It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Skulls found at the Vatican (?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here is the link

It looks like a cheap, unsourced tall tale eh?

I know this is old news, but still interesting:

here is an interesting news article

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think , if a skull even exists , it was probably a mutation.

If they had found a skull of someone who had the same disease as John Merrick the elephant man , they may have thought that was also alien.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't even know if this is a hoax or not - however the article claiming the Vatican officially accepts that there could be alien life in the Universe is not a hoax.

I find it interesting that it took almost 10 years for the Vatican to say this publicly after the so called discovery of alien skulls (the MANY alien skulls).

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

Well, let's see what we've got here.

The first link goes to a place called "greatdreams" dot com and has an obviously photoshopped or otherwise altered picture of a guy with a skull.

In the second link a Vatican astronomer says "there are other intelligent beings in outer space". Now, I also believe this to be true. But the astronomer doesn't say he knows this to be true because of the skulls in the basement.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
Here is the link

It looks like a cheap, unsourced tall tale eh?

I know this is old news, but still interesting:

here is an interesting news article

No matter how good it sounds, this smells of fake. In my biased opinion, if aliens were to exist I think that the last thing they would do would be to affiliate themselves with any kind of religion because they would know that all religions are false being the construction of humans and being one of the worst concepts created.

What I find surprising is that the Vatican has an astronomical observatory and the head of that observatory who is obviously highly educated still clings to the b.s. line of the christian religion. I laugh at these people for they are the worst humans who prey on humans to keep them mentally enslaved.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Typical religious comment.... ''without sin''.

There is no sin.

You are God.

Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yes, that alien skull image looks digitally edited. Looks like they stretched the eyes to be alien like.

I think this is a hoax.
edit on 20-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
In my biased opinion, if aliens were to exist I think that the last thing they would do would be to affiliate themselves with any kind of religion because they would know that all religions are false being the construction of humans and being one of the worst concepts created.

Well except that the story goes that the Grays are here to look after the 'containers' of the soul.

WE are the 'containers'

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
Typical religious comment.... ''without sin''.

There is no sin.

You are God.

Peace

we are God ?
dont make me laugh mate..........have you seriously opened your eyes and looked at the crap we're doing to this planet ?
I dunno about you , but my notion of God doesnt rape kill mutilate murder and destroy everything in his path , and consume all natural resources and bring mass extinction to entire species.
You seriously need to readjust your definition.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
you know its most likely a hoax...

But it would be nice if you biased skeptobunkers ® would come to the table with PROOF that it has been shown a hoax... not just fill endless posts with "Its a hoax" with nothing to back it up

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reconciler
we are God ?

Yup... but the problem is until one KNOWS that one is God, one still acts the fool. Perhaps you should listen to Yoda... and use the power for constructive purpose, rather than destructive. People are on the 'dark side' right now. Try it the other way...

Gen 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"

I always like that line...
and no, I am not Christian

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

But it would be nice if you biased skeptobunkers ® would come to the table with PROOF that it has been shown a hoax... not just fill endless posts with "Its a hoax" with nothing to back it up

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Alien remains found beneath the vatican vault?
moved to HOAX forum in 2008

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Image 1 - fake
You can see by the jacket the guy is wearing that the image has been photoshopped using the Liquify tool. Liquify stretches or condenses an area of the image. But the background MUST be a repeatable pattern ! He/she has also used the radial blur tool.

DEBUNKED !

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Looks fake like many of the pictures of alien, giants, and what not.
People post this fake evidence and others eat it like hot dogs.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I know I'm going to sound nuts and I don't really care. A couple aliens were in my house several years ago and I attacked them. I blacked out and woke up in my bed the next day my knife and my cat were both gone. The rendering on that initial page is very similar to what the alien in my stove room looked like. The only difference was that it was a flesh tone. It was about 4'8" and slender build. I know I was able to stab it once but I don't remember anything after that. Only that several hours were missing. I have never seen them again.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Common sense is my back up. As in when so called "research groups" with no real credentials make wild claims. Like, there are cities on the moon and Mars doesn't look the way we've been shown. I have to choose between them and NASA. The guys with the slide rules and sheep skins who can shoot rockets in to space, land men on the moon and send robotic probes to other planets.
Common sense tells me that if the pseudo-scientist say things are one way and real scientist say they are another. The best bet is to go with the real scientist.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Alien remains found beneath the vatican vault?
moved to HOAX forum in 2008

Excellent
Now that's the way to do it... save us all a lot of time

This about covers it

Pity though... I really miss Internos

Originally posted by Cyberspy
Common sense is my back up.

Not good enough
and I have found that 'common sense' is rarely very common.

Now all ya had to do was post like Pauligirl did and we could have saved several pages

edit on 21-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
thanks for the find,looks dodgy but who knows.
know of any other links so i can look into it more?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stryker Ops
A couple aliens were in my house several years ago and I attacked them.

I have just one question...

WHY did you attack them?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

When it comes to digital imagery being manipulated, it is really hard to "back up" claims unless you magically teach people what takes multiple years of experience to understand or notice.

I can look at the image and instantly see manipulation... you can't teach that or explain it to people. Even if you try, they can just deny it. So there is no point trying sometimes.

On that note... I have never heard of this skull before, and my opinion about it turned out to be 100% correct. I guess that says something about the experience of myself and others.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join