It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My sudden change of heart

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
There was enough steel, and a lot of it was severed by the impact

I'd like to know where you people keep getting this falsehood that "alot of columns were severed"? I would like you to post a source because that statement gets quite old. Going with the "official" source, NIST says otherwise.

NIST says that 33 outer columns were severed or damaged and 6-10 core columns were severed or damaged from the impacts in each tower. That's only 15% of the structure that is severed or damaged in the impact zones, leaving 85% of the structure intact on the four floors impacted.

15% of the structure severed or damaged is not alot. That's minimal damage. The only parts of the planes that could even do any damage to the core structure would be the engines and landing gear, that's it.

So, from now on, you should know what the "official" account says, and then you can say IN YOUR OPINION there were alot of columns severed.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

And Id like to know why we need to keep going over every little detail, when there was obviously a string of explosions that turned the building into dust, that piled up for inches. Its like telling the UFO people, the nazis built flying sauchers, they will just reply they probably found ancient alien plans in the artic or something.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

And you are not attacking me? I asked questions, legitimate ones, curious ones, and your answer is "semantics and word meaning". Maybe you did understood my post, but my question is still unanswered. And if you have noticed, my first post on this thread is not addressed to anybody specifically. You specifically picked me to educate me with your dictionary word "Incredulity" which you copied from somewhere, and which I can by the way look up my self, and it doesn't even apply as I am arguing the likelihood and not the definitive.

Is this thread about word meaning, and semantics or 9/11? My posts is not even for the OP, at least the OP laid out why he believes what he believes, you on the other hand, came over to this thread to educate me of word meaning.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
could you explain to me how william rodriguez and many other people heard explosions in the sub basement levels of the north tower prior to the plane impact? explosions so big a mans skin was hanging off?

Sure, if you can explain why Willie Rodriguez have seen fit to change his story so many times?

Here's what he said on 9/11. Note how he forgets to mention the explosions.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by Chinesis

And YOUR post along with a few others in here smells like the typical rhetoric spewd by those who are intolerant of anyone else or their opinions if they differ from their own. Kind of like a bunch of Nazi's but without any teeth.

If you're unable to refute...
Then your point here is moot.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Seriously? So you research, but you don't think. Ok.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'd say you didn't look into this very long. Could you exlpain the whole hijackers passport found among the debris, the one that survived a fire ball that steel towers couldn't survive. You have to realize that we have to piece this stuff together with what we have, and that's very little, but even that little amount makes it blatantly obvious that at the absolute least, this was allowed to happen. Here is an interview with Kurt Sonnenfeld he was the FEMA videographer, he got to explore the vaults underground that had been emptied. These empty vaults should be all the evidence we need that they knew this was going to happen. Instead of looking into 911 Truth, why don't you look into the monsters who are ruining this world because them attacking those buildings is par for the course. It's sad that you would get stuck on such an unimportant issue and decide that because the government tells you it didn't happen that you believe them, that's a real pitty. I'd say you should just give up on looking into this information, you obviously aren't going to get anywhere with it, so just stop wasting time coming to the same conclusion that the MSM spouts, just start believing that we're never lied to and the government and financial institutions really do care about us. We've already beat these monsters, it'll be soon when that is full public knowledge, so just stop your inner turmoil and go watch some football and leave these things to the big boys.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

The problem with people:
They always accept "truths" in which they didn't come to that conclusion on their own...

A real question for you:
Who (do you think) killed Nicole Brown Simpson?

(think before you speak)
A different perspective would shock the holy #e out of your belief.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Then explain to us exactly how thermite is ignited. Tell us how such a difficult incendiary can be remotely ignited and how the years of settling humidity and elements wouldn't flaw such a timely planted method. You also might give us a clue as to how much thermite would be needed to sever a vertical column, and it starts to become clear that its a far fetched method to use.

Did you watch the video at all before commenting here?
If I asked you to tell me what happened on 9/11 guess what?

YOU wouldn't know either!
YOU would only have the capacity to regurgitate what you've been TOLD happened.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i dont believe hes changed his story but it still doesnt explain why there was alot of damage to sub basement levels prior to the crash, theres alot more people who describe sub basement explosions

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I believe the ATS is infiltrated by the paid disinfo agents. This absurd thread is kept going on for how long?

Just tell me about the building 7 on why and how it collapsed. If you don't have a coherent answer, then just go away with a pile of dust in your mouth.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boniknik
19 lowly funded people who live in deserts and caves, always in a hiding, could execute an attack to the greatest country on earth who has all kinds of funding and state of the art technology for intelligence.

REALLY? I MEAN REALLY??? Talk about far fetched.

Wonder what China, UK, Germany and all the other countries are waiting for?

Even a kid would know that it's all BS.

Peace.

The only problem is:
(Most) people haven't intuition or common sense let alone logic based thinking
nor deductive reasoning skills.

NIST leaves out the meat of how the building(s) shouldn't have been able to crumble
(as they did) How people (appear to be) so brainwashed is beyond me.

When I was an immature "know it all" I'd love nothing more than to:
-name call the opposition
-use ad hominem attacks via my own butt-hurt agenda
-become the moral authority on bigotry
-love nothing more than to jump on a bandwagon that the vast majority of Americans are on...

^^^When people see the bigger picture, are able to think for themselves only then will they see the truth.

I'm willing to bet these people still beLIEve Christopher Columbus sailed the Ocean Blue and
discovered America (you mean Virginia) in 1492 -lol-
I'm willing to bet they beLIEve they are free, while other nations laugh out loud at
the implications resulting from how blindly the sheeple accept what they are told.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Whether 911 was an "inside job", or pulled off by "turban headed thugs", one thing is abundantly clear. It was a psy-op job well done, and a catalyst for the corrosive and degrading effect it has had on this country. It has further devastated the fabric of not only our society, but others around the world. It has opened the door for the acceptance of drastic legislation and government intervention that the American people would never have tolerated otherwise. It has forcefully shifted paradigms, and aided in the division and possible implosion (no pun intended) of a people who were already on the fence. Divide and conquer works. Caesar proved this in the Gallic Wars. A good book to read for understanding military tactics and political ends. Along with the Art of War I might add.

There is nothing wrong with asking who. Nor is there anything wrong with pursuing the answer. But we must also ask why. What did they have to gain? What has been the effect? Short term and long term.

It seems to me, that whoever pulled it off, was successful in achieving their goals. A quick read of this thread is evidence of that.

It seems to me, that whoever pulled it off, made it easy for the always waiting vultures to swoop in and take full advantage of the situation.

That's my little rant for the day. I now return you to your regularly scheduled "programming".
edit on 21-11-2010 by Klassified because: Correction

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
I believe the ATS is infiltrated by the paid disinfo agents. This absurd thread is kept going on for how long?

Just tell me about the building 7 on why and how it collapsed. If you don't have a coherent answer, then just go away with a pile of dust in your mouth.

How dare you tarnish the victim's family/memory of their loved ones who died that day!
Building 7 suffered heavy debris and the intense fires caused the building to free fall.

Everyone knows that.

P.S. =Even as I wrote that it felt like BS.
How these people are able to function cognitively is beyond the scope of reason, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

I believe you are. I think the ATS has lost its juice as being an informative and exciting web site.

Maybe the ATS started as for that purpose from the beginning. To defuse the conspiracy nuts out of their wits.

I feel bored with the ATS recently more and more. No fun in here anymore.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The entire forum here regarding 911 and the many associated theories are nothing but old and tired. Folks such as yourself who constantly speak in circles and baseless words for no more than satisfaction of your own mind. Many of the theorys on here are moot themselves because they are the same old chewed up theorys over and over. Its boring and tired. My opinion is that ATS could save some server space by deleting this 911 forum because it useless as he** to keep on reading the same themed posts, videos, snippets etc. Seems a lot of you have nothing better to do than keep on posting the same worn out opinions/theorys over & over again claiming something "new" when it amounts to only another attempt to drag up again, old & worn out theorys wrapped in the theme of "new". I'm so sick of reading posts where people say the following things again and again:

NIST report is flawed * Explosives brought down the buildings * Thermite/Thermate * Bldg. 7 * yada yada yada.

Its old. Tired and useless for you people to keep on beating the dead equine with your endless ranting about aspects of 911 none of you have proved yet keep claiming "evidence" or "proof" when it only serves many egos rather than the justice that needs to be served on the victims behalf. It serves as proof that many in this forum are nothing more than bored out their minds types because there have been a few improtant posts/threads which got very little attention due to the immaturity level of many in here. Of course if you have to ask "which ones were they" then that only proves my point. It seems that the clique in here who wants to be "911 conspiracy heros" or, the ones who subscribe to a specific set of beliefs of what happened seen to bully and manipulate the forum. Which serves little in terms of doing and genuine research at all, but that word...research, is used by many who are not researchers but pretenders who sit behind their computer screens and spout out theorys that can never be proven, yet are believed by those who are just gulliable and do not have the capacity to make their own decisions nor can see the smoke behind the mirror.

Was there any conspiracy on 911 or prior to it? Sure. But it isn't what many on here are promoting.
edit on 11/21/2010 by mikelee because: Spelling and add text

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanescence
I'm happy to see that the OP has come to the side of logic and light. I swear we don't bite and certainly do not drool and act braindead like some sort of sheeple. In fact you'll find most people here, from the lowly janitors to the world's greatest minds. It's a wonderful place filled with the smell of truth and lacking in delusional hysteria. Plus...we have cookies!

Let's if you can do some simple math...

The 9/11 attacks were carried out by 19 hijackers...(some of which are STILL alive today) k.
Within minutes...(not days) Osama Bin Laden (who never claimed responsibility) is the prime suspect
YET his entire family was allowed to be ushered out of the U.S. while all other planes were grounded.

So to recap:

9/11 attacks + Osama Bin Laden= Iraq, Saddam, and W's of MD (that were never found)

Yep, you're right!
Air tight Logic with an abundance of light

I think your cookies weren't cleared by prop 19 pal...

In conclusion:
You don't seem to have street smarts (which can detect BS) from within hidden extensions...
Book smarts means you are a "good boy" and simply are able to repeat (like a broken record or a parrot)
and be happy you got an A....I should know, I used to believe everything my Gov't and University told me.

This is the CORE fundamental reason why you and everyone else who simply beLIEves
9/11 was carried out by a 6ft 5 Afghan who isn't wanted by any of our Gov't Agencies...

The better you were at a mind depraved education the more you rely
on what to think. As you stood there in awe while these attacks were carried out
you patiently waited for your daddy, the U.S. Gov't to tell you what happened.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Chinesis because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2010 by Chinesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You people sound like a bunch of tyrants trying to make others think as you do when they express anything to your own contrary. Not everyone is a truther, dis-info type, skeptic or whatever you types call folks. Some of us are Americans with opinions. Don't like it?....Tough pal.
edit on 11/21/2010 by mikelee because: Punctuation

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread recommendation. There are so many on here, and I only just recently became a member, so I have a long way to go before I get a good picture of what's really up. Dr. Alan Sabrosky, Director at the US Army War College, said of Israel: "not only did they attack the USS Liberty, they did 911...100% certain." I trust this man because he is one of the top military experts in the US. Basically our military believes that it was Israel that attacked us on 911, and I have to agree with them given the evidence (3 buildings fell, one was not hit by a plane. Therefore they were all brought down by a controlled demolition).

Also, I've read about how the US is the only country that supports Israel at the UN meetings, which isn't surprising. Can't you imagine Federal Reserve reps saying to our politicians: "Kuccinich, you know what'll happen to you if you vote against this policy..." Mossad agents threaten to kill Americans openly ALL THE TIME if they speak against Israel. Israelis are the ultimate terrorists.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well, 15% certainly isn't nothing, and no doubt that the floors were also damaged. I don't claim to know everything about what went on, but a building doesn't get hit by a plane, burn for upwards of an hour, and then have nothing happen to it. That's just ridiculous. Literally, nothing like 9/11 has happened anywhere else. Airliners just don't usually crash into high-rise buildings like they did that day, and if you can show me ONE, hear me, ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE of an airliner hitting a high-rise that isn't made of reinforced concrete, but of a steel, preferably tube-in-tube structure, then I will retract my comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join