It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

The Maltese cross was not worn by the Nazis, though it sort of looks similar you're thinking of the iron cross.
It is still a Christian and catholic symbol, though like many symbols has adopted different meanings and uses.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Is that yet another personal attack?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

The Maltese cross was not worn by the Nazis, though it sort of looks similar you're thinking of the iron cross.
It is still a Christian and catholic symbol, though like many symbols has adopted different meanings and uses.

It doesn't just sorta look similar, it's the same cross, and it's also the cross on Queen Victoria's crown.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

It's the Templar cross.

If you know your research you will know what that cross is all about.I would explain it to you but it's a little off topic..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX

It's the Templar cross.

If you know your research you will know what that cross is all about.I would explain it to you but it's a little off topic..

Its was The knights cross actually. worn by most knights, and of course the knights templar stangely enough and completely coincidentery because they were infact knights....

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

wow, you must be a very paranoid individual.

I was stating that you aren't a mason. that much is very obvious. And if the intent of the symbolism you have seen is to make you become a mason, then it's failed. It had nothing to do with a personal attack. Put your claws back in.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Coincidence?

Of course it is...everything is a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

And I have to say this again in case some have missed it.

Not ALL Freemasons know what goes on at the top.So it's not ALL the Freemasons that are involved.There are probably millions that know the stories but think they are just that..stories.Millions of people believe the Freemasons/illuminati are the ones running things..it's a household topic nowadays.

I mean what messages were movies like Angels and Demons,National Treasure,Tomb Raider,From Hell...and thousands more trying to say?

Some people might have not of even heard of the illuminati/freemasons until they saw these movies,do you see the motive here?Do you see how they are trying to tell you?They're not trying to keep it a secret no more.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

I really dont know who your aiming this information at any more, its not like its sinking in anywhere.
At every corner you have been proven wrong, when you have been proven wrong your oppinion becomes a conspiricy.
Slap me down if anyone ever has been brainwashed by a cartoon, kids dont know what those symbols mean, and most of them probably never will!
Oh And the knights templar arnt anything to do with the freemasons anymore, we just use thier symbols in our faith sometimes.
Maybe you should look into the brainwashing that happens everyday, like mcdonalds adverts. OH no wait! Macdonalds logo is an "M" and Mason begins with 1 too! its all an erie, erie coincidence isnt it....

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
I mean what messages were movies like Angels and Demons,National Treasure,Tomb Raider,From Hell...and thousands more trying to say?
Asked and answered. Again, Angels & Demons is about a rogue Catholic who pretends the Illuminati is trying to bring down the church (when, in fact, it's all him); National Treasure is a fantasy in the style of the Indiana Jones movies, only this time it's a "lost Masonic treasure" that the archeologist is going to find; Tomb Raider, much the same as National Treasure, but substitute Illuminati for Mason, and instead of just gold, throw in some supernatural BS...; From Hell, Jack the Ripper is a rogue Mason who may or may not have been trying to cover up marital indiscretions of a prince or something like that.

THOSE ARE THE PLOTS OF THE MOVIES. It's not like anyone is trying to sneak something past you. It's what the friggin films are about!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I think I understand what's going on here. Please have a look at these:
Fiction
Non fiction
I hope these links don't go to waste.

I have said many times and I will reiterate. No mason can say that he knows 100% of what is going on in all of masonry, but 100% of them have a pretty good idea. And given that fact, 0% of non masons know what is really going on inside masonry. Those are the facts and they are undisputed.

If it was all about evil orgies and blood sacrifices, everyone would know about it. Not just a select few people on ATS.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

What have I been proven wrong about?You haven't come up with one good reason to why they put these things in children's movies,cartoons,video games etc.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

well said itsyomasterz. alot of individuals on ats will try and sweep what you said under the carpet. this is why these organizations are so secret, because people at the top are doing sick twisted stuff with other people at the top of other pyramids. dont let any of these 'porch masons' tell you otherwise.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE

dont let any of these 'porch masons' tell you otherwise.

yea! I'd listen to people on the internet who aren't members, but don't like masonry! It's so much easier to learn things from them. After all, they have the "true" knowledge.

But then again, I am just a porch mason, what would I know.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

wow, you must be a very paranoid individual.

I was stating that you aren't a mason. that much is very obvious. And if the intent of the symbolism you have seen is to make you become a mason, then it's failed. It had nothing to do with a personal attack. Put your claws back in.

You were implying that I'm emotionally under-developed.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

whats a porch mason?

vc you have some issues dude. Thats not a personal attack, I really think you just like trolling the secret Societies board taking shots at masons all day. It's so annoying that we have to go over the same crap with you every time you come into a thread! Grow up man! Isn't live and let live an easier philosophy than getting into pissing matches with freemasons just for the sake of getting in a pissing match? Childish.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
"Porch Masons" are the ones that are the front of Freemasonry, all the regular Masons who aren't brought in on the conspiracy, what Albert Pike referred to as "Dupes". That would most likely include many of the Freemasons found online given the menial task of PR and damage control to counter the ever increasing publicity the internet and all the scandals Freemasonry has been involved in lately.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The Knights Templars and the Knights of Malta both started out with the Greek cross, which is like the crucifix but the downward arm is the same length as the other arms.

The "Maltese cross" has been called by various other names (and is a misnomer of sorts), but that how most people call it in English.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unilluminist
all the scandals Freemasonry has been involved in lately.

Such as? When Masons screw up, the ones at least on this site (and I've seen it on others) have called them out (ie Charlie Rangel).

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unilluminist
...all the regular Masons who aren't brought in on the conspiracy, what Albert Pike referred to as "Dupes".
So where did Pike write about the "real" Masons?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join