning.

I CHALLENGE YOU to explain how the banking system works for all here to see, where does the money come from and how do bankers make their money?
Instead of putting me down ENLIGHTEN ME. Seriously I want you to explain where money comes from and hold a straight face when you say the bankers should not be blamed.
edit on 22-11-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

I've no interest in that - none at all, except again asking you to look at how the Republic of Ireland got into its current state. My issue with you is that you are advocating killing people for trying to earn a wage - that's a different thing entirely and if you aren't mature enough to understand that then that is your issue.....

I am saying stop the banking system, whatever the cost. They are killing people every day but because they do not use a gun or explosives and most people do not even understand the system we submit to - it continues ignored. The fact you state you have "no interest in that" when I ask you to explain where money comes from shows you do not even understand how it all works, you do not understand the fact that banks produce money through debt and debt can not be repayed when money = money + interest, MONEY = DEBT, you do not understand that a bank risks nothing when it loans you money yet you risk your home, your car, your kids college fund. You do not understand that when the bank lends money and therefore creates it they are actually just causing inflation which is basically robbing that money from everyone else through lowering the dollar value.
They steal our money from us and sell it back to us with interest, they are the parasites of the earth and as said previously even lincoln tried to stop them but failed through peaceful means, perhaps violence will draw enough attention for people to actually question what is going on, question their reality and why people are so mad, and question where money comes from. If every country is in debt where is all the money? It's not it does not exist we are all trying to pay off a debt which can not be paid because there is not enough money in the system.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Oh please... Your own fkin government's a terrorist as well. Bank's all in it for the monies. Drug trade's all in it for the monies, and firearm's all in it for the monies, without the middle-man (the bank's) you don't have a terrorizing government. So you'll loose a bit and gain a bit, some lives go some lives come, just like a business, basically, that is what it is, a business. Making profit from the people, blow the bank's, equal's no profit, you take out a few civillians, can't be too careful though careful enough to make your point! Loose a bit, win a bit, what are you so worried about? I take it you work in a bank or have very strong view's about working near a bank and your afraid you'll loose a few limb's because you were given enough warning but decided to stay behind and got blown to bit's either way.

It's not YOUR war, it's in the hand's of the IRA, your just singled out as one man/women, your nothing compared to a team an organisation, who the hell cares if you live or die? Tell me who gives a damn? Do you? Do I? Who?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

www.nworesistance.com... You'll learn a lot from this resistance I joined many year's ago,

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Apologises to the administrator's of this website as I have posted twice and deleted the 2nd post to place this in here. So I am sorry for the inconveniance.
edit on 22-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Hmm not sure you're really understanding what has been going on with "the trouble's"...
To say stuff about the "murdering British" is a bit broard...
Violence of any kind be it in a retailiatory kind or other is not going to solve any problems, ever.

Many people have lost their relatives and friends over this proxy war, and nothing has brought about any change whatsoever, I personally have been present when bombs have gone off in London, and let me tell you it, it didn'nt make anyone I know sympathetic towards the IRA, and I lived on the only predominantly Irish estate in London...
If you feel that blowing things up is the way then thats fine, but to blame the Brits for things that have gone on is very far from the truth, if you research what "the troubles" are all about you will find it's about religion and not nationality. Secular violence in N.I is what this is all about, the Catholics vs Protestants, Celtic vs Rangers, it's all about religion...
Britain has many religions if you can name It's single most influential religion you are much more informed than me.
Being a Brit, English to be precise, has left me questioning what is the purpose of religion, for anyone to claim that what the IRA or any other orginisation has done is for their religion bemuses me, for the fact that religion has never condoned murder, sure revenge on the single person that has done wrong against you, has been exscuse my phrase, pardoned but attacking a people as whole is wrong...
The bankers have alot to answer for in pretty much every country in the world, so what are the RIRA going to do? Bomb them all?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smartjay

IRA do not need to bomb everybody as you put it. They only require one place that will hit main stream media in the face like a ton of brick's and enough to have half the globe speaking of it. Just one man in the crowd to do something heroic yet devastating just to get the message across.

It's not like a lot of it will matter this time next year, you can all go on and live peacefully, you won't even know what's hit yah!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

[

No, trust me, you haven't got a clue, now, I don't know where you live but if it's in Europe then I'm sure you need to be up for school in the morning.

I CHALLENGE YOU to explain how the banking system works for all here to see, where does the money come from and how do bankers make their money?
Instead of putting me down ENLIGHTEN ME. Seriously I want you to explain where money comes from and hold a straight face when you say the bankers should not be blamed.

I've no interest in that - none at all, except again asking you to look at how the Republic of Ireland got into its current state. My issue with you is that you are advocating killing people for trying to earn a wage - that's a different thing entirely and if you aren't mature enough to understand that then that is your issue.....

I am saying stop the banking system, whatever the cost. They are killing people every day but because they do not use a gun or explosives and most people do not even understand the system we submit to - it continues ignored. The fact you state you have "no interest in that" when I ask you to explain where money comes from shows you do not even understand how it all works, you do not understand the fact that banks produce money through debt and debt can not be repayed when money = money + interest, MONEY = DEBT, you do not understand that a bank risks nothing when it loans you money yet you risk your home, your car, your kids college fund. You do not understand that when the bank lends money and therefore creates it they are actually just causing inflation which is basically robbing that money from everyone else through lowering the dollar value.
They steal our money from us and sell it back to us with interest, they are the parasites of the earth and as said previously even lincoln tried to stop them but failed through peaceful means, perhaps violence will draw enough attention for people to actually question what is going on, question their reality and why people are so mad, and question where money comes from. If every country is in debt where is all the money? It's not it does not exist we are all trying to pay off a debt which can not be paid because there is not enough money in the system.

No, that is all neither one way or another - tell me the market sector you work in (or aspire to work in) and trust me I will show you at least one direct action group that wants it to be abolished. That isn't the point of this thread from what the OP posted. You said that you would be happy to see people die for doing what to all intents and purposes is a relatively low paid job. Your moral high ground on how the bank execs are nasty people is neither here nor there. You said if you knew people who worked at a lower level, receptionists, tellers etc. you would be ok with them being murdered.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ooh have the globalists gone to far? White terrorists are a whole other caliber of nasty.
Big complex explosives that work as compared to malfunctioning car bombs with the keys locked inside.
This should get interesting.

I love the movie Fight Club, I see it as the perfect world, after every bank has been leveled.
Every banker made obsolete. It could happen when they bring out the implanted microchip with your ID and money on it. Peoples resistance to microchip money may look something like the movie Fight Club...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Can they be hired to come handle the US Congress as well? Maybe have them swing by a few airports and visit the TSA?

Well they better spare Ron Paul if they do target congress. It'd be a damn shame to lose the last true American in this sick lie we live in.

Ron Paul 2012!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
[

No, that is all neither one way or another - tell me the market sector you work in (or aspire to work in) and trust me I will show you at least one direct action group that wants it to be abolished. That isn't the point of this thread from what the OP posted. You said that you would be happy to see people die for doing what to all intents and purposes is a relatively low paid job. Your moral high ground on how the bank execs are nasty people is neither here nor there. You said if you knew people who worked at a lower level, receptionists, tellers etc. you would be ok with them being murdered.

I have let you continue on this path without pointing out that a terrorist group is not going to target small fries they will go for the biggest targets but it does not matter because at the end of the day as much as I do not like the fact that people that are just to ignorant to care could become victims, it is their own fault.
I am simply saying I have no more sympathy for a banker who is just doing their job than my grandfather in WW2 would have had for a jap or nazi just doing theirs. The difference is a banker can quit at any time, if they continue on in ignorance without even understanding where the money comes from that they deal with daily that is their problem. If you work for the mafia and you get shot, you cant cry that you didnt know they were involved in organised crime because even if you dont know that is nobodies fault but your own.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

[

I have let you continue on this path without pointing out that a terrorist group is not going to target small fries they will go for the biggest targets but it does not matter because at the end of the day as much as I do not like the fact that people that are just to ignorant to care could become victims, it is their own fault.
I am simply saying I have no more sympathy for a banker who is just doing their job than my grandfather in WW2 would have had for a jap or nazi just doing theirs. The difference is a banker can quit at any time, if they continue on in ignorance without even understanding where the money comes from that they deal with daily that is their problem. If you work for the mafia and you get shot, you cant cry that you didnt know they were involved in organised crime because even if you dont know that is nobodies fault but your own.

Right, grow up. The real IRA murdered people to make a point - TO MAKE A POINT - that they didn't want the peace process to continue and you say you support them. They made it very well and made themselves the outcasts of every decent human being. Please stick to the topic. If you are a checkout person at a supermarket and I don't like their employers conduct, do I have the right to kill you? Of course I don't. You seem to be giving yourself that right. Take away your idealogy and I'm sure we can discuss as adults.
edit on 22-11-2010 by something wicked because: whoops, said employees, meant employers

edit on 22-11-2010 by something wicked because: and another typo....... shame on me for multi tasking

link   
Originally posted by DClairvoyant

"Just one man in the crowd to do something heroic yet devastating just to get the message across."

Not trying to make you out to be a terrorist sympathizer, but one man on a bus doing somthing possibly heroic yet devastating, wasn't the way forward for gaining support for the Islamic terrorist cause was it? So why would it be different for the RIRA?

If its the bankers you would like to see harmed, the above suggestions about everyone withdrawring their money from the bank would do alot more harm than killing a few of the banksters... After all they have enough money to pay for security against a violent terrorist attack, mate, they probably have security at their homes already, they are that rich they can afford it... Unless the RIRA are thinking of going for the ordinary workers, which i doubt... I hope.

edit on 22-11-2010 by smartjay because: tried to work out how to quote another member

edit on 22-11-2010 by smartjay because: (no reason given)

link   
Maybe if they didn't jump in the Euro bandwagon their bankruptcy could of been avoided.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I would like to remind you that your condoning a terroirst act in America... Not a very good idea my friend.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Mate my ass, you'll understand the whole intelligence agency is ran by corruption, so you'll have a few old timer's in the trade who can pass a favour and it doesn't matter how much money a person has or how much secruity, if that person has pissed off a lot of people, they'll be dead in no time.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by MrWendal

I would like to remind you that your condoning a terroirst act in America... Not a very good idea my friend.

Who cares if he's condoning such an act, he's speaking his mind, it's not like he's given detail's of location, location, location..

Take a chill pill!
edit on 22-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz
Ooh have the globalists gone to far? White terrorists are a whole other caliber of nasty.
Big complex explosives that work as compared to malfunctioning car bombs with the keys locked inside.
This should get interesting.

I love the movie Fight Club, I see it as the perfect world, after every bank has been leveled.
Every banker made obsolete. It could happen when they bring out the implanted microchip with your ID and money on it. Peoples resistance to microchip money may look something like the movie Fight Club...

I too long for how cool it would be if Fight Club was real and it would have it's flaws though it would make a brilliant specticle of real revolution.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
How sad and pathetic much of the comments posted here. I suppose that if you hate someone, some group, or something bad enough, you will be only too happy to get into bed with any sickening disease.

Any one of you in support of a bombing campaign done by the RIRA, or some other splinter group, wouldn't be too happy if it was you caught in the blast, or one of your family members torn apart by their viscereal ideology. Many of you are jumping around like little kids in a schoolyard because you think your big brother has just turned up to sort the bully out...I bet you even think you're civilised.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denvNone of you know the IRA, none of you know anyone involved...

Oh, some of us do. I have my only close friend skip past cars to this day out of habit. He does it unconsciously. So I have indeed heard horror stories.

Not everyone in this thread is rooting for the RIRA. I certainly am not. We can't go blowing up banks, what does that do? Kill innocent people who work there for an honest wage.

The ones in control are far from the front lines. But remember this, we're not the ones who placed innocent men, women and children in danger. It's the powers that be who started this all and they're the ones who'll have blood on their hands when things finally take a turn for the worse.

As the good guys, we do need to do everything we can to limit the innocents interaction in it all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join