It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Real IRA Now Threatening To Blow Up The Bankers

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Really Sheeply...Really........................
"Welcome to the New World Order Resistance, a peaceful global grassroots movement dedicated to non-violence and created to reveal the historical tyranny of the international banking cartels, their absolute control of our nations and governments, and their plans for the creation of a One World Government / Fascist Dictatorship"

we are SSSOoooooooo way beyond this point, those options have been exhausted!!!

There seems to be alot of hard thoughts by both sides for the evils that have been done by both sides, but the fact of the matter is, if Im not mistaken, the English came to Ireland UNWELCOME, just like alot of other places in this world. Considering the history of the English Domination, they seem to be the one breeding terrorism groups, I know our fore fathers have been labled "Terrorists" due to the fact of standing up against the English Gov'mnt

Thanks but Ill be keeping my 3% patch, "True Grassroots Thoughts" guns, freedom, values, morals and standards.

Regardless what so called group stands up and strikes back, it just needs to be done before it cant be done.

Guess we will see what true faction of the IRA will come to light if its still around (
I thinks it is ssshhhhhhhh) and start really taking care of Banksters.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Of course not 'all' bankers are to be despised and hated.
My Mother's side of the family were owners of one of the few banks in America that survived the great depression. The principles being a Senator and a judge in the family. They always 'worked' with the community, would never loan shark, always gave every opportunity possible to assist one to make payments. A deep trust was developed in the community as everyone knew one another on a first name basis and the community prospered in tandem.....not with indifference as it is today.

If a bank works 'with' the customer, it just might retain his family, friends, acquaintances, associates. 'Good' banking is good customer service. The two go hand in hand.

What you have today are a few predatory banks of which are owned by an international bankster cabal of which has destroyed the balance sheets of their competitors through the various fraudulant means.....so as to buy these banking assets for pennies on the dollar.....all at taxpayer expense via bailouts. One fraud followed the other. The 'folks' have every Right to be outrAged. The goal of the nwo is for a one world international bank and credit institution where only a handful of folks at the top of that fiat currency pyramid wtill have the power to create currency ad infinitum.

Admiralty law via UCC enforcement may 'legally' enforce it's rules and regulations though does not 'lawfully' vindicate itself for breaching the Fiduciary Responsibility that Is a requirement for all banks to adhere to.
What is right and just Is the common law for man and haebus corpus and trial by jury of peers is to be the vehicle to see justice through.....as it was it Is to be. Just "Do the Right Thing" and the rest will fall into place. A golden mean of justice is found at the Right angle to the Scale. Natural Law Jurisprudence Is, not something to be 'bargained' with.

I feel something 'tugging' at my spirit.
Oh, full moon, later folks.
Time for a long walk.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

No chill pills brother, that sort of talk about (well if this is his country) is not cool. Condoning bombings on American turf is not "cool" and last I checked that sort of free speech will get you one thing... a cell.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Really sad it's come to this, but the banksters are out of control IMO. Their irresponsible, if not criminal dealings, are shameful. They have caused the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

What I find even more distasteful is the way they asked for trillions of dollars from the government as a bonus for their thievery. We need more regulation and oversight, with real teeth. Laissez faire and privatization isn't working, it just gives the crooks more openings to take advantage of the system.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Erin Go Bragh.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It will be funny to see what type of "Bailout" they will get for this one!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

No chill pills brother, that sort of talk about (well if this is his country) is not cool. Condoning bombings on American turf is not "cool" and last I checked that sort of free speech will get you one thing... a cell.

Well that is just the perfect example of how corrupt the "free" world is!

Freespeech is not free speech if you can not say anything you want. Saying somthing is not a crime!
doing something or planning to do something criminal is, but telling someone you would like to do something or would do something is not proof beyond reasonable doubt that someone is going to take part in criminal activity. It is truely disturbing to me to see someone on a site where the goal is to deny ignorance that someone can believe "that sort of free speech" can exist and lead to punishment, this is a direct contradiction free speech = punishment was never free speech to start with.

"You can not have freedom without free speech and you can not have free speech without the choice to not have to choose"

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz

Well that is just the perfect example of how corrupt the "free" world is!

Freespeech is not free speech if you can not say anything you want. Saying somthing is not a crime!
doing something or planning to do something criminal is, but telling someone you would like to do something or would do something is not proof beyond reasonable doubt that someone is going to take part in criminal activity. It is truely disturbing to me to see someone on a site where the goal is to deny ignorance that someone can believe "that sort of free speech" can exist and lead to punishment, this is a direct contradiction free speech = punishment was never free speech to start with.

"You can not have freedom without free speech and you can not have free speech without the choice to not have to choose"

Embrace ignorance and kill people you disagree with, that seems to be your motto, I'm leaving this thread because people have taken it over with ridiculous ideas of hatred - you being the first of them. So sad we can't debate but when you first point is to kill people, well, there's no point is there? I'm gone - put whatever smartyass comments you wish, I won't be here to see them, PS, I hope terrorists never kill your family and friends, at that point you may need to grow up.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Your thoughts and Idea's wont be missed, thanks for stopping by. I truely feel you have no true grasp of the conversation here.
To the barn with you, its shearing time!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yes, the rise of the Irish Republic again.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Hatred go look at the 2nd post of this thread and see what I'm talking about, now that's hatred. Also mind your own damn business unless you know what your talking about.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Sorry hunny but this day in age, saying exactly what the guy said (2nd post of the thread) is now a crime in the united states of america, whether they wanna say it is or not. I warned him of where that talk can get him and honestly I believe talk like that should be a crime, it's saying criminal acts are ok so why wouldn't it be.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

So should we be thanking god for Al-Qaeda as well since they blew up a bunch of bankers because of the way America had been terrorising the middle east for decades...

Honestly the double standards on these forums sometimes astonish me.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

reply to post by byteshertz

Sorry hunny but this day in age, saying exactly what the guy said (2nd post of the thread) is now a crime in the united states of america, whether they wanna say it is or not. I warned him of where that talk can get him and honestly I believe talk like that should be a crime, it's saying criminal acts are ok so why wouldn't it be.

Well I can clearly tell he is talking in a hypothetical situation. The reason things like this is illegal because people like you jump up and down screaming terrorist, traitor and unpatriotic - never fully grasping that this person is just like you, but he knows something you don't he understands that his country has been infiltrated already and the now controlling the country through its money supply, the bankers are the real terrorists - holding the government to randsom, the government can not scream for help because they know what will happen and any time someone speaks up about the corruption someone else like you steps up to say any means of dealing with these criminals that involves violence is terrorism or extremeism, not realising throughout history many great men have tried and failed to stop this system peacefully. Many of them are assasinated because money talks and these banking terrorists are protected by the very government they hold at randsom - and people continue to be brainwashed thinking they are the ones being patriotic when they just simply do not understand the history and the full extent of the situation.

edit on 22-11-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

The bankers are terrorists...how many people have their actions murdered??

See sheeple get all teary eyed over 3000 dead by Islamic terrorists on 9/11.

But they could give two snips about the 60 thousand plus innocent murdered in Iraq by our armies.

I wouldn't care who made the bankers pay islamists, Chinese or space monkeys its all the same justice needs fro be served.

Its because no ones accountable except the little Guy that were here in the first place.

Max Kieser has it right bring back the guillotine!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I am shocked and disgusted at some posts on this thread in condoning violence and backing for murderous terrorist organisations, most if not all these posters have a short memory or know nothing of who these murdering scum are.
I come from Belfast and have lived through the murder and mayhem these organisations inflict on INNOCENT people on both sides, is planting bombs in busy shopping areas a noble act ? Is shooting a man or woman through the head in front of his children a noble act ? How about the thousands of victims left mutilated by so called punishment beatings ? Is this how you see the world evolving when giving legitimacy to these cowardly thugs ?
When you witness some of this carnage such as ambulance and police officers scraping the remains of people from the ground and placing those unrecognisable bits in plastic bags for identification, then you should as a human being reject these organisations with every ounce of your soul.
The IRA has always had a very good PR wing especially in America where most of their funding came from, many of the people who gave donations to "the cause" have never set foot in Ireland and have a romantic notion of a free Ireland while sipping their Guinness on St Patrick's day wearing their proud to be Irish tee shirts.
Has 9-11 not not taught these people how insane terrorism is ?
Northern Ireland has had over 30 years of these murdering scum trying to overturn the democratic wishes of the people, this new statement from these murderers is a simple PR and recruitment move in trying to jump on the bandwagon of the anti bank sentiments of the people.
Do you honestly think that the RIRA are going to target the big banking chiefs while forgeting their only objective since their formation ?
Get real people and activate your brain before falling for this propaganda and reject these scum outright.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redeyeblue

I've been to Belfast and toured the Guinness brewery and had a chance to get to know the people. I visited Dublin and Cork in the south, dated a lady from Cork who sang when she spoke, lol, as they sing when they speak. Lovely if you ask me, a turn on. She had hair as soft as velvet in the right places. Yes, she was hot, yummie though on vacation.
She was touring America and looking to have a good time. We had a good time.

What are a people to do when confronted with economic terrorism courtesy of the bank of England not represented by the 'people' of England but rather 'that' which took over the bank of England after Napolean lost the war against England. When the 'law' is no longer representative of the 'people' it proposes to represent, what are the people to do? What lawful avenues do the people have when the law favors the very bankers of whom committed the crimes? Without justice, there is violence. This is a natural consequence when justice has no voice, retribution nor resolve.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The United States has a nice little history of pulling them out of the office and into the street for a bullet with their name on it, sort of a clensing phase we went through.
HHhhhhmmmmmmm doesnt seem to be geographic location thing, and from the past 10 yrs (and Im being nice) our banking has done more rape to the common person, with a close second from the Gov'mnt. Oohhhh such interesting times we live in right now, the gas is getting thrown on the wood pile!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The Joker is often in the mirror.
The mirror is often your joker.
Perspective made the difference.

Laughing out loud or not.
I'm not.

But Kind Regards.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
At least those in Greece targeted all the banks and all the leaders of Europe.. where as this thread seems to be simply dedicated to targeting only those in the UK *shakes head*..

and I guess going on my previous experiences of nearly being blown up, those bombs will be placed in such strategic locations as train stations, tube stations, hotels and shopping centres.

As far as this thread goes, that's America off my Christmas list

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join