It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Skulls found at the Vatican (?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I am just throwing this one out there. It might be important (but probably not). It's a what if question.

What if alien remains were actually discovered. What if someone did not want them exposed - would they intentionally doctor photos of the "alien remains" and post them in as many forums as they could?

When these doctored photos were discovered to be fakes, would it then diminish any and all credibility of the actual discovery?

What did they really find in that basement?

Enquiring minds want to know ......

after all the National Enquirer was the "media" outlet that wrote about John Edwards affair ... many folks still believe he never had an affair because the National Enquirer was the one who wrote about it.
edit on 21-11-2010 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Stryker Ops
A couple aliens were in my house several years ago and I attacked them.

I have just one question...

WHY did you attack them?

They were in his house bro.

That means they are fair game.

*If they had just learned to use the front door and knock like decent people, maybe they would have saved themselves some trouble, IMO.

knock knock
"Sir can we have a skin sample"

man,"What, why? Who are you"

"We are doing a school project and we were wondering if you could help us?"

man, "No"

"Fifty bucks sir, we'll give you fifty for a hair sample and a nail clipping. And we got a twenty with your name on if you let us take a skin sample."

"Deal"

edit on 21-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
That's a really good point GeisterFahrer

You try looking for answers, you find so many obvious fakes... you lose faith in finding anything real and stop looking for answers.

WHY? WHY? WHY?

It's driving me crazy! What if the powers that be have known about this and THINK they are going to protect themselves from an outside threat they have been told will come... and they just aren't listening to reason? OH MY BRAIN! I hate thinking that. Rumor has it (rumors of course seem to be all we have to work with) that they shoot down alien craft. Have you ever wondered how many might have died "just in case they were a threat?"
What if they are holding some as prisoners?

I would much rather think they are just holding back because they are working with them and have it all sorted out and don't want to jeopardize what they have found or don't want the public to panic... but DAMN! Something gotta give. *starts sawing at own head*

I don't like the way this seems.*evil glare*

they need to come off of it.

edit on 21-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
I am just throwing this one out there. It might be important (but probably not). It's a what if question.

I think that there is no such thing as a "Stupid/unimportant" question when it comes to this subject

What if alien remains were actually discovered. What if someone did not want them exposed - would they intentionally doctor photos of the "alien remains" and post them in as many forums as they could?

I have often thought this myself Geister, actually while reading this thread.And it would make total sense if the individuals who had such proof were thinking in monetary term's. sad thing is, if the photos are genuine and they had doctored them up, there would be someone out there that would pick up on that and the whole scenario, even if it was authentic, would be debunked and tossed to the way side of "Logical conversation" for the fact.

When these doctored photos were discovered to be fakes, would it then diminish any and all credibility of the actual discovery?

My sentiments exactly Geister. There has been more than one incident where I was left still compelled by the evidences presented, but when that happens, it remains a personal acceptance of the facts presented. Similar to the old man that claimed he and one of his friends were making "All" the crop circles in the fields of UK.

What did they really find in that basement?

My father and I discussed this very scenario of being able to get full access to the Vatican's under ground vaults. And for some reason, by both of our understanding of "Thing's" that could be told by full disclosure, the "Alien" implications may very well be proven. But, until some kind of "Team" is formed and allowed "Full Access" there will be no true indefinite answers one way or another. At least that was my fathers and my conclusion over that matter.

Exert and story of the underground library being shut down until 2010 for repairs:

The decision to shut the library was made without warning.
After the library closes for its summer break in mid-July, it will not reopen until September 2010, the Vatican says.
The reason is that some buildings constructed only a quarter of a century ago are now considered unsuitable for the safe storage of ancient books.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Enquiring minds want to know ......
after all the National Enquirer was the "media" outlet that wrote about John Edwards affair ... many folks still believe he never had an affair because the National Enquirer was the one who wrote about it.

Though these types of tabloids have been around for sometime now, they are more than likely the henderance to the whole UFO/Alien/Paranormal/Oddities debate. I have to admit when I was younger, I would read them as a "Factual" interpretation of weird and strange thing's and events. But now I see I was duped in some instances, just like million's of others.But, as you had stated, "There may be some truth in all the Hoaxed/Debunked examples they had given over the years.I no longer read such tabloids or editorials, but when I did, I was amazed at how the mind became more open to these event's being a possible probability.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7af2de03e790.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 21-11-2010 by lavenlaar because: resize

edit on 21-11-2010 by lavenlaar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

I appreciate the input and I did not know the library had been closed. The point I was trying to make about the National Enquirer is that nobody takes anything in the National Enquirer seriously. However, they were absolutely dead on with the John Edwards affair.

So, if an actual real event had happened and someone wanted to discredit it .... make it appear to be "hoaxy" (if that is even a word).

After all, that is what John Edwards tried to do

Just goes to show that at least one powerful politician tried to use that strategy.

Youtube MSNBC link

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

"Absolutely Understandable and perceived as such Geister."
I knew where you were coming from with your analogy, and I was just letting you know that you are not alone in the way you are thinking and analyzing such thing's.
The "Rabbit hole" runs deep with these events and scenarios, and there are some skeptics that would not bend if they were physically put on a torture table. But, that is their character defect for not being open-minded and analytical of such thing's as we are speaking of here.
I don't know when, who or why the these stories and event's had gotten convoluted between each other, bot the Hoaxed and the factual, but it has hampered the mainstream from seeing some thing's for face value and validity.
Guess we are all just "Sheeple" when it comes to stories of this nature, the believers wanting it to be verifies and the skeptic/De-bunker's finding any minimal inconsistencies to write it off as a Hoax/Faked at every turn.
Is really sad when one thinks about it, I mean we already know there was a cover up in Roswell in 1947, we know they formed military secret groups during these events but yet they are in deniability status with out right disclosure. It will probably be this way until a "Full Disclosure" by all gov's around the world are achieved. IMHO..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
wasnt bthis a hoax a few months ago?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Existing Thread found HERE

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>